Spoiler I’ll Divorce My Tyrant Husband 폭군 남편과 이혼하겠습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nightbutterfly, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Minhwan

Minhwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know what happened after they got the so called 'Happy ever After' he chose the concubine, who does nothing but to flatter, suck up to and laze around and useless even with the knowledge she got from another world over the empress who's more skilled in managing the palace, I know she's not suited to the palace who's fierce while she's naive but it can change so whyy... like I like her cause she's cunning so what's the point of being cunning if you're just a lazy useless stupid that only knows how to suck up???

2. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

If I'm not mistaken, she comes back to save the duke (the one with white hair and red eyes), as Alexandro would execute him on the grounds that the duke was guilty of robelia's death.
    Actually Robelia had run away but everyone was thinking she was dead and she came back to prove that the duke was not responsible for her death as she was alive.
    I don't remember much, but if I'm wrong, please correct me.:);)

3. Nekozzzzzzzz

Nekozzzzzzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on what i read on previous page, the mL actually choose her because she is 'easier' than the ogFL to manage. Yes this is bullshit ik i hate mL too. He like the saint more because she is not meek (well she did tried this and that) and did the effort to gain her position, while the ogFL at that time had low self esteem, can't stand up for herself and tried to copy the saint, this was the thing that ml hates.
    So what happened after 'happily ever after', this is my guess, mL did what he want, he gaining his country, separate from useless ogFL, and win the support of holy nations. So i guess its his win, not the saint win

Thats why the table takes 180 turn when the ogFl became now FL. She is ultimately the ML ideal type.

4. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We were already spoiled that ML didn’t like the saint and needed to use her for his big plan against the temple. This is one of the reasons he didn’t sleep with her. The novel about this world that MC has read was most definitely from an unreliable narrator’s POV, so saying that he chose her for any reason other than his plan is wrong.

People continue complaining about the same thing that ML liked the saint for her evilness when the answer has already been posted - he didn’t like her at all, he has used her. And with ogMC he had an agreement about their roles, so when she started showing her feelings for him it was against their agreement and he disliked this. But it doesn’t mean that he wanted to get rid of her in favour of the saint. He probably just thought that the sly cunning saint had better chances of survival in the royal court than naive MC who followed her feelings openly and went against their agreement.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2022
  5. Minhwan

Minhwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just don't understand why chose a useless saint (i know it's for connection of Holy what) but cant you just build a connection while not using others, you see the OgEmpress tries it best to gain recognition but only to get ignore and died like she's more useful and reliable partner if were talking about in long term while building a connection with saint is indeed useful but she's just an empty bag who's taking too much space in long term run

6. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From my understanding ML didn’t use the Saint for connection in the networking sense, he knew that she’s a spy and wanted to get to the main boss through her. The details of his plan hopefully will be revealed soon, probably he either fed her some wrong information or wanted to get evidence of the Holy land wrongdoings.

And for the second part, I’m just guessing that the Saint for ML’s plan was more valuable than a good palace manager (Empress) who is unfortunately replaceable. It is very sad that ogEmpress has passed away alone and miserable, but from what we’ve seen so far, she wasn’t abused or humiliated by ML, he just didn’t answer her feelings and avoided her, thinking that she’s too naive for the royal life. It is true that his attitude is reflected on his Empress, but she’s an adult, who should be capable of taking care of herself, she had all the cards in her hands, and in the end just decided to drown in self-pity because her contractual husband didn’t have any feelings for her which was a prt of the contract.

But I might be wrong, I haven’t read the novel, only judging by spoilers and the images available in the novel.

Daphne03, salty25, QwQ and 1 other person like this.
  7. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell us what happens after ep 7 of the manwha?

its0k likes this.
  8. Hebaj22

Hebaj22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wth????????
    Why would the author change her personality all of sudden?
    Love?! Aughhhh:facepalm:
    I hate how how most of stories show that the female lead can't live without her MALE LEAD, like she would give up on her dreams and the peaceful life she wants to be with the him.
    Hope I'll find a refreshing story with independent and smart main character:blobwoah:

