Spoiler This Marriage Is Bound To Fail, Anyway / 이 결혼은 어차피 망하게 되어있다 / This marriage is bound to sink

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by seoktonin, May 8, 2021.

1. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m quite curious to see how things will unfold because Carcel had to resort to experimenting with her body since she kept protesting while moaning that his foreplay is unnecessary. So, he began playing with her breasts and other parts to inquire one by one if she feels good. Now, will that kind of thing actually make it to the manhwa or will it simply be their disagreement about having the type of cold, emotionless sex that Ines wants while Carcel says he’s not into raping.

If her simply breathing on him already makes him erect, chances are, he was in the state you think. :LOL: I think the sweetest thing of all is that he made the carriage go slow so the amount of rattling was reduced. That’s why it took them so long to arrive in Calztela.
    And finally meeting Alondra. I noticed that in the chapter when Ines returned to Calztela to send Carcel off to war, she actually warmly hugged Alondra upon her arrival with Juana.

2. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapters of main story?And how many side stories?

lowhighlow likes this.
  3. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That happen too when she went back with Miguel when pregnant :love: Miguel was so shocked :ROFLMAO:

Main story about 400
    Epilogue about 70
    Side story abour 130

NohrNeir, lowhighlow and Celebrianna like this.
  4. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you guys think would be a good ship name for Inés and Carcel???
    It should be Spanish name because Spanish is kind of the love language and plus the English name is so bad

Deskata, NohrNeir, alpineibex and 2 others like this.
  5. lowhighlow

lowhighlow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's in the side story? I never thought it has 130 chapters for a side story alone. xD

PattyCakes likes this.
  6. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    I see ppl calling our ship incel but that sounds like an insult :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@NohrNeir spoiled some or most already

Can check toc from 1st page for some of them

MianneChan, Tishes, NohrNeir and 3 others like this.
  7. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Have to remember the morning family breakfast might take up a whole chapter too.

The conversation would definitely be there but Carcel experimenting on her body might be cut or vaguely shown.

As for the carriage ride, she's too deep in sleep to notice but I can't imagine her waking up to see that in front of her face. :blobjoy: Even with the long ride, Carcel didn't think she got enough rest.

Main story - 403
    Epilogue - 69
    Side story - 129

As for the side story, I've been referencing a lot to them in spoilers. There are two parts to it, Mendoza and Ille Tasya. Luciano's wedding also happened in the side story. Alicia's ending was also in the side story. Stories about the twins and explanations into the rest of the family such as more on Calderon/his wife, Olga/Leonel, Isabella/Juan, Luciano/Delfina, Miguel were all in the side story. The emperor's POV after he realizes Ines was behind his defamation was also in the side story. This is all in the Mendoza part. In the Ille Tasya part, Ines and Carcel are on the island for a year. We get more about Raul and Juana. We met some of the natives and get their backstories. Ines got pregnant with their 3rd child on the island. Their return to Ortega to have the baby. Wrapping things up with Ines' family before heading to Esposa. Seeing the twins again. It ends with Juan and Isabella prepping for their tomb and Ines and Carcel were accompanying them. So the very end was Ines and Carcel having their own moment in the family crypt.

I can't think of a ship name but if you want to use their ship's name it's La Eternidad. :blob_grin:

alpineibex, Tishes, zoefleyl and 3 others like this.
  8. lowhighlow

Reading List:
    Link
    If Carcel didn't remember Ines' suicide in 2nd and 3rd does it mean he also died after that, like Ines died when Carcel died in 1st TL?

9. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    Carcel never died before Ines. He was helping Luciano in 2nd and idk in 3rd but him having no memory just mean he didnt suicide or ask for memories when he died not predestined. Just cuz you die not predestined doesnt mean youll remember cuz got to wish for it. Ines and Carcel didnt wish for it in 1st timeline so they didnt remember. Oscar and Emiliano wanted to remember when they die when they shouldnt. Ines and Carcel made wishes for each other to be safe or happy cuz they love each other.

