Spoiler reaper of the drifting moon

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Hanada, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Hanada

Hanada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the MC continue the assassination after finding out he was abandoned, shouldn't he focus in revenge instead?

2. hypersniper159

hypersniper159 Creator of NuF’s 7th Enigma

Reading List:
    Link
    He blames the one who started it all, so he targets both sects since ‘his’ sect got destroyed. He blames them for making the order, basically

3. Hanada

Hanada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he went through all that to pit the two sects against each other?

4. hypersniper159

Reading List:
    Link
    no that pit he was thrown down as an execution. He wasn’t suppose to live that but he did. If I remember correctly it should be around chapter 13-15 where the author writes his purpose for getting back at both sects

5. Hanada

Hanada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant that the reason he went on with the assassination was because he wanted the two sects to fight each other

6. hypersniper159

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking it over, your right, his characterization is weak. In chapter 17 he said he will get revenge on those who ruined their fates. and in chapter 18 he said in the last panel, "If you want us to die as public enemies of Jianghu, then I'll become that. An enemy of Jianghu." Jianghu is the land that they are living on. Maybe its bad wording meaning that since the world (the sect that taught him, the enmi sect and the Qingchu sect) declares him an enemy, he is the enemy of the world now. Basically a weird way to word he's taking revenge on the world.

7. XiaoWuxia

XiaoWuxia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the MC's comrades from the assassin training camp survive? They said there was 28 assassins in total. 24 were killed. Excluding the MC, did the other 3 survive?

8. acedam55

acedam55 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Gyeoksan: (The guy who was good at changing his face) Works part-time as an assassin and as the leader of a music troupe, he fights pyo wol but they end up talking over drinks.He is betrayed by one of his clients; his music troupe is annihilated, he is captured and sent to an inescapable prison like the one they were in, with his internal energy being blocked, in order to brainwash him into doing their bidding; although he survives through mental strength until the day Pyo-Wol saves him.He declares to become one of his followers and return to his assassin ways.

Go Shin-ok: (Ch.321)His body is wrapped in cloth after poison almost melted his skin away during the encirclement by the Qincheng and Emei Sect, was saved by Kowloon Assassin Guild and sent to the west of Gangho where he perfected his assassination skills on the battlefield and was made leader of the one of the ships of Ghost Fleet (another secret organization), he dies to Pyo Wol

So Yeo-wol & Song Chun-woo: (Ch.444)Work for Kowloon Assassin Guild
    Agave: Emei Sect disciple;after the Emei sect closed its door she wandered around before settling in a village away from Kang-ho; has lingering feelings for MC but can't return to her previous life.

Hong Yo-Seul: an assassin of the Hundred Wraith Union; meets MC while on a mission.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2023
    Jouj likes this.
  9. rikomanto

rikomanto Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought there is no romance in the novel ? or is there?

10. Kuroe0

Kuroe0 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe.. he became a playboy what a turnoff:cry:

11. I your Father

I your Father Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have spoilers about So Yeo-wol & Song Chun-woo and the Kowloon Assassin Guild? Their goal? How they died? Their end?

12. shnick2000

shnick2000 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kowloon Assassin Guild's goal is to incite chaos in the world of Jianghu while remaining hidden. Their members gain combat experience outside the Central Plains in the Western Region which is ravaged by continuous wars. Was formed by Gu Moon-hye, the saintess in the Celestial Demon Union.

Their main headquarters is the New Moon Manor, the leader is Go Jangmyeong (son of the saintess), Seo Yeowol's father. Pyo-wol infiltrated the headquarters in New Moon Manor and killed the leader. (Death: 485) The death of their leader caused a power struggle between the two heirs: Go Il-won, Commander of Ghost Fleet and Seo Yeowol. However, most of the power was still held by Go Il-won since he had access to the Ghost Fleet.

