Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Auxiliare

Auxiliare New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey everyone! I’m new here and have been lurking the UTOT forum since July, trying to catch up on all the sweet spoilers :aww:
    Just wanna say thank you to all you angels!!! I can’t wait for the official translations to come out on Amazon, I want to buy them all ::blobcatsmile::

BTW, for the kindle version, are the names still Liptan instead of Riftan?

na3_no3h, JosianeLoures and Sa12Ben18 like this.
  2. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello and welcome.
    In the kindle /amazon version the names are written correctly. So it is Riftan not Liptan.

3. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing I fear now is that once Webnovel releases whole Riftan POV, it will make another break of few months before releasing book 2. And that would srsly put me at my limits :blobdead:

4. yespleazzze

yespleazzze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh please so agree

5. JosianeLoures

JosianeLoures Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the first chapter of Riftan's POV on Webnovel... The text is so amazing that almost you can toch the loneliness of both. You are right is more sensitive than others translations.

6. eviiee

eviiee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh :<, okay thank you for that info ♥️

7. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm I can't see another chapter of Riftan POV on Webnovel today.. and there are 2 privilege chapters hmmm, I think this time we might be getting an unlockable, by free passes,chapter every 3 days, so 3 chapters a week. So they will be able to milk more money from privilege chapters. It's just a hunch though...

If that's the case and release of book 2 will commence right after Riftan POV, it will be like 14 weeks before we see a 1st chapter of book 2 :bloborz:

mariakap, manlyman, na3_no3h and 2 others like this.
  8. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    The stupid thing is that webnovel has announced that both Riftan's POV and book two will be released in the last week of August. I'm waiting for the Amazon releases.:notworthy:

9. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't get me wrong I'm glad we get UTOT on Webnovel, but god the releases are so chaotic there, they're greedy, cash grabs on every corner. if in the midst of waiting for UTOT I won't give up, once they release the book im gonna immidiately uninstall that app...

10. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 180 is here but golems still not in action haha.. Maxi, Alec, Dean and Annette are still preparing the blueprints of the golems. But at the end of the chapter the undeads attack again, so i guess in the next chapter they will hurry up and activate the golems.

11. Auxiliare

Auxiliare New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GAAAHHHHH
    I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THE GOLEMS IN ACTIONNNN :blobastonished::blobscream::blobfearful:

So sad we have to wait till Friday :blob_teary: KSJ is such a tease :blob_pout:

12. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's true.. I cant wait for the golems to defeat the monsters n necromancers, and the war will soon be over.. and i am impatient for Riftan and Maxi's reunion! Urggh the long wait is killing me :sick:

If the war will end in around 5 chapters (ie chapter 185), Maxi n Riftan's reunion at chapter 186, book ended at chapter 190, then they will only have 4 more chapters together? nooooo :cry:

Author KSJ thank you for coming back, as promised :love:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
    mariakap, Auxiliare, manlyman and 5 others like this.
  13. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 180

Maxi was confused as to why the copy of the golem formula was in Calto's hands. SHe remembered that she had already destroyed the paper. Calto replied that it was a formula that Lando, the head of the gnomhole tower had copied. The tower leaders used to test the contest materials to detect if there were any defects. And the paper that is now in maxi's hands is only a summary of the maxi formula, so not the entire magic formula.

So WT decided to drastically lower the bar for taboo magic. The golem maxi formula is one that will be taken out of there. So maxi doesn't have to worry that she'll be bound to stay at WT. as a condition of the WT to support the war this time, they asked the pope to issue a new decree on magic. So magic will no longer be seen as something that goes against God. And many taboo magic will be passed down into legal magic.

Max actually doubted what Calto explained. Catholic priests consider witchcraft a sin. Protestant priests are also on a conservative view. If only the pope supported this, there would be great controversy. So if the old church returns to lead, then max will be judged (worst case if max casts this magic).

Since max prioritized victory against the undead, max chose to use her magic formula. Max asked some umri wizards and common wizards to help her reassemble the golem formula set. Max took 5 days to return to complete the formula.

Max teamed up with Alec and Dean. The twins were very good at creating formula blueprints. But it turns out to make the blueprint very complicated. They needed to complete the golem core blueprint, magic circuit and exosk eleron. Anette came to help. Anette praised maxi's ability to create such complex magic formulas (yes I know that, not all wizards can do it. Moreover, this is a golem! Oh wow!)
    A crash sounded from outside. Looks like the undead are attacking again

SinFulHun, Lola_Neres, Alamo and 21 others like this.
  14. JosianeLoures

Reading List:
    Link
    This chapter was so short... :(
    Has anyone else read that Max was proud of Anete's praise? Looks like they removed this part....

Do we have news from Manhwa?

Auxiliare, Sa12Ben18 and hanwausus like this.
  15. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't it like every 3-4 chapter Manta went on break?
    So I made a meme for this special occasion :D
    CHERNOBYLMEME.png

16. amylane1023

amylane1023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when they are back at anatol..i want riftan to have a tell-all dialogue in front of everybody on how he met and fell inlove with maxi...

17. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes every 4 episodes so we are now on break?

na3_no3h likes this.
  18. na3_no3h

na3_no3h Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I have a question about "5 days", what does it mean?! Did they mean five days passed while Maxi was working on formula or that Max needs five days to make golem formula ?!!!!

19. JosianeLoures

Reading List:
    Link
    What I understood is that she needs 5 days to develop the formula. However, with the help of the brothers Alec and Dean, who are very fast, she will be able to finish before that deadline.

The chapter ends on the day that Carlton asked her to do the magic or the next day only.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
  20. na3_no3h

na3_no3h Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Now I understand, thank you

JosianeLoures likes this.