Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. RMCalypse

RMCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I haven't read Riftan 's POV yet, could someone tell me what is Gabel's background? Is his family noble or commoners?

Because I know Uslin has a noble back ground and so does Yuri or Garrow (I can't remember which) but the rest of the RDK like vary, from having a noble background or commoners?

Lady Nirtha likes this.
  3. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We need this for the knights too!!

I'm not sure we have solid info about Gabel's backround, apart from the fact he was trained to be Remdragon Knight from the get-go, he swore his geas (geth) to Evan Triden's wife (Triden the previous commander of RDK) and was second best knight under Triden. Maybe other angels have more info from author's cafe or Q&As.

for now I could only think what could possibly on Hebaron's mind :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::
    whatsgoingonintheirheadHebaron.png

4. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lady Nirtha, na3_no3h and yespleazzze like this.
  5. ChezcaAnne

ChezcaAnne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can't forget about the most important part, Flirting with ladies:D:D:D

6. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    there's that tiny part "wooing the ladies" :D
    Since Friday is approaching - our lads having some fun:
    boysnight.png

whatsgoingonintheirheadUlyseon.png

7. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 179 is up .. urghhh the monsters keep on attacking Besmore, now by throwing rocks/boulders into the castle compound. Around 30 soldiers died. Luckily Calto created a shield which can last for a day because Maxi mana is nearly exhausted. She was able to sleep for sometime to rest and when she woke up Calto called her to the wizard lab and asked her about golem formula. Yeay next week we will be able to see golems in action!

8. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes yes I was screaming at the last part and when Calto used his magic.

9. ChezcaAnne

Reading List:
    Link
    Next week we'll get to see Lady calypse in action!
    Wish Riftan and the Remdragon knights can see her perform the spell as well though

10. na3_no3h

na3_no3h Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Yeeeeeeeeees, finally max will use her golems formula :blobparty::blob_sunglasses::blob_pompom:

11. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 179

There are still many enemies left. Indeed, some of the ghouls had turned to ashes. But the skeletal giants still existed in large numbers. They wielded mace, spears, shields, swords and axes, marching all the way to the back of the hill. Princess Agnes called for another attack so that the archers lined up neatly. Mac asks alec if there's any leftover oil that can be used. The oil that Alec made is gone. Undigm wizards could regenerate the oil but it took half a day. There were a few wizards still in the lab making oil and potions for the knights.

Max has an idea to take the ordinary wizards who are fortifying the castle to go to the lab and make the oil to finish quickly. Ordinary wizards would soon run out of mana while advanced wizards could still hold out to protect the fortress. Max also went to check the defensive magic tool and it was estimated that it could last for a day.

There are 30 mana stones remaining. To create a defensive tool in the form of a 2 thradion shield, you need a basilic mana stone. They needed 14 defensive magic tools to protect the city. The 30 mana stones available can only be used to energize the tool for a week. So, maxi divides the task by alec. Maxi goes to the lab to make magic tools and Alec replaces guard at the front. Max started working and carving the mana stone until the wizards were startled by a loud crashing sound. They thought that the shield wall might have been destroyed.

Max ran outside to see how things were. SHe saw boulders falling parabolically onto the roof of the castle. It turned out that the giants threw stones beyond the height of the magic shield so that the stones could enter the castle. Max immediately cast her shield magic to protect the roof area. The archers managed to escape the stone throw. But the magic catapult and its guards were crushed by the stone throw.

Max had an army of archers take cover under her shield. Due to the tension, the soldiers bumped into each other. Garrow who saw that threatened them not to harm maxi. Garrow warned them loudly that he would throw them outside the castle walls with his own hands. Finally the soldiers regained their sanity and calmed down. Garrow commanded an army of archers not to lose composure and shoot at the stone-throwing giants.

The wizards around max also made the shield. But still there was a gap the stones fell and hit the guards who were not protected by shields. Max also felt her mana running low. But if she stopped putting up the shield, they would all be crushed by the stones.

The monsters were shot at but they got up again and threw stones again. As things began to deteriorate, a blue shield covered the sky and the entire city. It was a shield created by calto serbel and it was able to last at least a day.

Max let go of her shield and fell to the ground. Garrow is worried about her condition but max has reached her limit to be unable to walk and can only rest while sitting. Garrow took her to the witch's resting place and sat her down on a bed of straw. Garrow forced maxi to eat and drink even though she had no appetite. Max sleeps like a man passed out.

Max wakes up at night. SHe hurriedly went to see the situation. Anette stopped her from worrying because the shield from Calto was still working. All the wizards luckily survived but 30 soldiers died. Anette told Maxi to go to the Calto Laboritium. Calto ordered maxi to meet him when she woke up.

Calto held a parchment in his hand. He said they could actually be subdued by the enemy but they still had a way. Calto showed maxi the parchment scroll. It was maxi's golem magic formula, the only way they could try to save besmore now

Lola_Neres, Alamo, IraHera and 21 others like this.
  12. na3_no3h

na3_no3h Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think maybe that's why KSJ separate Riftan and Maxi, so she can proof her self as a strong and independent wizard that can survive without Riftan watching her back, and that she can fight in war, help others and protect them with her magic.
    Maxi is THE BOSS :cool:

13. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so happy that KSJ made such an unexpected scenario. It's true that we all expected maxi to cast golem magic. but the scenario where calto himself proposes it to maxi, that's pretty awesome! Thankfully, it's not like maxi controlling the enemy's golem or canceling the magic spells of the enemy's golems. however, it's more than we expected! With Calto's approval, all the wizards will help Maxi prepare for this. this might be the history of the emergence of the strongest golem! I can't wait for next week

14. YesA17

YesA17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought about it many times. I know maxi will finally use her golem formula. But I was thinking that it could be more dramatic

15. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys.. in this chapter Calto said to Maxi "Right now we dont have the odds of winning. At this rate the castle will fall to the enemies within a full moon".. do u guys know what does he mean by "within a full moon"? Is it similar to a month?

Tiniecarrot, na3_no3h and Sa12Ben18 like this.
  16. ChezcaAnne

Reading List:
    Link
    Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I remember back in when the Roem Empire was still in power, they use a golem army spell right?

Lola_Neres, JosianeLoures and YesA17 like this.
  17. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    If they fight the monsters for a month, then will Riftan have time to come back and see Maxi's golems in action? He will be superproud with her then :love:

18. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think Riftan and the party will return so quickly (didn't it take them a month to reach the dragons lair?), but who knows, everything is possible at this point. Just like we were wondering what will author do with the confilct with Balto and merchants taken hostage, in the end it was resolved behind the scenes (oh the knights were dispatched and got things done.. how convenient), while we had few chapters of Maxi being needlesly jealous and some random princess suddenly becoming commander of kingdom's cavalry to make Maxi jealous even more for "comedic" relief...

Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
  19. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    In my personal opinion, the word 'full moon' doesn't necessarily mean it took one month from the time it happened. if the full moon only occurs once a month, then if the current time is not a full moon or has been through a full moon, then the time gap can be less than a month. it could be just a few days away from the full moon.

as maxi said, that with 30 mana stones, they could only last for one week. I guess that's their limit. they couldn't hold out any longer than that nor could they even hope for reinforcements.

Lola_Neres, shake65, Cuacksh and 5 others like this.
  20. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    and subtle difference between church and WT, church would absolutely destroy the golem formula if it learned about it's existence, WT is like "that's incredible but since church is bitchy about magic, we can't let it outside, but we will keep the formula safe and sound ;) - knowledge is priceless and might be helpfull in the future " :ROFLMAO: