Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. athena1979

athena1979 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem :) The most important is some of us are able to read and enjoy it.

kim rabbit and Asias like this.
  2. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't give a summary but this is a spoiler

• The weather that was originally snowy became sunny
    • The remaining monsters rushed to the Lexus Mountains, so Max realized that they were about to attack the conquering's team. Max wanted to go there too but she was prevented by Garrow. Because there's no way the team that conquered the dragon could be defeated with the undead

• So according to calto, the dragonian that maxi defeated was the commander rank. His physical ability is weak but his magic ability is 30 times stronger. It was highly likely that the dragonian was controlling the undead. So dragonians are also divided into 3 classes. red and melanoma dragonians are warriors. The albino has an intelligent brain and great magical powers. The white race is the ruler.

• There are 10 albino dragonians because it takes 8 albino dragonians to resurrect the dragons, the other 2 lead the attack on Besmore.

• There is a report from the conquering team, riftan, the mission to conquer the dragons has been completed. But there are still dragonians on the run. There is no information about the specific conditions of the troops. But because there is no information that anyone died, it means that no high-level knight/wizards has died.

• There was another telegram that arrived at Besmore besides the report, a white flower the size of a small fingernail. :love:
      It's from riftan to maxi. :love: Gabel passed it on to maxi

3. eidyia

eidyia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary:
    Maxi looks up to the peak with tears in her eyes, sinlight touches the mountains and a warm breeze brushes her cheek as she thinks of Riftan. Maxi and Garrow (carrying an unconscious Sidina) reenter Vesmore. From the walls Maxi watches the remaining demon forces (the ones who weren't undead being controlled by her white dragonian) retreating toward the mountains, and Maxi wants Garrow to bring troops to pursue them. He tells her their orders are to defend and hold Vesmore til the subjugation team returns, and comforts her that the subjugation team is more than capable of dealing with the demons. She is sad she will have to wait for news of Riftan.
    Later Kalto, who was inspecting the bodies of the 4 dead dragonians, tells maxi there are 3 kinds of dragonian the whote being the most intelligent although physically weaker than the red fighting kind. Red/black/white, about 10 of each kind. Maxi thinks of the tears on his face as he died and feels guilty, that they are sentient, not just beasts like the church teaches.
    Then she sees the princesses, who have had messages from the subjugation: mission accomplished, and heavy losses under the paladins, no further details. Maxi leaves woth Gabel who tells her there was something else in the message and gives her a little white flower (from Riftan) no bigger than a childs fingernail.

4. athena1979

Reading List:
    Link
    So, how many dragonians are still alive? I'm still worried bout' Riftan. At least, he has defeated Red Dragon, successfully. However, he and RDK must fight dragonians And, they haven't been reunited, yet. I heard that Holy Knights suffer a lot and someone important might have died. Thank you for your spoiler.

Thank you for the spoiler :)

Last edited: Sep 20, 2022
  5. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, if anyone had ever died of important diseases, it would be reported separately.

The white flower. It's so cute and Gabel took it out of the telegram.

Maybe Gabel knows more.

Asias, manlyman, athena1979 and 2 others like this.
  6. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    In the chapter when the WT's team came, they explained that there were still 50 dragonians. that's why the high rank wizard from WT agreed to join the war this time (to research the monster). In chapter 186, there are 4 dragonians who died and were kept in besmore for research. Since red and melanoma dragonians are just warriors, they are less dangerous than albino and white dragonians. Maybe some of them was beaten. But there are 8 albino dragonians that raise dragons on mount lexus. yes at least the albino dragonians is dangerous because they are smart and great at magic

7. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG i cant believe it's not over yet there are still dragonians and monsters lurking :cry:... but Im glad Riftan is safe over there, Agnes and Gabel are also safe and unharmed. Sidina is getting treatment from Jeffrey and Annette, there no serious injuries. Holy Knights suffered great damage but I hope Quahel is uninjured.

