Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for today's summary:blobangel:

If someone tells you to take responsibility, just blame the world. It is this world that summoned you.
    The best line AP cheapskate ever said:blobjoy: (he does have a point though).....1st time Cale fought super relaxed:blob_grin: total badass and has time to interrogate:blobjoy: I think the gang will allow Cale to run wild in Xiaolen:cookie: he has no limits:blobjoy:

It's too bad that Cale didn't get any information on the monster but confirmation, I think there's more than just polluting dead mana:hmm: well Cale has Mineh and the Mirum one to interrogate I hope Cale uses DA & BDR when interrogating them:blobspearpeek: on the other hand Ian was quick and clever by announcing Cale identity as the "Great One" not only help his Lord but also announcing Cale's identity as the "Great One" now they start another counter-attack:blob_coffee:

Though Cale surely has hard time escaping Xiaolen after all this:blobjoy:, I hope we get to see the reaction of everyone when they saw the piller of light, and who else is watching in the communication device:confusedcatblob:

2. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HOLY FUCKING CRAP. GOOOOSEBUMMMMPS. I definitely like Cale being so strong ! It FINALLY feels like all of his suffering with AP WAS WORTH IT. I hope this make his family more reassured now !

3. naomi120

naomi120 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please tell me that you also agree, that this is the best chapter so far!
    that is, we finally see our Cale in action and you know a little more about the black mana tree.
    I'm curious to know... that maybe the monsters in korea 1 (earth 1) were also created by hunters to dominate that dimension
    It was a great chapter for sure.
    THANK YOU ANGIE!

4. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your spoilers Angie-nim ! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. Even the cheapskate is speechless I can't believe it :blobjoy::blobjoy: !

Mashumello and Ddragonesse like this.
  5. chaosdestructionlove

chaosdestructionlove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers as always, Angie-nim!

I figured Cale-nim's ancient powers are probably stronger than it seems, and perhaps, he's even the strongest among the family sometimes. :hmm: But now, we finally get a real confirmation from Eruhaben-nim! :aww: He might really just be on his way to becoming a god himself! Clopeh's def going to be glad to hear this. :blobowoevil_horns:

Cheapskate's really shocked lmfao. This is gold! :blobpopcorn_cool:

I'm a little concerned that they might not be moving in secret anymore. Especially since we don't know much about our enemy and just how powerful they actually are. :notlikeblob: We don't have much information about the annihilators, in particular. It seems like Zero's one of them though. Maybe he'll be our introduction to the annihilators. :cookie:

In any case, I'm really loving the recent chapters so far. Seeing Cale-nim unleashing so much power and impressing everyone, without actually exerting much effort and blood (especially blood), is very refreshing! blobmelt_thumbs

6. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for today's summary :blobangel:

The OP chapter ever!:blobparty::blobtaco:

To see it is to believe it:blob_grin: and now everyone is a believer of Cale/The Great One:blobjoy:, even Goldie gramps was amazed but still the group worries, I hope Cale will tell them soon that his a total OP/a force that can't be stopped in Xiaolen:blobwhistle:

AP cheapskate is really enjoying himself right now, Xiaolen is their conqueror:blobjoy:, I wonder if Cale gets a piece of the prime flame of G-cheapskate and lets AP cheapskate absorb it how much power can Cale be:aww:

I was hoping to see Mineh and the Mirum one's reaction but everyone was charmed, in Zero case I feel like he is the Clepoh version of this world:confusedcatblob: I think he's on a different level (poo Cale is another insane follower:blobjoy:), and the prince has seen hope to their dead world....

And another best actor Helson performance seems good declaring the death of everyone to the King and the Fayence head:blobnom: though they aren't stupid enough to believe Helson but since this Cale plan I sure his has something huge surprise for them:blob_grin:

Can't wait for Monday on Cale's next phase of the plan:blob_grin:

Cale true identity (his BoaH self) is still a mystery, nothing is simple or a coincidence too that is happening to him, I hope when get to meet the Thames these mysteries will answered.....

I think the enemy is still in the dark Helson himself is miss leading the King and the Fayence head with wrong information:blobninja:, and that people seen hope they wont do anything stupid that might ruin their hope..... as for more information Cale has Mineh and the others to interrogate with all the information they know and knowing Cale he won't let a good source of information pass by he will surely get one way or the other:blob_grin:

As for the annihilators, I think Zero will gladly answer any of Cale's questions he was charmed by the blaze, and the fact the annihilator's goal (if I recall correctly) is that they must destroy to create a new world.... Cheapskate is both destruction and purification in a way it is like their goal since Cale's destruction but out of that destruction rebirth is also seen (no more dead mana)...

