Spoiler EX rank supporting role's replay in a prestigious high school

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Reio, Mar 24, 2021.

1. violettaC

violettaC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for posting chapter 738 。^‿^。
    I loved how the Ho family supported Kim Shin Rok and showed him with love Kim Shin Rok deserves the world he’s one of the saddest characters in the novel.
    I wonder what Yoo Sanghee will do after she graduates in plagmago she was dead after the Christmas collapse. At the end of her school life a lot had happened like the TC lab Do Wonwoo found out the truth and all of that. She needs a break. I really hope that Yoo Sanghee will have a better time after graduation and I somewhat support Do Wonwoo I’m mean he just so caring of her he getting better of course I still support Yoo Sanghee if she doesn’t want him

2. Azurite Blue

Azurite Blue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also support Do Wonwoo...I hope they at least talk it out and make up with each other.
    I will be happy as long both of them are happy with their decision and everything else can come after that.

It was really lovely to see how Red Tiger was boasting about his son.
    And the scene where the tiger summoned by Kin Shin Rok ran to Red Tiger and Red Tiger patting its head.

And I wonder what will Euishin give Yeom Jun-yeol on his Birthday?

3. violettaC

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t really think of what Euishin would give but Euishin would definitely give Jun Yeol two presents one for his senior another for his disciple just like how Jun Yeol did it for Euishin’s birthday on November 1 (>∀<)

Priar, Akai ame, Azurite Blue and 4 others like this.
  4. Blossom_Honey

Blossom_Honey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aight lads we are at ch739. Although it feels agonising to know we are well away (like a couple hundred chapters worth) from figuring out the Important Secrets TM we can at least be happy that the author updates 4x a week I guess. *singular tear drips down from eye*

So we have Yeom Junyeol's birthday party going on. Ok, I'm going to go ahead and confess that I actually don't know who Cheongryong is supposed to be, like it is the Blue Dragon that's friends with Baekho, but then wasn't that also Junyeol's grandmother who was that wandering dragon or is that someone else? I think I've gotten them mixed up and now I can't tell who's who lol. Also like two criminals just popped up by name but I thought they were in jail or confined by the Tigers so I'm just gonna gloss over that.

Classic Euishin saying he shouldn't come to the family party because he's not close enough - thank you Cheongryong for sending Yong Jegeon to negotiate, although I'm really curious what he did to convince him (I'm guessing that one time Euishin pat Junyeol on the head and also making him [almost] cry was involved somehow - ngl I basically had the same reaction as Euishin and Yong Jegeon when that happened lol).

I'd say something about Wonwoo and Sanghee but I'll leave that to someone else.

Hwangho's the ever worrisome grandpa as ever, protecting your new granddaughter/niece from boys and telling Euishin to come home and keep safe, like he's a child (which I guess he is physically at the moment lol). I was just laughing throughout that whole exchange, poor Joo Soohyuk, and poor Euishin left to clean up the misunderstandings. I'm wondering how Eunho is doing and how as a fellow Plamago player feels about An Dain being part of their clan. He speedran it so maybe he's just not that concerned especially after finding out Han Yi and Gong Cheonghwon's identity. Looks like Euishin is still under watch, although at this point I wouldn't be surprised if this is part of Hwangho's plan to bamboozle Euishin into living with them permanently.

Edit: so I didn't really understand what the arc name was but I asked in the Translator's corner and this is what I got. I'll edit it later.

I've just been wondering, it's not a big deal in the west but is calling them by their first name disrespectful or it doesn't count since they're just fictional characters? Because I've been calling them Euishin or Junyeol and the like, so would I get disrespectful points for that?