Riftan u better come back next chapter! That white flower u sent with the telegram for Maxi is such a sweet gesture! It shows that u are thinking about your wife at that hell of a place! She is still your comforting thoughts when u are going through hellish expedition, isnt she? :love:

8. athena1979

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a little bit worried Keep wishing Riftan, Ruth and RDK are going to be alive I'm still confused why the 8? smartest dragonians run to Lexos? It has been mentioned that Red Dragon has been defeated successfully, hasn't it? Please, kindly tell me if Quahel were still alive. For, I heard that the one who suffer a lot is Holy Knights. And, it's said that someone important might have passed away.

9. hanwausus

hanwausus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why everyone is writing the same thing on ridibook in the comments? What does "Participate in the reading event" mean?

Asias, athena1979 and JosianeLoures like this.
  10. JosianeLoures

JosianeLoures Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More than that, Calto says that are 9 albinos dragons alive, once that there were two of then battle in Besmore and Max killed just one. It was 10 in total. So we have more action yet, I really hope. :barefoot:

Riftan sticking the flower shows that he thinks of her as much as she thinks of him so sweetly. :X3:

11. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it takes 8 albino dragonians to resurrect a dragon, so it's certain that those 8 dragonians have always been on Mount Lexus. 2 albino dragonians are in besmore to control the undead.

do you mean you are confused between the meaning of dragonian with dragon?

12. athena1979

Reading List:
    Link
    There are 9 dragonians which ran to Lexos then, not 8? Hmmm, I don't think the 2nd book will be finished in 5 or 4 chapters. Kim Soo Ji needs to change her strict plan. No idea whether she will add more chapters or end everything rushly :( It's relieving to know Beshmore has genuinely won.

13. JosianeLoures

JosianeLoures Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe they intend to get the dragon manastone back. They didn't give up from their objective of resurrect the dragon. This is the most important thing for them.

Asias, athena1979 and kim rabbit like this.
  14. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you angel for your explanation

Asias, IraHera and JosianeLoures like this.
  15. athena1979

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I'm confused with their numbers :) and as I wrote several times why they moved to Lexos if Riftan had defeated and slayed Red Dragon? I mean what will they do there. Do Riftan, Ruth, RDK and the rest of the Allied Forces need to defeat them? If yes, will we get more chapters? (n)

Asias and kim rabbit like this.
  16. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you angel @JosianeLoures so there are 9 albino dragonians left. 8 dragonian albino is already on Mount Lexus. 1 dragonian killed by maxi then killed himself. Well it makes sense, there is still 1 more albino dragonian who controls the undead, so the monsters (undead) can be directed to Mount Lexus

because this novel is made from maxi's point of view, so the fight against dragonians by the conquering team, it doesn't seem to be going into detail. So it doesn't take a lot of chapters to explain

17. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The subjugation team have the dragon manastones now rite? So there is no way that Secto the red dragon can be resurrected again without its manastone? But they cant go back yet because there are still 9 white dragonians@necromancers (commanders) alive at Lexos mountains?
    They need to defeat those dragonians@necromancers in order for the monsters to stop attacking am i rite?

Why i have a feeling that this war is not over yet. Maxi's wishes - to fight alongside Riftan will be materialized soon.

18. athena1979

Reading List:
    Link
    You know after reading today chapter, I start thinking it might not be finished in 4 chapters. As you wrote, there might be another battle which involves 2 couple. And, trust me 4 chapters won't be enough besides she hasn't sent them back to Anatole, yet. Wish Kim Soo ji change her strict plan and reconsider for a few more chapters. We honestly wait for them to fight together as a power couple.

Asias and JosianeLoures like this.
  19. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    but did KSJ ever say that UTOT season 2 will end in chapter 190? It doesn't seem like it.

Asias, EnterYourNickname and IraHera like this.
  20. SM7

SM7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering the same thing.

hanwausus and Asias like this.