Deskata, NohrNeir, alpineibex and 3 others like this.
  10. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Which is so sweet. As usual, it’s greedy Oscar that messed things up for Ines. He’s so pathetic. Now, since Carcel went to war, he realizes he can’t kill him like he intended because he’s afraid Ines will follow through with her threat to commit suicide if he attempts to kill Carcel secretly. He’s also out of his mind because he realizes that Ines truly loves Carcel. According to Alicia’s comment to Dante, Oscar spends all night saying he’ll kill Carcel but then he can’t. Then he laments that Ines is going against Fate because she never loved Carcel and she’s breaking her fate with him (bastard). I don’t know what makes him think he knows what’s in Ines’s heart. She loved her husband in the first timeline. Carcel knows she loved him too. I find it more unbelievable for him to think Ines was still deluded into thinking she loves a nasty bastard like him.

Deskata, MianneChan, NohrNeir and 4 others like this.
  11. Tishes

Tishes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Loll

Inca, Cain, Ineca, Carine

12. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    The same kind of ppl like manhwa readers who think they know Ines :ROFLMAO:

I like they make wishes for each other and how Carcel doesnt need to ask for memories cuz he knows he will always love Ines again if he gets to know her. He was right. I also like how he knows its his job to make Ines happy :love:

These names are :censored: better to stick with their whole names

13. lowhighlow

Reading List:
    Link
    I am pretty sure Carcel died first in 1st TL though? .

14. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    It was described they died at the same time in 1st timeline. Because he dies, she dies. It's not because he dies, then she dies. And him dying first or not is not his predestined death, it's the way they die, shouldn't have happened. People are always bound to die whether it be earlier or later, but if the way of their death is achieved as it should be, they wouldn't need to continue living in their world because they've lived long enough for the cost of their "original sin", however if regression happens, they are given mercy to forget and live again as its still their only life. Fate will always happen and things that are fated will always happen regardless. The regressions are just there to fix the fates that are broken. Memories are given to people to fix broken fates if they request it.

It had been shown Ines knew fate cannot be tampered with. It was said in the beginning of the novel that Ines realized this when her grandmother died again in the same way. After this she knew for sure that she just had to follow her fate to death, hence why she strive to just live peacefully in order not to commit suicide again to die for sure this time. Viviana always died from the same illness in all timeline even though in current timeline she lived longer than in another timeline. Juan also had the same health issues but was able to live for a long time in 1st timeline. In 2nd timeline, Oscar killed him earlier to mess with Carcel by poisoning him long-term to trigger his health issue earlier. Oscar was trying to take fate into his own hands believing memories to be a blessing given by god making him above all, but Ines knew memory is a punishment and decided to let fate do its thing.

The reason why people who live without memories are to live as if its their only life is because they weren't punished and given a chance to just relive and often times their lives continue to flow the same as before, so it is considered as their only life. They marry the same people and usually die the same way, because their life was just regressed and they're the same person regardless of timeline. It doesn't change their natural character. What changes them are usually just the slight changes to their environment and people around them. Just as if Oscar didn't mess with Ines in 2nd timeline, she would've always end up with Carcel. She wouldn't have married Oscar or Emiliano.

In 1st lifetime, Ines and Carcel died outside of their predestined death as Ines wasn't suppose to die poisoned and sick by Alicia and Carcel wasn't suppose to die by the war so Anastasio let them make wishes. They didn't make wishes for memories. When Oscar was killed by Luciano in 1st lifetime, that was not how he should've died so when he was given the chance to make a wish, he wanted memories to help him fix his situation. He knew his fated death isn't meant to be in Luciano's hands but didn't know he was suppose to be killed either way so he thought he was suppose to live a long time as emperor and tried to use his memories to achieve what he couldn't get in 1st timeline. Emiliano wasn't meant to be killed by Luciano either in 3rd timeline. He found out he wasn't suppose to die at that time after he had died and when given the chance to make a wish, he wished for memories to stay away from Ines. Of course we knew what happened after that, he almost tried to meet her again and Anastasio had to intervene.

Memories that are given because of a wish are different from memories obtained as punishment though. Memories given as a wish are not like memories of things you had personally experienced. Emiliano went through the whole, feeling "born" again and growing as a child in current lifetime and everything. The memories were given to him as dreams or hallucinations. Whereas memories from punishment for suicide, they have them from experiencing it themselves and witnessing the regression first hand. Ines didn't relive the whole being "born" again and was remembering her 2nd and 3rd lifetime as if it's one whole long lifetime continuing into 4th lifetime.

