Spoiler Seduce the Villain's Father

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Mar 31, 2020.

1. seri19

seri19 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh I see thanks. Is there no way to ever find a copy of that translation? ☹️

Gold.Asce likes this.
  2. Scarlet Feather

Scarlet Feather Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Available for only 1 day:

3. maxi.tempest.

maxi.tempest. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi could someone upload it to gdrive?? TuT it says expired already

asagisora likes this.
  4. EruYeni

EruYeni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeni wakes up in a dark place. Here, she tried to run away and her divine power also decreased. While fleeing, she overheard several conversations of the guards. Since she had to destroy quite a bit of the magic circle, her divine power had decreased considerably.
    And when the divine power was only a little bit left, Yeni let Raulus run ahead to find Erudian or Diego. During the time without Raulus by her side, Yeni met the victims and also met a girl named Nia and also had to confront Solleia (Haide) many times. And a few small conversations happen. After confronting Haide, Yeni was robbed of her body and returned to her soul a third time. Later, Raulus was able to summon Diego.
    As soon as he received the news that Yeni was taken away, Erudian couldn't believe that, just a few hours away from her, she was taken away, he also tormented himself for leaving Yeni alone again. . Immediately, he used the magic circle to reach Yeni and appeared in front of her. But, Yeni lost her body.
    Somehow standing in front of Yeni's (now Haide) body, he called out but felt something was wrong, it wasn't his Princess and Erudian stopped, turned around then walked over and looked at Yeni in Seo Eun Seo's form.
    At this point, Haide who was in Yeni's body vanished instantly and no one knew where he went. Yeni immediately hid behind a large rock to hide her ghostly form.
    She worries Erudian will be confused and scared to see her as Eun Seo and not Yerenica. But he still repeated her name softly "Yeni, Yerenica,..." Then Raulus told Yeni that she now looks like Yerenica and not Seo Eun Seo, now, Yeni is the new Yeni. step out.
    Meanwhile, Solleia was also hiding beside Yeni's soul behind the rock. Escaping the Erudians, of course. But Solleia is here to negotiate with Yeni about her problem.
    Immediately after stepping out in front of Erudian, Yeni confessed everything, from the fact that she was Seo Eun Seo, who came from another world, the novel, to why she ended up like this along with who this wolf is. Solleia was also listening because she was behind the rock.
    Of course, Erudian completely believed what Yeni said, he was not surprised because there was nothing more confusing to him than her current state.
    Of course, Erudian believed everything Yeni said. He was upset that Yeni kept it a secret from him and didn't tell him. Erudian wanted to touch her many times but couldn't because it was just a spirit. Moments later, Diego told Erudian that he had seen the Princess in her current state 2 years ago, and Erudian was angry at Diego for not telling him about it.
    Talk about Solleia again. Even though her body was possessed, she still tried to fight it internally. Because Haide knew about the base - her hideout at the estate near the south and caught all of her assistants and disciples underground, she got mad.
    So she tried to help Yeni escape once after she was able to return on her own to tell Yeni which direction to exit, but unfortunately Yeni's body was still taken away in the end. . And Solleia got her own body back.
    After learning of Solleia's existence, Erudian immediately ordered her to be tied up and nearly executed her on the spot, but Yeni stopped her. An agreement was reached between Yeni and Solleia and she agreed to help Yeni find her body.
    After discussing how to find Haide. They saved all the detainees who had met Yeni before and Nia cried and asked about an older sister with pink hair and blue eyes, Diego had to lie to ease the child's anxiety. (actually Yeni is there right now but only those with magic power can see it) and then they go to the temple of Raulus.
    The plan was for Yeni to end her contract with Raulus and that Yeni's soul would be dragged into Judetta where her body was. Raulus will fight Haide and bring Yeni's body back to earth. And next Erudian needed to summon Raulus back so he could safely drag Yeni down to earth.
    Solleia would stand outside the temple so that if something went wrong, she would improvise.
    In order to summon Raulus again, the pact between Yeni and Raulus must be broken. Yeni's soul has been pulled into her body and Haide is oblivious to it (due to her lack of awareness of divinity). And Haide met Raulus, the two had a conversation (please cut this part because you two talk too much).
    And then the pact was destroyed, right now, at the temple, Erudian didn't hesitate, immediately speaking his holy name. The holy name that is also the full name of the Emperor is resounded, a bright silver color enveloped, a large wolf appeared. After that, Raulus disappeared, and at the temple, Yeni's body appeared (now Haide) he was happy that Erudian couldn't attack the body...
    With her consciousness and divine power, Yeni succeeded in pushing Haide out of her body. At that moment, a silver sword appeared out of nowhere, in an instant, Erudian grabbed it and attacked Haide, a fire broke out, Haide's body crumbled. Raulus returned and once again pushed Haide under Remodi and succeeded in trapping him there.
    So it was successful but Yeni was in bad condition because her body was bruised and damaged internal organs as well as she vomited blood in Erudian arm, immediately her mind was dizzy and then she passed out.
    Erudian knew this was going to happen which is why he didn't like the plan one bit: before that, he and Solleia had an argument over Solleia's plan.
    Raulus approached and asked:
    "She's not dead yet, is she?"
    Erudian immediately shouted:
    "Shut."
    Immediately, Raulus blesses her as promised so that she becomes a priest and no longer suffers from hypersensitivity to magic (i.e. she can now live like a normal person, not dying after 5 years). years and no longer suffers from magic like before).
    Meanwhile, Erudian hugged Yeni tightly, he softly opened his mouth:
    "I...I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, YERENICA."

