Spoiler The Youngest Daughter of the Villainous Duke

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Apr 16, 2021.

1. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is tall, he has long black hair tied together and black eyes that gleamed red
    Kean and Main Character daughter is called Anne, it's only said that she has golden eyes.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
  2. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seekingsnow, Shey_04, Micus and 11 others like this.
  3. sinyoalex

sinyoalex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My God i didn't expect that i'm excited for the manhwa to catch up with the translate novel

4. Ikia

Ikia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhhh manhwa i didn't knew that i am super excited for it

5. ailucasly

ailucasly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't expect this. I'm glad it's a manwha now

6. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems I followed this series but don't remember it at all. Saw the manhwa adaptation and definitely interested. So, SPOILER REQUEST:

Are the OG leads sus after reading this whole thread?
    Is the romance slow paced (given we have children arc and then a time skip)
    Any other antagonists? What about the earl and his family and servants? Were they wiped out offscreen?

7. Missy Mischief

Missy Mischief Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far in the manhwa, I hate the dad. He terrifies her and even put a sword to her neck once. Absolute trash.

Also, can't authors make better excuses for the parent/child separation? So, supposedly the father was assumed dead but also he has a mansion and full staff and also 3 kids none of whom were abandoned like the MC. The oldest seem like an adult, couldn't he have taken care of her?

This would have been more believable if she was an only child and if his mansion was abandoned and he just came back because how well everything looks suggests that he has been back for a while and only now bothered looking for her.

Overall, he is trash so far. I don't think I'm going to love him in the future even if he takes a bullet for her because these bad first impressions where the father is a tyrannical imbecile are becoming too redundant

9. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is the third salty tho ?

Lilylam likes this.
  10. Missy Mischief

Reading List:
    Link
    the dad was sleep deprived and she suddenly entered so he thought she was an intruder hence the sword

also it was just a rumor that he died, it was so they can catch all the rats hiding

the eldest was 15 (i think) and was on a subjugation so how can he take care of her? the second was in the academy and the third was sent to the tower because of his blessing to control it.

and he knew where she was... she was intrusted there for her safety until all the rats are caught (hence the rumor he died) and he picked her up but the earl she was entrusted in broke the promise of looking after her hence he is in the underground prison

11. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really have ask..........

Why do these Melodrama Authors always kill off Mothers just to show how a Duke Father Figure Bonds With/Dotes On His Unknown Lost Victimized Daughter/Niece?

Do All Mothers in Childcare Novels have to Die?

What exactly is the appeal of writing about a female protagonist who has a shitty family/life in the modern world and also a painful hard abusive life as an orphan in the fantasy novel world?
    She is so traumatized that she can barely move, react or do anything to defend herself...Until a powerful mysterious scary man saves her for whatever fickle reason who often turns out be the biological father...
    So many others novels are now overusing or plagarizing basically the same the plot and title about Duke/Emperor/Villain and Daughter Who Didn't Know Each Other 's Existence Drama...
    I guess authors use some very tragic and exploitational depiction of how miserable and pitiful the FL is which should convince the audience that she deserves all the opulent lavish expensive lifestyle gifts the patriarchal anti-hero can offer..

It is always a high-ranking elite father figure who can save the mistreated white cute little girl...
    1905 Children's Novel A Little Princess may have started that trope.

Personally I can't stand reading about growing female child protagonists being tortured by anyone and suffering under severe mental disorder seizures until they are saved/healed by a supposedly villainous monstrous hot looking noble/royal. It's just hurts my head.

Leslie in THE MONSTER DUCHESS & THE CONTRACT PRINCESS is a very rare example where the heavily abused traumatized restricted child heroine has enough inner rage, critical thinking, teeth & claws to bite back at her perpetrators and then escape from them.
    Yes, she has access to dark shadowy flame powers but they are at the beginning still weak and it was her strong self-preservation attitude/survival instinct that drove her freeing herself from her inhumane toxic enviroment.
    And in this story the one who gave her a helping hand is a mature middle-aged wonderful badass Warrior Woman who is not related to the MC and also is a happy wife and mother (y) Acela Benkan Salvatore :D

Last edited: May 12, 2023
  12. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The monster duchess and contract princess isn't a sole case, I knew some.
    Child abused, flee their home :
    - Can we become a family ?
    - I Quit Being a Noble and Became a Commoner

Flee by marriage :
    - The Kind Older Sister Is No More
    - I Don’t Love You Anymore
    - Lucia
    - The Tragedy of The Villainess

Protagonist decided to destroy her family

- It’s Time To Stop Looking For A New Family
    - The Last Boss Witch Will Keep Her Past Self’s Crush Until Her Dying Day
    - The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass

athene911, Shey_04, Melita_H and 15 others like this.
  13. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I know most all of these titles already and I find that most of them doesn't suit me because there are specific logics, depictions and tropes that I really dislike in these stories.
    All I will say is that I find 'The Last Boss Witch Will Keep Her Past Self’s Crush Until Her Dying Day' quite enjoyable ok.

Elisee, shiory, Jukki and 1 other person like this.
  14. mewylve

mewylve Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

When I heard this decsription my mind directly shouting: LUCAS!!!!

15. Missy Mischief

Reading List:
    Link
    first appearance of 1st and 2nd brother is end of ch14 in manhwa but introduction was ch 15

3rd brother was ch17 and proper introduction is ch18

[​IMG]

mewylve likes this.
  16. sinyoalex

sinyoalex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Episode 53 # 5. The Fairy of Happiness is here to protect everyone (3)

The sweet taste of custard cream in the fluffy bread gently enveloped the mouth.

The taste of the cream cheese tart was also deep. After drinking cold peach juice there, there is no heaven here.

"Haha, is it so delicious?”

"Yes!”

Duke Elzedor was sitting next to Henriette and watching me eagerly eating dessert.

"Henriette suddenly heard a word from a user and rushed out and thought it was a big deal, but she was going to bring her daughter and dress her up for dessert. You, that rumor was true, right?”

"What rumors are you talking about.”

Henriette's eyes were sharp as Duke Elzedor asked playfully, giving an answer.

Still, Duke Elzedor's expression was full of youthful playfulness.

“It's been 10 years since I've seen your face, but I've heard a lot of rumors that the famous Duke of Wenzgrai has become a daughter fool! You're even cooking in the kitchen yourself to reduce your daughter's risk of poisoning?”

So the Duke of Eljedor looked at me this time.

"And Lady Yo, it's the real story of this fearsome villain's den.”

Real, isn't it too much exaggeration? You really don't know what that rumor is about?

But Henriette doesn't rebut. He calmly drank the tea that was served in front of him.

“I'm not saying it's wrong.”

“That cold-blooded Henriette does all the recognition! I saw it again, really! Haha.”

I was in the real world of our villain's den, unbeknownst to me.

Is the real life of the imperial family, in fact, the real life of this empire, the country?

"I'm not sure if I'm going to be the only one who's going to be the one who's going to be the one who's going to be the one who's going to be the one who's going to be the one who's going to be the one who's going to be the one who's going to be

“By the way, the more you look at it, the more amazing it is. Maybe you look like that......?”

Tak. Henriette seems to have put the mug down on purpose.

"There are three futile stories. I think I've already heard enough of the meaningless chatter.”

"Meaningless! In fact, you're nice to me, so you're not throwing me out. And where is this futile story? I need you to tell me that's the right thing to say.”

Huh? What are you talking about?

I was sipping juice with a questioning face, and Duke Elzedor shook his chin and said with a smile: "I'm not going to drink it."

"It really looks like it. With your wife.”

“...... So it's useless to say......”

“How do you look like?”

Before Henriette could stop Duke Elzedor's mouth again, I asked hurriedly: "What are you doing?"

"...... How do you look like me, mom?”

If you go to the cloister, you can see a picture of the Duchess of Wensgray.

A beautiful woman with pale pink hair, like a flower that blooms in winter.

But I never remember living in this castle and hearing a story about her.

Even though I'm nothing but possessed, isn't I my mother once and now?

So I honestly wondered if that was the case.

The presence of my mother, who died seven years ago due to an event I don't know what it was.

"My mother's age to wonder! Yeah, oh...... Well, no, it's not polite to say the name of the dead.”

Duke Elzedor seemed to hesitate for a moment.

Henriette looked at him with an impressed face, and as I looked at him with a keen expression, I sighed and buried myself on the back of the sofa.

Okay, now I can hear the story.

"Henriette's wife and our precious friend, your mother, have been close since I was at the Academy.”

So Duke Eljedor began to talk about my mother.

"She was the ‘fairy’of the Academy. No one in the academy knew your mother. The motives, the professors, all knew her.”

I tried to imagine. The spring fairy stuffed in the picture used to go to the academy.

The clean, light-eyed girl was the object of admiration for her peers.

When she appeared at any gloomy moment, the air was fresh in the air, as if spring were blooming in the winter.

I have a great sense of exploration, so I don't have a field that I haven't been digging, and I think I have been as stubborn as I have been.

“Once I caught the fairies in the forest of Albendl, beyond your manor. Thanks to this, the Fairy King came to our academy and was angry and not very upset.”

…...and the accident was a huge one.

"I was very curious about the unknown world, especially. So I once captured the castle alive, but I missed it so much...............”

“…….”

"Did you notice? The nickname Fairy, in fact, is a nickname that came from a lot of accidents.”

In me, my mother's image was a gentle, sweet spring fairy, and when I heard it, my impression changed a little.

"Hahaha. But she was a genius.”

"Genius?”

"Yeah. At the age of thirteen, I completed a few papers, and the professors frothed at my mouth. The most memorable thing is also Seonghun's...............”

"Iberkan.”

Then Henriette suddenly broke off his words.

My dad's gaze at Duke Elzedor stood the day before.

"Do it that way. More than that, it would be a story that children have no reason to listen to.”

"Huh, petulant. All right, All right. Your father is like that, so I can't say anything more.”

The Duke of Elzedor was very good.

It's a shame, but Henriette thinks there's a story I shouldn't hear more about.

"Then I'll tell you another story! Oh, Abel, can you tell me you can come back now?”

“...... The probation period is over.”

"Well, that's right.”

Indeed, I forgot to hear that Abel was on probation earlier.

