Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Asias

Asias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very very very much!
    I feel that is the happy ending of book 1 when maxi left and both maxi and Riftan couldn’t say their real feelings… now it feels they are able to communicate…. They grew so much!

My idea: when you mentioned that Riftan said something like…at first he wanted to get to know Maxi eventhough it will cause him to feel hurt but he didnt know it will hurt him that much …,
    he referred on when he was on the first expedition to kill the dragon. In One part of Riftan ‘s pov (I think in the very the last chapter) he wakes up from an illusion (or from being passed out) of Maxi he always had. Although, once he is awake, he realizes that she is a real person and they had kissed during their wedding night and that kiss was real. So he decided that if he would have survived the dragon campaign, he would have wanted to know the real Maxi even if that meant to have a broken heart at the end.

2. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly, u are right (y) This was mentioned in his POV (last chapter) during the dragon subjugation :)

Gabi2077gabrielle and Asias like this.
  3. Flyinghigh79

Flyinghigh79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, looks like theres a delay again and it wont be up till 6pm KST

manlyman, Asias, IraHera and 2 others like this.
  4. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The new chapter will be published two hours later.

Screenshot_20220913-090221.png

5. SM7

SM7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh chapter 184 is out. I hope we can see Riftan's pov fighting Sektor next upload. TT.TT Just want them to be reunited so bad...

6. asagisora

asagisora Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh yes.. I hope we finally could see the dragon next chapter

Last edited: Sep 13, 2022
    kim rabbit and Asias like this.
  7. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG chapter 184 is so intense. They havent win yet. The monster fight is getting stronger. I think towards the end of the chapter, Secto arrived at Besmore? hahah someone please correct me. Im reading in one go,

8. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And we now know that a week has passed since Riftan left the castle for the mountains.

If Sector is there now, what happened to Riftan and the RDK and everyone else. Aaaahhhh:(:cry::eek:

9. Sasikarn

Sasikarn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point, i dont think we will finish it in chapter 190-200. I hope they have 30-40 more chapters

10. mariakap

mariakap Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :)

11. Tellogre

Tellogre Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hii!
    I was expecting something like this , so excited. Next chapter praying Riftan is back, maybe Secto wasn’t on Lexos M.
    I’m praying we can see a great combination , Maxi and Riftan. Maybe together they can awake the legendary Remdragon. Something like this I read in the manwa on a Chapter when they were explaining about monster’s types.

Asias and Ames2021 like this.
  12. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 184

The archers prepared their arrows to attack the monsters. The wizards moved to a certain position to deploy the shield. Max saw the sight of the monsters colliding with the golems. A dozen giant undead surrounded the golems carrying sledgehammers. As the golem swung their arms, the 6 skeletons 30 kvet sized fell to the ground like helpless children. However, the golem's arm got damaged. the golem fell on its side as it lost its balance. The skeletons immediately charged at the missing parts of the golems and hundreds of monsters came over to the walls.

Agnes had the troops take out fire arrows. But before the soldiers fired their arrows, the newly restored golems annihilated the undead. The golems worked amazingly. The thousands of monsters that were spreading from east to north were blocked with just 4 golems. The army of monsters surrendered and moved to attack on the south side. Thankfully there were also golems installed. Max went into the room and started working on the new golem. Sidina who had intended to stop by there but was eventually assigned to help finish the golems. Finally with the help of several wizards that came, the new golem was finished before sunset.

Max went out of the room to observe the situation. SHe saw the soldiers during their break. Unfortunately the monsters haven't completely retreated. The monsters only retreated temporarily. Max saw thousands monster line up on the ground.

The number of monsters did not decrease. As long as the necromancer remained, the magical power that controlled the undead would not be broken. Supposedly finding and killing dragonians was the solution. But the problem is the number of enemies is 10 times the number of soldiers. It's like suicide. Max think that there was no other choice but to wait this way until riftan came. Max looked up at the Lexus Mountains while holding the coin hanging from her neck. Riftan must have gone through more difficult things. She had a strong desire to catch up with him but she stuck to her promise to wait for her husband to come home. "I will fend for myself here until you bring me back safely". That's the maxi belief that she had while kissing the coin from riftan.

The wizards continued to work to complete the 7 golems. One golem that was in the northeast collapsed like a sand castle. As if waiting for that, the monsters immediately came running. Agnes orders for barrier installation. Anette tells the soldiers to bring chlorinated oil because the monsters are starting to climb the walls. The soldiers tried to knock down the undead with hammers but the monsters kept moving. Max goes to RDK and creates a light breeze so most of the monsters fall into the ditch. Gabel slashed at the undead with a single blade. He stepped on the skull's foot, shook it, crushed it and swung his knife blade at the undead's head so that the undead's head shattered like eggshells and the bones fell. Gabel told the soldiers not to rush so as not to create an opening where the monsters entered. The soldiers tidied themselves up just now and then slammed down the pampering monsters with hammers.

Fortunately the remaining golems were still working fine. 2/3 of the monsters cannot cross the field. If we allow the monsters in the place where the first golem was destroyed then we can re-install a new golem there. Chlorinated oil is also spilled under the walls causing a sea of fire to appear all the way to the moat. The soldiers cheered happily to see the monster burn.

Max seeing a golem that will soon run out of energy. SHe had to quickly install a new golem outside the castle. Sidina came and persuaded maxi to wait for 3 days because Calto's shield would be activated again after that. Anette came and said that it was better to install the golems now. They would install golems together with those wizards who could cast defensive magic. So anette, maxi, alex and dean will bring golem. Sidina, kabalah and sigru wizard will make shield. Max paired with Sidina and Agnes, Gabel, Garrow came along with 20 other soldiers. Max protested that there were too many troops accompanying her. But gabel said it was necessary to bring high level knights because max was attacked when she setting up golems. Agnes also came because she felt very skilled as a swordsman and wizard. Max finds it hard because she got Agnes, the princess of a country, involved in protecting her.

Max look the golem that was sifting through. Shield is installed. They would be safe when installing new golems. But, the weather turned extreme, a blizzard came. It causes objects around the maxi to shatter. Wooden bowls, arrows, boxes, cups and flagpoles were all broken. The sky and clouds were very dark. This is not a natural phenomenon! The dragon that controls all of this!

Sorry, I am late.

IMO, i think riftan is defeating the dragon now. the dragon fights. so the weather changes

SinFulHun, Lola_Neres, Alamo and 20 others like this.
  13. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i believe KSJ wont finish the book at chapter 190 as planned. Maybe around 15 - 20 chapters more?
    Im happy with the thought that the end is not too near.:D

14. Tellogre

Tellogre Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone,
    I was reading some comments on Ridi, about Riftan, some that we shouldn’t be expecting so much about Riftan because it’s Maxi’s history.
    What do you think about this statement?
    I believe is a love story so we deserve to see more about Riftan. Sorry My crazy obsessed person is longing for Riftan.

Asias likes this.
  15. JosianeLoures

JosianeLoures Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused by this part of the chapter, has it been less than a week since Riftan is gone? I thought it was longer....

"Mac grabbed the coin hanging from her neck. She couldn't believe it had been less than a week since she had left him. It was as if decades had gone by at once. Suddenly, her mind seemed to break, and she hurriedly turned her body around."

In the end, there is a roar, windy and snow. I dont know if the dragon was there or the sound came from Lexos Montains. Why it ends so fast... :( Please I need a friday

16. bbdini

bbdini Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that too! I think Riftan is fighting Sekto in this moment, and that's why the weather is changing, because the dragon is using its power to attack them and defend itself.

Hopefully! :blobwoah: :blobcry: We need some quality/happy time with our babies reunited and happy in Anatol. And getting her revenge on her awful father (at least the b*stard dead and taking possession of the Duchy), and bonding or at least be in good terms with Rosetta. :blobpopcorn_cool:

17. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    THEORY

Previously it was said that riftan had left Besmore for 3 week. and in this chapter, it is said that the besmore has been defending with the golems in enemy attacks for a week. cmiiw please. So, most likely riftan has been gone for a month. a month's time was the time when the allied alliance should have arrived at the dragon's lair. So in my opinion, currently riftan is fighting dragons. Dragon resistance makes the weather turn extreme. it is magic. So they are both riftan or maxi both are struggling.

ruth said that dragons (three years ago) can't fly. Dragon used floating magic to move the wind under their wings. the dragon is too heavy. especially with its current undead body, dragons were many times weaker. so it looks like the dragon is still in its lair and not on its way to besmore.

The blizzards we see are also likely to occur worldwide but worsen in places close to the Lexus Mountains. because even when they were still in Osyria, they saw the blizzard getting worse.

manlyman, Lizaa, dayzz07 and 8 others like this.
  18. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes im confused too.. i dont think Riftan left less than a week ago. Because in previous chapters they were without monsters attack in the first week. Then about a few days they withstand the attack using wizards' and Calto's defense. Then it take a few more days for golems to be created. I think it is some translations issue. Maybe it was meant to say not less than a week, but less than a month.

SinFulHun, bbdini, Cesstoooo and 4 others like this.
  19. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    from the description, it doesn't seem like it's a dragon's voice. but it was the noise caused by the extreme blizzard. because it was also said that some items were destroyed.

does it mean that 'we can't have expectations about riftan' is the reader's desire to see riftan's pov? I think, it's up to the author. but so far, KSJ has always been fair in providing stories about riftan or maxi.

I think this applies to almost all novels. most of the novels are from the FL point of view, so ML doesn't get the story portion as big as FL's

manlyman, Tellogre, Asias and 3 others like this.
  20. JosianeLoures

JosianeLoures Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But the text says that was a roar and then the windy came... Is it a sequence, no?

"A roaring sound echoed through the air, and then a fierce blizzard began to rage.
    Screams erupted from everywhere. The wind was so strong that the cargo boxes stacked on the wall collapsed, causing wooden bowls, water cups, arrows and broken flagpoles to flutter, and the tent behind the fortress wall tilted as if it were about to fall."

The translation sometimes realy dont help..

Lady Nirtha, Asias and Ames2021 like this.