Also I was rereading and apparently there's this one scene where Baekho is wearing an Oxford shirt (apparently that's a thing) and I just had to pause and reassess my image of him. Idkw I always imagined him in some traditional Korean clothes, I'm so sorry for stereotyping buddy. Also also, he carries Snare around a lot so make of that what you will.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2022
  5. violettaC

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for posting chapter 739 ^▽^
    Lol I can imagine the alarms sounding in Joo Soohyuk’s head when Euishin was close enough to stay in Hwang Ho’s mansion and An Dain.
    I’m so happy that the author posts often I want to learn what Do Wonwoo and Yoo Sanghee will do after high school I still want to see more of their interactions seriously like what is there relationship now? They still gotta clear things up

6. Akai ame

Akai ame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It shouldn't be a couple hundred chapters i think the biggest reason being members of the eight immortal bears waking up and so the Ho people might get their memories back slowly....one of the main reason why I'm looking forward to Hwang ho's replay. And things are being put into motion like Eun-ho making a chronological account of what happened in ancient era (he seems to have noticed something). Well the wheel has already started rolling down now....one more thing is actually Hwang ho's attitude of not wanting to let Euishin go out of mansion... well this one could be a normal happening but the timing of it all makes it difficult to ignore as this started when bears are waking up.

The most important thing now then..... the author post 5x a week....yes? And not 4x....yes?yes!!? Isn't author just taking a break only in some weeks but normally they post 5x a week...::blobpeaking::

I wonder who Euishin has appointment with ,it's most likely to be Seong gukeon (as it was mentioned multiple times that info. about assassination arc is needed) I think but isn't it too close to the time they have to go to dragon palace so...who will it be?

And about Do wonwoo and yoo sanghee well, seeing sanghoon's reaction it's very likely that Do wonwoo's dream will come true ....yes i approve! :blobhighfive: the current Do wonwoo is nice :blobpopcorn:

7. Mashumello

Mashumello Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Chokryong.
    Euishin likes to narrate Hwang Jiho as annoying and the old man is saying sth useless again all the time, but boy when we substitute it to a worrisome grandpa, the vibe just change! Haha! :blobjoy:
    And JSH, not cool man, not cool at all. It's rly the pathetic performance of Title hero who couldn't confess till the end, jk.

Anyway you could see that in a gathering or banquet, Euishin always narrates as an outsider or a third party observing, not much interacting or involving himself in too much in it like this 2 chapters, sigh. YJG did a good job blackmaili--cough negotiating with Euishin! :blobhighfive:
    And thank you Blossom_Honey! :blob_pompom:
    Nah, i don't think so. Calling each other full name like Cho Euishin indicates that they are not that close, just similar ages or younger acquaintances, schoolmates, etc. Or just being formal, polite, not trying to be too intimate like how Euishin is to everyone. Sigh...:blobsweat:

But as friends you can directly call him Euishin, like 1-0 classmates, those who is close to you, junior, senior doesn't matter, anyway Asian always add suffix for relationship when calling so it polite enough.

Then add Euishin-ah to be more affectionate, similar to how Chinese add endearing such as Xiao-, -er, Ah-, or double one of the first name's syllable.
    For me, I burned the images of the characters on the illustrations on my mind since ch 30 so BH always appear with white shirt and black casual pants for me, shrug.
    Very likely so, Euishin would have wanted the information for further planning, and for caution after all.

8. Akai ame

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah! It was that I'd forgotten it too nice one :blobokhand:!
    Well I dunno any Korean but just going by reason Cheong should mean blue cuz we all know about Cheong-ho (Blue Tiger) aka Han yi and yong means dragon (I knew this from Choi Han from tocf and yeom yun gyeol's gwanglim is MTLed as calling Hongryong so wherever it's Yong or something like that it means it's refering to a dragon so Cheong ryong has to be Blue dragon).

I wonder what Chok means...

Mashumello and violettaC like this.
  9. Blossom_Honey

Blossom_Honey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk, ever since I started MTLing, majority of the time the author has been posting 4 chapters a week, apparently they have "Red days" where they just don't post for whatever reason. I don't really know why, maybe it's just them taking a break sometimes just like you said.

Yeah, glad that Do Wonwoo went through character development and Yoo Sanghee has probably realised that he has changed and maybe they could rebuild their friendship again.

Oh looks like I did mix them up lol. Tbf they both start with Ch- which is why I got confused.

Yeah Hwangho was like, "come home safely, don't stray away, I'll come pick you up" - tbh, I don't think Euishin's gone back to his dorm since his Underworld stunt. Everyone feels sorry for Euishin being stalked by Jiho but no one feels sorry for Jiho who's just trying to keep this dude alive.

Thank you as well!

I looked at the first two covers too much so it's too hard for my little brain to reimagine him like that. Maybe I should just burn his 3rd cover appearance before moving on, although I still can't handle that he has curly/wavy hair lol, that was honestly a surprise.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2022
    Azurite Blue, Mashumello and Akai ame like this.
  10. violettaC

Reading List:
    Link
    I searched the definition of it in Korean apparently it means moist.

Moist dragon.

Actually I read it a bit further it’s used to as a descriptive words in Korean culture for luminous skin.

Compared to moist dragon don’t you think luminous dragon is better?

Jun Yeol’s grandmother is a luminous dragon I would have that that it would be red or something since his grandmother is a red dragon and Jun Yeol can summon the red dragon Hong Ryong

11. Akai ame

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked for chok too but moist dragon just doesn't make any sense but if it's luminous of course it's better than moist ....though that too doesn't seem to make any sense considering YYG's grandmother is described as the dragon with a wanderlust...

This is out of context but I was just thinking why Baek ho named the divine beast Snare it may be because he wanted it to have a better end than what happened in game but....the only thing that was hunted by snare isn't it Euishin ...ahem...I mean it was literally the only reason at first because of which Euishin wanted to visit Hwang ho's mansion so maybe Euishin and Snare might have an age old relation that Baek ho remembered... and orchestrated the meeting with the intention of hunting Euishin or maybe it's just that Euishin is just weak to small and soft things and it ended up like that :blobpeek:

I think it all points to something...

- Euishin being close to divine beast of tiger clan.
    - The connection with paranormal universe being the strongest atop of Mt. Cheonik (in front of heavenly tree).
    - And the spring of Ho people which gave them treasures every 1000 years which I think will now become Euishin's passage to underworld when he goes there again ( okay so this is just me looking forward to him going there again since for one there is that corrupted item he still has to purify and well ....I have hope he will meet or get some information about his family if he goes)
    - Hwang ho (as mentioned by cedelentium) kept searching for his friends and maybe he was searching for the disappeared one (this was probably mentioned in the chapter itself too)

Euishin's relation to tiger clan is strong in general...and I don't think it was a coincidence that Seongheon and Euishin met and on that note I keep thinking that Seongheon aka Eun ho once mentioned (at the time he was cleaning Euishin's room just before disappearing from that world :blobsneeze: ) that everything he had done with his relatives (should just rot in hell) will be revealed after he was gone and the members of eight immortal bears who started waking up a long time after Euishin and Eun-ho appeared in that world....if ....just if those members were the old relatives it's going to be a bloodbath :blobhero:i agree!!! I want to see them suffer more for what they did to Euishin. ......very interesting.

And this...

This....I knew for the first time I can't say it's a pleasant surprise...and i too only imagine Baek ho with traditional clothing mainly (it just suits my image of him) since I saw him like that in one of covers I first saw .... it's gonna be tough to imagine being a student when he finally attends though I'm really looking forward to that :blobok:.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2022
  12. Mashumello

Mashumello Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As it turns out, the appointment was going to Yeom Joonyeol's family birthday party! And Yong Jegeon actually didn't blackmail him, but..! :blobscream:
    - Joonyeol would be looking forward to seeing you, his mentor and close junior. He would be disappointed if you weren't there. So please come to the surprise party.

- I'll make sure to attend the birthday party at school.

He refused again because he wanted Yeom Joon-yeol to spend his birthday together with his family.

Then the Dragon said with a wistful face.

- It would be the last time to celebrate with Joonyeol on the land, but as a Yeoui Orb I couldn't grant Joonyeol's wish.

The moment Yong Je-geon looked lonely leaving behind those words, I caught him without realizing it.

There was no way that Yong Je-geon would ascend to heaven immediately ahead of Yeom Joon-yeol's birthday or before the promise he made with me, but at that moment, he seemed like he'd leave the land with regrets.

When I came to my senses, my attendance was confirmed. I thought that I was played by the amusement-driven Dragon, showing his true age, but everything was already too late.

It was a video of Yeom Joon-yeol's past year.

‘When he came back from his short-term studying abroad, on the day of pitching at Jamsil Baseball Stadium, when he filmed as a model for school uniform, when the Playlist was airing, and during the Student President's election campaign ········.’

I was impressed with Yeom Joonyeol.

Was Yeom Joon-yeol working hard at school while fulfilling all of that schedule?

Considering that he was sometimes training with me, who is that "word," I felt the efforts of my disciple.

Some scenes were mixed with scenes that were taken at family events.

When I remembered to ask for it later as I was taking in all those picture in my head, the video ended with a message,

"Happy birthday, Joonyeol!"

“Hello.”

“The Dragon Clan's benefactor is still polite. Here, this is for you."

Chok-ryong held out her Red Dragon hat to me.

I thought there wouldn't be my share, so I happily accepted it.

When I wore the Hongryong hat, Chokryong fixed it for me seeing as if it was a little crooked.

I became a little embarrassed by the attitude of a grandmother caring for her grandchild.

"I'll wear the hat well. Thank you."

"No. Thank you for accepting our invitation and celebrating my grandchild's birthday."

Chokryong said amicably.

Some of Yeom Joon-yeol's kindness should be inherited from Chokryong.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2022
  13. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This... is practically the same as the Tigers luring Euishin with Snare, what a total softie MC we have here smh :blobjoy:

14. violettaC

Reading List:
    Link
    the only difference is that Snare is cuter Snare is eternal ofc we also love Yong Jegun >.< ˆ▽ˆ

15. Emma401

Emma401 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Priar

Priar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    violettaC and Emma401 like this.
  17. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "That’s odd. I definitely felt one of these ‘five heroes’ coming. They’re not it" --> Anyone knows Who is the 5th hero that the Horse clan mentioned??

Priar, violettaC and Emma401 like this.
  18. violettaC

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes very strange. If I remember correctly in the beginning of the clash of the other worlds there was a number of hero’s that rose.

Song Man Seok.

silver light principal.

Min Green’s Master (the one with the paintbrush)

Seong Siwan grandfather

and I think the last one was Maeng Hyodon master.

[I should really start rereading the series again I can’t remember all of their names T.T]

anyways it’s clear that some of them have ties to the Jin joks I think that Siwan’s grandfather is very sus :hmm:

remember the time that Euishin got a chip from the ai version of Siwan’s grandfather Euishin skill leveled up it had something to do with the Jin joks but we never found out. More over there was a secret society in plagmago it was destroyed since most of the club members died I think the qualifications are you have to be in the leadership club and student council to join.

Oh Hyeji was thinking about Joo Soohyuk and An Dain. Some the Christmas scenario was a success I think that An Dain will join and be a spy. Something happens to Jin joks and descendents if they step foot like losing their memories or getting hurt. Things might be different for An Dain since she has a human body even though the soul is different but some of the students that are in the club that have ties to conglomerates might think about her again. There are rumors that the Hwangmyeong has relations to Jin joks. And there was the rumor that Hwang JiHo wasn’t a human of course that is true.

I wonder if it’s just students that are there at these times the silver light principal is very sus.

like how did the club get started what about the alumni how does the silver light principal look so young despite being nearly a century old.

What ties does do the hero’s have with the horse clan that is called demons that are fighting another group that is called the same thing in the end it must all be related to the darkness.

Also don’t you think it should be six hero’s?

the unknown silver hero daughter of Eun Ho who saved the world from the clash of the other worlds yet receives no recognition.

Btw I think I figured it out the identity of the fifth hero is probably Maeng Hyodon tutor I mean maybe it’s because there similar in many ways like gwangrim strength and they spent a lot of time together

Also please post chapter 741 soon TTTT

19. Eowen11

Eowen11 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TTTT chapter 743 came out and I don't have enough cookies to purchase the chapters.

Priar and Mashumello like this.
  20. Azurite Blue

Azurite Blue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please post ch741-743?
    From reading the comment section on kakao page,
    It's something about Euishin thinking about Tiger's mansion as home,
    Tigers are scared that Euishin will be taken from them and then he will go to the dragon's place,
    Shaman wanted to have eternal life...