Why did Abel have to be on probation?

Instead of asking directly, I picked up some dessert and overheard the story.

"Tell me it's okay to return. I've already told the story to the head of the Royal Knight 1st Army, to which Abel belongs.”

“I had a big accident, but it would be fine for such a short period of time.”

“When you look at Dalian,that's what's happening! I have to fight things that are stronger and scarier than humans, but I only have a broken shoulder blade.”

…...What did Abel do?

Henriette wrote impressions.

“...... Do you think I didn't see Abel Dalian in the Dalian hall of the Imperial Palace that day?”

I remembered Henriette's look when she came back with Abel the day she first went to the Imperial Palace.

Then I remembered that his face looked very complicated.

"He apparently deliberately broke his Dalian opponent's shoulder completely. If you had been late for treatment, you would have become a body that would never lift a sword again in your life.”

"Haha, do the imperial villains worry about that? Don't worry. When you fight the Holy Ghost, there's something worse than that. Even if Abel has deliberately committed an accident, his probation is already over, his opponent's recovery is over, and the Royal Knight needs him.”

I'm not wrong.

Abel deliberately broke his opponent's shoulder blade that day and was put on probation.

Why the hell?

“It's strange to know that you're going to be on probation, but I think it's enough for a fifteen-year-old boy to do something we can't understand.”

Henriette's face seemed as complicated as it had been that day. I no longer had dessert in my mouth.

Duke Elzedor looked at us, smiled for a moment in perplexity, and continued to speak.

“Somehow, even within the Royal Night, the power is missing, so the strength is weakened a lot! So tell him to return as soon as possible.”

Henriette did not answer. He heard the mug again.

The atmosphere was not good, so Duke Elzedor switched the topic again.

But the atmosphere between the two did not improve.

I thought I was going to lose, so I decided to step out of the road.

Rochette, who had accompanied the sisters-in-law, returned to the place where they had been earlier.

But Qian was not in place. Only three of her brothers and Lucien were still standing in the same place.

"Sister!”

Lucien was glad that Rochette ran to her and hugged her.

Ignoring her brothers ' eyes, she stroked Lucien's head and asked:

"Lucy, Key...... Prince?”

"I don't know! Gone. I went somewhere else.”

Lucien, as well as Avel, Calix, and Camillon, all looked fine.

I looked at the color of their eyes, but it didn't seem like Qian was transformed. Rochette was relieved.

Then the three brothers who were waiting for her approached.

"Rochette.”

Rochette reflexively clasped her shoulders as she looked at Abel, who was talking to me.

Seeing that her expression was complicated because of the story she had heard, Abel asked with a questioning face.

“Why?”

"Oh, nothing two....... But, why have you been here all the time?”

“I have something to say for a minute. Oh, Lottie, are you hungry?”

"uhhhhhhhhh. Dad, I ate it for dessert. But why?”

In Rochette's answer, Abel looked sorry. But he soon became bright again and asked: "What's the matter with you?"

“So, do you want your big brother to take you on his shoulder like he did in the Ecliptic?”

"Huh?”

"No, let's go to the den with my little brother! I'll read a fun book!”

Even Camillane was passionate. He twinkled in his eyes.

He was especially desperate, whether it was because he nearly rang Rochette earlier.

Kalix was also full.

He, too, took a swipe at Rochette's lapel, pulled it, and spoke, as if in a big, adult impersonation.

"...... Beans, no, Rochette. You said you wanted to see me burned again. You can also take it on your back, or you can follow it.”

Rochette looked at the three with a puzzled face. What the hell did they do this because it happened?

The brothers were not as frustrated as they were when they learned the truth.

I just thought the same thing.

'Our Rochette is so nice, actually I'm the best, but I must have lied about the other brothers being hurt.’

In front of his questioning little sister's face, the three boys each hoarded.

'I need to do better. He's a big brother.’

'If I do better in the future, our lottie will no longer have to lie!’

'Hyung, Tic. I can't be honest....... This is why I have no choice but to do better.’

At the same time, they realized that they were competing against each other.

Unaware of the invisible flame between the three brothers, Rochette, stroking Lucien's head, pulled him off slightly.

"But Lottie's on her way.”

"Huh? Where? Do you want to go with your brother?”

Rochette smiled and shook her head at Camillon's question.

"No. I'm only going with my sisters-in-law. So, play next time.”

Shortly after I had barely returned to the castle with my brothers and Lucien to follow me, I headed for the cloister with my sisters-in-law.

In the middle of the cloister, full of portraits, there was now a new family painting.

It was a new one the other day.

Henriette, three brothers, and me sitting in the middle.

But the picture I came to was separate.

"Oh, lady. Are you here to see this picture?”

"Yeah. But, it's changed position.”

"Yes. I have instructions from the master.”

The sisters noticed a little bewilderment.

He will, too, because I was standing in front of a family picture of the Duchess I had seen before.

I think I was in a better place before, but now I'm pushed into a corner.

It looked lonesome.

“...... Me, we...... You have a mother.”

The word "Mother" didn't stick to her mouth, so she awkwardly pulled it out.

“This picture, was it really the same?”

"...... Of course, miss.”

Feina, who seemed embarrassed for a moment by my question, soon smiled softly and replied: "Oh, my god."

"He was like spring. He had a very strong soul, bright, energetic....”

Feina's eyes seemed soaked with longing.

The other sisters did not say anything for a moment. Like multiplying something by all means.

“...... And sometimes accidents happen...........................”

…...The "Fairy" title, too, must have been abandoned after marriage.

The sisters asked about the dead duchess, as I had done earlier, and they talked succinctly.

Unlike her gentle, calm face, she was a very bright-minded person.

Henriette's magic workshop burst more than five times, so I said it all.

But Henriette had never been angry with her. That's surprising.

And what is more surprising.

"Master Kalix was the most like your wife. It used to be.”

Until the Duchess's death, Calix had been the owner of a very bright personality.

Kalix, as petulant, honest, and youthful as he is now. Somehow I can't imagine.

I picked the horse for a second. In fact, there was one story I wanted to ask.

Henriette or Duke Elzedor would not answer, so I couldn't speak earlier...............

"Me, then. My mother...... How did she die?”

Episode 54 # 5. The Fairy of Happiness is here to protect everyone (4)

As soon as I heard my question, the faces of the three sisters were filled with perplexity.

I expected it, but they also know it.

"Oh, well....... Indeed, lady. When are you going to draw today?”

"Do, that's right! You should also use the paint you received as a gift! Next year, the Hall of Honor will be occupied by the lady!”

Everyone is turning their horses.

But I decided to go a little harder because I thought I had to listen to the answer.

"I heard something about it the other day, when I was Earl Semond.”

Count Semond didn't want to talk much about me.

Now things are a lot blurry, but the girls look worse than I do.

And Payna pulled out the hammer without knowing it...............

"...... There was an incident in our castle seven years ago, and Dad went to prison for that. That's when my mother died...............”

In fact, there's a story I've been looking out for so far.

At the time I got the courtesy from Count Semond about the events of seven years ago, I had not heard the truth.

Is socialite not originally a hotbed of all kinds of rumors?

There was also a very terrible story among the dogs.

Duke Wenzgrai didn't kill the duchess.

"...... Is it real?”

I'm asking this, but I don't know what I'm asking this for.

I just thought I should know. I want to know.

But the sisters were freaked out at the moment. Feina folded her knees at eye level and held my two hands as she sat down.

"Lady, that's absolutely not! Why the hell is such a story......!”

"That's right. How much did you love your wife!”

“What kind of human beings, things that you can't even see in front of our master make a sound that is more than a subject! I can't wait to see if I'm going to be in front of a child.............”

Chelia and Meiri raged. But I was rather relieved.

Yeah, Amman, but would Henriette have killed his wife?

You hear the villain in cold blood, but when you hear it, Henriette and the duchess are married, even though they were completely opposite in character.

That's how they really loved each other.

"Lady, don't really get me wrong. Never, never. Rather.......”

Feina bit her lip for a moment, as if trying to tell a very difficult story.

She soon made eye contact with me and opened her mouth again.

“...... You were married with the objections of both families.”

Love marriage is a universal emotion on earth.

But the level of awareness here is more conservative than the age of Earth I lived on in my previous life.

Rather than a love marriage that is determined solely by love, we choose engagement and marriage as a means for families and families.

In particular, the Zert Empire decided to make a fiancée almost immediately after the awakening ceremony.

But Henriette and my mother were not engaged. And yet married.

Because I love you.

“You two loved each other so much.”

That's why their relationship almost came to ruin again and again.

As a result, the duchess was isolated from her friend, the Marquis, and Henriette was imprisoned after having no friction with her predecessor.

Moreover, Henriette already had a fiancée.

He was going to marry a foreign princess.

"Which country?”

“...... I was going to marry the first Princess of the Altva Empire, a country that is not there now.”

I was amazed by the words.

If it's the Altba Empire, isn't it where it once perished at the hands of Qian?

Of course, Qian's destruction of the empire was more subsequent than that.

“The two could only be formed after the death of the lady's grandfather. I know how long and how hard the process was, because I watched it.”

Feina said so and smiled faintly.

“So...... I know your affairs better than anyone. Lady, if you're curious, can you listen to this story and forget it?”

"Payna, it may be a shock to you.”

Celia tried to crush Feina with a worried face, but she shook her head.

“The lady is misunderstanding, so we need to release her.”

Payna then brought out the second story without making eye contact with me.

Seven years ago, the truth of the incident, called the tragedy of the Duke of Wenzgrai.

“...... That day, a holy ghost appeared in the castle.”

“...... Holy ghost?”

It was a shocking story.

Why did I do this, I felt my heart throb. Thump, thump, thump.

A dull pulse rang in his ears.

"Yes. It was a humanoid medium-sized star. And then the holy ghost appeared in the room of the lady who was a newborn baby......”

A memory was recalled in front of my eyes.

It's a dream I dreamed one day.

It started from the sight of the thunder striking and the world turning white, and then darkening again...............

"Madam, she died trying to protect her.”

I can't wait to see if I'm going to be the only one who's going to be the one who's going to be the one who's going to be the one who's going to be the one who's going to be the one who's going

I'm not sure if I'm going to be the only one who is going to be able to do that. A noise like the ringing of the beast's neck in the rain.

I was crying because I was so cold, so scared.

I remember a huge shadow standing in front of me leaning over and reaching out a big hand to me.

'No!’

At the same time as the yell burst out, the shadow that leaned over me was pierced by something.

I then saw a silvery sword encrusted with blue gems.

Henriette's hand that held it was shaking.

He cried like a sob.

All the memories I saw and forgot.

It was not a dream.

"...... But when the master killed the Holy Ghost, the master had already....”

The heart beat became rough. I shook my hands a little, and took a deep breath to calm down.

For a moment the corridor was static.

“...... The master was imprisoned for his guilt for failing to protect his wife, for breaking his promise to the Imperial Family and for neglecting the defense of the North.”

After that, Henriette was released much earlier than she originally wanted, because of problems with the current emperor's rule.

It was a moment when the insurgent forces rose up and the regime was in danger of being replaced.

And in order to oust the forces, Henriette deliberately spread rumors that she was dead and hid herself.

“But the master was no longer able to stay with him as he used to.”

At the end of the words, Feina shut her mouth.

Many emotions swirled in my mind.

Henriette, unable to endure guilt, locked herself up. Only my mother who died to the holy ghost. Scattered family.

It was not anyone's fault, but it was anyone's fault.

It was a tragedy.

"...... But, since the lady's return, our castle has been restored to its former vigor.”

Feina smiled as she glanced at me.

“As much as when you were alive, no, more than that, the master and the muppets brightened up. The presence of the lady is a precious treasure that must never be lost again in our castle.”

"That's right. So we're so glad that she's back in the castle.”

"...... Yeah. Nadu okay.”

I laughed bitterly.

But I still couldn't hide the dull tone, and Feina hugged me.

"You came back so well, Lady Rochette.”

I held Feina for a while longer.

But the sad mood did not go long after he came out of the cloister.

I knew the truth, so I was troubled.

I also knew that the sisters were feeling grateful for my return.

And why Henriette couldn't take care of me and went to prison.

‘You didn't see my face.’

The sisters said.

The most resemblance to the duchess's character is Calix, but the face I look most like.

But there were other stories that saddened me more than that fact.

Duchess, my mother.

He died protecting me.

“...... I want to sleep with my dad today.”

I was still as moist as a rain-beaten dog.

Eventually, that night, she arrived at Henriette's room with a pillow and a hug.

As always when I came first, Henriette arranged a hand-made bed and gave me a place to lie down.

He laid the papers on the table to see if there was still anything left to do.

But when I saw him rise on the bed, I put the papers back in the envelope, and he came up to the bed.

"Dad.”

As I was trying to sleep, I held me and called Henriette, who was on her back.

He closed his eyes and raised his eyelids slightly.

Beyond the long eyelashes, golden eyes that seemed to shine in the night looked at me.

"...... Me, don't you hate?”

It was a question thrown almost like an impulse.

I knew he had no such heart, but I thought I had to ask him.

In the mind of the child, it was. I know the story, so I can't see it.

I survived instead of the person I really loved.

Henriette, who heard my question, did not say anything for a second.

Then, after a while, he answered.

“...... I need to punish your sisters-in-law.”

It was an unthinkable answer. I grew eyes.

“Why, why?”

“I think I've made a mistake for you.”

Henriette frowned thinly.

“I went to the cloister during the day. Abel, Camillon, and Calix secretly stepped behind you.”

“…….”

These brothers really are!

“I don't seem to have heard the details, but I guess what you might have told. I need to punish you for making fun of your mouth.”

"Oh, no!”

I got up and sat down.

"Don't punish the sisters. Lottie was curious and asked me! That, before, uh, when I was with Earl Semond, I was wondering if it was real!”

I could not sacrifice my sisters-in-law for my stubbornness. I'm not, but all three are scared of Henriette.

Seeing no change in Henriette's expression, I exclaimed more desperately.

"If you punish your sisters-in-law, oh, dad, I'll never kiss you again.”

“…….”

Henriette still has nothing to say.

Are you mad?

I looked at him nervously, and Henriette's expression was a little strange.

…...I think the face of the person who saw the world fall down is just like that.

"...... Why did you think I would hate you?”

Henriette eventually sighed and went back to her point. I lay back in my seat, relieved.

What do I have to say?

“Because of me...... He died.”

“Not because of you.”

Henriette replied in a somewhat forceful voice.

“...... What did the sisters say?”

"Mom, she died protecting me.......”

“…….”

Somehow, Henriette lost her word again. He became a look that I could not recognize at all this time.

I think I'm angry, I think I'm sad.

“...... It wasn't your fault. Never.”

With that face, Henriette sullenly brained.

It's my sin.

"Bondi Segan is the most willing to respond to the misfortunes of others.”

Henriette rose from her seat and sat down.

Count Semond and the guests who came to him recalled the misfortunes of our family.

I can't wait to see if I'm going to be the only one who's going to be the one who's going to be the one who's going to be the one who's going to be the one who's going to be the one who's going to be the one who's going to be

“No matter what you hear, you needn't be afraid of them. Only know that it's never your fault.”

Henriette swept my hair over my forehead.

His smile seemed like a man with a bitter poison in his mouth.

"Don't be afraid to be hated, Han, because you have clear evidence of your fault. You can be shameless, so shout that you are innocent, that you have no sin. You are my daughter and the child of this family, so you deserve it.”

“...... Can I still do it?”

"Of course. At least in this country, no one will dare to frighten you.”

I can't wait to see if I'm going to be the only one in the world who's going to be the best in the world.

"If there is one who frightens you, call your dad and brothers. If you have a hard job, never try to solve it alone. Unless your fault is obvious, don't feel guilty or responsible alone. You can also be imposing and shameless. If you want anything, tell me anything.”

Henriette gently stroked my cheek this time and said, " Oh, my god."

“You can do everything you want to do. Whoever is in our family, if you are, will listen, do it as it is, and achieve it.”

I felt so shameless that I set my heart on that word.

Even the previous sullen mood has now become lighter.

Really, don't I have to be sorry for the presence of my dead mother because of me?

Do you mind not being hated by Henriette, who lost a loved one because of me?

"You are precious above all in our family. Rochette. So the most important thing now is.......”

I was almost surrounded by a nice mood again, but Henriette pulled the quilt up to my cheek and lay it at an angle.

Then I started slamming my stomach.

“My daughter is not asleep even though she has already gone to bed.”

“…….”

Oh, well, it's past time. I didn't know.

"Twenty thousand grow up. Oversleeping is not tall, our kid.”

"Yes...... Good night.”

"Our little boy." Somehow, it was not long after I came to the castle, and I laughed.

Still, the complex and stuffy mind, like a lump of tangled skein, has not all subsided.

Still, Henriette told me. It's okay to be shameless.

So until you're asleep, you can forget everything comfortably.

I thought that was really shameless.

“...... I want to hear a lullaby.”

Henriette's hand paused, as she spoke with a shudder that had already begun to push.

Then, after a while, I heard a faint song.

"...... Hi Hanim. Time to put out the moon face. Agaya now hello, it's time to get together with the night...............”

Puhit, I almost laughed.

Listen to it a few times, it's the same. Dad song really can't sing......!

He kept his mouth shut, pushing a full-throated grin inside his sheep's cheeks.

Then the sound of the foot and the sound of the foot leaked out.

"...... Smiling, Rochette.”

"Oh, no, I didn't laugh, Puhichit......!”

I laughed at the end. Henriette is smiling.

He rolled over the bed with his mouth tightly closed with both hands to stop laughing, and then he was caught by Henriette and dragged to him.

I fell asleep in my dad's arms.

During my sleep, I woke up slightly to the feeling that someone was stroking my head.

It was like a glance at the white skirt, which was faintly swaying.

55 Episode # 5. The Fairy of Happiness is here to protect everyone (5)

As soon as I finished breakfast, I was stuck in a tub.

"Why the hell when imho.......”

As soon as the meal was over, Henriette was taken by the Duke of Elzedor and trapped in his talkative hell. Poor dad.

In addition, Camillon went to meet the Academy motives and the last banquet to solve the unraveling of the last banquet.

Kalix said that he should be more steady in the future, and he was called by the pagodas to the Tower of the Stars.

Abel told me that he and he could only play with me for a long time, and a little later he was called by Henriette and went away.

As a result, now I'm out in the garden with Lucien.

As soon as I set foot in the garden, Qian suddenly appeared, like yesterday, and it was a problem.

"Listen to them both. Just fight again like yesterday! I won't leave you alone!”

It is also a specification to be a line of tug-of-war. So I laid the umpo, and Qian laughed and said, " Oh, my god."

"I admit that yesterday was a little too much. Okay. I follow you.”

"But, uh, Lucy, I don't want to keep looking scared.”

Lucien is spirit uncooperative. He pulled at my hem, and as soon as he made eye contact with Qian, he coolly hid behind me.

But I pulled Lucien straight out of my back.

When I saw him staring at me with a crying face, I said seriously, " Oh, my god."

"Prince En-ah's original look is that way.”

"Ooh, Hung?”

“I'm just looking at it, but my eyes are so wild that they look like that. The original has no idea!”

"Aat......!”

Lucien became aware of something.

“You did.......”

Then he looked at Qian with pity. What's wrong with the look.

Qian is actively reflecting on my opinion, and now Lucien is not looking at it. Snort or hit once.

I'm sorry that Vaughn didn't make him look like he had ‘no idea’, but there's no way now.

This is the only way to understand this hard-to-understand 6-year-old.

"But Lucien.”

"Boo-woong?”

"Lucy, you can pronounce it properly. I heard it all yesterday.”

"Boo-woong? Louti is like that, Monra!”

Rather, the pronunciation is more twisted. By this time, I could see more clearly.

He's deliberately pretending to be short of his tongue.

"I hate Lucy when she lies to her sister.”

"Ying, don't hate Lucy! Lucy is sister Joa! Hehe.”

So saying, Lucien held me in a loving attitude.

Honestly, it's so cute. I can't wait to see if I'm going to be the only one who is going to be the best in the world.

"But, Rochette, where have all your bloodstains gone? You're silent today.”

