Spoiler The S-Classes That I Raised

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moneng85, Jun 1, 2019.

1. wazato

wazato Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the celebrity Bak Hayool?
    I’ve read about 100 chapters but he seems to have disappeared after the ark around chapter 60.

2. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    He got some awful experiences that made him hate the hunters of a high levels (A/S) but he got saved by a B rank hunter named Marisa Moore, Hanyul developed mental/dream power and used that power to brainwash Yujin making him distrust the hunters by his side and lead to the Chinese Kidnapping. Hanyul is Yujin's hardcore fan so I don't think he knew that the chineses would have treated Yujin's badly.

By Marisa Moore's order (to save the world, a peaceful method with only Hyunjae as a sacrifice) he used his power to create Marie, the perfect princess and ideal bride for Hyunjae so that with a wedding, Crescent Moon would have took Hyunjae back peacefully ( the peaceful way to retrive Hyunaje is the consent from a person that is bonded to Hyunjae hence the wedding), but Yujin interfered with the wedding and also made Marie realize there so much better groom than Hyunjae LOL, she didn't need to be a fairy tale princess. Later in the system amministrator challenge for the position between Yujin and pre-regression Hyunjae, we learned that Crescent Moon to take away Hyunjae from the worlds she planted him, she would always leave in those worlds he lives in a "seed of trascedent", that could grow and devour the world later so that Crescent Moon would cover her tracks and can retrive Hyunjae much better in a dying world (when she can't use the peaceful way LOL). When Yujin learn that Marie is a dream created by Hanyul, he understood Hanyul is the seed of a trascendent.

When the mermaid queen ( after being moved by Yerim and her water spirit Coral that grow up to become a new mermaid queen) created a dream sea/world when she went to sleep to protect Yujin's world, Marie wanted to sacrifice herself and become the anchor to stabilize the dream world that would act like a berrier for the trascedents outside. Marie, together with her new boyfriend Samir that wished to follow her, met a fragment of the late Mist King and told her that reality and dream a two side of the same coin, so Marie woke up and become the reality and Hanyul her creator become the dream and become trapped in the dream world in her place. However since Hanyul's power is about dream, he took full control of the dream world and became a new trascendent, He kidnapp Yujin and staged sleeping beauty with him as the princess and Yujin as the prince with a whole castle full of the big thorns bush and maybe a dragon to keep the others away and Keep Yujin for himself forever LOL (with his hate for S class hunters Hanyul doesn't believe they can defend and treat Yujin well). In the fight with Hanyul, Yujin managed to trick him into signing a contract to make Hanyul to be under him but since Hanyul is Yujin number one hardcore fan I guess he was pretty happy regardeless of the loss. After that he become an ally that helped Yujin to fight Crescent Moon's subordinates and the Gardener. He also become part of Newcomer's circle of friends (the allies trascendents staying outside and Myeonwoo, who became Newcomer's disciple).

In the end, since Hanyul is a trascendent, he is one of the only people that isn't affected by the loss of the keyword and feels that Yujin's is still alive and speak with him on dayly basic (from the dream world), he want to act like Yujin's manager and promote his carrier on TV LOL so that the world can soon recognize Yujin's existence again and end the side-effect of the loss of the keyword.
    To defeat the final boss Crescent Moon and save Hyunjae, Yujin had to let go of all the keywords he gave to the others hunters (Yoohyun, Yerim, Meongwoo, Peace ect...) to active last reward and temporary became trascedent level, the side effect is that them and the whole world feel that Yujin died and they can't recognized him till the side effect last, don't worry isn't permanent. The only one that aren't affected by the side effect are the trascedents (hence Hanyul included) because they are a level superior of a L class skill, Meongwoo because he decided to live with Newcomer outsideword to be out of the skill range and Hyunjae that by regarding his freedom he decided to travel and visit the others worlds he lived before, so like Meongwoo outside the skill range.

Yoohyun know that Yujin is still alive since his being an harcord brocom prized him with a title that is active till Yujin is still alive (Only world, my world is only a person) but still can't recognize him even if they meet hence he decided this time is his turn to wait for Yujin's retun. the others affected by the side-effect use that fact that Yoohyun is still sane as beacon that Yujin is still ok even if in their heart they feel his (false) death.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2022
    lady-kyo, akuma_river, aqouze and 2 others like this.
  3. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many years will it take to have finally official positive authentic genuine queer/lgbtq action heroes as major characters or as the protagonists in the novel webtoon genre?:cautious:

The closest thing we have would be the US Superhero Comic adapted into a Netflix Movie: THE OLD GUARD.
    Andy (Bi) and Nicky & Joe (Gay)

I am so getting tired of performative bromances and queerbaitings... :cry:

akuma_river and im_trash42 like this.
  4. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, at least Yujin and Hyunjae said to each other "I love you" LOL just not in a romantic context LOL

saehh likes this.
  5. CreativeCriticalThinker

Reading List:
    Link
    That's just consolation crumbs :cry:

6. Lalareadstuff

Lalareadstuff New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    at least s-class didn't 'queer bait' and pass it off as gags like most webtoons/webnovels do.
    plus i don't think s-class queer baited? if anything fans baited themselves lol

and there are many bl novels in dungeon/hunter genre coming out lately so eh you can find some gen stuff and read them.

