Spoiler I Will Become a Poison Detector of Darkness

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lilacforyou99, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please!!:blobsob:

x-girl and avlirea like this.
  2. avlirea

avlirea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Leanne.2319

Leanne.2319 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey can u please send me the mtl I'm dying to read it for ages but it never got updated

4. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    I think gizelle will need to change her hair for she will escape prison and become wanted so it will very much help her.

6. Gothita

Gothita Alive...

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

cover02.jpg

NAME
    I Will Become the Villain’s Poison Taster

ALTERNATIVE NAMES
    I Will Become the Villain’s Poison Detector / 흑막의 독 감별사가 되겠습니다

AUTHOR
    자갈치콘

ARTIST
    필유

ORIGINAL WRITER
    네모라밍

SYNOPSIS
    I, an innocent office worker, possessed the devastating novel “The Poisoned Apple”. On top of that, I’m Giselle Lloydsvin, a villainess who poisons herself to death before being hanged! But the poison brought by the assassins doesn’t work? It even tastes like fruit! “You’ll be okay since it’s only a little bit, so hurry and drink it.” …Even though I possessed someone, it seems my destiny is to be tormented by a crazy assassin. However, “Lenial”, who I thought was just a crazy assassin, turns out to be the frontman for the final villain, “Wayne Ayore”?! In order to hold onto this lifeline, I clung to the villain in “The Poisoned Apple”. “I can distinguish the taste of poison.” “Poison?” “Yes.” “What use is that?” “Your boss is going to be poisoned, so I can be his poison taster.” And so, I thought I could survive well as a general store employee of the villain’s frontman(?)… “My boss is so strong to the point that there’s something suspicious about him!” …Why does it feel like I’m doomed in this life too?

She was possessed as a villainess from a novel who was impoverished and ended her life by poisoning before being hanged. However, for some reason, she had a body that could not be killed by poison. What's even more surprising is that it can tell the taste of poison! “I can taste poison.” "poison?" "yes." “What good is that?” what should I do. This evil woman's past is too formidable for her to survive with only her remaining talents. So she pulled out her trump card. “Your boss will be poisoned.” That’s right, it’s what blocks the darkness I know! “I can be your poison detector.” So, she thought she would survive well as a general store employee of a shadowy henchman... … . Our boss, who I thought was a back alley extra, is first in line? When was that popular? It’s an old story… … . “… … “It was a cliche, really.” Are you afraid of poison? We'll eat it for you! #Romance Fantasy #Book Possession #Romantic Comedy #Coming-of-age story #Two-way salvation #Skilled female lead #Dark male lead #Tiki Taka #Gap-eul relationship #Sunny girl #small-town girl #Cheerful and lively girl #Obsessed man #Smiling man #Straight man

NOVEL CHAPTERS
    Total: 204
    Main: 191
    Side Stories: 6
    Special Side Stories: 7

LINKS
    OFFICIAL NOVEL LINK
    Kakao

Naver Series

OFFICIAL WEBTOON LINK
    Kakao

TRAILER
    Webtoon Video Trailer

7. professionalsimp

professionalsimp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the first chapters of manhwa ml seems to be pretty smart, as he deduces giselle is not oggiselle and someone else is possessing the body
    He even saves her from execution and hires her as he finds her reactions amusing

What bugs me is the ogml that acts like everyone that opposes him is bad and needs to be purified (= burned by some kind of sacred fire, istg he's insane:sweating_profusely:) and the ogfl seems a white lotus that wants both ogml and ml
    Will they be the actual villains or is there someone else behind them?
    Begging for spoilers:blobcozy:

8. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really liked this one…is so cute and charming…:bloblove: I would like to know if someone have spoilers…? Please!!!! Tell me anything as you can!!:aww::blobmelt:

9. professionalsimp

professionalsimp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing I remember from the old spoiler thread is
    Ml's hair change to silver when he uses too much mana and fl's hair become permanently black as her korean soul is adjusting to this world

10. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping. Oooohhh~ so this is one of the purged threads. I probably wasn't able to follow the old one so I'll camp here for spoilers. So far so good on all MTLd manhwa chapters

11. ririvermilion

ririvermilion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers of the whole plot? I wanna know about the og leads, they seem very sus lol, and what happens to the og giselle?

Ariary likes this.
  12. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No it's not. They just didn't search using the Korean title before making a thread.

13. syofiaa

syofiaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pls :blobReach::meowpuffysoul:

14. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve seen some quite interesting comments about this story for the recent manhwa raws (the chapter about the fake pharmacist guy with a spider). Please take them with a grain of salt because it’s mtl and the source wasn’t very reliable.

