Discussion Can you fall inlove with personality alone?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Deleted member 456425, Aug 27, 2022.

?

so can you?

1. Yes

39.5%
  2. No

11.6%
  3. I don't think so but there's a possibility

37.2%
  4. What is love? Baby don't hurt me

20.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Deleted member 456425

Deleted member 456425 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    But what if it's Xiao Yi who wants it? What am I supposed to do? :blob_teary:

2. By.Eve

By.Eve [Eve are Ieve]

Reading List:
    Link
    What?? If you and @xiaoyigege still single, i don't mind?? But if one of you have spouse then, i will not support one of you. :blobtriumph:

3. Deleted member 456425

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, there is someone I really love a lot before I met xiao yi.....

4. Deleted member 445404

Deleted member 445404 Guest

Reading List:
    Link

Depends if they meet the criteria,

By.Eve likes this.
  5. By.Eve

By.Eve [Eve are Ieve]

Reading List:
    Link
    And have you date her/him?! If have not, i never mind you date xiao yi, but if you have, then you should not include emotion with xiao yi.

6. Deleted member 456425

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the post about? You feel a great connection but you don't know much about them personally. If you met them in real life, you'd surely want a relationship kind of scenario. Except you haven't met them yet and don't know personal descriptions.
    Nope, we're not dating. It's impossible. Because the person I love a lot is me...

By.Eve likes this.
  7. Deleted member 445404

Deleted member 445404 Guest

Reading List:
    Link

By.Eve and Deleted member 456425 like this.
  8. NotYujiroHanma

NotYujiroHanma New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally I prefer a woman with a lot of strength so that I can get a strong child to fight

9. Has

Has divorcee and veteran nuffer

Reading List:
    Link
    Imo you can but when you meet them the visuals will play a part. Because you kinda have that idealized version of the person maybe??

AnneGriffin likes this.
  10. Zyn

Zyn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks and money are like a big thing for me I guess. I'm a naturally very shallow person, my personality isn't the best so while I think personality is an important part of a person I would never date someone just for their personality.

i.e 1; If a guy my age, wasn't all that good looking, has personality and is rich, I would consider dating him. As long as he's like over 5'10 anything is fine.

i.e 2; Another guy, let's say 5-10 years older than I am, good-looking, has a good personality but doesn't have any money. I could never like bring myself to seriously consider dating him. Like, dating should be the last thing on his mind tbvh.

For me I've to consider: looks, personality, personal assets, how they carry themselves. Everything. Because you can fake a personality, I'm not tryna mess with someone that doesn't seem like they're considering a serious, long-term, marriage-like relationship. Because the end game for me is to get married. If you have personality, but I can't stand looking at you then I'm not tryna torture myself like that yk.

Also online dating w/o voice, pics, video calls, etc. sounds kinda sketchy I would not mess myself up w/ that

11. Deleted member 456425

Reading List:
    Link
    Very practical. I like it. :blobwink:

Zyn likes this.
  12. Zyn

Zyn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, would prefer someone date me for my looks. Because while I can't guarantee I look like this forever, I can try. Unlike personalities, people change everyday I guess.

Example: you can date someone for years, move in tgt and bam you're getting abused. No one sees it coming because the person is just really good at masking themselves. You can't like depend on personalities because everyday something changes within you, in your life and that can very obviously or slowly affect one's personality, outlook on life, etc.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2022
  13. Deleted member 456425

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't want anyone to date me for my looks. That meant is someone looks better, it wouldn't be hard to pick them over me. I want someone to like me who am I, flaws and all. If no on can, I don't mind living single all my life.

Zyn likes this.
  14. Zyn

Zyn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, this makes sense.
    The thing about this is, while they're only dating you for your looks, there's a chance of them falling in love with your other aspects. Like small habits, your voice, your care, your personality even, etc. And that'll slowly sink them deeper and deeper into the quagmire that is considered your love.
    But if that doesn't happen, let's hope they'll have the decency to break up w/ you instead of cheating on you...

Anyways, reading and writing about this has got me feeling a little sad about my non-existent love life...

15. MMWO

MMWO *pout*

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe like but not love

solivagantsoul likes this.
  16. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Bruh

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn’t it illegal for the teacher to have any romantic or sexual relationships with a student (unless the student is 18+/graduated that school already). Most cases the teacher will get fired or even sued by the student’s parent if found out.

17. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been in 3 different Long Distance Relationships, and they all started with me knowing close to nothing about the other party, so... Yeah, sure, I can fall in love with just a personality~

I don't think I'd recommend it, but I still think it can be a great experience when it happens~

By.Eve likes this.
  18. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly believe that I can fall in love with someone without looking at their face.

19. By.Eve

By.Eve [Eve are Ieve]

Reading List:
    Link
    Not for me and some family.
    And i will accepted their relationship with the consensus don't make sex before she/he graduate or if they can before married.
    Maybe my thinking is some what too old. But some religious has stated the child status that born after and before married. And i like that statements.
    I will prefer the sex after they married.
    Cause if a chid is born then, then the child will carry the father family leneage. But if girl does the deed before married and pregnant after that deed before married then, the child can't carry the father lineage. And the father can't be counted to has the responsibility to the xhild.
    So the unfortunate is the girl.

And if the girl got pregnant and the father take responsibility then married the girl.
    The lineage actually still don't carry his/her father cos the deed is before the vow of married.

That is my opinion.

And i will happily have a daughter that has relationship with the teacher than a police.

In my eyes,,, the level of teacher is much higher then a police.

20. Deleted member 456425

Reading List:
    Link
    I once had a a senior in high school who have a well know crush on our prof. The prof is young too and age gap not thay big. They only had a relationship after girl (the student) graduated. I'm not sure how they are now though.

By.Eve likes this.