Anyone knows what happens to the author of my exclusive dream world adventures?

Discussion in 'Author Discussions' started by moneng85, Sep 8, 2022.

1. moneng85

moneng85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author of my exclusive dream world adventures is 碧蓝的世界, aka, blue world have no updates since.
    The author have streaks of axing his novels (that's why my exclusive dream world adventures is stuck on the 425th chapter and abandoned) and other similar series under him. His latest work is 我在副本体验人生, mtl name, "I experience life in a copy" and it's stuck on the 202th chapter and last updated on 2021-03(around there)

Is there any further news from the author?
    His latest work have less favorites from qidian and may be something happen to him? (editor, quiting, irl problem or anything? Maybe it's something good ?)

2. Ixcez

Ixcez Intergalactic Xanthic Custom Error Zone

Reading List:
    Link
    Far as I can tell the author always drops / abruptly ends novels and then does a short post about the name of the new novel. There are 428 chapters for the one your talking about so you got 3 more chapters to read I guess. But overall I think the reason for doing this is that either the author loses interest in the story or that it's losing traction so it's no longer profitable so the authors platform asks the author to end the book or that the author won't get paid any longer for the book so the author makes a new book which brings in more readers and therefore pays more.

There is a manhua for instance for My Exclusive Dream World Adventures that is still ongoing and from my understanding manhua's overall is more profitable then web novels in CN, I might be wrong though.

3. moneng85

moneng85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I worry more about the author's next and maybe upcoming work?
    Leaving his next work at 34th chapter and 202th chapter consequtively and no news afterwards for a year make me think of being in a slump or just quiting noveling
    His most famous work also got more than 100 000 favorites while his latest 2 were 10,000 and 20,000