Qian asked if I thought it was strange because I was with the two today and I couldn't feel the gaze.

"A. Brother is with his dad, and Millie went to see his friends. Shushu's brother went to the top. He needs to be checked.”

"Wow, Shushu Gaho what?”

I call Kalix "Scrush" and Danny is used to it, and Lucien is calling it the same.

However, Shushu noticed that he was careful to reveal his own personal information.

When he burned me on his back, he asked me again and again if he wasn't scared.

Coincidentally, I was a friend of the King of the Holy Ghost, and I was not afraid of the Holy Ghost Calix, which looked like a light pink cotton candy with horns.

When I said that, Kalix didn't give me a tee, but he was very pleased.

After all, I can't tell you a problem that I don't want to tell anyone.

"Beamil. What kind of care does Lucy want to get?”

"Oh, that's cool! Me our castle! I want a castle!”

He laughed as he lined up an unknown story.

I knew very well what he would be treated for later.

Lucien's Gaho, described in the novel, is " the power to deal freely with fire and ice."

It was known as the power of the guardian Star, the "Lord of the Sun," who gave him the title of Kaho.

Therefore, Lucien is called the incarnation of the "Lord of the Sun" in the original story.

I can't wait to see if I'm going to be the only one who's going to be the one who's going to be the one who's going to be

Even if it's a novel I've written, I can't imagine having the parties in front of me.

But Lucien asked me, not laughing.

"What's your sister Gaho?”

"Me? My sister hasn't been treated yet. Get it at eight years old, sister, seven years old. I said it the other day.”

"I forgot! So what about you?”

"Prince Ena...........................”

I looked at Qian with a perplexed face.

He looked beyond the eight-year-old on any morrow, as if he were seen by the little ones, and by the adults.

I adjusted the age of the shape to ten years old, and because I was taller, I looked more like one or two years old than he was.

So once it seems like it has been treated outwardly,the King of the Holy Ghost should not have been treated.

"What's wrong?”

“…….”

"Prince eng, no gaho?”

“…….”

"Wuyi....... Sister, I can't tell you....... I'm sorry, I'm sorry.......”

Qian is really ignoring Lucien. Thank god.

I was a little worried that Lucien's attitude would cause him to get upset and suddenly eat him.

"...... Rochette, do you want to be treated?”

Instead of answering, he spoke to me.

Lucien, completely ignored, seems to have deep pain. I stroked his head and thought about it for a second.

"Hung, uh....... I want to get good care.”

"For example?”

"Well, well, just...... It doesn't keep hurting, is it good?”

How envious I was to hear that Feina had never had a cold in her life.

In fact, there was nothing more to wish for other than that. I've already done everything I want.

There was no greedy heart. That's why I don't think about it.

“Are you willing to receive the power from those who were living like you in the end of your life, Han, who became the guardian of the outside of Ichi because of his promise to the world? I can't understand.”

But Kian was sarcastic, with a rare slouching attitude.

But that sarcasm is not directed at me. Qian's gaze touches the sky.

His smile was erased and his expression was bloody.

"...... Arrogant.”

"No!”

Then Lucien suddenly shouted.

“You can't say bad things! My father said the stars protect me! My sister is protected by the stars!”

"Who dares whom.”

Qian broke the silence and gave an answer as he growled with an eerie face.

Uh, you can't do this?

Lucien pattered fearlessly.

"The bad stars won't protect you!”

"Lou, Lucy, stop! No!No!”

“Your highness the Crown Prince, after all, is a being who lives on earth, and ignores the peace and protection of the star of the guardian?”

Lucien's voice shrank in a moment.

“Who's arrogant.”

This is certainly not the attitude of a six-year-old.

Lucien seems to be playing a normal, affectionate little act in front of me right now, and why, even if he hits the second, what the hell do you believe in and mess with Kian like that?

Besides, even if you don't know cancer, you're paying for the King of the Holy Ghost without fear!

I shouted hurriedly when I saw Qian trying to open his mouth.

“If you two don't listen to me, and you keep fighting, you'll kiss me this time!”

“…….”

"Continue for 30 seconds, no, 10 minutes! All right!”

"Si, si, si......!”

Qian made a momentary impression, and Lucien returned to his dazed face and shivered.

I sighed and exhaled wide.

"...... Lucy, tell me honestly. Actually not well pronounced?”

"...... Ooh, Ooh, nuna?”

"Not. Noooo, me. Rochette femdom.”

"Rodetu Newna.......”

He narrowed his eyes and looked at Lucien, and he deliberately opened his eyes more cute, and looked at me and smiled.

This guy, it's not a normal bet, is it?

There is a setting that Namju was called a prodigy as a child, but this situation is very suspicious.

"Lucien, you.......”

Then, suddenly there was a call from far away.

"Lady! Lady Rochette!”

A sister-in-law is jumping towards us.

"Lady! Come for a moment! Abel Muppet is looking for you!”

Abel?

I folded my questions about Lucien, and left my seat with Celia with a questioning face.

Of course, Kian and Lucien were taken into the castle together.

If you leave two, it's clear that Kian will swallow Lucien, which is as small as alsatian, in a bite.

As soon as I entered the castle, Kian laughed at me and disappeared somewhere to see me again, and Lucien was called by the Duke of Elzedor and went to him.

Abel was everywhere, but he was in the parlor on the first floor.

This is where Henriette and Duke Elzedor had a conversation yesterday.

"A brother!”

"Oh, Lottie, are you here?”

Abel, sitting on the sofa, looked a little drooping, but his face brightened when he saw me come.

"A. Why did you call your brother Lottie?”

"Yeah, it's not a big deal, but I have something to say.”

Abel's face seemed depressed as he said so and hugged me and sat on his knee.

What's going on?

Feeling questioned, I belatedly recalled a conversation between Henriette and Duke Elzedor yesterday.

"A. Brother has to leave the castle now. I have to go to mess up the bad monsters outside our territory and outside our country.”

I remember the story of Duke Elzedor, who was able to return Abel to the Royal Knight.

I was bored.

“How long have you been here? Do you have to go now?”

"Yeah, I have to go now. And how long will it come?............... What if Lottie sleeps a hundred nights?”

That means "It takes an awful long time" to interpret children's language.

"Where's that? A brother, I decided to play.......”

I keep using droves even though I know I can't do this.

I didn't see Abel for a long time, so I didn't like it. He smiled with a bitter face.

"I'm sorry. Your brother became a liar. But my brother has to mess up the bad monsters outside and our Lottie sleeps comfortably at night.”

"Yeah.......”

I cried as I hung more on Abel's neck.

I don't want to cry, but my thoughts and my children's minds played separately.

"Are you really coming for a hundred nights? Do you really have to go?”

"...... Then don't you go?”

Abel smiled slightly and asked.

I nodded my head four times.

"Hung, I don't want to go! I have to play with my brother Lottie!”

How dangerous it is to punish the Holy ghost.

No matter how difficult it is for Abel to get one live before he gets two Gaho, what if a huge stalk swallows his brother in a mouthful?

When I imagined that, I cried more.

Eventually, he put his face on Abel's shoulder and began to squeal.

"A, brother, don't be a liar. Just play with Lottie, Hu Ying.......”

A bewildered Abel sighed and ran down my back.

"Don't cry, Lottie. Actually...... I don't want to go.”

“Well, you can't go.......”

I said in a pent-up voice that was full of crying.

In the original novel, Abel was already a villain by the time he appeared.

When he appeared, he occupied half of the forces inside the Royal Knight.

Later in the day, he kills Duke Elzedor for complete absorption of forces.

This is the occasion when Lucien becomes angry with him and antagonizes the Wenzgrai family in earnest.

For the future, he'd rather come out of the Royal Knight.

"I'm sorry. Lottie. It's a place where I already have a body, and it's a place where I went in myself............... If you just come out like this, you don't have a sense of responsibility.”

Abel hugged me and began to walk up and down the parlor.

He kept laying his back to me and talking.

"...... Actually, my big brother didn't have the heart to go into the Royal Night at first. I just didn't like my father, I didn't want to be in the castle anymore, so I went in.”

He snorted and looked slightly over his shoulder.

This is a story I don't know.

It's a story outside of typography that I've never created.

“I just wanted to turn my eyes elsewhere. But, actually....... Now I'm afraid to kill the saints.”

Abel stopped walking.

Todakim paused.

"Kill, kill, keep killing, so I don't know who's a saint and a human anymore. But I don't want to run from where I've already run.”

Abel despised Henriette for something, so he fled to the Royal Knight to avoid him.

And now I'm staying there because I'm coming.

The Royal Knights were the elite army of the Imperial Family, but Abel was the oldest there.

He said there were some things that resembled human beings.

It was a natural story that was bad for mental health.

"...... A brother.”

"Yeah, Lottie.”

If Oghi keeps him on the battlefield, he can cut it off.

I slipped under Abel's arm, stepped to the floor, and wiped my mangled face with tears.

Nose fling, once. Big, dry cough once more.

"Brother, why don't you hate dad?”

Abel despises Henriette.

I didn't even know why.

Abel didn't give a tee well, and Henriette seemed to be accepting it in silence.

"...... I'll let you know if Lottie is bigger. I can't tell you now.”

Abel, too, laughed and said so.

"I'm a little upset, though.”

“Why?”

“I didn't want you to tell me that I didn't like my father, did you get a tee?”

"A little bit.”

“You're still too old to be happy, but I didn't want to tell you that already. That's your fault, so I'll apologize. I'm sorry, Lottie.”

I had my lips pouting a little.

Chi, am I the only one? He's still only 15 years old.

What, if you're fifteen, aren't you a kid?

"I know all about that. I came here and said ugly, happy, I knew.”

“…….”

“So you have to be happy.”

The 15-year-old was still not enough to become an adult.

Ennis, and Feina, and Celia, and Meiri, and my brothers, and my dad, and all of them, and all of them, and all of them told me.

A child should be happy.

So Abel has the right to be happy. I approached him and pulled the sleeve.

"A, brother, don't go today, let's play with Lottie. Hung? I'll tell you to be happy!”

i have a love and hate relationship with papago while yandex is a green flag

Episode 56 #5. Happiness Fairy came to protect everyone (6)

You have to run if you want to escape.