Meri, im_trash42 and saehh like this.
  7. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    my only grip with real korean shonen ai/bl is that since the fan can't wait for the romance and fan service, they haven't a proper slow burn most of the time... that isn't wrong itself but sometimes feel pretty forced.

8. Lalareadstuff

Lalareadstuff New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah... most of the time bl stuff go straight to ehem bed.

ah if you want some slow burn i can recommend 'traces of the sun' its spin on generic hunter/dungeon is pretty neat (the dungeons are so cool in that webtoon) and the MC's power is unique (havent seen one in this genre except him)
    And the ML is kinda a creep (affectionate) like sung hyunje in s-class lol
    the novel is rated i heard but the webtoon looks gen.

ah if you want queer as in genderfluid character, let me recommend this 심장을 꿰뚫은 독니. it's about the devil (beliel?) ended up being summoned in a young girl's body. the mc passes off as a boy and a girl depending on situations and flirts with both boys and girls.

9. saehh

saehh New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof what happened to Sclasses thread?

BTW sfs translations has reached the Japanese dungeon arc. We finna eat delicious sigma×yoojin chapters. also whump yoohyun arc

akuma_river likes this.
  10. Leos_Tea_Party

Leos_Tea_Party Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel so happy now. Thank you!!

11. CreativeCriticalThinker

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the recommendations.

Should I be worry about the ML/Seme in 'Traces of the Sun'? Because I don't want to relate to or sympathize with a Christian Grey or 'I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away' Type ever again.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2022
  12. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came looking for spoilers for something and forgot what I was looking for because I was confused, so Hyunjae and Yujin are a couple (it's BL)? Or I just misunderstood something

13. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    if I've got money for everytime someone asked this question I could buy a new laptop LOL the story isn't BL is just that the gaybait is so high you could totally see them together but they never confessed in a romantic way ( they are even worse than Kim Dokja and Yoo Joohyunk) LOL so we are just joking around in the spoiler thread LOL

Meizey likes this.
  14. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's so sad, it would have been so interesting if it was. Refreshing too

15. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, one more super confusing thing for me, in the end they are all alive? I mean Yoonhyun, Hyunjae, Myeongwoo, Yaerim, Noah,etc? Or not? The fusion of timelines is something actually different from other dungeon stories I read so all of the spoilers really confused me instead of helping me because there is a lot :cry::unsure:

16. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, they are all alive! the merging timeline isn't really that much of a confusing concept, you have just to think that the original timeline doesn't exist anymore and there is only the new one (many people, I don't understand why, they thought Yujin returned in pre-regression timeline as a bad end, but the past timeline doesn't even exist anymore) but that during the overwriting process, only pre-Yoohyun and pre-Hyunjae got skipped in someway so they managed to escape hence two Yoohyun and two Hyunjae.

But since there is also a dungeon that copied the past timeline, another set of their copy was around but only dungeon Yoohyun and dungeon Yujin survived LOL However the dungeon duo isn't involved in the novel outside their arc so it won't confuse you much.

Also only Earth's time was regressed hence why outside world the time kept going normal, you can think like Earth now is 5 years late compared to other worlds LOL

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
    akuma_river and Meri like this.
  17. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much
    There is one more thing I forgot, it is more of my opinion than a question and there probably aren't any spoilers, but why is it that it never came yo anyone's (ok except the tyrant sister -brother) mind that they could train, hunt, etc in order to raise their levels? They were literally acting like a caste system has been made from the moment you awaken, like yeah you are born with muscles and bodybuilder's body, you know, you do not put any effort in it. It looks like a paradox to me or a plot hole (maybe it was addressed). I know they can "level up" in their class, but why they aren't exactly trying to raise their class? It is like it id the end of the world if you aren't awakened in a high class

18. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess because the archivement needed to raise their class are very difficult, rare and also obscure, think about Meongwoo for example, he would have never raised to S class status if wasn't for Yujin knowing the requirements (sharpening 10.000 knifes). I guess more high the class and more difficult is the upgrate. Even Yujin himself never changed from his F class state apart temporary buff. But also the classess and the system are just guideline and training wheels to learn how to use their own power so maybe the different class are a temporary safety misure so that the people know where they stand in term of power and won't overdo it, after the system will eventually go away people will naturally learn how to grow stronger by themselves.

By what Newcomer said, after the system, the more imagination and training they got about how to use their power, the stronger they will become. Also I think the class has more to do with the durability of their body, like Yujin got some powerful abilites and strong mana but still he has a too frail of a body to hold them and almost died because he spent all his lifespan (Luckily he got cured).
    I guess Riette as a natural born S class was a step ahead of the game by instinct and Noah followed his sister.
    People aren't aware and involved with trascendents and system so maybe they thought they couldn't change the class by default since for now it's too difficult to do it till the system is in place

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
    akuma_river and Meizey like this.
  19. None1412

None1412 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have one important question. In the wiki it is said that han yoojin have three children, my question is where this three kids come from? Did han yoojin have a wife or he adopt them?

hika21 likes this.
  20. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    neither, he birth them himself with a skill ability. Yujin nurtured three monster core inside his own body so you could say Yujin is the mom LOL but since they are made by Yujin's magic and the first child got mixed with Hyunjae's mana and the second child got a drop of Yoohyun's blood and the third child is the twin of the second one, the childrem became all half-humans.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2022