LCD Beyond Time

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Daoist Ghoul, Jul 22, 2022.

1. Daoist Ghoul

Daoist Ghoul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/outside-of-time/

so, our MC got his first cultivation technique which is titled 'Mountain and Sea Arts/Instructions' and in ISSTH, Meng Hao was the founder of 'Mountain and Seas Immortal Scriptures'.

So, is this the first hint of both these novels being in a shared universe and this novel being set in a time after ISSTH?

Also, this novel looks good so far.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2022
  2. Underload

Underload <I need someone to scratch my back!>

Reading List:
    Link
    lol

3. Vega320

Vega320 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone else is confused they have been splitting the chapters up. Mtl 427 is the same as the first part of chapter 564.

so it appears I am going to melt my brain binging 180 chapters instead of the lightly searing thst reading 36 chapters would have been….

I do like a lot about how the story has been going. And the (mild) horror elements are nice. Xu Qing and Captain have a consistently entertaining relationship that in no way could be considered healthy.

I’m not a huge fan of what (or rather how) the current arc is going(sword holder), mostly because it feels completely overdone, but I have a feeling it won’t last as long as I’m thinking and it will go back to the original reason that they wanted to be sword holders.

I do highly recommend this to anyone who has yet to burn out on xianxia nonsense.