Request share what's on your mind today (daily thought)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Coffea to Ell, May 10, 2020.

1. Esha07

Esha07 ☄your favorite meanie࿐ྂ

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Cyltea

Cyltea New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Time moves so fast...

Eat_Angst likes this.
  3. Eat_Angst

Eat_Angst |System T219| [The Bear Monarch]

Reading List:
    Link
    Just brooding....growing mushrooms in my mushroom farm

4. Esha07

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I go home?

5. Cyltea

Cyltea New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Palmistry is pretty interesting

6. Reanee

Reanee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    got sick again :blob_teary:
    can sickness heal in a day? (wish to)

7. Esha07

Reading List:
    Link
    I am still procrastinating? Like God-damned

8. Cyltea

Cyltea New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Trying out a new game today. Even though I should've done my assignment

9. suki_da

suki_da Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to be a snitch since a certain someone isn't helping when were supposed to be doing a group project :blobhero:

10. Cyltea

Cyltea New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Already had 8 hours of sleep yet still sleepy.

11. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Something I don't get about various articles that I have read about rapes/sexual assaults. In cases where there is an alleged crime, I freq. see the perp named but the victim kept anonymous (good thing). In cases of possible false claims of rape, the person accused of the crime is or might be named but the accuser, even if there is evidence or proof they are lying, might be or is kept anonymous. Why is that?

Just as it is detestable when you have actual or suspected rapists who get a light sentence like the Brock Turners of the world, it is detestable when it is proven a person lied about being raped and is given a light sentence. For me, when it is proven that a person knowingly made a false claim and report about a crime, namely rape, said liar should serve the entirety (if possible) of at least 3.5 years in prison. Also, their name goes on a false rape claimant registry that they is not allowed to have their name removed from under any circumstance. A person who does commit a sex crime should, if applicable also have their name stuck on a registry.

People who do commit rapes/sexual assaults should be evicted, imprisoned, lose custody of their kids, and perhaps even deported. Same goes with those that knowingly make false #MeToo-type claims. I say "knowingly" because a person could be raped but they have a case of mistaken identity concerning who the perp is. People who are manipulated into thinking they were raped by way of things like being fed false memories, not sure how I feel about those people with the false memories. While they were brainwashed, they still helped ruin the life of an innocent person even if that was not the brainwashed person's intent.

12. Kadmos1

Reading List:
    Link
    The popular children's book "Heidi" is a hit in Japan. The easternmost Swiss canton, Graubünden, has an administrative area district called Landquart Region. From there, we have a city called Maienfeld. It is here that the book takes place. I cannot remember which page I saw it on-line, but I recall reading something like this: Japanese people accounted for about 40% of the tourists in that part of Switzerland. I think that specific figure was for like 2010.I have Googled multiple searches to try to find that page.

13. sakyuya

sakyuya 【Villain】【Very tired and wants to retire】

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sleepy. I want to sleep all day long! I want to play games with my lil sis! Now, everyday is work, work, and work. F my life...waking up, prepare to work, work , go home, sleep, then rinse and repeat...

At least I can freely slack off at my job. I think that's kind of a silver lining.

14. Issis

Issis 'Feeling is a Gift and a Curse'

Reading List:
    Link
    I have got a really important exam tomorrow and I am gonna die. I am sleepy and hungry and restless and bored! :blob_tilt:

Cutting_bamboo likes this.
  15. Cyltea

Cyltea New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow, can't believe no one posted anything on this thread for days (went as far as the 7th page).:blobjoy:

16. XynoDyno

XynoDyno New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im so bored, and so tired

17. Cyltea

Cyltea New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't believe that coffee made me unable to have a good night sleep even after 12 hours passed...

18. hypersniper159

hypersniper159 Creator of NuF’s 7th Enigma

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried a cake donut last night ~9pm and got a stomach bug didn’t fall asleep till 4 am I feel awful. Anyway, here in America the only thing that makes things work is money. That’s why politics are so unproductive since they only steal money instead of making it.

19. Kadmos1

Reading List:
    Link
    One thing that I have noticed about some recent animated projects, be it dubbed into English or was English, from the get-go is this: A character that is LGBT* will be voiced by a talent that is LGBT. O.K., that doesn't need to be the case all the time. You can have a straight person voice an LGBT character and an LGBT person voice a straight character. Similarly, not all anime characters need to be dubbed into Eng. by people who are Asian. For example, Whites can voice Asian characters and Asians can voice White characters.

To me, the following examples are when it is wrong to do: You have a real/fictional character established as a straight White man and a live-action adaptation has a Black transman play said character. I apply this even to local theatrical stage adaptations, especially a White or Black man playing Jesus. Many vice versa in a live-action also apply.

*Note that if the character was long-established as straight but got SJW'd to be LGBT and an animated version has an LGBT voice talent play the LGBT version, that is where I cry foul. The SJW'd version should have not been made. Now, if said character was written to be LGBT over a longer period of time and has been established as LGBT for over half of their published existence, sure.

20. Athy910

Athy910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hugging your dog while sleeping is the best:blobxd: