Spoiler Vengeance From A Saint Full of Wounds

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by No.3, Aug 26, 2022.

1. No.3

No.3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Tittle: Vengeance From A Saint Full of Wounds / 傷だらけ聖女より報復をこめて

Ongoing

Author:
    編乃肌

Artist:
    Sorajima

Description:

Lua, a candidate saint with healing powers. However, her abilities were flawed, and she would be pained and painful to herself in order to transfer the symptoms to herself and heal them. The saintly candidates treated her as a flaw, but only her best friend Ariane was always there. One day, Garrot, the Knight Commander whom Rua cares about, is dying. After completely healing his wounds, Lua wanders between life and death at the limit of her abilities. However, when he awoke, all the credit belonged to Ariane, and Garrot and Arian's engagement had been decided. Seeing Arian's true nature, he is coldly beaten by Garrot. In despair, Lua vowed not to heal anyone anymore. Then the Second Prince Swen asks, "Why don't you take revenge on those who have demeaned you?" She uses another ability she has been hiding – the atrocious ability to inflict healing symptoms on others – and joins forces with Swen to start a new life as an "evil woman" instead of a "saint."

I saw this on insta and tried searching for it but couldn't find anything. I just want to know if others have read it and some spoilers about it. I'm looking forward to reading it but also want to know where I can read it. Also wondering if this has a novel? Please leave any information you have, this has me so intrigued ! ! !

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I know this is an original comic (so it doesn't have novel). I've read until chapter 21 so if you want spoiler about them, let me know.

4. Kid_

Kid_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeesss pleassee :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

5. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
  6. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where did u read it

7. sakata ai

sakata ai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read the manga at yugenmangas. Com, in Spanish. (La Santa herida se convirtio en villana)

8. yukihibari

yukihibari A Silent Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    First two chapters are free. We can read the next chapters for free after 24 hours for each chapter and it lasts (free to read) for a week. If you wanna read the expired chapters again, you need to wait or just screenshot it when you read it.

9. Opelia

Opelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did her blonde hair turned into white? Magic? Or is it because the side effect of using her second power?

ArsMagia1337 and Nikibunny like this.
  10. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was shock mixed with anger that turned her hair white and activated her secondary power.

11. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping. I'm curious but haven't yet been hooked. I do think the knight is an idiot but I also feel the FL is one too so I'm not quite there but its intrigued me enough to be curious.

12. Zeze_kiel

Zeze_kiel New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesss please (ㅠ.ㅠ)

SorchaNY and AnimeHuntress like this.
  13. Wangjia

Wangjia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    W
    Waiting for you

14. elijahavery

elijahavery Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know what really happen when she's in coma. Also what she will do about arian and garrot. Thx

Nikibunny likes this.
  15. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember exactly everything but...

Afaik MC was a noble and she has the power to heal wounds by taking the wounds herself. Her mother had the same power and told her to not tell anyone about it. The first time MC healed somebody (.... ML) she came back home and her parents were dead.
    After she falls in a coma after healing Knight back from almost dead her hair becomes white. Meanwhile 'her friend' has made everyone believe she was the one who healed knight and she's the one behind all MC's bullying. MC swears vengeance and reveals her second power, she is capable of inflicting the diseases and wounds she has healed before by touch and she never used it before.

ML is a prince (second one I think). He asks for her help because the attacks done by beasts to people and the need for saints are done by the temple itself. The temple has an agreement with some tribe whose people can control beasts. So far he told MC the mastermind behind it is the principal and 'friend's family'.

When he was little he ran away from the castle to explore the city and got hurt. MC was little too so she healed him (he was the first person she healed). I don't remember exactly but as a token they shared some earrings which MC has never used before (an then she uses to a ball with the prince to undercover some of the conspiracy). When ML sees it he is like 'ofc it had to be you' and in his mind he is already being a ML and professing eternal love LOL.

16. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spanish Manwha Chapters:
    https://yugenmangas.com/series/la-santa-herida-se-convirtio-en-villana

After reading some english/spanish fan translated webtoon chapters....:

To me this story has a combination of Simply Good Taste for a Duke’s Daughter, Iris - Lady With a Smartphone, May I Ask For One Final Thing?; Your Highness, Even Though I was the Real Saint, I was Exiled—Which Means my Country is Over and Dear My Friend or I am Done Being Your Best Friend without the whole reincarnation/transmigration drama thing.
    If you read these novels, you ve seen pretty much all repetive tropey structure patterns getting more mixed up :giggle::sleep:

Gullible Doormat FL becoming a Girlboss Bitch with the help of her ML Another Prince knowing her since he was a child in love helping her Revenge against anyone who bullied + used her, her stupid childhood ex-boyfriend-fiance and her former longtime best friend cute delusional white lotus parasite who is fraud and wants to destablize a kingdom with a secret organization for absurd reasons.....

The only thing I really like in this story is the MC Lua's ability to absorb and transfer pain, wounds and diseases.
    It's a pretty cool idea for a healer type to defend herself!:cool:

Otherwise I am nearly done with this kind of trashy bizarre plot and very stupid unlikable characters.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2022
  17. Selene830

Selene830 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Found this one interesting hope for spoilers on the FL, ML and the villains

Nikibunny likes this.
  18. marjoriequeen

marjoriequeen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes please. Spoil us

19. tifftiff2121

tifftiff2121 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This one looks really good, I read the first 3 chapters on ZinManga.com is there a way to read more? I dont care if it is on a pay site but I do need them translated though.

WAIT!!!! WAIT!!! WAIT!!! I just read on a site this is tagged "tragedy" Can we confirm this? If so I am going to sadly bow out of this series. I dont handle sad well

Yume-sama likes this.
  20. Lirael

Lirael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's refreshing that it isn't a transmigration/reincarnation/turn back the clock premise. The mc has to choose her path to take without any cheat knowledge of future events, nor can she undo what has already been done to her and her image. It requires more intelligence and skill than someone who is reacting to what they already know