Spoiler Marriage B

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DearBlue, Aug 11, 2020.

1. momomo5

momomo5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So can you spoil us the last chapter please? Are they still stuck in the 1st timeline in their 40s ??

2. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hate it when people do this. Thank you so much for the spoilers.
    The last ch that I read just ended with them chilling in a village(if I'm not remembering wrong). Goyo decides to get her memories erased and start anew. It ended in that timeline. It was an open ending where they talked about goyo's new life.

Most of the ch just went above my head because I couldn't understand much from the mtl.

3. MariiMF

MariiMF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like this novel. I had readed till chapter 18.

I love the ML! He has a horrible past and know that he commited many sins so he could have the power he wants. While he doesn't understand the motivation of the MC and her dreams, he knows that every person has their motives and reasons to want something and he RESPECT that even if he doesn't understand it.

MC lost all will to live but is nice to see that even if her trauma doesn't dissapear, she sometimes has the motivation to make some dreams true before she died, like learning magic.

I have to read more about Melissa but I don't think I hate her. While I condone what she did I think I understand why she did it. In chaoter 16-18 seems like her mother is abusive with her, so maybe she always was abused by her mother and her reason to hate her half sister is that she didn't suffer the same as her (even if is a lie). So maybe the reason she take the option to forget her mermories and live a poor life, is because she feels that is a better option.

I can't wait to read more of this novel

4. shamaaa

shamaaa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did any translator pick it up? it stopped at chapter 21. I want to continue reading it. if anyone has a link dm me

5. Merri

Merri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Until now no one pick this up. It so good though...sobs*

6. Dianille

Dianille Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, doesn't this mean that the ML accidentally drove MC to her death? After all, she's waiting for her husband to have a lover outside, and the ML readily provided him a lover that looked like Melissa . Lmao, talk about failure .

Wtf?!! I'm furious! All of her suffering, only for the cause the become obsolete all of the sudden. I'm angry with the ML. Goyo has every reason to cross with him

7. mangosteen

mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there any more spoilers? this story is CRAZYY

8. nee3n

nee3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers pls :aww:

9. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

10. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I paid for an illegal translation group to read this novel but because it takes very long for them to release new chapter i gradually gave up this novel, now read spoiler i feel so complicated the story. I would like to know abt how is terio, ml, fl in first timeline after she asked for divorce

rOeV likes this.
  11. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2022
    Ac03, Ismalia, SkyLisette and 6 others like this.
  12. Trulycloudy

Trulycloudy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So can I confirm, basically in the current timeline FL will die again and ml will go back in time where he doesn't have his memories of them and he's not in love with her. They are both in their 40s and FL is already depressed and planning to die? And that's the ending? They fall in love in their 40s again?? But without the memories????? Please tell me it's not true

13. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ngl this manwha story sounds complicated.... ending spoilers pleaseee

Assassin997 likes this.
  14. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it is just an open ending after her divorce with Terio in original timeline? No closure about Melissa, ML, or what happened to Terio after divorce :hmm:

The manhwa is pretty and story seems interesting till she died in 2nd tl too. After that somethings are confusing or I just don't clearly understood all the spoilers.

Edit: Nevermind. I read the last chapter. So nothing happened at all. She isn't even divorced. Terio left to go to his lover after that FL consider what she would do after divorce as she have no where else to go. Then ML arrives and they discuss with ML' offer to give her a new identity after divorce. This is what I am understanding, she will get new identity and start a new life in country side. Then the very last dialogue is ML asking FL what does she think about becoming grand duchess in future. After that it says "End"

So might be hinting that they would start dating again in future. A complete open end.

No closure about her sis or husband. It just ended with husband disappearing to find his lover. As for sister, I believe ML has also got her a new identity and she put there somewhere living her life.

Pretty unsatisfying tbh.

15. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    Ismalia likes this.
  16. Akiara

Akiara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks interesting!! :blobxd:

17. Lillynumber2

Lillynumber2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for clearing up the ending. I got confused and then unconfused and then confused again. :blobdizzy::hmm:. Anyway thanks for the spoilers everyone. I'll just wait and read the manhwa when it comes out more. It seems the novel will get confusing. :blob_grin:

Ismalia likes this.
  18. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember this novel now seeing the spoilers.
    I read it to a certain point and gave up..... because for me it was already becoming a joke, with this back and forth.

Drayne, Ismalia and evanesco99211 like this.
  19. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks god I always read the spoilers otherwise I would lose my time reading this.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2022
  20. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm suprised that this novel got a manhwa. We've many good novels out there, why waste artist's talent. Readers...beware.