Spoiler Mesmerizing Ghost Doctor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by cap.toon, May 2, 2017.

1. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Now the manhwa is like MC is asked to teach the two star academy students ......any major spoiler about to happen...?

2. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    very simple...she will travel to pick her disciple: the first is the prince duan, the second will be a fucking rich money-maker called ning lang, the third will be Song ming, a playboy and gambler with an evil stepmother who killed his mother (feng jiu will expose the stepmother crimes) and the last is Luo Fei, a cunning troublemaker spoiler by his parents. He try to scare away his teacher but since Feng jiu is the most "troublemaker" among them, his tricks are only "tiger paper" to her hahhaahah. In the end they follow her willingly and become friends. They go to the hell mountains to train. Here Feng jiu advance to nascent soul and the boys become golden orb cultivator. A year passed and she send them to the academy while she return home to pass some time with her family before going to visit Moze in the xuanyuan empire

Muskaan2004 likes this.
  3. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    What is highest in cultivation than nascent soul?

4. stellaris_

stellaris_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone recommend manhuas that are like the 'the ghostly doctor' where the female protagonist is a badass character and can save herself from trouble.

i actually don't know where to post this so i post this here instead

KaguyaDreyar likes this.
  5. Royee_RS

Royee_RS Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    c
    Currently I am reading Shen Yi Di Nu manga. In this also the MC transmigrated from 21st century. The FL is badass and scheming. But they don't put much emphasis on martial arts and cultivation, its more like palace drama but its good.

6. KaguyaDreyar

KaguyaDreyar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read "The Crazy Adventures of Mystical Doctor", MC is an assassin reborn as a loser with no cultivation, its comedy and you will love her scheming side, its also gender bender cuz she is known as the 5th young master. There's also a LOT of animal familiars

7. Cahe910

Cahe910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can some one spoil about gray wolf and cold cream?are they in love?

8. GhostChibi

GhostChibi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I recommend this manhua/novel.:blobokhand:
    You guys should read it too if you want some adventure/romance even comedy :blob_sunglasses: the novel has 5200+ chapter (dami diba? Taena dalawang buwang puyat ako eh) yeah, It took 2 months to read this fucking shit yet itsss reallyyyy worthhhhh itttt

IamMeowChie and Cahe910 like this.
  9. Cahe910

Reading List:
    Link
    I hoped they were :blobsad:looks like no one is in love except the main characters.

10. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ganda Noh.

11. GhostChibi

GhostChibi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
      When the people in the married mansion saw the gray wolf coming back with a red and swollen mouth, they all looked surprised and looked at him curiously. Luo Yu asked: "grey wolf, what's the matter with you? Now?"

  "It's nothing, drink more soup, and it's like this." Gray Wolf said, and hurried back to the room.

  Seeing this, everyone smiled, but didn't ask any more, but they didn't know that he would run to the hut every day in the next few days...

  And in the backyard, Feng Jiu went to her mother's place and bought it today. All of those things told her about the arrangements, and after sitting idle with the family for a while, they went back to the room.

  After bathing, she fell on the bed and listened to the sound of footsteps. She took a look and saw that it was Xuanyuan Moze, and said: "My grandfather is willing to let you back? I thought you would play chess with him all night!"

  Xuanyuan Mo Ze's lips twitched slightly, as he took off his coat, came to the table and poured a glass of water and drank, and said, "I lose all three and three sets in a row. Do you think the old man will keep me for the whole night?"

  "Today My mother told me that the day when my brother was hired had been chosen. He said that he would come to welcome his relatives three days after he was hired. This speed is probably no one." At this point, she laughed: "Tonight Seeing how happy my brother is, he seems to be very happy."

  "Morning is a joyous thing, naturally happy." After Xuanyuan Moze drank a glass of water, he sat down by the bed and looked at the person lying on the bed. She said: "After he gets married, we should also leave. At that time, let's send Feng Ye and the others back by the way!"

  "Okay." She nodded in response, lay a little in it, and gave him Make room.

  "I haven't taken a shower yet, go to sleep first!" He stood up, did not lie down, but asked the servant to prepare the bathing water and take a bath first.

  Seeing this, Feng Jiu yawned, turned over and hugged the quilt, and fell asleep.

  In the following days, Feng Mansion began to make every effort to arrange Guan Xilin's appointment to be married, and everyone became busy. Some families in the city also knew that Guan Xilin was about to get married, so they all prepared gifts one after another. Prepare to congratulate you.

  Due to the distance between the two places, the people of the Ye family also came to Taohuawu after Feng Xiao accompanied Guan Xilin to be hired. This was discussed by Ye Jing and Guan Xilin, and they planned to get married here in Taohuawu.

  On the day of marriage, the Guan family next door to Feng Mansion was full of red lights and beaming. On the other side of the ancestral house of the Guan family, they all sat in the house and sighed after hearing the news.

  One step wrong step wrong, I knew today, I shouldn’t treat Guan Xilin like that at the beginning, otherwise, such a good son Lang, but they are the pride of the Guan family, but now, even if he is outstanding, even if he is still The surname is Guan, but it has nothing to do with their Guan family.

  On the day that Guan Xilin and Ye Jing got married, they only invited some familiar relatives and friends, not many outsiders, even if many people came to congratulate them, they couldn't enter the gate of Guan's house.

  After all, they are not ordinary people, and they also have to prevent people from taking the opportunity to cause chaos, so everyone who enters the gate must know the bottom line.

  On this day, Fengwei’s people were also guarding inside and outside the Guanfu. Even Luo Yu and others were watching outside the Fuzhong after drinking a glass of wedding wine. It is precisely because of this that nothing happened on this day. Instead, they happily completed the marriage between Guan Xilin and Ye Jing...

  Guan Xilin was helped into the room with a swaying footsteps at the night of the bridal chamber.

Naona_ likes this.
  12. meliil

meliil Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spoilers

13. Liedral

Liedral Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No... they aren't. Don't know why the manga included this, but in the WN, there has been no indications of this pairing. (Only read up until FengJiu's wedding.)

14. Cahe910

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess gray wolf and shadow one are gay couples.
    Since I saw the same gay wibe in 2 attendants of ml of another manhwa of this authur pupillary doctor I guess :hmm::confusedcatblob:some one told me they have same authurs

15. Liedral

Liedral Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know where you got that ridiculous idea, but let me repeat. In the source material, they do NOT have any gay relationship. On top of that they aren't written by the same author and the not sure about the manhua artist, but the styles are extremely different.

Cahe910 likes this.
  16. yourmomtenkeyy

yourmomtenkeyy procrastinating my procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    Who was the guy(wore mask)which she had surgery to save his life. Well she was kinda forced at first but she stole their stuffs when she left.. anyways who was that guy? Is he a major character on later arcs or just one of passer bys?

17. kaio98

kaio98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently (IIRC) he is the master of some shadow palace... well to talk about who he is, there will be spoilers. so read at your own risk

SPOILERS

he's the guy who attacks the ML's kingdom and also the phoenix kingdom, causing the calamity that befalls her family and separates the 2 kids from everyone and everybody thinks they're likely dead.

yourmomtenkeyy likes this.
  18. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa now came to the part where Feng Jiu went to the ML's residence and his father wants to arrange a marriage for him. How will he avoid this?

19. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very simple: ML refuses and do whatever he wants since he is stronger than his father. FL doesn’t care about the emperor’s opinion and wander in the palace as if it was her courtyard ahahhaahha.
    in the end Ml’s father accept FL since she is strong and resourceful.

Yume-sama and Meizey like this.
  20. lilicutest

lilicutest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me with the story what happened to the grandparents and the separation of the little uncle and little yang?? How and when they will met again?