For more context about the comments below - MC was talking with the older lady from ML’s guild about the affinity to magic. ML has previously told MC that it’s predetermined by the amount of mana you can take in (the size of your “magic bowl” in mtl) and that’s what people are born with. However the older lady tells MC that there are ways to increase the magical powers, but it is extremely dangerous and potentially deadly (sorry mtl of these dialogues was extremely confusing so I got just a gist of it and don’t want to spread misinformation if my interpretation was wrong).
    1. That's because the original female lead took half of the male lead's heart.
    So I can only use half of Namjoo's strength.
    That's why Namjoo hates the original female male lead.
    The pharmacist will be beaten by Namjoo soon.

2. Isn't it because it's not Namjoo's heart and took the Yeoju's magic bowl? Oh, of course, it's true that the bowl was broken because he tried to take away the male protagonist's magic bowl when he was young.

3. Viviana Dillon Leniel Ilke was one disciple.

Viviana also took her daughter's body because Viviana's mother gave birth to get a bigger magic bowl.

And I cut it down with an excuse to increase my magic to take away the magic bowl and smash it.

The reason why I'm taking a crane from Dillon is to cover such a Viviana and the teacher who condoned it.

Yeoju was originally from this world, but Viviana was reincarnated in Korea while stealing magic vessels, and then Giselle Royzbin brought her back to this world with gold.

15. kazuceli

kazuceli Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seseorang tolong hubungi saya jika ada spoiler baru :meowpuffytears:

16. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please

17. Riev

Riev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pardon me for the bothering your times to rest, could you ask my question?
    Could anyone please tell me what the conten spoiler above?
    Cause i have permission to view those spoiler...

18. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    They were probably MTLd chapters that were sadly deleted. MTLs were somewhat tolerated before, grew in number, but the moderators and the site got in trouble for it, so the rules with no MTLs have been reinforced or strengthened, old MTLs are deleted. The best you could hope for new spoilers are summaries and maybe excerpts/a few paragraphs but not the whole chapter.

19. Riev

Riev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pardon me for the bothering your times to rest, could you explaining to me and correcting my understanding from reading your spoiler? This my also could rise or form a question from that understanding.

1. You said at your spoiler on above that "
    That's because the original female lead took half of the male lead's heart." Does Vivian took half Leniel's heart?
    Or...
    Vivian took half Dillon's heart?

2. Then, "Isn't it because it's not Namjoo's heart and took the Yeoju's magic bowl? Oh, of course, it's true that the bowl was broken because he tried to take away the male protagonist's magic bowl when he was young."
    •> whose heart whe talked here? From the first paragraph?
    •> whose 'Yeoju' that we was talked here? Vivian? Or Giselle?
    •> whose bowl that was broken here?
    •> and which (Leniel or Dillon) who tried to take away (Leniel or Dillon) bowl when he was young?!

3. Whose diciple are they under?

4. So from this sentence, "Viviana also took her daughter's body because Viviana's mother gave birth to get a bigger magic bowl."
    •> Vivian gave birt to a daughter then she took over her daughter body?
    •> for the clause "Viviana's mother... " Does Vivian mother gave birth to Vivian to have gotten bigger magic bowl for Vivian or for herself -Viviana's mother herself-?

5. Next, "And I cut it down with an excuse to increase my magic to take away the magic bowl and smash it."
    •> who is the one who cut it down with the excuse to increase the magic bowl and smash it? Vivian or Vivian's mother? Or Dillon?

6. Who are the one we are talking here -the bold and underlying word-? "The reason why I'm taking a crane from Dillon is to cover such a Viviana and the teacher who condoned it."

7. The last, "Yeoju was originally from this world, but Viviana was reincarnated in Korea while stealing magic vessels, and then Giselle Royzbin brought her back to this world with gold."
    Which one is the correct? From bellow?
    •> Giselle was originally from this world, but Viviane was reincarnated Giselle in Korea, while stealing magic vessels from Giselle, and then Giselle Royzbin brought her back to this world with Gold?.
    So Giselle Royzbin is the one from Korean and Viviane swapped her with Giselle from her world?
    •> Vivian was originally fron this world, but Viviana was reincarnated in Korea while stealing magic vessels from (Lionel or Dillon?) and then Giselle Royzbin brought her back to this world with gold? -is it not with God power? lending his hand to Giselle? -

Thank you for your kindness to explaining to me...
    Does the one who provide mtl above still valid?

20. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Who? @its0k ? The one posted above is an MTL of a comment section and not from the actual chapter. As you can see on the spoiler curator, the description has a chapter number. I have no idea why the one with chapter summaries were deleted though

vannaokuzo likes this.