After the victory. In the end, Haide was kept underground, and Solleia was there to watch over what was inside never to let him return to the surface.
    Here, Solleia begged Erudian to forgive her and imprisoned her underground instead. And say:
    "After all my strength is still useful to prevent bad things in the future from happening again. And you know well how the Princess would feel if she knew you killed me."
    Speaking of Yerenica, Erudian couldn't help but agree with Solleia and spared her death.
    Yeni has been unconscious for over a month. During that time, the Royal Palace was always noisy, with priests coming in and out to clean up the remnants of the war.
    While the whole Imperial Palace was so busy, Raulus lay down all day. All day bothering Diego and making Diego play with me. Even when Erudian is working.
    "Shay"
    "..."
    "I miss a piece, I want to play with a piece."
    Erudian felt very impressed with Yeni for being able to endure this god for up to 2 years. Then he continued rambling on about Yeni's business. Angry Erudian says:
    "She needs to rest, she doesn't need to do anything."
    Raulus grimaced.
    "You have treated me very disrespectfully, do you know that it is very..."
    "Not too much, Raulus."
    "You're so disrespectful."
    "You didn't even care about it in the first place."
    During the time when Yeni was unconscious, plus enduring the lament of Raulus, Erudian had a hard time concentrating on his work, he always finished it as quickly as possible and spent all the rest of his time on work. she, by her side all the time, said warm and sweet words to her but she still hadn't woken up.
    Little Nia was also allowed to work in the palace by Erudian himself and was one of the three maids allowed to enter the princess's room. She also often talked to Yeni but never heard back.
    On a cool day, Yeni woke up in a familiar room, stepped out of bed, her body light, looking out the window.
    She exited the castle, no longer seeing the ribbons. Yeni steps closer to the place where the ribbon was previously tied and is discovered by Diego. Everyone was surprised, surprised, and so was Erudian.
    From that moment on, he became even more attached to her, taking care of her meticulously, spending more time with her and only when she had rested did he begin to complete his work. Yeni also complains about it, but he ignores it.
    One day, after Yeni had fallen asleep, he returned to his desk. After Felix left, Erudian opened a desk drawer, took out a box, inside was a red purple diamond ring, surrounded by purple glowing stones, Erudian said nothing and immediately Close the box and put it away.
    Meanwhile, in Yeni's room, she and Raulus are talking to each other. But as soon as he felt Erudian's divine power, Raulus immediately jumped out of the window and ran away.
    Erudian enters and is surprised to see Yeni still not sleeping, he also knows for sure who caused this.
    After some time, Yerenica felt as if Erudian was avoiding her. This made her very nervous - worried because she thought he might not love her as much as he used to. Everyone in the palace knew this and they said that she need not worry at all.

5. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question, Why does the bad guy want to take over MC's body?

Mommasaurus likes this.
  6. Mommasaurus

Mommasaurus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought about this and I come to the conclusion/theory that he wants to take over her because she can sense black magic and divinity at the same time. They also realized, that she was able to summon Laurus.

This is my theory :)

mahrrade likes this.
  7. futabak

futabak Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nooo I'm late! Could you share it again please?

8. Love love laugh05

Love love laugh05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason why is because she is the one who summoned Laurus. Hades just want a vessel that had enough divinity to open the gates of Judetta. Since Yeni is the one who summoned Laurus even though he was not supposed to be summoned that year, he concluded that Yeni's body is capable enough to carry him. So that's why Yeni became his number 1 target while Erudian is number 2. Here are the reasons: one, Yeni is much vulnerable than Erudian because of her illness but she is strong enough to be able to summon a God despite not being the god's descendant, 2 Erudian is hard to beat upfront and that was proven (that's why Solea and Hades plan to sire a child with him in the first timeline because they can't easily beat Erudian in one on one battle but they can manipulate his son to kill him for Hades to take over his body).

