Special programer give away. Plus rant.

Discussion in 'Tech Discussion' started by xiazixin, Sep 20, 2022.

1. xiazixin

xiazixin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Screenshot_2022-09-20-11-48-01-98_090d9ae461b065ca11c329abb9cd0d70.jpg Have you ever but some ting x2 online when you only intended to bought 1?
    I just happened to dose just that. So what can I do with it.... 300 yuan, is a lot of money. Didn't check and unboxed in 7 days for refund.

So I will host a special give away in tech forum. So those who want it. Yeah.

Recently I got tired of waiting for my 20 yuan programer so I bought some thing fast.... But accidentally double bought. Lazy to ship back for refund.

Post below and tell me if your interested if you want it, I'll do an rng. And private message me the address after you I replayed the winners.
    I'll arrange the shipping, probably about 10 dollars.
    [​IMG]
    More info of items at www.ifix.net.cn

Special @ to those who might be interested.
    @lnv @runsing

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2022
  2. xiazixin

Reading List:
    Link
  3. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    What does that do anyway?

4. Geor

Geor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just love when they post on the box to send it back for a refund you need to leave it in the box unopened but inside the box is the paperwork you need to send it back

5. xiazixin

Reading List:
    Link
    It can help you to be a programmer, it can code dip, sop chips. Even some bga if your willing to do some soldering and adaptive boards.

It's useful for cars, computers, laptops, phones, iPhone, robots, routers, raspberry pie, robots, Artificial intelligence, drone, flight controllers and altitude controllers and avoidance and internet of things and many more.
    It's the Swiss knife for programming little toys.
    And it's super fast. It's 13 times more expensive than the things I used previously to program chips.
    Should be 10 to 20 times faster than the ones I previously used. It can write 512mb in 1 minutes.

6. TamaSaga

TamaSaga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft, I haven't seen one of these in years. The trend these days is to program on the board with a usb connection...

At the very least, it comes with adapters for the other form factors, right? Otherwise it's just DIP programming. Great for prototyping I suppose, but not something you'll see in a finished product...those things are too big in this era of miniaturization.

7. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    Its "Made in China" so nope

I just read an article where a Conman in China made an app like amazon where u can pre-order new iphone and trolled a lot of people... there is a news article if u guys search enough

Be careful when the stuff sounds good

8. xiazixin

Reading List:
    Link
    You need to buy additional i2c modules, it's additional space on pcb, additional design, additional weight, additional hole to drill for port. And many items like cars, router, PC/laptop motherboard don't allow you to customize with USB ports conveniently.

Though most open-source hardware do provide available USB for programming, but not proprietary hardware.

And the most basic hardware level needs those type of programmers.

9. TamaSaga

TamaSaga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IMHO, if you even know what i2c is, then you're designing your own custom circuits instead of hacking someone else's electronics.

That being said, if you need to purchase the other modules...then this programmer in its current form is incomplete. 14 dip pins? That's a mid-sized microcontroller...okay for a weather station but probably not enough ports for a robot.

xiazixin likes this.
  10. xiazixin

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm well aware, thanks for worrying.
    This case I just bought extra while missed the refund date. I could ask for a refund though they could refused the refund.
    Well, usually it's harder to refund after the date because the tax issue or some thing. I'm not sure exactly.

Might as well do a give away. Giving people interest in the stuff a chance to sink into the bottom of rabbit hole. Like some of us in NU tech forus.

Not all pins are needed to perform a read/write. You can sodding on a adapter board, write it, de-sodding it, and sodding on the equipment. You can do a 24 pin just fine.

Maybe, but most robots code with high level language now a days like python and controlled by a computer like a usb sized Intel atom or nuc anyway, and though wifi.
    For the controllers on robot it's enough. The last time I do a robot is 5 years ago, maybe technology have change in that space. But if you do a super small size ones or for the individual controllers it's still good to have.

There are some used, though I hardly used them once a year, I bough them due to recent frustration on the slow write speed of my 20 yuan programmer so I upgraded to 300 yuan.
    Last time I used them was to upgrade my router to wifi6 for free. Not sure if it's really faster but wifi6 bandwidth on control panel.

And used old hardware salvaging in extreme cheap at least locally.
    And those things are popular on drone space and a essential on reparing/modification of media player on cars.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2022
  11. kryner

kryner BYSTANDER BY NATURE

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds neat

12. xiazixin

Reading List:
    Link
    download-7.jpeg
    Get some thing like this plus Dupont cable.
    8432-11B1-RK-TP.jpg
    Or invest in sockets like those + Dupont cable.

Still interested?

Feel like I'm selling stuff instead of a giveaway...

13. xiazixin

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems no one is interested, I mean yeah, universal programmers isn't for everyone, and those that need it will already have one anyway.

@runsing wanna have a try?
    If I'll probably wait till the end of month and post it on some other forums if no one wants it.

Surprised it was well received overseas, just saying I was using xtw 2 before upgrading to this, it's frustrating some times.

14. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    i appreciate the offer, but i'll have to decline. i can foresee it'll just be lined up on my shelves alongside other 'maybe-i'll-do-it-later' projects (drones, legos among others), and after some time, ends up in a storage box.

xiazixin likes this.
  15. xiazixin

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what happen to me most of times. When my friend come for a visit they were like "your house is like a junkyard full of cables, electronics tech stuff."
    Some time it's hard to tell what each anti-static bags contains and what each box contains. And really have difficulty differentiate stuff.

I rarely use stuff like a universal programmers anyway. But I do need them from now and then. But recently I get too frustrated over my previous models. I have no need for expensive models anyway lol.

16. xiazixin

Reading List:
    Link
    Pic_icsp(1).jpg main-qimg-5f467007e752358df0fb4bd838970a89-lq.jpeg
    Recently came a across a graph. You only need 6 pins on a chip to program it, 5 minus the ground pin.
    Some chips have different placement, but usually it's the same. Depending on the model.
    Yeah, so basically you can program the same 40 pin chip with a 8 pin programmer with no problem, just Dupont cable and adapter boards.