Spoiler I Ship My Adversary X Me (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by purple_mangosteen, Jan 26, 2019.

1. RiYueLingKong

RiYueLingKong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Hiddenahalf

Hiddenahalf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone want spoils moreee?

4. flowers.and.hearts

flowers.and.hearts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys is this novel still being translated? I was reding it and realized that ch 19 was updated in august and now we are in october??? Im so scared that maybe its been dropped? but the translators are very diligent on their other ones so maybe there was a problem. I dont want to message directly because Im sure they have already recieved their full share of requests. But I just wanted to know if I was missing anything on this particular novel. Cause if it doesnt update in the next month I might have to drop it? And I really dont want to!

RiannNeko likes this.
  5. Ninjagal

Ninjagal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexpt site right? They don't have a set schedule for the ISMM but at least once a month update for this novel. The wait is torture. But good quality tl.

flowers.and.hearts and Rangeles like this.
  6. vita1961

vita1961 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so the misunderstanding where they get together while the MC is clueless about it. What happens with that?

7. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does the misunderstanding clear up? How did the reveal goes?

8. laziest

laziest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. YAOIFJLOVER

YAOIFJLOVER Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML asked MC to change their relationship status (since he still thought they were sugar daddy and baby I guess), he wanted to be actual boyfriends but instead of saying "can we be bf" he was like "I want to change our relationship status" and the mc is like "???" and the ml said he doesnt want sugar relationship anymore and the mc immediately assumes that the ML sees mc as the sugar daddy (since the mc has a rich dad). MC kinda rejected or something (more misunderstandings happened) and then MC's dad came in lol mc immediately grabbed his dad and started acting nice to his dad cause he wanted to tell his dad about his relationship (male/male) with ml. ML. immediately misunderstood and thought the mc was moving on to his initial/previous sugar daddy cause ml wanted more. They all ended up having lunch/dinner together. a lot of hilarious misunderstandings :D ml was super rude to mc's dad and tries to look better in front of mc lol. there was one time, mc's dad and ml was competing and saying that. "oh the mc did this for me..." ml: "mc bought me shoes" mc's dad: "mc bought me shirts", and then:
    mc's dad: mc had once washed my feet
    ml: oh yeah, mc had once help me take shower (LOL).
    mc:..........
    mc's dad:...........

10. YAOIFJLOVER

YAOIFJLOVER Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the misunderstanding clears up when mc called his dad: "dad!" (to distract his attention from ml or something, I don't remember what happened but the ml was acting rude and so mc interfered I think)
    mc's dad (first time ever being called dad by mc): "...what did you call me?" (super touched)
    the ml misunderstanding the situation: he also called me dad last night (HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA)
    Then the dad started telling story about mc mother blablabla and how he was waiting for mc to call him dad,
    then ml was like "...he's your father?" (blank face)

11. Lazyynovel

Lazyynovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please give me more spoilers? I don’t care what kinda spoilers it is, it can be about anything!

12. Sky2829

Sky2829 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why didn’t MC call his father dad until now?

13. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So do they make their relationship public?What is the ending?

14. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc is the son of his father and true love. He later married someone else? I think or due to family issues and safety (I think) , while the mother gave birth to mc. He left them at that time.
    Later his dad and mom got back together. But his dad still felt guilty over it, so he spent a lot of money and resources for our mc(his son) And he basically tried to fulfill all of his wishes.

I think MC has a knot regarding it that's why he doesn't call him dad.

He later calls his father 'Dad' multiple times when his dad unconditionally supports ml and MC's relationship!