Spoiler Cling To Me / Please Be Obsessed With Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twilight_123, Dec 16, 2021.

1. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

2. kikitu

kikitu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Noticing the webtoon hasn't been updated in 2 weeks. Is it only promotional? Or is it just on a break? I was looking for its raw (not that I can translate it, just trying to find more crumbs of spoilers), seems like its only available on Kakaopage, am I correct?

3. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Season 1 finished with 32 chapters. I was surprised too lol it was a short season.

updateplease28 likes this.
  4. seekingsnow

seekingsnow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any spoilers about the MC's family and their ending? I think the family is part dragon or something, but it seems the second brother sleeps in a coffin? And his red eyes remind me of vampires:blobjoy:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2022
  5. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Found in pinterest:
    [​IMG]
    Edit: So it's not about this story, but another different one (학부모들이 내게 집착한다)
    The black haired one

Last edited: May 19, 2022
  6. hongturn2022

hongturn2022 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the chapters!!

7. avgxxx

avgxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

kikitu and snowest296 like this.
  8. Jemodalton

Jemodalton New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one finding this story ridiculous? I mean its just that she was like ah I dont care if I die for the first 3 regression then on her 4th she became I need to survive, she suddenly became a genius about medicinal herbs and all... the pacing of the story is offish and even the dialog . No hate I wanted to try reading it but after 5 chapters I cant and I just wanted to know how the story end... is the novel better than the manhwa?

Meepot likes this.
  9. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, someone said that the novel is much more detailed:

I actually can't understand the story too much, and it's pacing way too quickly. The art.. Probably average? But the point is, I got bored of it because the manhwa doesn't make sense and I ended up dropping it at chapter 20-ish

Smaforte12 likes this.
  10. rchskzlta

rchskzlta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there anyone knows if there's any news when the season 2 will be release?

11. mozzybites

mozzybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally do not find anything wrong with the ML, I just personally wish he wasn’t the ML. I feel like a lot of people tend to ignore the reason behind why she’s being killed regardless of if she is innocent or not. She’s of royal blood, they aren’t just killing her for funsies:aww:… they’re killing the ROYAL FAMILY. She is a part of the royal family~ they did not know her nor care to because guess what, they didn’t need to. In all those timelines there was no reason to acquaint yourself with a sick “dying” princess whom you’d soon kill. They were planning a rebellion because the living circumstances under the royal family reign was horrible. Literal dog shit. They as the leaders of the rebellion can’t just pick and choose which royals to kill and not kill based off of “innocence” as just the existence of her could plant the seeds for another rebellion or civil war. I personally think the blonde guy would be a much better ML than the black haired guy.

(Btw I’m not saying this guy’s innocent or anything, but objectively speaking she needed to be killed bc if she wasn’t, her living would cause disputes for who “sits on the throne” etc. blue blooded individuals would push for her to be queen, no matter how ungodly unqualified she is for the position)

btw another thing that bugs me about these types of stories is when all of a sudden they have this surge of intelligence. It’s not like they were holding these abilities back but they just suddenly developed into a genius with a groundbreaking IQ? This kinda happens in the manhwa but also others. They die once and they suddenly become Einstein or some shit, they suddenly know every equation and can recall even the most minuscule and forgettable things that happened in their lives.

:blobconfused::blobconfused:
    Bro I literally thought she was stressed about living in the first three. Didn’t she even try and tell the king about the rebellion? And then this one she was like “idc if I die” etc?? Now I’m confused. I should reread in case I’m wrong but I reallllly don’t want to (for obvious reasons). I thought that In this one she wanted find a way to finally die??

12. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How can that be acurse??? More like a blessing

Well yeah that happen to every isekai manhwa or manga, they suddenly wise, literally everyone love the mc, suddenly gorgeous, brave, courage, don't have any flaw, because otherwise people they think that they are weak

13. DarkeAOU

DarkeAOU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In this context, a curse is a blessing that you neither want nor benefit from.

A second chance to avoid death and live again sounds great, except she's still neglected, still deathly ill, and still doomed to face rebellion and assassination again. She has no real desire to live from the start, so this entire situation, to her, feels more like a curse.

lostross likes this.