15. lowhighlow

Reading List:
    Link
    I am actually only curious why Carcel cannot remember when Ines died in 2nd and 3rd TL but can remember the memories before Ines' death. I was thinking if Ines' died does it mean he also died that's why he can't remember?

oh yeah my bad. They both died at the same time.

NohrNeir likes this.
  16. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    He can never remember anything. He wasn't supposed to remember anything because he had always died pretty naturally and never wished for memories. He never committed suicide so no reason for him to get that punishment either. He was only given certain memories to aide him because Anastasio believe it would be useful to him. What need is there for him to remember how Ines died? There is none. He remembered Emiliano because the Sevilla painting triggered his memory to remember Emiliano. He remembered pieces of conversations between him and Luciano or him and Oscar because they were given to him when he asked for more memories to know what happened. The memories were mainly to show him that he had loved Ines in all lifetime and that he was meant to be with her. His conversations with Oscar is Oscar taunting Carcel how he couldn't even remember his own wife (from 1st timeline) in 2nd timeline. The reason he got the dream for the whole 1st lifetime is also to show their relationship had always been fated so his memories are mainly to lead him to follow that. Just as how he got his 1st wet dream was to trigger him to marry Ines. These memories are given to him by Anastasio to keep him following fate.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2022
  17. Tishes

Tishes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Inserts skull emoji*

lowhighlow likes this.
  18. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    @lowhighlow just more things that might be interesting to you

***​
    Anastasio might have been following them throughout all lifetimes but I believe it was only after the 2nd timeline he had been trying to help Ines. An event in 2nd timeline where Ines gave him a quick death gained his good grace in 3rd and 4th timeline.

In 3rd timeline, he did tried to warn her that she wasn't meant to marry Emiliano but she didn't heed the warning and continued. Thus in 4th timeline, he went even further into interacting with her and Carcel. She had tried to die "naturally" in the woods before when she was little and Anastasio saved her and returned her home. After that Ines decided to live a long natural life. Anastasio never appeared in front of Carcel in current life but Carcel got illusions and dreams and a sign. Ines only really realized Anastasio when she was buying gifts for Carcel and saw him walking the streets when she was in a carriage. She jumped off the carriage to chase after him because she recognize him as the priest who had married her and Emiliano. The priest remembered her and even revealed remembering many other things from other timelines, so it was Ines' 1st encounter with the supernatural outside of her regression. After that he had been giving her many more illusions and dreams from their 1st lifetime to help with her character development. It appears he didn't seem to like her much from meeting her in 1st timeline since he told Carcel that his wife was rude. :blobsweat_2: But I believe after what happened in 2nd timeline, he had a better view of her as a person.

19. lowhighlow

Reading List:
    Link
    reading this feels like the God is with us? Idk what to say tbh it feels sacred or I really don't know. xD It kinda feel like relatable in our daily life?

but anyway. I like the fact that it shows that we are indeed given a free will. I wonder if God is real.

NohrNeir, alpineibex and PattyCakes like this.
  20. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    I completely agree and I love the way you connected the dots. I do think he repaid her grace because he mentioned the impression she made on him during the execution in the second timeline. He never forgot her words. He also told her that in that moment, SHE was his God. That says it all. Then, as you pointed out, he has been helping her out but she didn’t heed his warning in the third timeline. It’s only in this current life, the fourth timeline, that he seems to be helping her more actively since it’s her last chance. This is why I think it’s important to keep this religious aspect in the manhwa. It’s all connected and it makes sense.

It illustrates that free will and predestination works together. God/Fate has a particular path for Ines but Ines has the free will to walk in his will or not. Walking outside of his will leads to suffering and limited blessings and walking inside his will leads to countless blessings. If we compare all of her lives in the timelines, only the fourth life is richly blessed even if we only consider that she’ll grow old in the fourth timeline as opposed to the previous timelines. Still, there are so many ways in which she’s blessed in this current timeline. The mere fact that she’s surrounded by people who treasure her and whom she treasures. Even when Oscar and his crazy wife tried to ruin her, her father, brother, father-in-law, mother-in-law, brothers-in-law, navy wives, and the whole capital were fighting for her cause or supporting her. This time around, she has so many people on her side.

Deskata, NohrNeir, alpineibex and 2 others like this.