Spoiler Wasn't the male lead a female? | 남장여주라고 했잖아요!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RegisteredToAskAThing, Aug 24, 2022.

1. Sheiren

Sheiren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    camping for spoiler, the princess is so hilarious :blobjoy::blobjoy:
    she destroy ML immunity, even sanity by getting near him, even skinship that makes ML shocked lol

2. tearofangela

tearofangela Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Smell fishy as hell. He told his servant to let FL and the OG!villainess Dahlia meet, but don't let them talk for too long :hmm:

3. tearofangela

Reading List:
    Link
    So there's this guy named Randell. He probably is the main villain. He's the emperor's nephew or something like that. So apparently he turned back time and know everything. And by everything, yes he know this is a fictional world, know about OG!FL, he also saw the future like Aine AND he know that FL is not Aine but a transmigrator too.

4. lan2001h

lan2001h Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. tearofangela

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't see the future. Verum means 'Truth' so they thought it's the Eyes Of Truth, in fact it is Eyes Of Verum. Her ability is that she can see the other artifacts.

is the author of this story.

6. Nekozzzzzzzz

Nekozzzzzzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi tearofagela! Thankyou for the spoiler!!!!

Do you now when will aine finds out he actually not a she??

And does randell came from the same world as aine, and how will aine realize it?

7. tearofangela

Reading List:
    Link
    About the first question, tbh i skipped a lot of chapters so I don't know. I will comeback and find out after finish the story :blobsweat_2:

No Randell is not from the same world as Aine. He is a side character in Raniel's story and was killed by her(?). If I have to guess he probably is the rebel's leader that Raniel killed at the end of her story. At first Aine didn't know, but he will directly approached Aine to talk about it.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
  8. tearofangela

Reading List:
    Link
    So this empire was established by 4 people, Verum, Espio, Riteruon and Lindekair. They're not human (dragon?) and Verum is the only woman among them, she also is the only person who can heard the 'author'. Verum heard the 'author' mumbled when she writes the story, so Verum knew this world was created by someone. The other three created artifacts for their descendant, however, Verum gifted her descendent her own eyes, and because her eyes can see the other artifacts, they made a rule that when they went into hibernation, Verum clan can not participate in politics until Verum herself return, which is why Verum clan was always neutral. But when Verum woke up, Raniel's story already ended and the other three were gone.

This story is more complicate than i thought. The later parts is about politics and Aine is on her way to learn about this world

know that FL is not Aine

Last edited: Aug 27, 2022
  9. tearofangela

Reading List:
    Link
    The MTL plus time reverse thingy hurts my brain so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :facepalm:
    (Haven't finish the story yet and this is from Verum's POV so take this with a grain of salt)
    As I mentioned FL is the author of this novel where Raniel is the main character. When Raniel's story ended, the world also stopped and Verum is stuck inside that world. However, FL wanted to write 'a side story' similar to this novel and because the side story somehow connected with the original story, now the world messed up. Verum, who was still inside that world, decided to use half of her life and power to bring 'that voice' (FL) to this world. Verum can only bring FL's soul so she decided to put FL's soul into Aine's body (Aine is Verum's descendent btw)

10. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So like the 'author' side story probably be 'what if' story.

11. tearofangela

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much. After the original story end she didn't know what to write next, so she decided to 'change the original story a little bit here and there' and writes the after story base on that. And, as a reverse with Raniel's story, this time the main character and the story is a male-centric

12. Aiko_Tachibana

Aiko_Tachibana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, is this story more fluff or more politics? ML seems kinda cute.

Judy Rosso likes this.
  13. angellily23

angellily23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML Tego is not disguised in the current timeline, I can't say for absolute certain but based on what I've comprehended so far, the OGFL was a "discoverer" which I assume means she has some sort of magical gift like the current FL, it was probably the ability to disguise herself with the green earring, however it appears since the ML is not a discoverer, that the earring doesn't work on him and he wears it for sentimental reasons. The current FL is kind of like the heroine Latte from Miss Not So Sidekick, who seems to think that it's her mission to be the friend of the OGFL and get see her future romance filled life up front. Meanwhile the OGFL is dead and the brother exists in this timeline (it was opposite in the OG book).

14. Night_ofstars

Night_ofstars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh thank you that actually helped me comprehend it more but does anyone know about the romance and how many male leads their are?

Judy Rosso likes this.
  15. lorinreads

lorinreads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

The plot is much more complicated than I thought but Im still intrigued and I want to know how will the FL discover that the ML is really a HE.

Alanif_7., Judy Rosso and milkberrrry like this.
  16. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading chapter 15 I feel bad for Tego, imagine being soothed for the first time in his life about not being a sobstitute for Raniel but the princess is the very person that believe he is Raniel...

Ainespi and Alanif_7. like this.
  17. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the prince the second lead

18. mozzybites

mozzybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    according to the MC, dahlia, a red haired beauty was the villain in the story. She was portrayed as a villainous and jealous woman who didn’t like the ogfl. We meet the “villain” dahlia in the manhwa, and she isn’t what the MC expected. Dahlia doesn’t seem to be a villain (atm).

she seems to be a potential friend candidate of the MC. We love friendship.

19. tearofangela

Reading List:
    Link
    Dahlia married Aine's brother. Aine married Tego and becomes Duchess Riteruon. They have 2 kids, a boy named Ray and a girl named Ella.

Yukari_me, salty25, Ainespi and 57 others like this.
  20. tearofangela

Reading List:
    Link
    She actually did have lots of clues. She suspected that Tego is a man for a while but was in denial because of 'original story'. All this time she thought Raniel used the earring to look like Tego, however she learned that her eyes can see through the other artifacts and realized that the earring have no effect on her. Aine was in shock but still try to deny that. She made one last attempt and went to his mansion. She asked if she can take off his earring and he agreed, then we had that scene in the first chapter.

also knew that she mistook him for someone because of the way she talk and act towards him (at that time he didn't know she mistook him for Raniel). He got some clues when the grand duke (I forgot his name but he's the OG!ML) asked him what did he do to look like a woman in Aine's eyes. And by Aine's reaction when she took off his earring, he got his confirmation that Aine mistook him for Raniel.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2022