And the more desperate the act of running away is, the faster you have to run.

Also, if you run fast, you get tired quickly.

In the end, running away is a choice that is too easy to get tired of.

Of course, in life, there will be a moment when people have to run away.

But at the end of the day, there's no way that a temporary act of escape can actually bring happiness

Therefore, I am going to teach Abel today.

You can be happy without getting tired if you don't run away.

Of course, preparations will be needed before then.

"……Well, Kian. Keia An."

While Abel asked me to leave him alone, saying he would organize his thoughts for a while, I called Kian while there was no one in the hallway.

You helped me last time, so I thought I could get help this time.

He quickly appeared shortly after I called him.

What's going on?>

Of course it wasn't the boy's appearance.

When I heard an answer suddenly coming from the shadow hanging under my feet, I shrank in surprise.

Then, the image of the boy I knew was clearly revealed only to the upper body out of the shadow.

"Oh, my God. Did I scare you?”

I shook my head at Kian, who looked at me with a worried look.

"No, it's all right. Kian, I wanted to ask you a favor.….”

Come to think of it, I felt a little sorry because I sang it only when I had something I wanted.

But he smiled with a jubilant look, as if he didn't care at all.

"I guess you have something you want from me again. What is it this time?”

"Well, I'd like to ask you a favor."

I briefed Kian on the matter with circumstances.

Fortunately, he accepted my request without difficulty.

"It's not that difficult. Instead, why don't you do me a favor this time?”

"What kind of request?"

"Come to think of it, I've been listening to you very well as I promised. So as a reward, do me a favor with anything."

Kean, who only showed his upper body above the shadow and put his chin on it, said with a smile.

The only thing I could think of was ominous was a request worth making.

But for today, I must ask Kian.

"If it's not dangerous."

"Well, Rochette. Is there any reason why I'm putting you in danger?”

Kian smiled with his eyes.

"I'm not so low-key as to play tricks on a small human child."

Well, you don't mind taking it for "if you were going to do that, you would have done it earlier"?

I nodded, as though I was still anxious, but I thought it was true.

Kean smiled with a happy attitude and disappeared under the shadow again, saying he would do me a favor right away.

Soon after that, there was a storm in the castle.

"Mr. Abel! Where are you!"

"Young master!"

As I took Abel and disappeared out of the drawing room without anyone knowing, people were busy looking for him.

Abel had to return today.

That's why the Duke of Elder came to our compound, so even some Royal Knights who came with him urgently visited Avel.

"Sir Avel! Stains are going crazy at the border! Even yesterday, there was a battle!"

"Sir Abel, where the hell are you! Without Sir Avel, we're running out of power!"

My oldest brother must have been a hundred men in the battlefield.

But what about it? They need to train more on their own. Don't put a spoon on my 15-year-old brother!

"Law, Lottie, is this okay? I'm afraid I can't. Big brother should go now...….”

"No way!"

While peeking out from the corner of the corridor, Avel tried to declare his abandonment.

I frowned as I gripped his collar.

"If I go now, I won't hang out with Lottie's big brother again!"

Huff, he made a breathtaking sound and shut his mouth tightly.

Abel is starting to get very lost. I grinned and pulled his hem further in my hands.

"I have a place to go now. Don't look over there now, okay?

"Uh, uh, yeah...….”

Abel was uncharacteristically passive. Is it my first time to play this?

That way I dragged Abel around the castle.

Of course, I'll avoid everyone in the castle looking for Avel.

After coming to the castle, I held the hands of the ladies and went on a tour.

Thanks to that, I knew well where to hide.

A road where servants and knights don't travel, or a good place to hide. Or places that aren't very noticeable.

The first place I arrived with Abel through such a path was the kitchen on the first floor.

"Hey brother, shhhhhhh

I lowered myself as low as I could and went under the table, saying mischievously to Abel.

Abel was big, but after following me under the table, I thought I wouldn't be able to see him from outside.

He's also playing along with my pranks. It still seemed a little dazed.

"Lottie, what are you doing?”

"I'm going to have dessert.”

"Dessert?"

It's time to get hungry.

I smiled and pointed with my fingers to the top of the table where we are hiding now.

The kitchen was full of chefs, and while they came all the way here to escape their eyes, they saw dessert prepared on the table.

We're going to eat it anyway, so there's nothing bad about taking it secretly, right?

"Lotty is good at this. Do I have to stay still?”

Actually, I haven't done it once or twice. I tried stealing desserts by playing with Camillan a few times.

That's right. I learned this from my second brother.

"Milly said that chefs don't know how to steal when they cook."

"Camilan...."

Abel kicked his tongue with a face that said, "You taught your child something good."

After grasping the chef's movements and eye directions under the table, I quickly slipped two plates of dessert down.

After that, she hurried out of the kitchen with Avel.

Today's dessert was a sandwich made with cherry, raspberry, cream cheese and honey.

"Wow, it looks delicious!"

Even as Abel and I sneaked into the room where no one else was using and ate sandwiches, the sound of busy footsteps constantly spread outside.

Avel seemed to be very concerned about it.

But every time I did that, I grabbed his collar and shook his head.

"Well…."

Abel closed his eyes looking troubled and finished his sandwich.

Then we went to the glass greenhouse.

I'd like to go to a lake deep down, but there's a lot of dangerous things there.

It won't be dangerous with Avel. But I didn't want to let him hold the sword until the day he was supposed to play.

"It's still going to be blocked in front of you anyway.’

So, as he wandered around only the shallow parts of the greenhouse, he quickly entered the castle again after seeing the Royal Knights come out to the garden to find Avel.

"Next time, where are you going?”

asked Abel, who was walking side by side with me.

He still looks a little nervous, but he seemed to be enjoying the situation a little more than he had before.

I thought a little and grinned.

"Studies!"

Henriette's study

The next destination was there.

It was not polite to enter the study of Gaju without permission, and it was considered an invasion of the inviolable area.

However, Henriette's magic workshop and study were not particularly closed, and permission was not required every time they went back and forth.

Therefore, we were able to enter the study without difficulty.

"Please read a book for me"

"Yeah, well, let's see...… What book do you want to read?”

Abel glanced outside through the window, and said, looking through the collection of fairy tales.

He would usually read fairy tales when I fell asleep.

But today is for Avel, isn't it?

What if I'm the only one having fun? Avel should be funny, too.

I walked past Henriette's collection of books on dessert recipes and picked books that seemed a little difficult.

At the age of Abel, you'd like a book that's moderately dark and serious, but stimulating

"Please read this for me!"

I could see that Avel was a little surprised when I saw the book I brought.

It was a book called "The Tragedy of Count Eckerbell," and Abel said embarrassedly.

"Lottie, it's too early for you to read. Not this one."

"I want to read this. I'm all grown up!"

Isn't 7 years old a bit old for a kid?

And I know everything now.

Thinking so, Abel burst into laughter.

"You're all grown up! Lottie, you're still this small"

"I'm not small! Hey, you've grown up!

"Hahaha, yes, yes."

Eventually, Abel took me to the sofa and opened the book.

The letters of the world are somewhat mastered, and I know a lot of words compared to the average seven-year-old, Ennis said.

Maybe that's why the contents of the book that Avel started to read were not that difficult.

"……and Cliff ended up with Oanes neck…… No, I scolded Oanes and made sure that he would never see anyone again."

Sometimes, there was a slight difference between what was described on the page he was opening and what Avel was reading.

Cruel or inappropriate for a seven-year-old to know and hear.

I think you used to say cruel things in front of me without hesitation, is it because I was so shocked?

These days he has been less likely to say that, especially in front of me.

Unfortunately, however, I was able to read all the bare pages in front of me at a glance.

Hehe, shall we start by making some noise that Avel hasn't read yet?

Let's see, the next thing is...….

But suddenly the countess attacked the servant and unbuttoned them one by one. 'Madam, you can't do this. My wife is already...…!>

It's boiling even more. Didn't you say you needed more pay?>

<In the end, the shoulders and neck of the servant between the shirts flowing down…….>

……Oh, this is a children's area!

"Oh, no, no!"

Like this!

Frustrated, Abel tore up the thick leather-covered book.

Beyond the fluttering bits of paper and the ragged leather cover, Avel's freaked out face was seen.

I was wondering for a moment whether to laugh or cry, when the door of the study suddenly burst open.

"Oh! Big brother! Lotty!"

It's Camilleen.

Camillan, who alternately looked at Avel and me, at pieces of paper flying around, and books torn on two sides, shouted urgently toward the hallway.

"Abel, right now, here...…!”

"Wow!"

And I shouted, too.

Surprised Camillon looked at me again, and Abel's eyes focused on me.

Well, Camillan stopped telling us where we are, but what about next?

Oh, there's a way!

I chanted, pointing my finger at Camilleen.

"Yo, fairy!"

"What?"

"Oh, what?"

"Book fairy! If you rip a book, come and scold the bad boy!"

The two older brothers became very embarrassed.

I'm a pure seven-year-old now!

It is not surprising to say that he mistook his brother for a fairy because he is old enough to run around in the childhood world.

I guess Avel thought the same thing.

He glanced at Camillan as if to make a quick beat.

Camillon, who had been frozen with embarrassment, reacted only then.

"Oh, my! That's right! I'm a book fairy! Who's the bad kid who tore the book! I'm taking you!"

"It's me!"

As I leapt to my feet with a flash of my hand, Camilleen flinched for a moment.

But he soon came close and picked me up.

"Then you'll be punished 10 times!"

"Wow!"

Cameron lifted me up and spun me ten laps, and I burst into laughter.

After ten laps, he soon dropped me on the floor.

I thrust the book, torn in two, into Cameron's face before he said anything to Abel.

"Book Fairy, will you fix the broken book? Right!"

"Huh? Huh? Yes, yes!" Of course!"

Camillan looked embarrassed, but seemed full of heart to protect the child's innocence.

Thanks to this, I was able to get Abel out of the study easily.

"Then, fairy of books, I'll fix them for you! Please!"

I waved at Camilleen, who was holding a torn book with a stunned face, and hurried out of the study with Avel.

It seemed that Royal Knights and users were not the only ones looking for him now.

