Resolved Manhwa (Historical Romance)

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by FlufflyLittleRabbit, Sep 6, 2022.

1. FlufflyLittleRabbit

FlufflyLittleRabbit Fluff...Fluffy....FLUFFYYYYY!

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering if anyone knows about this manhwa I've been looking for...
    • The mc is working in an aristocratic family as a maidservant.
    • Her hair color is a bit similar to her master but the difference is that her silver hair is a bit dull.
    • Because the father of her master arrange a marriage for his daughter whom her master didn't like and planned to elope with her beloved knight.
    • In order to help her master, since the duke hasn't seen the appearance of her master and only knows that her hair was silver so she volunteered to replace her master to go to the duke who is rumored to be an ugly tyrant. I remember the ML is immortal.
    • There's also a beautiful 'witch' friend of her master that has black hair and green eyes. I thought this witch is a girl but it turn out to be a guy who likes to wear girl's dresses and he was also a member of the royal family (He is a prince I think).
    • European Ambience
    That's all I remember and the time pacing of the story seems to be very slow.
    I really want to read it again but I forgot the title and realize that I did not even put it on my bookmark list. :unsure:

2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe, just maybe this one
    As Long As You Like It

FlufflyLittleRabbit likes this.
  3. FlufflyLittleRabbit

FlufflyLittleRabbit Fluff...Fluffy....FLUFFYYYYY!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yess! This is the one I've been looking for! Thank you so much for the help! :blobparty::aww::love:

hansora likes this.