9. Reflinalina

Reflinalina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me, this novel is good. Not the best, but good worth to read.
    The ML pay what he did enough. Please this just ropan (romance fantasy). ML is regressor, because he is so arrogant, a swordmaster best at the continent, he use himself and other people as a tool, including Aisha. He choose Aisha in first timeline for kill High Priest. But failed, because of that the GOD turn back time, without giving past memories.
    But, God give another way to change the fate. Is FL, FL is the key to kill high priest. Because high priest a outer space being, so he can be killed with another world being. Novel that FL read is the future of the castilla empire.
    After alexander saves FL, he falls in between two worlds (this space actually for robelia, high priest want to kill her.) God appear from FL diary book. Alexander asks to get his memory back from first timeline.
    It's sad tho, i read he said, "i'm pity of past robelia, but not loved her. I'm falling in love with possessed robelia, so it lessen my guilt a bit"
    I know, if he loved past robelia, it'll be more complicated. But still...
    High priest is monster, 8 leg with tentacle, it's horrible. Robelia not execute aisha, but aisha must do volunteer for the rest of her life, in slum.
    Duke who has one sided love for robelia, will live with his cute son. Then Caleb my sadboy, went to the magic tower, studied and do research there. Happy ending robelia get pregnant. Alexander a beast tho:blobnosebleed:
    Really it's good novel, I MTLed and edited my self. And making it epub file like other my collection. So i can read anytime:blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Sadly is, no icon during conversations, so sometimes i'm confused who's talking. Especially if more than 2 people are talking. :blobpensive:

Sorry for my bad english, english not my first language:blobpensive:

10. Reflinalina

Reading List:
    Link
    No, She's not pretend death. Yes she runaway with duke and caleb, but not pretend dead.
    Duke got notice that emperor chase them, even alexander bring whole army to the dukedom in the capital city. after knowing that
    Alexander was getting closer to chasing them. Norman was forced to part with robelia, he wanted to buy time so that robelia could escape and get to the dukedom in the north first. while Norman holds Alexander.
    Norman is confident because it's okay, because all his plans are perfect and he's convinced that Alexander has no physical evidence. in fact, alexander has physical evidence of his plan to run away with robelia, from caleb (caleb himself doesn't know).
    when robelia was almost at the portal to the northern dukedom, the knight who was with robelia was killed with magic arrows, they were fighting at that time, it was the assassin ordered by aisha.
    All of the duke's knights died, only Caleb and Robelia left, Caleb's protective magic was also weak. at the last moment, alexander comes to the aid (he has beaten norman before). alexander saw robelia between angry, sad and disappointed. it turns out that there is a assassin who is still alive emitting hot black smoke, attacking robelia. that's where alexander saw robelia die, because everything that was hit by the smoke melted before his eyes.
    But Robelia survived, thanks to Caleb's teleport magic. And the reason why Robelia came back was because the duke was about to be executed which wasn't his fault, especially since Norman has a young son. So Robelia is thinking of going back, because she has to take responsibility for what she did.
    For execution, Norman asked Alexander, because he felt he failed to protect Robelia. because the assassin was beyond their plans.
    when alexander thinks robelia is dead, he doesn't eat and drink, just work and work. because when he was in prison, norman told him, that robelia asked for help to escape during the second meeting.
    So Alexander could imagine how desperately Robelia wanted to part with him, to the point of asking another man for help after meeting him once. Alexander knows that Norman is in love with Robelia, but Robelia isn't.

11. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa is starting to make me feel disgusted. I begrudgingly kept reading it before after reading spoilers saying that the garbage emperor only had the concubine because he didn't want someone super naive (which is awful but that's not the point). The manhwa however shows that he actually really likes the concubine or at least he did. In chapter 13, he says that he liked her and didn't want anyone else to have her. So much for not loving her romantically and only keeping her around so he doesn't get too close to someone who loves him (original MC before transmigration).

This fact couple with how he is complementing the MC's physical appearance and her blushing like a dumbass....all of it makes my skin crawl

12. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Spoiler Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    So, as I had finished reading this novel like about two weeks ago, I'll share some of the spoilers that may not been shared by others.

The 'novel' the FL read in her og world is actually not really a novel, it was like a history of the events that happened in the first timeline of the other world. The FL fell into that world to be some kind of saint or God's aide to save that world.
    In the first timeline, the High Priest (actually he was the God of darkness or something like that, he killed the real High Priest and took over his body) almost destroy that world and fought with the ML before the God turn back the time and brought the FL to that world.
    The fake High Priest remembered the first timeline and felt that if he did everything just like how he had done in the first timeline, it will be his victory, but a different variable (the FL) appeared and he realized that she was a possessor bcs she was different from herself of the first timeline.
    The reason why the ML couldn't beat the fake High Priest in the first timeline was because he couldn't destroy the 'core' of the fake High Priest, and that only a being of a different world can destroy it, so the only one who can kill him was the FL.

The ML didn't really have any romantic feelings toward Aisha, the attachment he felt toward her was because she was similar to him. He knew that she was wearing a mask of an innocent girl while she was an arrogant and mean bitch inside. He felt that to live in this world, ones shouldn't be too innocent or kind like the real Robellia, but wearing a mask like him and Aisha.
    In the first timeline, Aisha used a love potion to lure him into falling for her, while in the second timeline she couldn't do that bcs the potion will not work to people who had already had someone they love, and in this time he had already loved the FL. [/SPOLER]

1. Yes, she was sent by the High Priest, but not to push her to the Emperor, but to bring down the FL by saying she was her friend from another world and she bullied her and that she wasn't as kind and noble as she is right now. The reason to pushing saints to the Emperor was because it was to lure him to be obedient to the Holy Kingdom (just like his father) so that it will be easy for him to carry out his plans.

