Spoiler This Marriage Is Bound To Fail, Anyway / 이 결혼은 어차피 망하게 되어있다 / This marriage is bound to sink

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by seoktonin, May 8, 2021.

1. theoryrealm13

theoryrealm13 New Member

Reading List:
    Link

I don't know what you are going on about. I didn't say she wasn't aware, I'm saying she is.
    Yeah SOME, meaning I am referring to something specific SOME people have mentioned.

I'm not team Emiliano, so there is no need to get agitated.

2. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fact that she was naked in the novel alrdy meant what you think is wrong.

MianneChan likes this.
  3. theoryrealm13

theoryrealm13 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I know Oscar and Emiliano are the exact opposite. Am glad she has a health sex life with Carcel.

4. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    And what does some ppl had to do with anything?
    Even with this theres no reason why she would think of her sex emiliano to guys preference. It just like saying some guy into bdsm and some into watching. You dont have to experience it to know

5. theoryrealm13

theoryrealm13 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what if she was naked once with him, when she seduced him. It took her 4 years to get pregnant, they had a modest sex life. Not even bashing it after what happened with Oscar.

6. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    You used the reasoning that they had sex with clothes on to prove your point when we kust saying it wrong. We alrdy said nothing else was shown about her other sex so it not important so why would it bring up during Ines and Carcels wedding night?

7. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Ines loves sex so it’s good that Carcel is just as skillful at it and he is an extremely generous lover. Like even when she was pregnant, he pleasured her by having her sit on his face. They had to be careful since it was late in the pregnancy. He thoroughly satisfies her. There was a phase in her marriage with him where they lusted after each other on a daily basis. The novel said she would push him down in all sorts of places in their home and climb on him. They’re both wild.

8. Tishes

Tishes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, let me add something real quick @theoryrealm13 is obviously a new member. I would suspect that they came here after reading the latest chapter of the manhwa where Ines made the comment about wearing clothes (correct me if I'm wrong). With that being said, their point that Ines thinking that could be because of her experience with the Emiliando is not a bad observation. They even added that they could be wrong at the end.
    But I do agree that she thought that because people within her society were very open.

I would also like to add that in this forum there is this belief that when someone mentions Emiliando they are trying to ship Ines with him. And I get it
    .. you are tired of seeing people talk about him but people are just curious lol

You can just comment "Read the spoilers" and the conversation will end there without any arguments :blobsmilehappy:

9. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    They were selective reading spoilers. They read that we said novel doesnt show any smut scene between Emiliani and Ines except the 1st one but then didnt read that the first smut she was naked and then connect it with wedding night for ines and carcel and bring up all these "reason" that wouldnt work in context of the novels society. Now even saying maybe their sex was modest cuz clothes when clothes isnt modest sex but just joked as a preference. Maybe just me but I read that as just a joke between ines and Carcel so how does emiliano got in there?

10. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, is there actually smut between them? I hardly re-read that part so I can’t remember. All I remember is her asking him if he liked it. Were there explicit stuff with the artist?

11. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    It was never explicit. It was just skimming over words he kept shouting out as he tried to turn her down but couldn't and she just focused on his face the whole time since she seemed to be viewing his chatter as annoying. She didn't even know his name at that point and only found out later when she realized it belatedly. He seemed to realize she was pretty indifferent and got embarrassed as he told her. But their first time wasn't detailed and it was rather cold and manipulative as well so the manhwa did depict her expression well.

12. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    :LOL: No wonder a pervert like me doesn’t remember anything about that scene.

13. alpineibex

alpineibex SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Reading List:
    Link
    3 pages just about sex? Damn you guys are perverts :blobjoy:

Celebrianna and NohrNeir like this.
  14. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    What's your favorite smut? :blob_sunglasses:

Celebrianna likes this.
  15. lowhighlow

lowhighlow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's okay, remembering the past doesn't mean it has to be something good or bad anyway, and remembering something from a memory is somewhat normal for any humans could do, It's a natural instinct afterall. But if you're trying to tell her that whatever Ines does will make her remember about the Painter. I don't think that is the case. He was barely mentioned not only about sex but about all his existence, The only major scene I believe he was mentioned was about the medalion and when Carcel went to him, that is also why the novel readers in here can't even say he is a second male lead. He does nothing except living with Ines in 3rd TL.

Most manhwa readers see the Painter as good or probably like a Saint for some for sure afterall the only comparison can be compared for now in the Manhwa so far are the bastard Prince and a womanizer version of Carcel but you know why that is the case? It is because of pity that is why most manhwa readers deluded themselves thinking Ines' life with him was a Paradise, that they ignore to reason if Ines even wanted to be with him or has been thinking of him or does she even love or want him. At the end, we know what happened and it's obviously not the case, If Ines wanted to be with him. Her plan should be about the Painter and not marrying Carcel, she have plenty of time for that afterall she came back as a 6 years old girl with the memory of the past and the wedding was also delayed, and lastly she also knew where to find him. Running away for a second time is ain't impossible if you'll really think about it.

The painter was only a part of Memory for Ines and that's all he is to her, and there's nothing special more about it or him. There's no doubt he was a good character but, being good does also mean it's enough. He is ain't strong enough to stand next to Ines. The money or status is not only the issue about him like what most manhwa readers used as an excuse but also his personality. We talked enough of discussion of him in here. You can actually read it if you'll take your time into it.

And just what @PattyCakes mentioned, don't be a selective reader.

If there's one I think the one in the mirror.

16. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    Ppl just expect Ines to think about Emiliano more than often but she only think about him when something in current life relate to past life is happening or seen like the wedding she thinking in comparing to Oscar's wedding. She will see a painting of Sevilla later at Carcels house and think about painter the next morning cuz thats the town she was in with Emiliano. After that she see the medallion and think about him again. Then way after she see painting of herself with Luca and by now not even thinking of him anymore cuz she just dont want to show Carcel her trauma history. Theres nothing about Carcel that would make her think about Emiliano. The only thing she wonder about was why Carcel was there to help them that time. She nvr find out or care after. At some point Ines just using him just to hide the illegit prince.

Imo ppl have ask more than enough about him when hes one of the least shown side character. Like we alrdy said more than everything we could about him.

17. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    The mirror smut was the end of Volume 1 and really led them to their life of many sex. :blob_grin:

Right after the wedding, he didn't know how to go about having sex with her again after their wedding night so he just slept with her and masturbate himself every morning to rid his lust. It was right after Raul came, that he got jealous of Raul and it set him to retaliate with wanting sex so when the maids were trying to fix her hair and couldn't, he offered to help and asked her what his reward was after helping her. Needless to say he wanted sex from where they were, in front of the mirror.

As @Celebrianna said, Carcel said she was spilling :blobxd:

Volume 2 - Chapter 6
    ‘It’s so wet that I don’t feel like I’m forcing myself inside you... Why the hell is your fluid spilling like this?’

Because it wasn’t forced at all. Inés glared into the mirror of the dressing table. (Ines was having flashbacks to that night)

To be exact, she still had a flustered face in the mirror.

‘Inés... you have to bite well. If you spill everything like this, what I feed you will slip....’

‘Heuh, hnnng, agh...!’

‘You're supposed to have our baby. Isn’t that so? You said it’s your duty to take what I shove in.’

‘Ah, ah......!’

‘I’m fucking earnestly, but if you don’t eat it like this, you’re going against your duty.’

‘Too, too rough. Cárcel, huh.......’

‘Didn’t you like it rough? So, like this, ha... Damn it, don’t cut me off.......’

‘This, too....’

‘Too vulgar? I’m not even looking at your face, just adjusting to your bottom, ugh, I think this is the noble duty you wanted to do....’

‘Hnng, ng... ng...!’

‘We're doing exactly what we need.’

The groans of a man who fell roughly down her ears, her breasts that swayed lewdly in the mirror every time he struck her from behind and then he grasped them greedily again, his lips that had been sucking and chewing, leaving traces on the back of her neck.......

18. alpineibex

alpineibex SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Reading List:
    Link
    every scene is fine to me, I'm not that much into smut :blobowoevil_horns:

19. lowhighlow

lowhighlow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The conversation is hillarious. xD
    I hope it will be portrayed well in the manhwa. I can't wait to see this in action.

Just a quick question. Did the Prince able to know that Ines has a memory of the past, and did he try to send a proposal to Ines' Father asking him for a favor to let Ines be married to him? I honestly see his character a little not too bright as of the moment(basing what's in the manhwa). To me he can actually try to persuade Ines' Father to gain his favor for his Daughter because Carcel was known a womanizer and we all know it is not a good behaviour for someone who has a fiancée, and as a Prince I bet he could also easily take that situation to his advantage even though Ines' Father is a doting Father to Ines, and we could also see how frustrated Ines' Father is knowing Carcel's behaviour so I really think a little push might be able to make him cancel the engagement of Ines and Carcel. I don't understand what's the thought process of the Prince during this time or is it just because he is arrogant to think that Ines will comeback to him? I find it funny to think that he used a risky attempt like assassination, and was used by Alicia at the end and died in a a stupid way possible. A person who has a memory of the past like him sure doesn't know how to learn.

20. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    In every timeline, Oscar wanted Ines whether for her high status or because he claimed he loved her with his shitty love. In every timeline, Ines married according to her choice. In the first timeline, according to @NohrNeir ’s spoilers, Ines and her father disliked Oscar. Her father liked Carcel and she didn’t have a problem marrying him. In the second timeline, Oscar groomed Ines from an early age so Ines was fooled by his falseness. She didn’t even like him in the first timeline but in the second timeline, he started his fake kindness very early in childhood to persuade her. We know what happened in the third timeline. In the fourth timeline, there is absolutely no way her father can override her choice. Ines would not have let that happen. Plus, Ines was mentality unstable for fours years between 16 years and 20 years and there is no way her father would dare sell her off to such a high profile marriage lest it’s discovered that she has a history of mental issues. I also don’t think her father like Oscar so I don’t think he would support a marriage with him unless Ines wants it.

As to Oscar, his mother granted the marriage to Ines and Carcel. Unless Ines overthrew it, he could do nothing about it. Instead he waited patiently until she married to try to make her his mistress after he also married.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2022
    MianneChan, Deskata, NohrNeir and 4 others like this.