9. Mommasaurus

Reading List:
    Link
    Badass Euredian is badass
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2022
    Bella94 and EruYeni like this.
  10. bleuest

bleuest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! May I also have the link to this? Thank you!!

11. Mariahiisall

Mariahiisall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there another mtl link for this? If you have some, can I also have the link please? :aww:

12. NAJ79

NAJ79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if this has been already answered but what happened to the original Yerenika? Or if MC has always been her and this been the same case as stories like wmmap, and she is actually on her 3rd life?

13. Mommasaurus

Reading List:
    Link
    As I have interpreted it, the og Yerenika‘s soul just ceased to exist and the body attracted a similar soul to itself. That is what Laurus said in the manhua, so I just accepted it as this.

14. Ahmad5156007

Ahmad5156007 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know when will chapter 116 be released?

15. Ahmad5156007

Ahmad5156007 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why Laurus(the god) don't converse with ml like how he converse with mc?

16. Zazaisme

Zazaisme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because yenni is the one who summoned him.
    when eru summoned him for the battle, yenni still able to communicate with raulus. Because she will be saintess

17. HopelessRomantic

HopelessRomantic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you reshare the link? It was too late for me..

18. elisiaeli

elisiaeli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello can i get the link for seduce the villain father mtl ?

19. EruYeni

EruYeni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a feeling the series is about to end :)

I'm here to provide some spoilers
    After the victory. In the end, Haide was kept underground, and Solleia was there to watch over what was inside never to let him return to the surface.
    Here, Solleia begs Erudian to forgive her and instead imprisons her underground. And talk:
    "After all, my power is still useful to prevent bad things from happening again in the future. And you also know how the Princess would feel if she knew you killed me."
    Speaking of Yerenica, Erudian couldn't help but agree with Solleia and spared her death.
    Yeni has been unconscious for over a month. During that time, the Royal Palace was always buzzing, with priests coming in and out to clean up the remnants of the war.
    While the whole Imperial Palace was so busy, Raulus lay down all day. All day bothering Diego and making Diego play with me. Even when Erudian is working.
    "Shay"
    "..."
    "I miss a piece, I want to play a piece."
    Erudian feels great admiration for Yeni for being able to endure this god for up to 2 years. Then he continued rambling about Yeni's work. Angry Erudian says:
    "She needs rest, she doesn't need to do anything."
    Raulus grimaced.
    "You are very rude to me, do you know that you are very..."
    "Not much, Raulus."
    "You're so disrespectful."
    "I didn't care about it in the first place."
    During the time when Yeni was unconscious, plus having to endure Raulus' complaints, Erudian had a hard time concentrating on work, he always finished it as quickly as possible and devoted the rest of the time to work. she, always by her side, said sweet warm words to her but she still hasn't woken up.
    Nia was also recruited by Erudian to work in the palace and was one of the three maids allowed into the princess's room. She also often talked to Yeni but never received a response.
    On a cool day, Yeni woke up in a familiar room, got out of bed, light weight, looking out the window.
    She exited the castle, no longer seeing the ribbons. Yeni walked closer to where the band was previously tied and was discovered by Diego. Everyone was surprised and taken aback and so was Erudian.
    From that moment on, he became more attached to her, took care of her meticulously, spent more time with her and only when she was rested did he begin to complete his work. Yeni also complained about it, but he ignored it.
    One day, after Yeni had fallen asleep, he returned to his desk. After Felix left, Erudian opened a desk drawer, took out a box, inside was a red purple diamond ring, surrounded by purple glowing stones, Erudian said nothing and closed the box and stored it. Go.
    Meanwhile, in Yeni's room, she and Raulus are talking to each other. But as soon as he felt Erudian's divine power, Raulus immediately jumped out of the window and ran away.
    Erudian enters and is surprised to see Yeni still not sleeping, he also knows for sure who did this.
    After a while, Yerenica felt as if Erudian was avoiding her. This made her very nervous - worried because he thought he might not love her as much as before. Everyone in the palace knows this and they say she doesn't need to worry at all.
    That's right, Edi is preparing for a marriage proposal.

Love love laugh05 likes this.
  20. IIVISS

IIVISS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the recent chapter of this manhwa and after the battle with Soelia and ogFL soul(?) Yeni sleep for a month but when she finally woke up she went missing.. is this also in the novel plz tell me:cry: