Resolved Bl (might be qt)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by RottenHamster, Aug 30, 2022.

1. RottenHamster

RottenHamster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys! Im back again with a forgotten title lol.
    So here is what I remember.

-MC is like a little piano prince who is loved and spoiled by the ML and ML's family
    -MC is ML's adopted brother(?) bc ML's family I guessed harmed MC's family before and now they are trying to make up for it by loving and the taking care of the MC.
    -Its a reborn ML. In the OG timeline the ML and ML's family loved and spoiled OGMC but OGMC i think betrays tyem and caused the deaths of ML's mom and dad (?) and the collapse of the company(?)
    -In the new timeline the ML decided to take revenge by destroying the MC first by drugging MC and making him believe that he was gang****, made MC addictd to drugs, r*** MC, letting the police come to MC's school to arrest him for possession of drugs ruining MC's reputation, (i think not intended by ML) getting into a car accident which permanently ruined MC's hand, all that resulting MC to go insane and suicidal
    -(as per MC's calculation the stab stab commenced) ML found out the secretary is the one who stole the company secrets, found out that the reason OGMC betrayed them might be because ML's father harmed MC's family, found out that the reason MC started acting similar to the OG timeline is to protect ML and his family however whats done is done and MC is ruined.
    -In the end MC committed suicide and ML went insane thinking if he died again he will be reborn and make everything right but he was stopped and put in an insane asylum after a few years(?) he successfully committed by overdosing with the medicines he hid.

Yeah I think thats the general plot but I just cant remember which novel it is.

Thank you so much for your help!!! ::bloblove::::bloblove::

2. SuouNono

SuouNono Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    RottenHamster likes this.
  3. RottenHamster

RottenHamster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link