Picked Up Single Aristocrat Enjoy a Different World ~ The Graceful Life of a Man who Never Gets Married ~

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by ShadowAscetic, Jul 24, 2021.

1. ShadowAscetic

ShadowAscetic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 独身貴族は異世界を謳歌する~結婚しない男の優雅なおひとりさまライフ~
    Author: 錬金王
    Source: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0447gr/
    NU Linkp: https://www.novelupdates.com/series...raceful-life-of-a-man-who-never-gets-married/
    Description:
    Toshinori Dokuraba, 35 years old. A so-called single aristocrat who enjoys a single life without a wife and children, although he is highly educated, tall, and has a high income. One day, he dies lonely at home. However, he was liked by Hitorigami, the God of another world, and was able to reincarnate in another world. Reborn as Zirc Louren with skills and blessings from the God, he lived a new rosy life in a different world - then he turned 28 years old and enjoyed the single life again...

This is a story about the life of a single aristocrat who never gets married even if he reincarnates in another world.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2022
  2. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is he single as in 'He has no interest in women and stays a virgin' or does he just not want to get married?

3. ShadowAscetic

ShadowAscetic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He just don't want to get married. For him, marriage is a hassle because he need to communicate with his partner if he want to go somewhere or do something in general. He also has a strong sense of privacy, even his family members aren't allowed to step inside his apartment

UnknownSaint171 likes this.
  4. Rafael wing

Rafael wing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks interesting if no one picks it up till 27 I will ask my TL to pick it up (☆~☆)

5. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Single Aristocrats Enjoy a Different World ~An Elegant Single Life of an Unmarried Man
    Dokushin Kizoku wa Isekai wo Ouka Suru: Kekkon Shinai Otoko no Yuuga na Ohitori-sama Life
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0447gr/
    No NU link
    Author> Renkinou

Description: (From Mangadex)
    "Toshinori Dokuraba, 35 years old. A so-called single aristocrat in Japan who enjoyed a single life without wife and children, even though he was tall, handsome, highly educated and had a high income. One day, he died alone at home.

However, he was liked by Hitorigami, the God of another world, and was able to reincarnate in that world. Reborn as Zirc Louren with skills and blessings from the God, he lived a new rosy life in a different world - then he turned 28 years old and enjoyed the single life again...

This is a story about the life of a single aristocrat who never gets married even if he reincarnates in another world."

Reason: This type of character is rare and different from a typical japanese reincarnator where he is either a jerk or a doormat. Basically a japanese "herbivore" despite liking meat, a loner without being a shut in. And the most important of all, they skip the childhood phase that normally be multiple volume worth.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2022
  6. Eisvarith Devirea

Eisvarith Devirea [Mza {Valkyrie Awakens} Mya]

Reading List:
    Link
  7. hakuci

hakuci Member

Reading List:
    Link
    done

8. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm translating 1st chapter of few novels to see if they are interesting to readers and other translator to continue. Not necessarily picking this up but I will translate the 1st chapter of this.

9. poor royal

poor royal New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's picked up / what your website anyway ?

10. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there women who pester him with tsundere method and if Yes, does he pay them attention like the usual Jpn isekai cliche man who is popular in another world and got chase everyday or he just ignore them and treat them like normal friend?

11. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ShadowAscetic likes this.
  12. hakuci

hakuci Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe it's my fault that i wasn't clearer, but i've already started translating it. i don't have enough posts to put links, so you can search for the novelupdates page.