Spoiler You'll Regret It

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Moonaholic0, Feb 5, 2022.

1. Fluffy From Flufferland

Fluffy From Flufferland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the original novel completed? Is this scarlet bast*** the end game?

I really hate that he talked sh*t about a poor innocent woman behind her back and manipulated her with words of love (knowing she's innocent) only to betray her cruelly. He's acting all Mary sue loving a woman who loved him second saying he can't love second like, you disgusting thing, ever thought about the person on the other end? He's the worst POS ML if he's the end game and the author must have some abnormal brain circuits if that's the case. No amount of white washing can redeem such non recyclable garbage.

I'm hoping that Rabin is alive and is the ML due to the ten year gap. Cuz the red head is absolutely abominable. And the MC seems quite weak hearted since she was worried about the POS's wound after she woke up, like girly he doesn't deserve your time of the day unless you want to injure him rather than heal him like seriously? If she still can't let go then even god can't help her smh.

If this bas**** is the endgame I'm honestly not gonna read this book.

2. fieldofstrawberries

fieldofstrawberries Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where you read this novel other than on Kakao? I've read up to 27 chapters and want to read more without waiting!

3. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The truth is that it is difficult for me to explain or understand the ending, in my opinion it's an open ending, it is true that Yuri is no longer bothered by Lakshin's company, well, she was just a little bit bothered by his presence, but she can handle the little hate she has for him, his presence didn't frightened her, but there was no kiss, no wedding, or anything like that, Yuri just thought she wouldn't mind at least one person = Lakshin being with her in her now peaceful and boring life.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2022
  4. Mini_jisso

Mini_jisso Member

Reading List:
    Link

5. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2023
  6. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...... I'm a little confused. People are saying this is pure fantasy. But then rather than judging the abuser they're judging only the MC, the exact same thing that would be happening if this were real life.... So is it pure fantasy or is it somewhat realistic after all? I'm hoping the latter because the reason the ending is quite satisfactory for me is that I don't think things need to be black and white all the time, just as they aren't always in reality. By that I mean ending up together with him while basically feeling nothing and treating him like crap is a far better way for him to experience suffering than going easy on him and just letting him pine away and die from a broken heart. I'm hoping the rest of the story following the chapters that introduce the prologue are the same way.

As for Never Saved You, I couldn't get passed how the summary introduced the FL at all. (The ML being a douchebag is irrelevant btw,) yes she may have been innocent but so was the mermaid. And if she hadn't died she would still be suffering, far more than the FL.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
  7. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is you should'nt believed the prologue, trust me. If she continue to feel nothing and treating him like a crap that would be the best ending, but after the ML groveling in a couple of chapter or so, she would fall head over heals again just like all the novel with 'regret' in the title and tags, some even seduced the Ml first bcause the ML was too afraid to make any moves in case he screw up again.

8. Wangjia

Wangjia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alternative Ending
    Instead of staying with that J*rka$$ ML .I would be more happy if story would have gone like Yuri using her Power/curse of darkness more wisely.It would have Been better if she turned into a villainess and using her Power she would prove her innocence then leave her damn family to regret , live alone or adopt a kid and live her in a Village .
    Disappointment I got
    Ending was like She forgave but didn't forget. But what's the benift of it .He will be happy seeing her. But what about her happiness what about her sufferings she suffered??? Ik after what she went through she doesn't have any energy to put on relationship but then why to stay with him . She should have leave that a$$ ML . I really wanted to see her being a Villainess. She had the power of darkness. I wanted her more strong and use her Power:(

Last edited: Oct 21, 2022
  9. Sager

Sager Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very disappointed with the amount of spoilers in this thread.
    Is there any place I can read the raws without downloading an app?

Chunin likes this.
  10. crownieclown888

crownieclown888 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So sad to think the translator dropped the series. I really want to read when the ML grovel for FL.
    Can anybody give us the MTL version??

11. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is she on coma for 10 years? And why suddenly they change 180 ?

evanesco99211 likes this.
  12. Koei_tenco

Koei_tenco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found a site where you can read the RAWs for free ("illegally") (I don't think I can put the link so I will just say: write
    book + rabbit in korean + 159 [the number will change in the future, it's an aggregator sites and so susceptible of ban], it's just like the site for manhwa raws)Then if you put the korean title on that site of a certain novel you can find it and read it. I'm using Chrome and the translation extension.

Now, I've just arrived at chapter 49 and I can't stop crying, it's not because I've just passed the most heartbreaking and furious moment of the story, but cause those mothef*ckers have just realized what they did towards our FL! MY FURY, MY ANGRY my soul want to isekaied into the story just to tortured them!!! The author, since the beginning, has used one of the clichè in these type of story to justify their actions. I will come back cause I'm eager to know what will happen next but I'm hoping the better, cause if the author decides to forgive these characters I will go to South Korea and find him/her just to tell her to write a better story with the RIGHT outcome !!!!

update:
    I’m now at chapter 98, using Google translate extension is not the best but I think I can understand most of the events and the scenes. Now, because I’m using this method to read the novel I’ve realised I’m getting bored while reading it, but what can I do? I wanted to know how the story developed and unfortunately the TL was dropped.
    Anyway, I understood from the previous chapters how the relationship between the FL and the rest of the cast will be reconciled and rebuild. Unfortunately, the FL’s purpose is also the reason why she and the rest of the characters has to act towards each other.
    I hope to see if the author has a surprise for the story cause the way the story is developing is too bitter, it hasn’t that sweet moment I’m still hoping to see. (Sure there was a moment with the FL’s second brother that was satisfying, but I think the MTL didn’t delivered to the max the emotions that the author wanted to deliver for that scene while I was reading it, if someone knows the Korean or if in the future someone else will pick up the serie then I think reading that moment will be satisfying).

Last edited: Oct 25, 2022
  13. Lamune44

Lamune44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!

I realize it has been a lot of time since you commented but... Is the website you talked about down? Because I can't find it anywhere now. If yes, any other website to recommand for the raws?

14. Koei_tenco

Koei_tenco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I visited other threads and apparently you can paste the link of other sites so I will do it too:
    That’s it

Herbie420 likes this.
  15. MariaBr

MariaBr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Due to spoilers, the author performed a kind of ritual detailing the tortures that the protagonist suffered. Leaving readers with a bad feeling (hate). In my view, these readings are dangerous because we do not know the author's real intention in detailing torture without punishment.
    But I'll read it, if it bothers me too much I'll stop

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  16. sslsdm

sslsdm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Goddamn i swear ill never read angsty novel spoiler again but godd here i am :) only thread of spoils yet my heart alrdy crusheddd AAAAA I HATEEE ITTT BUT I CANT STOPPP

Waiting for next spoilers. Adios (y)

17. Hadosh

Hadosh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just don't understand the point of torturing someone that didn't cause harm. Even if he thought she was a spy, what's the point of trying to kill her? His revenge should be taken on the emperor, yet here he is feeling high and mighty for breaking already a broken human being. What a useless bastard. If the FL was the emperor's mistress then I would understand his desire to kill her, but she is nothing to the emperor. I hate the brainwashing trope, every author who uses it, in my opinion, lacks originality and are plain lazy for being unable to come up with good excuse for bad characters' behavior.

evanesco99211 likes this.