Picked Up (R18) The Villainess became a mother

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by summer-162, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Chihiiro

Chihiiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not so sure abt this..but apparently her fake husband is impotent.. since the fake father-in-law know his son may had a crush on the FL, he's trying to make her infertile so that the FL won't go back to her past fiance (ML) since in the noble world, the marriage are important to conceive a successor (They already had Letizia and Idk whether there's a need to had another child or maybe only the son can be the successor :confused:). Anyway, if the FL are infertile, she won't have any choice but to stay with her fake husband for the rest of her life.

Luckily in some spoiler I read, she still had a son named Cedric in the side story which shows that the attempt are unsuccessful:X3:

2. Kid_

Kid_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi!, may i know where did you read these spoiler?

3. Chihiiro

Chihiiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so sorry.. I'm not sure where I read this spoiler.. it's either from this thread or maybe from the IG reels that I somehow come across :LOL:

4. rayofsunshine

rayofsunshine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi yall, I just started reading this after checking out the manga (should be manga right cuz it’s Japanese adaptation?) but I’m too late and the TL discord link isn’t available anymore. I couldn’t comment on blogger either cuz for some reason, I couldn’t log in. If you have access to the discord, would you please add me? My id is orange.island#2748. Thank you in advance!

5. smollpotat

smollpotat New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jeez Thea, can you stop attacking Loure for 5 seconds? She gets attacked three times in ten chapters.
    In Loure's dream in the beginning Thea called her by her former name (Joo Yeo-ri), implying that she was reincarnated as well, they knew each other in their previous lives.
    I wonder why does she want to ruin Loure this much, did she get better grades in school or something?
    I'm still only halfway through the novel though, it hasn't been revealed yet.

6. Soph407

Soph407 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The FL has every right to be insecure but the child was really the highlight of the story.

notcatsmith likes this.
  7. nowaynoway

nowaynoway Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @hardir thank you
    Could you send me the raws too??

8. ocakes

ocakes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if anybody has already read the part where the saintess meets her doom, please spoil me.

9. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so funny about thr grades thing, I thought of the same thing