The most embarrassing thing is, as expected, when Henriette got caught...….

First of all, I have no intention of sending Avel back today.

Fifteen years old is the age to run around.

"Oh, my lady! Young master!"

Thinking so, I crossed the hallway with Avel, and Payna, who seemed to be looking for us in the midst of it, appeared from beyond the corner.

I pointed my finger at her again and shouted.

"Oh, the fairy of the hammer!"

Episode 57 #5. Happiness Fairy came to protect everyone (7)

"E, Fairy of the 요정?"

"My dad told me that, uh, the family, the people in the castle, and the fairies appear the same way! The hammer fairy comes if there's anything to fix! Right?

Of course it's a lie.

But I looked at Payna with a twinkle in my eyes, as if I believed it completely now.

Now, what do you want to do?

Will you protect the innocence of a child, or will you destroy it?

After listening to me, Payna, who had a complex face, soon answered.

"E, That's right! It's a hammer fairy! I came to fix something today!"

She took the hammer out of her arms with a vague smile.

Looking back, Abel did not keep looking at Payna, but turned to me.

He looked as if he were holding back his laughter.

"Let's hurry up and go in this time."

"Wow!"

"Hahaha! Shall we fix the windows today?"”

Leaving Payna behind, pretending to be screaming and wielding a hammer, we hurried away.

As I turned around, I saw Payna throwing the hammer out of the window.

Adults struggling for children's innocence, it's so cool.

After that, I continued to use the same method.

"Oh, the helmet bug fairy!"

"Strawberry jam fairy!"

"Uh...! The Lonely Water Fairy who swallowed the unspeakable pain and bitterness!"

"Why do you have to be such a fairy, miss?"

There was no particular reason, but anyway, the butler personally jumped into the lake in the garden for my childhood. with a splash

Phew, it seems that the users have all been defeated.

Where should we go this time?

It was a time when I stood there holding Abel's hand for a moment and agonized.

"There! Big brother! And a bean!"

Surprised by the roar, I turned around, and this time Carlyx appeared!

When I saw him running from the other side of the hall, I thought for a moment.

Oh no, I'm out of ideas.

"Lottie, what kind of fairy is that?”

However, Avel was asking if I had fun with the "fairy play" I was playing in a slightly anticipated voice.

In the meantime, Carlys approached us, sighed and asked.

"What the hell are you doing here? Big brother. Everyone's looking for you!"

"Well, that's....”

Abel is embarrassed.

I'm the one who suggested dragging him around today, but I can't let him get in trouble.

Just in time, I remembered what kind of fairy I would make Carlys!

"Oh, I remembered!"

"What?"

When I pointed my finger at him, Carlys frowned with wonder.

Come to think of it, his hair isn't a light pink curl.

Like the cotton candy we ate in the Yellow Sea.

"Fairy of cotton candy!"

"What? Hey, a bean! What do you mean...!”

"I wanted to meet the cotton candy fairy! The cotton candy fairy, uh, said she'd give me cotton candy when she met me. Hehe."

Saying so, my eyes sparkled.

Even Abel gave me a hand.

"This time, you're a fairy who looks like Shu Shu in the castle, Lotty"

"Woong! Lotty, give me cotton candy!"

I held out my hands to Kalix, or the cotton candy fairy.

Calix looks as if he's finally finished figuring things out.

But Calix is no pushover either.

He sighed deeply and said with a face that seemed to show no sign of keeping up with the beat.

"What the hell is this...…. Hey, beans. I'm not a fairy. I'm your brother, Kalix. We don't have a fairy in our castle.”

"Fairy of cotton candy, no?"

But I'm not easy, either.

As he asked, leaning his head, Kalix flinched.

"It's weird. Dad said there were fairies in the castle...…. There's no fairy?”

And one time, I'm crying.

"Really?"

When I lowered my hands and stretched my shoulders in a sullen manner, I could feel the helplessness in front and back.

Abel began to soothe me in a hurry.

"No, Lottie. There really is a fairy! Right, the cotton candy fairy?

Looking up slightly, Avel is looking at Carlyx with a ferocious smile.

He looks like he's saying, "If you don't say yes, I'll bury you somewhere in the garden."

Carlyx is in trouble again.

He looked at me and Abel alternately in a cold sweat. Soon after that, I felt like my head was overloaded.

Callix shouted irritably to himself, "Argh!" and scattered his head, then looked towards me and shouted again.

"Hey!"

"What?"

"I... am the fairy of cotton candy! All right! Damn, there's a real fairy in this castle! I lied just now!"

"Why?"

"Yo…… fairies must not be identified! Anyway, wait here! I'm running out of cotton candy now, so I have to go get it!

Callix began sprinting in the direction of the kitchen.

Me and Abel, who were left alone, looked in the same direction until his figure completely disappeared, and soon burst into laughter together.

"Hey, brother. Are you said”

Together we went out into the garden again.

To my question, Abel answered with a smile without a moment's hesitation.

"Yeah, it's fun. Hahaha, I've never done this before.”

I could see the sky slowly turning red.

I was already hungry because I didn't have enough dessert earlier.

But I want to play a little more.

"Lotido is fun! Playing with you is so good that my heart is pounding. Hehehe."

He took Abel's hand and said playfully, waving back and forth, and he looked surprised for a moment.

But soon Abel patted me on the head and looked at me lovingly and said,

"Lottie is the fairy of our castle's happiness."

"What?"

I looked at him in a little surprise, but Abel kept patting my head without saying a word.

The fairy of happiness? Did I make you happy today?

No, I said "our castle" to say that. The target is not limited to Avel.

I asked insinuatingly.

"Why am I the fairy of happiness?"”

"The atmosphere of our castle has changed a lot since Lottie came back. My brother... ...I wouldn't have hesitated to return to Royal Night like this before.”

Abel's hand ran down my head.

A dark layer of shadow hung over his face in the back light of the sunset.

"……Really, I had no reason to be here when you weren't around.”

Abel said he didn't want to be in the castle.

through none other than Henriette

The relationship between the two was the worst in the original, but it was just after Avel became an adult.

The two didn't understand each other until the end.

But wouldn't it be different now?

As Abel said, I'm here now. Henriette is much more affectionate than the villain in the original story.

Just like Abel does.

I mean, can't I put you on the phone for something small?

or make your relationship better than it is now.

"But we really have to go back now."

Avel blurted out in the midst of a dilemma. He folded his knees in front of me and made eye contact.

"My brother should go to the border and destroy the scars that threaten our empire. That way, we'll protect Lottie and Millie and Shushu.”

I felt somewhat sad.

Disdain enough to make you choose a dangerous battlefield over a comfortable home.

"……No, I don't have to do it today.”

"What?"

"Well, this is a secret? In fact, I have a close friend with Lottie among the castle fairies of the castle.”

Avel seemed surprised by what I said.

Then he immediately asked with a soft smile.

"What kind of fairy is he?”

"Well, well, well...…! Oh, Sowon's fairy! She's not going to show up any sex marks today because Lottie's a friend

It wasn't wrong.

What I asked Kian to do earlier was not to let the scar appear at the border, even today.

I don't know what the price is yet, but I have no regrets right now.

Abel was so happy.

"So you don't have to go." It was fun playing with Lottie today. Right?

"Yes, but...….”

"But if you want to stop playing, you can stop playing.”

Abel looked at me in amazement.

I took a step closer, grabbed him by the arm, and thrust my head in close.

"But if you want to keep playing, let's keep playing, Lottie. Do what you want to do. Then I like Lottie, too. He."

Abel's expression now seemed difficult for me to read.

He seemed to be very surprised, and he seemed to be just stunned.

Then it became more complicated as if various emotions were tangled, and he dropped his head.

"I...."

"There you are.”

At that moment, a familiar voice came from behind us.

When I turned around in surprise, Henriette was walking toward us.

I happened to run into the person I shouldn't run into today!

Abel stood up from his seat, looking more perplexed than I did.

"Oh, father....”

"No, it's not."

Yes?

Henriette stopped at a distance in front of us.

He opened his mouth with a grim look.

"I'm a dessert fairy."

“…….”

“…….”

What?

Obviously, the weather is late summer, and the chilly wind seems to pass by the back of my neck.

"Father..."

"Fairy of Dessert."

“…….”

"It's a dessert fairy."

Henriette emphasized with a face that he would not let go if he didn't believe it.

Maybe I heard from people who were forced to become fairies because of me on their way here.

But it's true. A dessert fairy.

I kept trying to laugh because it looked good but something didn't look good.

"………I've made dessert

Then Henriette No, the dessert fairy turned to us, saying.

"Your father...… I'll keep it to Henriette, so accept the invitation."

Then Hen, oh, no, the dessert fairy turned around and walked first.

I did that much, but if I didn't follow, I really wouldn't let it go.

I followed after the fairy of the father-shaped dessert, dragging Abel's hand, which was frozen in a daze.

Arriving at the place where Henriette had been preparing first, there was really a lot of dessert.

The most noticeable of them was whipped cream cherry cake.

The dessert I ate earlier also contained a lot of cherries, but there seemed to be many other desserts mainly made of cherries.

Just in time, the dessert fairy said.

"There are quite a few cherries from your orchard today. I'll stop by sooner or later.Your father says…."

Oh, that's what it was...….

Trying not to laugh at the dessert fairy, I began to eat cake.

Abel was still staring at the dessert fairy with a ghostly face.

However, the dessert fairy talked while drinking tea in a calm manner.

"It sounds like you've met all the castle fairies."

"Woong, yes! It was fun."

"I'm glad. Do you like dessert?"

"Yes, but...….”

I said with a playful smile on purpose.

"What my dad made me is more delicious."

The corners of the Henriette-shaped dessert fairy's mouth were seen flinching and trembling.

"Is that so?"

The dessert fairy looked very happy.

He put down the tea cup, and this time he asked Abel.

"The eldest son of the Wensgrey family. Did you have fun?"

“…….”

"I am not your father. It's a dessert fairy. So feel free to answer."

If Ennis had seen it, he would have been very happy.

Sometimes he gave Henriette parental advice, and my dad changed!

Abel, of course, continues to panic. He answered in a long time.

"Yes, I enjoyed…….”