Go Il-won tried to get revenge on Pyo-wol for killing his father and grandmother by asking help from Dokgo Hwang from the Martial Sword Alliance. He was killed by Pyo-wol and the Ghost Fleet was destroyed. (Death: 596)

After Go Il-won died, Seo Yeowol and Song Cheonwoo were the remaining leaders behind Kowloon Assassin Guild. The assassin guild had lost more than half of its original power since Go Il-won was dead and the Ghost Fleet was destroyed. Seo Yeowol consolidated her remaining power and devised a grand scheme, deploying a Heaven and Earth net to kill Pyo-wol. Her end goal was to rule Jianghu as empress but she had to get rid of Pyo-wol before she could fulfill that. She gathered her forces consisting of hundreds of assassins from the Kowloon guild and hundreds of martial artists from Golden Heavenly Hall, but ultimately was unable to kill Pyo-wol. Pyo-wol had already prepared to trap her from the start. She was effortlessly defeated by Pyo-wol in a 1v1 battle. After her death, Song Cheonwoo tried to seek revenge on Pyo-wol and was killed. The Kowloon Assassin Guild was dissolved after their deaths. (Death: 628)

silviewolf and Chukka07 like this.
  13. Chukka07

Chukka07 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's pyo wol the top 5 strongest right now?

14. shnick2000

shnick2000 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Pyo Wol (Transcendence)
    2. Jang Cheon-hwa (Transcendence) (Deceased)
    3. Lee Cheon (Peak Supreme Master) (Deceased)
    These 3 cultivators are stronger than others by a large margin. Just as a comparison, the Eight Constellations and Three Saints, who are said to be Supreme Masters, won't even be able to harm Lee Cheon.

And just for the sake of it, my own personal speculation on who could be 4th and 5th.
    4. Go Jangmyeon (Deceased)
    5. Il-geom (Deceased)

Note: You could include Lee Gwak and Fist Demon in the top spots if you like, since both of them have transcended past human limits.

15. ayami123

ayami123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't remember the characters of people who left with him in the assassin's guild

• So Yeowol
    • Song Cheonwoo

it's sad that they got killed, I mean can't they be friends with their comrade in arms, oh well

16. I your Father

I your Father Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil us about how pyo wol manage to get strong enough to defeat Jang Cheon-hwa of the Heavenly Martial Sect?
    When did they fight?
    How did Pyo wol win?
    What's the aftermath?
    What happened to the strategist of the kowloon who opposed him?

Last edited: Dec 29, 2023
  17. yourmomtenkeyy

yourmomtenkeyy procrastinating my procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too!!
    I was wishing for them to be frds again and chating over drinks and stuff and becoming the most famous shit.
    It’s so sad that out of the 5 ppl pyowol knew and was close to from the assassin training days,
    • 3 were killed by him( honestly, I really thought that So Yeowol and Song Cheonwoo will be together after everything was over when I first started reading the novel( tho I still didn’t finish yet),the other guy idk but I remember him being 1 of the 5 ppl from the assassin training camp
    • one died ( she was nice, she was really a wife material for him but anyways the revenge shit started from her)
    • and the one I least expected to still be friends with him is the one closest to him
    I haven’t finished the novel yet but from what I knew from the spoilers,
    I think had soe yeol won didn’t think of killing pyowol they would still have been frds i feel like the other guy would follow her.

I didn’t finished the novel yet so can someone spoil me
    • what happens to Soelran(ewei sect beauty)???? Did they meet again? Are they together?
    • Istg when I first read the novel, I remember her having sex with him and leaving somewhere, during that time the novel(translation?) had just started so I was hoping that she somehow wins the price( pregnant). So did that happen????!!!!!
    • How the hell So Yeowol became the daughter of whatever??? If so how was she kidnapped???and Song Cheonwoo! What’s their relationship??
    • How did they all survive!!!!??? 3 were picked up my assassin guilds but how!!! Y were they there??? What abt the other face changing guy!!