Spoiler The Beast Tamed by the Evil Woman

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Eloisane, May 20, 2022.

1. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want the manhwa to tone down the torture or skip it altogether, making it a fluffier series hahaha it's just my wish. I was deceived for a moment when seeing Magnus' silly and peaceful smile before he threatened Liliana

2. evilboop

evilboop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, i would be okay if she was the OG villainess bc they can both be crazy and have tortured each other. but MC literally got tortured for something she didn’t do — she just escaped — and gone back to her abuser. straight up stockholm syndrome fr

3. Chihiiro

Chihiiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, this guy keeps changing between a puppy and a cerberus real fast in almost all scene..
    I like both versions of him tho:X3:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2022
    cometothedarkside97 and Reeka98 like this.
  4. Brown sugar

Brown sugar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's something i want to understand does the ML know that the Body of the of changed souls with the MC and that she isn't the one who did this to him? Otherwise i won't get angry at him for what he did to the MC, Yes she is innocent and taking the punishment for someone who isn't here anymore but from the ML's point of view she is the b**** that tortured him and brainwashed him, made him go through hell so he feels humiliated for falling for her so he does what the og did to him. Do i feel bad for the MC Yes absolutely yes I do but do i hate the ML for what he did no i don't . If the MC didn't tell him about her reincarnation i hope she does

MLisMyHubby, maymthu and tifftiff2121 like this.
  5. ichgakr15

ichgakr15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc,
    There would be chaps when MC told Magnus that she wanted to go back (they were playing game of truth, if someone couldn't answer the truth they should do penalties, kissing for MC and stripping clothes for Magnus, if i understand it correctly).
    Magnus asked where our MC want to go back, since he would conquer & offer it to MC, but MC just said it was somewhere no one knows (her real world).
    There were also some chaps when Magnus & Lyna saw her as Yuna (MC in the real world) and Yuna's memories. I think from this time Magnus started to call MC her real name (Yuna).

Magnus actually already felt that Illyana was different than she was when MC gave him antidote for the first time. Magnus knew OG Illyana as someone who is cold (?) like Marquis Glaine. But MC who came as Illyana and gave him antidote was kind & soft-hearted.
    One thing that I understood from reading the MTL why Magnus was upset(?) with our MC was because MC left him (abandoned him). First was when MC went to the Temple. The second time was when MC went with Marquis Glaine (the time after 3 weeks Magnus made her lost her vision, hearing, and speech). So this time Magnus chased after her instead to the demon realm (?).

I guessed Magnus was obsessed with MC because it was the first time he was treated as human. He was just a prince for his parents. Bullied by his brothers. Treated as a beast by OG Illyana. So that was why Magnus tried to tame MC and made her his beast, as he always had a belief that a beast & master relationship is the best relationship, since a beast is nothing without its master.
    At some instances, Magnus offered MC if she wanted to stay on the realm (where the memories appeared), she could do that. If she could find a way back to her world, she could go too, but instead she should take him there too. One thing that Magnus wanted was to be together with MC.
    There was also time when Magnus felt it was unfortunate for him not to die, since if he died then he wouldn't have to chase after MC and MC could be happy :blob_teary:

6. ichgakr15

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah. the second taming (?) period (the 3 weeks) was especially scary . :blobtired::blobtired:

MianneChan likes this.
  7. Manhwa_is_life

Manhwa_is_life Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone provide me the MTL? Please.

8. gOjo_Saaann

gOjo_Saaann Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here you can see the link when you click the message it contains the link (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ

BusraM likes this.
  9. Manhwa_is_life

Manhwa_is_life Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't do it.

10. Laerta

Laerta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the heroine just forgive him for these tortures? Just calm down and stay by your side? Or will she fight?

