Spoiler Seduce the Villain's Father

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Lhuang17

Lhuang17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me or is the new season kind of… disappointing? The art really took a nosedive compared to season one. Everything from the facial features, hair texture, body structure, shading, light effects and backdrops all seem so much more rough and rushed compared to the delicate detailed line work from season one. The biggest disappointment is still Erudian new character design though. Big let down because this was one of the first manhwas I read and was one of my favorites. I’d rather wait longer for chapters that have better quality art then chapters that are of lower quality just to churn them out faster.

2. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeh you and about 20 other people. sharing MTL is fine as long as it's done in private and not cluttering up a thread. especially when people start posting their emails for some reason....and ESPECIALLY not when you're charging people for it

Last edited: Jun 6, 2022
    Bella94 and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  3. rchskzlta

rchskzlta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I ask if Brithney/Brisney has some power or whatsoever? I don't quite understand what Euridian said in the end of last chapter.

4. Love love laugh05

Love love laugh05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Brizney is born with divine powers. She is the first Lebovny royal who got divine power.

rock.doll and rchskzlta like this.
  5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

I know Brisney is currently a kid and the leads' WILL get their happy ending but I was hoping she'd support the ship from the get go. The way her aunt laughs differently because of this man should raise something. Eru thinking about kids and already making sure Yeni won't be the main influence

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  6. Tsukasa55

Tsukasa55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me when do they marry as in manhwa currently it's sneaky romance only :blobpensive:

7. Mommasaurus

Mommasaurus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the side stories they are already married, we will see the proposal at the very end of the manhwa. That is if they follow the novel.

I forgot that this week is a break.:cry:

IceQueenRinne1234 and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  8. futabak

futabak Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi!!may I ask if someone have the novel complete with the side story?? thank you so much to who will answer :)

EruYeni likes this.
  9. nono1122xx

nono1122xx Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as the whole novel is concerned, in fact, he is a love novel for no reason.
    The novel does not tell us why the supporting actress' family members committed crimes.
    So, from the beginning of the story, the supporting actress is already set as a sinner, no matter what the supporting actress does or not.

In the modern social legal concept, we will hope that people have the concept of right and wrong.
    So it is a strange idea to take the family of the perpetrator for granted as a crime.
    But since this is a romance novel, his rationality is completely negligible.

Therefore, whether the family of the perpetrator is also a perpetrator is not clearly described by the author of this novel.
    Moreover, from the very beginning of the story, the male protagonist has already developed an eccentric situation between the heroine and the supporting actress.

Because it is a romance novel, whether the male protagonist is rational or not is not entirely taken into consideration.
    Therefore, the family members of the perpetrators are bound to become criminals who are considered to be murderers and arsonists in the novel.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
  10. Mommasaurus

Reading List:
    Link
    Here comes the big battle. I am excited and also a bit sad, that this series will end in the near future. I wonder how many chapters the fight will have. I am guessing 15.

Uhm. Not sure if you meant to post this here. Which manhua is this. Sound interesting :)

11. Mommasaurus

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know how long this break will take? It has been two weeks already :(

i_am_here likes this.
  12. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's usually several months for a webtoon/novel like this. The last time they took a break, the series commenced the following year.

13. Mommasaurus

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just not prepared for such a big break after 26 chapters. Or is this season ended with chapter 103?

14. justpassingby0

justpassingby0 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They've already posted a notice on their website. Apparently the webtoon will come back on 8th of September.

Mommasaurus likes this.
  15. Mommasaurus

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Can you link me their website? Thank you again! :)

16. justpassingby0

justpassingby0 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The notice is posted on the webtoon's official page on Kakao :)

Edit: Also if you're curious someone has already translated it on twitter
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2022
    ArkiV_10 and Mommasaurus like this.
  17. seri19

seri19 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I checked the site, and it says that the whole novel is fully translated in English, but I can’t find any links.
    I just wanna ask here if this is legit LMAO, and if it is, does anyone have a copy of the fully translated novel? I’m on a toss up of just reading the novel since it’s completed, rather than wait for the manhwa to finish because I’m kind of impatient. ^^;

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  18. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the novel a bizillion time and I'm in love with it
    and no official English translation sadly, hopefully they'll translate it one day
    and finally it'll be back this week, this month was too long for me :blobspearpeek::blobcat_knife::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

seri19 likes this.
  19. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a fan translation for the whole before but was taken down due to copyright

20. EruYeni

EruYeni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yerenica's pov
    I looked at the child with loving eyes, the child reached out and took my hand.
    As soon as the baby was born, as soon as I saw the baby's face, I knew it right away:
    A child who could not have been born to me, a child who was destined to be the villain of this world - who saw the light of the world four years later - Deckarb Belgoat.
    My son's name couldn't be more than that.
    I whispered while stroking the boy's chubby cheeks.
    "Dev, you don't believe in fate either, do you?"
    Despite being the main character, he is a villain with a tragic ending. But now it will be completely different. The little baby, smiling and wiggling. I whispered softly on the lovely child's forehead, pressing my lips down.
    “I will live a life where I am the main character…”
    "...Because I changed it to be like that."
    Excerpt: Side Story 1 Chapter 10

Priyyaa, Bella94, Monalisa and 4 others like this.