"……I thought you were happy to fight the scar."

The dessert fairy no, Henriette's voice sounded subdued this time.

"Why did you run away?"

“…….”

It was too fast to change the subject, dad.

The dessert fairy must be prevented from going back to Henriette.

There is nothing I can do. I've decided to play super.

"But it's weird"

Henriette and Abel's eyes were on me at the same time.

I mumbled with my cheeks tilted.

"My dad said that? The dessert fairy said, "Bbyong bbyong" at the end of each sentence!"

“…….”

“…….”

"But why aren't you doing it?"

For now, I knew what Henriette wanted to say.

Since Avel has been running away from having to return to Royal Night unlike before, he must have wanted to hear a story.

As a parent, I understood the desire to listen to my child's worries.

But to do so, it shouldn't be the same as usual.

While it is usually difficult to mix even a word or two, would a sudden arrangement of such a place make things go smoothly?

To do that, I need something first.

The soft atmosphere and the mind that can fit in with it.

And it's definitely Henriette's side who has to prepare for it.

“…….”

Henriette remained silent with a complex face.

Then he brought it up after a long time.

with his characteristic beastly golden eyes fixed on Abel, with a stern and dignified face

"……why did you run away today, all day. "Ppyong-poom boom

Episode 58 #5. Happiness Fairy came to protect everyone (8)

"……."

Oops, Abel almost burst into laughter just now.

In fact, Henriette became disillusioned with everything in the world.

I clapped my hands and shouted excitedly to console him.

"Wow! He's the real dessert fairy!"

Henriette sighed with a face that said, "I like everything."

"……I was afraid."

Then, Abel spoke in a quiet voice.

He continued hesitantly.

"……it's my choice……. I didn't want to go. Now, no more... It's scary."

"Are you afraid of scarring? If not, are you afraid to kill the scar.”

Abel just rattled his lips for a moment, then managed to spit it out.

"……I'm afraid of me killing the scar."

At that moment I saw Henriette's shoulders stiff.

It was an answer that could never come out if you think of Avel's moves or him in the original, saying that he was scared of killing the scar.

But once again, he's not 15 yet.

Considering his age, it was nothing strange.

"I'm afraid I've gotten used to getting blood on my hands, tearing my flesh and breaking my bones. I don't feel like I'm... I feel like I'm not myself."

A faint tremor spread at the end of his voice.

"Now I'm afraid that even this fear is fading away. And most of all...… Because I'm having fun."

Abel sighed and covered his face with his hands.

Now even I was holding my breath listening to his story.

"………I enjoyed killing the scar. I, I, I hated it so much.”

Abel, the villain in the novel, has a cruel temper.

He was nothing but a vicious writer who went after Henriette.

It's like a monster who enjoys killing people and commits slaughter.….

"Now I was like a monster."

The horse boy, who became such a villain, is now shaking with his fingertips pale.

Fifteen-year-old Abel is not yet a monster.

"Do you need to feel that way to kill something that's not human?"

And I forgot for a moment that Henriette was essentially the owner of a sentiment that was so stark that it was so frozen.

He said coldly.

"You were vulnerable."

At the same time, he looked bitter.

Abel cried out in a moment.

"Do you know why I'm afraid of that? Father, I'm afraid I'll end up like you!"

There shouldn't be a fight here.

It's been a long time since we've had a meeting and an opportunity, but if the conversation between the two fails here, this opportunity will never come again.

I jumped up from my seat and shouted, before Henriette, who was frowning, opened her mouth.

"Oppa!"

At that moment, Henriette and Avel's eyes were drawn to me together.

"I'm not a dad, I'm a dessert fairy!"

"……Well, yes."

"But it's the dessert fairy's fault. What you're scared of, it's not bad.”

I looked at Henriette saying so. He's a little surprised.

Henriette grew up as a child to an abandoned family.

Rather, I cannot estimate how many trials and twists there would have been before using the barren northern land in reverse to become the real power of the royal family.

I don't know how hard Henriette grew up to sympathize with Abel's position.

So of course Henriette doesn't know why Abel is suffering.

We don't know each other because we're not each other.

"Why is being scared and vulnerable bad?”

“…….”

"You're not bad. I've been playing with you all day! I want you to play with me like today. Don't do anything you don't like."

I gripped the hem of his dress with my hands. I could see Avel's eyes shaking as if they were about to cry.

"You don't have to do it if you're scared. There's nothing else besides doing something you don't like and getting punished. Hey, I didn't do anything wrong?

Still I don't know what caused the relationship between Henriette and Abel to deteriorate.

I don't even think about water right now.

But Abel, a 15-year-old boy in agony, is not yet a villain.

He is fully comforted and has the right to not have to do what he does not want to do.

"I'm in the castle. Play with Lottie tomorrow, too. Don't do anything scary, okay? Otherwise, Lottie will be sad...….”

Abel was about to say something and began to cry.

He managed to swallow his tears and gently held my hand, which was clasping his collar, and spat it out.

"I, I....”

"……I didn't mean to be bad."

The dessert fairy, no, Henriette broke the silence and opened her mouth.

"I didn't expect you to think so. I want to join the Royal Knight one dayThat's what I did. That was all."

That's all, that's all.

Henriette brainwashed herself at the end of her speech.

"……then, why did you volunteer to join Royal Knight?"

"I...."

A 15-year-old villain who had been swallowing his tears repeatedly said as if crying.

"I didn't want to be in the castle. My mother... I didn't like this missing castle."

“…….”

"And I didn't like you, father. That day, my mother died...….”

While trying to speak, Abel eventually wrapped his face back with his hands.

He began to weep quietly. And I burst into tears.

"Sighing..."

I could tell what had happened to him without listening to the end. Abel witnessed the moment the Duchess died that day.

How shocking and hurtful was it for a child?

I was so sad when I found out why.

To the point where Abel, who quietly buried his face in his palm and cried, raised his head and looked at me, and to the point where Henriette was surprised, I burst into tears.

Above all, Abel's expression was so sad.

The shock of the day made him run away to the battlefield, but it was heartbreaking to see him holding back his tears.

"Oh, my God, oh, oh, my God.…. Oh, you can cry. If you are sad, you should cry...…. (Sighing)….”

That's not to say I don't want him to cry. A child may cry as much as he likes.

He is still old enough to cry and be childish, but he ran away to the battlefield because he couldn't do it.

It's better to cry.

If you can come home crying like that, it's much better.

I hugged Abel's neck and cried.

He seemed to comfort me, but eventually wept together. Henriette was quietly watching us.

It was a long time before I stopped crying.

Abel also sobbed slowly and lifted his red face.

He looked down at me ashamed, still crying and forced a smile.

I think it's embarrassing that you cried in front of me.

"……I think I still lack a lot.”

But Henriette spoke in a quiet voice.

Looking at him in surprise, Henriette slowly approached us.

"I didn't take good care of you. He is simply an infinitely poor father."

He spoke very self-helpfully and reached out to us in an awkward manner.

First of all, he wiped my tears, and with his other hand, he seemed to caress Abel's face, but as if it were awkward, he stroked his head lightly.

Henriette's face suddenly softened.

So I want to play the role of a parent that I can play now. Even if it's late... I wish I could give you that chance."

Not only did Abel but I also looked at Henriette's face, smiling in amazement.

But Henriette soon smiled and continued bluntly.

"……that's what your father would say."

“…….”

"I'm a dessert fairy, so he won't know this story yet. Abel, you don't even know you showed tears. But I'll tell you the story properly...… "Ppyong-poom boom

“…….”

I guess "Fairy of Dessert" was still in front of us.

Henriette withdrew her hand from us and asked calmly.

"Then I'll ask on behalf of the father. Abel, what do you want to do in the future? Do you still hate being in the castle?"

Abel took time to answer.

I still sobbed a little, wiping my tears and holding my hand tightly, and he said very quietly.

"……now, I want to be in the castle.”

Saying that, Abel smiled faintly at me.

"I've got a sister to look after. However, it was my will to participate in the eradication of the scar. So now I can't even run away from the Royal Knights...….”

"Not a single scar appeared today."

Avel's eyes grew bigger when Henriette popped up.

"Just a few hours ago, a messenger arrived to the Duke of ElderFurthermore, while continuing the battle, all of a sudden, the scar became a cook, and it hasn't appeared since...It's like... "Bbyong bbyong."

"It's rare," said Henriette, examining Avel's signs and stroking my head.

In fact, there was a reason why the scar did not appear today.

Because that's what I asked Kian to do.

it's 59

I thought his return would be delayed if the scar did not appear for a day.

Abel hesitated to hear it, and stammered out an answer.

"……Well, I'd like to stay in the castle a little longer. Two days, no, one day is fine."

"And again."

"……none."

"Really?"

"Yes."

Avel's nodding attitude is passive. To console him, I reached out and pat him on the shoulder.

Avel laughed at me like that. His face, which still has a clear tear mark, looked brighter than just now.

"Okay, then, I'll ask Royal Night for your long vacation."

Then Henriette's words surprised me and Avel looked at him in surprise.

"Well, is that okay?"

"If it had been a day or two, it wouldn't have taken you long to bring it up here."

Henriette lowered herself and made eye contact with Abel.

"If you want to quit like this, that's not a bad idea. If it's not Royal Night, your position can be arranged as much as you want by the time you reach adulthood. If you want, you can go to the academy late."

Avel was reportedly unable to attend the Academy because he joined Royal Knight.

I heard that he couldn't go to the academy because he was learning how to control his protection at the tower, so why don't you two go in together?

More than that, we were surprised that Henriette had brought that up first.

"I didn't expect my father to say that.….”

"My first child is not such a cold-hearted father that he pretends not to know even though he cries out for pain."

Henriette lifted herself up and walked slowly back to the opposite seat of the sofa where we were sitting.

"As a parent, I thought it would be enough to do what I wanted, but it wasn't enough.”

Abel is looking at Henriette with a thoughtful face. Neither did I.

Henriette seems to be bitterly regretful that she had accepted Avel's request to flee the castle, which she wanted to join the Royal Knight.

He flopped down on the opposite sofa.

"Your father would think so, too will think. I'll tell you...… "Ppyong-poom boom

"……Yes."