MianneChan, Popcrazy and Ani ianna like this.
  11. ichgakr15

Reading List:
    Link
    as far as I have read the MTL, MC would actually felt guilty for leaving him. MC also thought that if she was Magnus, she would chase after Illyana Glaine (i forget what chap this is), since OG Illyana tortured & brainwashed Magnus for 3 years. Magnus never said sorry for all he did to MC, but there were scenes that told us he felt stuffy & upset for doing it (he thought it would make him happy, but his mood kept falling on the floor when he tortured / tried to tame her).
    after the tortures, she would left him again for the second time, as she was saved by her father (Marquis Glaine) and taken to the demon realm.
    I read on posts pages before that MC went to the demon realm to learn about her ability and to find a way back home to her own world.
    Later Magnus would came to the demon realm to chase after her, and he ended up accompanying her in her journey (?) of finding way back home.

the fog said she could not go back to her world. Magnus could not come to her real world either as he was somewhat 'bound' to this world.
    please someone correct me if I misunderstood something :blobjoy::blobsweat_2:

anyway,
    I didn't correct much from this chap either.
    Continuing from the last chap, they were having meal together (Magnus, MC, & Cheryl / Sheryl).
    Lyna ate just a little and I guessed it made the other two quite worried.
    MC in her own world loved meat, but Illyana's body seemed sensitive to smells.
    MC then went back to her room (Magnus' room) and went to someone's dream. She met Keaton, Reina, & Marriot.
    If I guessed it correctly, Keaton & Marriot were two of Magnus' Imperial Knights. Dunno about Reina, sorry :blobcry:
    After that, she met someone who apparently knew that she kidnapped Magnus.
    in chap 42, it was said that the one she met was Perto, the head of Imperial Knights.

12. rubyizek

rubyizek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tame spoil me, how and when was Mag's confession for Ilyana?

13. ichgakr15

Reading List:
    Link
    your welcome :blobxd: yeah, that was why I'm currently obsessed with this one

your welcome :blobmelt: yeah it was quite heart-wrenching in some scenes, but
    since it will all work out in the end, I love it even more lmao :aww: hoorah happy ending

syofiaa and augacutan like this.
  14. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One thing I agree with you, I also don't understand why she came back with him.
    After everything he did to her...... normally no woman would forgive him, that is, normally if that woman loved him, after living through this hell, that love would have died a long time ago.
    I thought it was an unfair ending for our mc, even though it was a happy ending.

15. FouH

FouH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on my understanding, she's an orphan who was forcefully self reliant after her happy well-off family was broken since a car accident. After experiencing a romantic relationship and a break up, her actions was driven from that experience. Making her avoid forming relationships romantically.
    He's the third in line as prince and basically the youngest and weakest but also the potentially smartest. He was treated as a spare heir and a punching bag, basically, deprived from love and affection even before Illyana tame him. Everyone around him treat him as an expendible and an ornament to use and destroy when interest strikes
    Basically, he's for the first time treated humanely by Yuna and his past relations and Illyana's influence causes him to be how he is and distrusts having human-human relationship as fragile and easily broken, fueled by self-interest. A master-beast relationship where another will lose meaning without the other and thus never abandon is more suitable to him. Not to mention, Yuna's unnegotiable abandonment of Magnus simply escalate his mental instability furthur, she herself believed that if she does/doesn't do it, the outcome will still be the same, albeit more healthy if she had negotiated with Magnus.
    He was aware albeit instinctively that Yuna and Illyana is not the same person , so when he tried to 'tame' Yuna, unlike Illyana who is merciless and meticulous in the taming, Magnus tried to be more gentler by not using drugs and give more freedom.
    Honestly, he did his best with no one to consult or give a food for thought on equal grounds or experience. Cheryl in her part can't truly help bridging them since Yuna was adamantly avoiding romantic relations. Not to mention, she still can't acknowledge her feelings of affection seeing how she find it hard to distinguish hers and Illyana's when she possess her body.
    Anyway, in my opinion they lack and need the same thing thus need each other in current state of affairs but this story is simply one of the most twisted in the process and outcome so regardless of right and wrong and other outcomes, it will be left in dissatisfaction to anyone like any other stories of similar theme. Take this opinion with a grain of salt from one of this novel's fan.

Ya, it can escalate like Eclipse is in 'the Death is the only ending', or he might swore servitude while Yuna end up with someone else or other creative ending others thought of. At any case, fair and unfairness isn't always a deciding factor. There are cause and affects and other stuff that might. Simply put, enjoy the fiction