It's possible they might follow Cale, thought it be easy but I think Cale will be well prepared to attack the enemy, I think by the time the enemy finds out about Cale identity it might be late for them, I only hope that other Hunter Family won't get involve with their fight taht be dangerous! (GoD send back up!:blobcat_rawr:)

7. naomi120

Reading List:
    Link
    Helson is a great actor!
    I have many doubts about what they will do with Senders, Minhe, and their Fayence family group, I hope he makes them pay!
    I still have the idea that the ancient powers became gods.
    mmm I wonder what the cal plan is, I guess he will give a little of his power to the church so that they continue in the purification once he returns to his world.

8. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sui and Cale don t, really have that many “ Themes” to their relationship dynamic .

Like Alberu and Cale have many themes between them such as “ Sworn Brothers “ , “ Donagseang Hyung relationship , “ Supporting Alberu to become King “ , “ Trying to help alleviate Alberu s, humiliation “

Cale has some themes with Earth 2 LHS

Such as “ guiding him when he is lost life “ , “ Sharing the pain” , “ Making a better future for everyone. “ etc

But with Sui and Cale their dynamic doesn t, have any theme so far .

This ted talk by one the script writer of Wall e , Finding Nemo and Toy Story talks about how themes are really important in a story.
    The story theme has to be strong and the definite goals of the protagonist have to be deeply influenced by the theme.

I think there are many infinite possible themes and themes can be separated based on genre ,so there will some themes which will come under genre 1 and some themes which will come under genre 2.

I also think one the reasons the Korean test arc and the SG temple arc where so good was because there were several varying themes in the story which were strongly written into the story , such as overcoming despair ,striving ofr a better future, being willing to sacrifice ,facing your deepest fears and uncomfortable emotions.

I think if one is creative its possible to create new themes .

And not only goals I think themes have to be written into every aspect of the story,even the relationship dynamic between two chracter,
    it can be expressed through metaphors,situations, thoughts action etc

And I also think the story has to promise something to its readers, about the future ,

Like in the SG arc we were promised the Calebab scene

In the Korean test arc we were promised an epic battle with Cale , LHS and CJS and the rest of the ability user world with an Unranked Monster .

In The Xiaolen arc we are promised Mary becoming empress and Cale purifying Xiaolen by covering the whole planet with a tsunami of fire of biblical proportions,

we also promised to have some secrets of the Fayance family revealed to us .

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
  9. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for today's summary:blobangel:

A lot of interesting things..... but the things that got me the most....

Cale's worshipper's followers are increasing by the minute:blobjoy:, all different reactions but all were amazed and charmed by Cale even Goldie gramps (nice to see his Dragon pride), seems like its confirmed that Zero is a Clopeh version of Xiaolen but on a different level....:facepalm:

The first time the gang was at ease seeing Cale with no "blood" and "fainting", as well as they, don't have to doubt him when he said "I'm fine" and Cale finally got some peace from the gang chilling glazed after using his AP

Mineh is a spoiled brat base on her reaction seriously you get annoyed because Cale didn't pay attention to you:blobexpressionless: and I feel like it took her some time to realize how dangerous her situation is:confusedcatblob: and the Minrum one was too confident openly declaring his identity (given he does have a point but he isn't the cautious type), I'm guessing the thought everything will go their way and they so powerful no one can stop them....

Seeing how they react now to Cale's action:blobcat_knife:, to think happy they were with their earlier plan only to slap hard with Cale's counter-attack and seeing someone more powerful.... I hope Cale starts to interrogate them using the AD and BDR they will know much stronger fear:blobspearpeek: I hope what Mineh said is true that her grandfathecan'tnt do the same ability as Cale that would really help a lot!

Love Cale's answer to Mineh that he is a hunter that chases hunters, I can't:blobspearpeek: see her reaction:blob_grin:, I hope Cale will slip out the true cause of the dead mana the true enemy of this world.....

10. naomi120

Reading List:
    Link
    I LOVE THIS NOVEL
    I love Cale, how can you be so cool??
    I hope he answers that he is the "great one who purifies" JEJEJEJ

wait what is going on with the world??
    now we are more obsessed with cale, :( wasn't the fandom enough?

11. yukihibari

yukihibari A Silent Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    The next Clopeh and JHS, Zero's sus but if he wants to worship Cale, then it's fine.

Another hunter from hunter family in Murim. I found it interesting at first when I read hunter opened their church there, not a sect. Mineh and the Murim guy probably confused bcs of Cale's knowledge about other worlds. If this info reached the head of Fayence family, I hope he'll assume/realize soon that Cale is somewhat related to Thames and came to Xiaolen to pick a fight with them. Sorry but imo, it's quite disappointing for Mineh to be clueless and naive (bcs how she overestimate her family's power too much as they unmatched in that world) as one of Fayence's (presumably) future successor.

12. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    There still hope for Xiaolen as Super Rock said, the soil below the dead mana is still alive.... Cale just needs to destroy the dead mana and the people to work to revive their world again. Cale already has a plan for it!:cookie:

More like worship since Cale is already considered this world's savior and he brought a miracle (destroy dead mana), but I think there might be a few that might get obsessed with him...:blobsweat: one thing for sure Cale might have a hard time living Xiaolen with all the followers wanting him stay:blobjoy:

But as Glodie gramps said once "Its Cale" he figure something out:blob_grin:

13. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the summary, @angie_sash!

CH in today's update:
    9ae8400c-f551-49f3-8ea2-a2b7eed98ba3_rw_1920.gif

14. Din_and_14 others

Din_and_14 others Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The format at the middle (Cale's statement- truth- Eruhaben's Facepalming) is so deym hilarious hahaha I just can't :blobrofl:
    Cale should really go farming. He is very good in planting wrong ideas in others' head haha

I also preferred it if the word blood cult is used. Church of Blood sounds like it belongs to different trope (the one with saints etc)

Thanks @angie_sash for this week's summary!

15. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale unintentionally turning himself into a god (y)(y) gramps is our voice :LOL: they should really explain to Cale what exactly he's doing wrong:ROFLMAO:

16. yukihibari

yukihibari A Silent Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    It's okay, just as GoD once said, after a god retired from their duties, they can lead a peaceful retirement days. Which means the only way Cale could be a slacker is to be a god and retire after he appointed his successor. We all know that his way of doing things as human would prevent him become a slacker after all. :blobuwu:

17. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for today's summary!:blobangel: especially their reaction and inner thoughts:blobjoy:

By far this is one of the best chapters in Part 2 with a lot of:blobjoy::blobrofl:, I seriously could stop:blobjoy: when I read it Cale was so great in this:blob_grin: There has always been a lot of misunderstanding of Cale but in this case, it's more of misinterpretation:blobjoy::blobrofl: Cale was all honest to what he told Mineh but only those who know Cale truly understand what he is saying while others will see his words as divine:blobjoy::blobjoy:

I love how Goldie gramps interprets Cale's words and his thoughts on Cale's actions:blobjoy: Cale is really a problem in himself:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: I have a feeling Cale will regret his actions later when it blows up on him:blob_grin: and also CH actions and interaction with Cale.... Cale's influence is spreading well in the gang CH has to improved in handling things:blob_grin:

CH really did a go job in dealing with the blood cult member and stopping him from killing Cale and himself and with a new vicious side:blobsmirk:, and CH reaction to Cale's praise I really want to see what CJS will react to this.... seems it foreshadows that will also have an interesting trip in Mirum with a lot of trouble makers with him:blob_grin:

Can't wait on Friday how Cale's talk will be and I hope the interrogation starts:blobninja: and how will District 9 welcome The Great One:blobjoy:

18. naomi120

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHA I think this was the funniest chapter of this second season so far.
    We all love CH, hopefully she improves her acting skills too hehe I love Cale and CH's interactions
    hahahaha it still makes me laugh a lot when I remember Eruhaben's reaction, I hope it makes cale realize what she just said takes him further away from his lazy life :(
    I think we needed more chapter with Eruhaben, I thank the author for giving us more moments like this

Thank you Angie

19. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale said that in most of the Murim novels he read the main characters were always part of the “ Demonic cult “

Remember when Choi Han thought that CJS was part of the good faction.
    Sui said that CJS was not sword saint by Sword Demon.

He defeated a demonic swordsmen and became a demonic swordsmen.
    And Cale said CJS has a habit of getting himself in trouble and he is a demonic faction member and most murim novels protagonists are part of the demonic faction …

So CJS is essentially the Cale of Murim ?Like the main character there then?

CJS has a habit of of getting himself into trouble

Cale has the habit of jumping into the fiery pit by his own violation:aww:justabotwork:blobjoy:

CaleFan 24, Akawain, naomi120 and 4 others like this.
  20. naomi120

Reading List:
    Link
    I love CH so much how can you care so much about Cale??? they must be soul mates from another life.
    Sui what did you do hahaha he just wants to be a slacker because you had to bring the fans!
    cale finally admitted that he was thinking a lot about Clopeh

Eruhaben-nim hahaha don't make fun of our Cale please!
    Get ready world, because we are going to destroy a mansion
    if cale says he can i believe him :)

Uncopyright and Akawain like this.