2. It was because the people of that world wasn't familiar or never heard of the existence of a 'Possessor' (only a few people of the temple who know this existence). A transmigrator and a Possessor are different, while the transmigators can prove they existence because they transmigrated with their whole bodies and souls, the possessors can't prove it bcs it was only their souls that were transmigrated into that world and occupied other people's bodies, and people would likely to doubt or even maybe thought that they're crazy. And at that time, the FL already liked the ML, so she was afraid that he wouldn't believe her and turned his back on her.

3. Well, they're actually not really significant characters in this novel. It was just an event to remind the FL of her og family that abandoned her and deepened her relationship with the ML. The real Robelia's family (her father and older brother) sold her into marrying the emperor and didn't even come to visit her in three years of marriage with the emperor, but they had the audacity to come to the FL, when FL's name being praised by the people of the empire, asking for money. The emperor's aide kicked them out without any results they wished for. [/SPOLER]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
  13. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the real Robelia soul get any peace, I feel so bad for her, is there any mention of her or it simply ends with FL marrying the man who drove real Robelia to kill herself...

14. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for sharing this ❤️
    Now the plot and some actions finally make sense!
    So did ML know from the start that the High Priest is the final boss, possibly not human?
    What was ML’s plan regarding using Aisha? He didn’t want to be obedient to the Holy Kingdom, why would he take the “Saint” in as his concubine?
    And where did the original Robelia’s soul go? She was supposed to die later in the story, so did the gods just off her or moved her to a better world?

15. Reflinalina

Reading List:
    Link
    he knew from the start that the High Priests were aliens and wanted to destroy the empire. But alexander lost, because of his arrogance (not trusting anyone only his own strength). the high priest didn't die even after being cut in half. there is something core that must be destroyed in order for him to die, and which can be destroy only by possessed robelia.
    Aisha's purpose is to make Alexander fall in love with the help of a love potion given by the High Priest. Maybe even for high priests, Alexander was a strong opponent too. Maybe if Alexander fell in love with Aisha it would be easier to take over the Empire.
    for robelia soul... i don't know:notlikeblob:

16. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the info!
    I understand Aisha’s role from the Holy Kingdom’s point, I don’t understand why ML agreed to keep her if he knew from the start that High Priest is going to keep him in check using Aisha and dirty methods. What exactly was ML’s plan when he made Aisha his concubine and played a man in love?

17. Reflinalina

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just my opinion. Alexander seemed to know what could kill the aliens were people from another world like saints. and Aisha is a Saint. what makes it fail is Alexander is too arrogant and narcissistic lol. Because he was confident that he could get Aisha on his side with his face, even if it was the other way around, he was affected by Aisha's love potion. What's more, Aisha is a fake Saint. The real Saint was killed by the high priest, this was what Alexander didn't know.
    And what I hate is that Alexander confessed to Robelia, that he preferred Aisha at that time because he regretted why he couldn't marry a woman of higher status. (Robelia the daughter of a fallen duke, but has a long history)
    really, i'm thinking about former robelia now, i will re-read again.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
  18. syane

syane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a nice story, I really like it :blobsmilehappy:
    Thank you everyone, I learn a lot from your posts :blobwink:
    Can someone help me or advise me? I'm looking for chapters 75 to 89

Mangagirl4 likes this.
  19. Reflinalina

Reading List:
    Link
    You can get free at series naver app. when special date like 9.9, 10.10. u can get 10 cookies free.

syane likes this.
  20. The big fat webtoon fan

The big fat webtoon fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For the people who don't think ml's actions are justified-
    Seriously for you people only two types of people's exist right, either good or bad
    I have been reading you all's bullshit for way too long. Look my dear all you kiddoes they weren't living in the world of equality, they were in a power struggle world. He couldn't be going around putting his guard around anyone. Also it was not his mistake she died, the only thing he did was gave the position of empress to aisha. If you all saying he drove her to her death then according to you all, every mad lover who dies because the person he or she loves rejected them is their fault, they should be held accountable. Seriously. Damn you all. You all are so simple minded and doesn't go into deep at all. Please people if you don't understand the story, fucking move on. Don't spoil the mood of people who likes to analyse and understand things. Btw what are you? 3. Because you definitely have the brain power of that age only. My mood just got spoiled because of you all shitty behavior