Spoiler Actually, I was the Real One / 사실은 내가 진짜였다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DearBlue, Aug 19, 2020.

1. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wish ppl would actually spoil about those

LostRose17 and luliibunny like this.
  2. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a 45 page thread, with spoils in it.

Doesn't the first page have a ToC?

No, your comparison is just stupid.

Trying to "simplify it" doesn't change the shallowness of it all.

Done here, didn't sign up to deal with wannabe edgelords.

3. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you don't understand then that's ok, if you never get it, that's ok, if it's too complicated for you to understand then that's ok, some people just can't get it, you happen to be one of those people.

4. purple pink

Reading List:
    Link
    if u don't get it STOP. don't make it seem like u get it coz u didn't

5. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure why you're trying to restart drama, you're a little late to be pretending to do anything else.

6. purple pink

Reading List:
    Link
    talk about urself lmao.
    we were discussing about new side story n about their spoiler. but u decided to meddle w/o understanding the whole thing. stop embarrassing urself.

7. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope because isn't the blonde one of the 12 great demons or whatever?? I don't care how much he helped out, after everything is over and done with she needs to stay far away from any and all demons. And technically that blonde body isn't even alive. She needs to just stick to human beings.

8. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    Princess ending then

Creolenerd likes this.
  9. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's better for him that he didn't get his memories immediately like she did. He would help her, yes, but realistically, would anyone like to see him "being a loving father" after he decided to kill his own daughter?
    In father I don't want to get married, it comes to my mind for some reason, FL wasn't meant to be executed because or by her father, but she misunderstood and in 2nd tl she finally started talking with him a bit more after a long time. He was actually loving father who didn't know how to show his love and this one is just trash that will sacrifice and kill anyone and everyone just for some kind of his gain. He even turned back time because the world was ending, not really for his love for his child. That trash can never be redeemed in my opinion.

10. Babybehchick

Babybehchick Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

I will never stand for the claude hate because his hatred and his actions were very much understandable. He DIDNT WANT ATHY. He wanted his wife, his queen, the love of his life to LIVE. They were adviced while she was pregnant that the baby would kill her and he BEGGED HER TO CHOOSE HIM. Bitch chose her baby, which is valid, but broke claude. He lived his entire life wanting love. He got some of it from his brother but he got possessed and went bat shit. He had a fiancee who literally fucked his brother (the one who used to love him) right in front of him. He wanted love and he found love with athy's mom. He wanted her. He didnt want the baby. Which is why he was angry, why he killed them because in his mind, they assisted in the eventual death of his wife. Did you not see the scene where he begged her to choose him?!? The fucking mom is the villain. What mother would leave her child in the hands of a man who obviously did not want the child. Claude's actions made sense because he lost the everything. She was his fucking everything. And ppl are going to be like "thats his kid" well claude doesnt give a shit because he didnt want that kid. After the love of his life died he basically purged love and emotion in his whole being because he was in so much pain and this is coming from a guy who's been in pain since childhood. He was supposed to be devoid of emotions when he came to kill athy but he looked at her prolly remember how much his wife wanted the fucking baby and changed his mind. Claude neglected her and eventually killed her because he basically killed who he was lol. Now personally if I was athy i'd never forgive his ass because although his backstory makes him less of a villain and more of a heartbroken fool this doesnt excuse his treatment of athy. Regardless, when he was in his right mind he became a better father. To be completely honest his wife's to blame. She shouldve just aborted the baby or idk gave athy away to someone she knew would 100% love her.

Okay claude rant over. This duke tho? Fuck him. He wasnt even king so wtf was he doing getting another wife. Just get a bastard from a commoner woman with no power like a normal duke. Bitch had to take a whole new noble wife with a powerful family. FOR WHAT. He deserves to rot in hell. But NOT CLAUDE. Baby has had enough hurt.

11. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    He literally slaughters a room full of the help. Him not wanting his spawn doesn't change the fact that he killed a good 20 people for the crime of literally just being there. Sorry but no, Claude is the villain. You act like her mom ever had a choice when it came to bedding him. He's king, his word is law. The only way Diana could be a villain is if they were in an equal relationship, but they weren't. Claude was that psychopath with the power of an entire nation and Diana was just some dancer that made him hot and bothered. She gave him a baby and died, Claude's duty is to have a successor, he should be grateful someone was selfless enough to give him something like that for free.

But I digress, Only reason people forgive Claude is because he's easy on the eyes anyway.

The duke here? You're right, he wasn't a king. His options concerning Kiera were VERY limited. Not only that, but his first wife was someone he actually liked, he was pressured into marrying Kiera's mom. He isn't exactly the villain of this story, nor is he sympathetic either. He also looks like dookie dook D:

And no, fuck Claude. The man's a literal baby. Borderline irredeemable, yet still the better choice till he spawns Athy.

Kiera's dad's a coward, but if we're comparing awful people then Claude is only beaten by TL1 Ruve from Abandoned Empress XD

Last edited: Oct 4, 2022
  12. sssssleigh

sssssleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this story since 2020-ish? or was it 2021? I forgot. But the essence is, I made a mistake reading this Manhwa. It doesn't have a proper ending on who she ends up with, and I started reading it wrong. I'm usually one to support the first guy to appear or I see in a story. And now, I am Team Joseph. I've been traumatised by Inso's Law and now I feel like the heartbreak is coming back with this story. I should've just read the spoilers before reading this manhwa. Now I feel like my heart is going to be broken into pieces once more:cry::cry:

Creolenerd likes this.
  13. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Keira dad may not be the father of the year, but he was nothing like Claude where he was done a killing spree on innocent people and somehow got it away cleanly. Keira's father is just a coward. He probably doesn't even have a ball to stab someone openly.

Ruve is pure trash though.

14. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the ml confirmed already?? Is it that mage dude?? Cuz if it's him, dropping this. It's kinda funny how ppl r loving him just because he's alot flirty and he returned the time, somehow he's credit is much bigger. Like the knight dude was literally there for her from the very BEGINNING. He stayed true to her until her last breathe. If the author is not gonna make him ml, this is like Charlotte has five disciples all over again.

Literally, the only reason they like the Blondie is because he looks like and acts like a playboy and being all touchy and flirty with the fl while Joseph is literally the definition of a gentleman.

15. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's because usually the male lead is the one who spent more time with the female lead and unfortunately its the blonde one.
    That's why I'm in denial,because of this unsaid rule.

16. Atheris

Atheris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ML ? Is that Blonde mage dude ?

17. Cyzzane

Cyzzane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as the novel goes there is no ML.

The manwha may or may not designate one.

18. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though there is no ML in the novel, but it seems everyone in the story already thinks that the blonde guy is going to marry Keira or something.

19. Azka Anees

Azka Anees Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Cheshirecat04

Cheshirecat04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That would be weird given his identity.
    I am near the end (fifteen chapters to read + aide stories) and there is no traces of romance so far. Not even an embryo of one.