"And what else do you want?"

“…….”

Avel looked awkward and deeply confused in Henriette's manner.

I decided to stick to the role of the youngest at this point.

Cut a piece of raspberry pie into bite-size pieces with a fork and put it in Abel's mouth.

"Hey, it's good!"

"Yes... It's delicious."

I meant to think slowly while eating. But beyond my expectation, Avel spoke before long.

"……Dessert…… I like it, too. But maybe because I've never eaten a lot, it's too sweet for me...….”

"Then I'll try to suit your taste next time. "Ppyong-poom boom

Henriette was now speaking very outspokenly.

If I burst into laughter here, I thought he would break the window and jump out, so I held it in as much as hard as I could.

Episode 59 #5. Happiness Fairy came to protect everyone (9)

After much consideration, Avel accepted the application for a long vacation.

The fairy of dessert is the fairy of lemon candy and the fairy of noise...… No, I went to talk with my aide and Duke of Elsador about Abel's long vacation.

"Thank you, Lottie."

I didn't do much, but Abel hugged me as soon as I came out of the hallway and said so.

Then he went back to his room, saying he had to rest.

I heard that "Fairy of Dessert" was a bit shocking.

Yeah, I understand. Bbyong bbyong was a little too much. Dad, I'm sorry.

But why did Abel despise Henriette?’

Roughly extrapolating the circumstances, Avel seems to have been there the day his mother was killed.

It's a terrible thing. I can't believe I saw my mother die.

Wasn't it an effort to forget the shock of the day that he joined the Royal Knight and swept the scar?

But what is the reason to despise Henriette in the process?

Well, disdain for the father's failure to protect his mother that day?

I'm not sure. They don't answer questions like this.

Or maybe there was some misunderstanding.

I was a little tired, maybe because I cried, so I thought I'd get some air and go back to my room.

"I just want my family to be more peaceful and happier in the future."’

Anyway, I'm glad that today's incident has softened the relationship between Henriette and Avel.

I wish I could protect my whole family so that there would be nothing sad or painful from now on.….

"…Huh?"

As I was heading to the balcony, I stopped.

Someone is sitting on the balcony railing.

From a distance, a silhouette that seemed to shine very brightly stood out. Reflectingly, it felt like a person, not a person.

What, who the hell is it?

"Uh...."

As I got closer, an unexpected figure appeared.

It's Lucien.

"Hello."

The blue eyes with golden pupils are as clear and tall as the mid-day air when the sun rises.

The faintly shining and shaking golden hair drooped its shadow with a white face.

I felt a strange surge of heat around it.

Obviously, our castle was being kept at proper temperatures with cooling magic for the summer.

"Lucy... why are you there?”

"I'm not Lucy"

Lucien smiled, who felt very unfamiliar, even though he was definitely the same as I knew him.

"You met a lot of my friends this afternoon. Nice to meet you, I'm a sunshine fairy!"

The word puzzled me.

I was just making up the story of a castle fairy

"Yo, fairy? Are you really a fairy?"”

"Yes, she's a fairy. Didn't you know?”

He laughed mischievously.

"In this castle, there lives a fairy who follows guests who stay inside or come back and forth for a while, didn't you say that? I came out because it looked fun, too.”

"Well, I see…….”

I tried to answer calmly, but I felt confused.

Oh, so the one I was with with Avel earlier... The real dessert fairy?

"Roshett, were you happy today?”

First of all, I know that the other person is not a real human being. When I saw Kian, I felt a different, foreign air passing through the skin.

Don't tell me it's like a scar

"Wow. I was happy. But I'm a little tired."

"Then you should get some rest I wish you could talk to me more."

I could see the brilliant light fluttering on the back of the sun fairy who spoke as if he was sorry. By now he was hanging his burning golden wings under the railing.

"……No, I can say more.”

"Really? Then I'm happy."

I just accepted his request for a conversation out of curiosity, but he looked really pleased.

Said the sunniest fairy whose innocent face looked just like Lucien I knew.

"But Rochette hasn't been protected yet, has she?”

"Huh? Yeah. I'm still seven years old. Gaho, take it at the age of eight."

"I know that. Actually, I heard you talking with the other kids in the garden yesterday.”

The sunnies gathered their round knees on the railing and sat down. The tips of his shining wings hung down on the balcony and shook.

It's a mysterious figure. Are you sure you're a fairy?

"Roshett, then, what do you want?”

"What?"

"I am familiar with the stars of Suho. Rochette did a good job today, so I'll tell her if there's any protection she wants.”

Protection stars are fundamentally spiritual beings and transcendent beings out of the world's clutches, how do they know the elves?

But the fairy said it was mischievous.

I thought the sun would come if I didn't answer quickly, so I thought about it for a second and then started talking.

"Then I like the protection that my family can continue to be happy."

"It's not that you can be happy"

"If the family is happy, so is Lottie! I want to protect you so that no one gets hurt, you don't get sad, and you don't fight with each other.”

From now on, don't let anyone endure sadness and run away in danger.

Be a villain in the future and don't be hated by anyone.

Even if that happens, I thought I could protect my family.

Because I made them and they made me who I am.

"Roschet is commendable."

The sun-fairy laughed, amid the golden glitter that brightened the evening when it sank blue.

He reached out and stroked my head. His hands were very warm.

"The wish will come true.”

"Really? How do you know?”

"Well, the stars of Suho have been watching Rochette.”

The soft eyes looked completely golden.

Like the afternoon glow that sank through the blue darkness of the dark early evening, he looked at me with such brilliance.

"If Rochette continues to be a good boy, she will receive good protection.”

Now it was so blinding that it was difficult to gauge the view.

A question struck me. Is that being in front of me really a fairy?

"Well, I will. But it's so bright right now.

Lottie, it's hard to open your eyes.….”

"Then, Rochette, you made a promise with me?"

The sunnies seemed to laugh, speaking mischievously again.

At last the light around it died down. Then I could look straight at him.

The sunnies are up on the railing.

Oh, it would be dangerous to stand like that

"I'll give it to you well. You will continue to be a good boy, so give me good protection."

"Uh, woah, but, it's dangerous. If you stay like that...….”

"That's all right. See you next time!"

A bright smile of sunshine elf momentarily jumped under the railing of the balcony.

I was so surprised that I rushed over there.

This is a pretty high floor

"Huh...??"

But looking down at the railing, there was no one there.

There was not a single glitter left in the place where the sunshine fairy went.

It's like I just had a dream.

"……Oh, it must have been a real fairy!"

There must be a real fairy in our castle!

I have a story to tell my family.

Feeling that my tiredness had gone, I dashed downstairs.

The next day, the Duke and Duchess of Elder returned to their lands.

"It's been fun. Say hello to Avel. If you feel like coming back, tell him you're free to come."

The Duke of Elder stood in front of the gate of the garden and said with a bright face.

Next to him was Lucien.

"Hello, sister! See you next time!"

"Yes. Hi, Lucy."

Just in case, I told Lucien yesterday that I ran into a sun fairy on the balcony railing.

But he opened his eyes wide and only looked at me with a face that he knew nothing about it.

As expected, I really saw a fairy yesterday. I laughed for no reason.

"Anyway, goodbye! Next time, I'll make sure to tell you in advance."

"Don't come again, bbyong...….”

"What?"

“…….”

Silence spread around for a moment.

Yesterday's "Fairy of Dessert" must have been Henriette. He he.

"……that's it for the hero."

Henriette drifted away quickly. I thought I shouldn't burst into laughter yet, so I covered my mouth tightly with both hands.

The Duke of Elder greeted me with Lucien, and turned to the carriage and brainwashed.

"I thought about it when we talked yesterday, but you've changed a lot. I can't even call you cold-blooded anymore. Haha."

I hurried after Henriette.

A question was heard from the servant who was by his side.

"What about Avel?"

"It's... He's still asleep. It's time to....”

"Don't wake me up."

When I managed to get to Henriette's side half-jumped, he held my hand and continued.

"……let him sleep soundly, and make sure he eats."

"All right."

Henriette walked very slowly in step with me.

Camillan and Kalix, who were following together, were surprised and heard each of them talking.

"The eldest brother is still sleeping?" Oh my god! You always get up at 5 o'clock”

"And that bbyong from before...….”

"Camilan, Kalix, and Rochette."

Suddenly Henriette called, and the conversation between Camilleen and Kalix was interrupted by itself.

I stopped along with Henriette and looked up at him, but Henriette came out and looked back at the two brothers.

"If you have anything you want, tell me right away. As long as you have the name of Wensgrey, there will be nothing you can't accomplish.”

Henriette's voice was calm, but his expression seemed to swallow even the bitter food.

"……take it easy today."

Leaving a gentle greeting, Henriette first moved away in the direction of the castle with her servants.

Camillon and Carlyx stand blankly, looking away at Henriette.

"Dad, did something happen yesterday...…?”

Camilleen murmured curiously. Carlyx can't say a word at all and is standing firm.

I shook my head at them.

"No, nothing happened. Dad, that's how it is!"

"Wow, is that how it is?"

"Yes, my father is always sweet. Hehe."

The brothers looked at me with a look of ridiculousness.

But it's real.

Even if you weren't a friendly person from the beginning, you're slowly changing.

I hope Avel will do the same in the future. Not the villain in the letter I wrote down, but my big brother who is kind and kind.

It's okay if you're not a good person, so I hope you can just live as a person, not a villain.

My whole family.

"Well, is that so?"

"Yes! If our Lottie says so, it must be so! Oh, well, shall we go wake him up now?"

Camillon smiled mischievously and suggested.

"Oldest brother, when I just woke up, everything I said was 'yes' Let's go wake him up!"

"Camillan, you'll get in trouble with your big brother again."

"Whatever! I'll use my protection then." Let's go!"

Camillan came out with a lively face and pulled Calix's hand.

too many spaces

17. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

18. SakuraBlossom693

SakuraBlossom693 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOW! Thanks :aww:

19. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa makes me want to cry. Tha art is so good but i feel like the pacing is bad :( they cut off too many parts

Animelover3 likes this.
  20. maxi.tempest.

maxi.tempest. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi!! Can I ask why is the third brother salty or doesn’t like our mc??

seasaltxx likes this.