Spoiler The Fate of Undesirable Saintess/高貴な聖女が現われたので、孤児あがりの聖女はいらなくなりました?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Koukina Seijo ga Arawaretanode, Minashigo Agari no Seijo wa Iranaku Narimashita?

Summary:

At the orphanage, Emilia has developed her power and has been awakened as a saintess. That's when she meets her crush from the novel she used to read in her previous life?! However, her crush, Prince Sion, was supposed to be married to the daughter of the duchess, Mystia… Still doubting her abilities and how the story will unfold, Emilia continues to grow closer to Prince Sion, only to encounter...

Raws link: https://www.comico.jp/comic/7594

Last edited: Sep 25, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • From Chapter 1 to Chapter 4 (from the novel)
    • Ending and story in general ( paceing )

Characters
    • ML
    • Royal Family & Mystia (OGMC)
    Questions :
    1. Whats the dark fog around the ML ?
    2. Is this a manga ?

Last edited: 26 sep. 2022 /Post 19

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Sep 26, 2022
  3. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
  4. hastingsj

hastingsj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just saw the manga adaptation and imediately came here for spoilers.
    Here's what I got:
    MC is sold to the royal family by her corupt orphanage bc she is a saintess and there's a law where they must marry into royalty. She can see dark fog around people who are being deceptive. The young prince (ML?) is her future fiance and starts out very nice, but soon starts to have dark fog around him when speaking to her. Either he is being corrupted by an anti-saintess or he is gonna Game Of Thrones the MC
    I don't really want to wait to read through all the drama and misunderstandings. I need spoilers. Is the prince the ML? What's with the other noble girl who was "meant to be the saintess"? How this end?

5. Kirarapot

Kirarapot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping...

6. Akiara

Akiara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Rukul2

Rukul2 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoilers

8. Akiara

Akiara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems that the comic version only has 26 chapters, its a shame there are no after stories

9. Lost_Antipa

Lost_Antipa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea thats right, i thought it would be a bit longer. It seems that the story ended back in february this year ... :cookie:
    Here are some spoilers that i know ... :blobphone:
    The prince (Sion) is the ML
    The prince and the MC get married :blobmelon: ( i think ) eather way they promise eachother to be togather forever.
    The story is fast paced and there are a lottt of time skips. It doesn't go in details. Like it didn't explain a lot about her past life or when she was in the orphanage. I guess that explains why it has only 26 chapters.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2022
  10. piggymush

piggymush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is manga right? looks like they starting to copy korean manhwa. I've seen a manga before who has a colored too.

11. Lost_Antipa

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea its a manga in japanese. :cookie:
    When i first saw it i tought that it was a manhwa.:blobunsure::hmm:
    I guess that the manhwas are becoming reallyyy popular. Im glad that they are thou.. :blobangel::blobmelt:

Nikibunny likes this.
  12. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what the ML’s bad intentions are? Why does MC see black dog around him?

13. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It could be either a bad intention or simply a lie. The black fog seems to be around MC too when she lied.

14. Waterlily.07

Waterlily.07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's a yandere to her that's why lmao I just read the novel

15. Just_One_More_Chapter

Reading List:
    Link
    C
    Could you post a link for the novel

16. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Just_One_More_Chapter

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Lost_Antipa

Reading List:
    Link
    She was the MC of the original story. The dukes daughter who later becomes a saint (becomes at age 16/17) i think. She has healing powers. She is just ML's old acquaintance and dosen't have any romantic fellings for him. The ML sees her as a trustworthy person who followed him since he was a child. Mystia doen't hate the MC actually she thinks that the MC is cute. So in this story Mystia is a supporting character. She will be 19 years old (by the end of the story) and she doesn't want to get married.
    Royal family members :
    King - Red eyes, silver / light pink hair, ML father, the one who made MC a saint.
    Queen - have no information
    Crown Prince (Sion) - The ML. Red eyes, silver/ light pink hair. First in line for the trone. Acts nice around the MC but is a Yandere. Engaged to the MC.
    ML Cousin (Alan) - The king has a younger brother who has a child. And he ( Alan ) is ML cousin who is more like ML's younger brother. He is second in line for the trone. Same age as the MC.
    Alan's father - Younger brother of the king and also Alan's father.

None of the royal family members are bad, i don't know anything about the queen so i can't say anything about her.

19. ajiyan_fatemi

ajiyan_fatemi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers about the black fog surrounding the ML??

20. Lost_Antipa

Reading List:
    Link
    Well someone already answered this before but im gonna explain this again (more detailed) just in case.:cookie::blobangel:
    The MC sees black fog around people who tell a lie or have bad intentions. But in ML case, there is dark fog around him because he acted nice,gentle when he is a yandre. Basically he acted nice in front of the MC not showing her his bad side.(His yandere side). Which i guess in thiss story counts as a lie/bad intention.
    Here something just to show his yandere side. :blobpopcorn::blobwoah: Trigger warning :
    So in the 12th chapter in the novel, which is just near the end. The ML shows his yandere side to the MC. It goes like this...
    The ML says that he wants her to stay togather with him or something like that and the MC tells him that if he wants she is gonna stay with him. So the ML says that if she goes somewhere he might c'u't her legs, that if she falls in love with someone else he might t'a'k'e her eyes out ,that he might lock her in a room etc... And asks her if she is still willing to stay with him. And the MC is left shocked.
    Honestlly this has become so common&popular in the storys today, that its not even that shocking anymore. Still gets me triggered sometimes tho..

SofiyeJaan, Grace34, Lucila and 2 others like this.