Forgotten Title BL/Interstellar

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Eris Joale Nyx, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Eris Joale Nyx

Eris Joale Nyx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm not sure if it's a QT or just a regular transmigation but from what I remember the original owner of MC's current body was abducted when he first arrived resulting in the completion of the villain's plan - to put a chip on his brain so that he could order him to spy on ML. He was then forced to listen to the orders of the villain... Wherein he has to marry the ML and find out the whereabouts/plans of the military. The ML noticed that MC were being manipulated right from the start but it was not stated until mid-story.... Due to MC's eye going to the corner (indicating that he is listening to something) and also the recording on their home. Later on, MC were abducted to lure the ML and was injected with something that will make MC explode after a few minutes. This was broadcasted but was cut off when MC was injected with a "suppresor"(not sure about the name) and knocked out by his brother (or his partner?) Making the audience think that they might've died. The broadcast also cleared MC's name because other ppl thought he was a traitor... He confessed that he loved the ML when the ML said he'll leave if he told him so.
    This is all I could remember, please help me... I've been looking for it for hours already

2. booored

booored Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sixone7 and Eris Joale Nyx like this.
  3. Eris Joale Nyx

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!!! It is, thank you very much.

booored likes this.
  4. SillyLumi

SillyLumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe ? (Imma edit the more i find)
    • Marshal’s Cannon Fodder Spouse [Transmigration]
    My cat ran away, i went to search and til i came back u already found hehe:blobmelt:

Saphychan and Eris Joale Nyx like this.
  5. Eris Joale Nyx

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww, thank you :blobxd:

SillyLumi likes this.