Spoiler The Falsely Executed Marquis' Daughter Wants to Live Peacefully with Fluffy God

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Convenient excuse to finally have him give up on MC, here we go! Boi needs to let her go if royalty can't even prep countermeasures against brainwashing and/or magical charming.

2. sakuchwan

sakuchwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just gonna summarize the whole study abroad arc which is chapters 120-128. I honestly skimmed this arc cause it wasn't really exciting.

Nothing too exciting happens during this arc in my opinion. They get bothered by pirates on the way over but Nothing significant. When they get to Hinoshima they are asked to find a dog god since the area they were in was being threatened by a evil sprit. Apparently Hinoshima as a whole have very little people who can use magic since most don't worship or believe in the local gods. If I recall the dog spirit and his wife? end up disappearing. Rio tells the guy in charge of the area to rebuild any temples in hopes of those gods coming back. Rio also worries if the people in her country somehow stop believing or forget about their gods if Leon would disappear. The thought made her sad. The arc ends off with her getting a letter from CP. He of course writes how much he misses and how boring school is without her. :blobexpressionless:

3. CandyofDEATH

CandyofDEATH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope the crown prince isn’t the male lead, and from the spoilers, there’s a very high chance that he isn’t. I hope the author doesn’t throw a curveball at us and make him the male lead. I hate the crown prince oh-so much.

sheisthedemon93 likes this.
  4. sakuchwan

Reading List:
    Link
    Charlotte like the parasite leech that she is waited happily for the nun to die and the moment she passed Charlotte stole her light magic. She marched right back to the appraisal and was confirmed to have light magic. All people with light or dark magic are admitted to the school on a special scholarship and of course she got it.

5. Ratedhook522

Ratedhook522 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really the web novel is basically ahead of the light novel cause the
    CP is now bewitched by Charlotte. Next novel should be the clash we’ve all been waiting for between our main character and Charlotte.

6. Agartha_Iglesia23

Agartha_Iglesia23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, is there any new spoiler in here? It's been almost a year

sheisthedemon93 likes this.
  7. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    @sakuchwan are you still following the series? Is it on hiatus or something?

8. sakuchwan

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope it's actually completed but I kinda dropped it since my impending graduation took up all my time. I can totally keep going though. Keep an eye out as I catch up since I'm about 30 chapters behind :blobsalt:

9. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Will do! Still I'll ask a crumb of spoiler for now. Did our leads end up together at least and not with the unpopular CP character?

10. sakuchwan

Reading List:
    Link
    In summary from the last 4 chapters, Charlotte's "plunder" ability was passed down through her family and ended up being a curse in a way. The previous greedy family members ghosts controlled Charlotte making her a victim of their control. (I guess her narcissism is hereditary) Her family I guess hates the gods and especially the God of creation so all the ghosts rally to beat everyone present in the battle. Another ghost named Therese shows up and stops Charlotte's body from being controlled and holds her still long enough for the plunder magic to be deactivated. After all that they go back to the royal castle where the king and queen apologize, Charlotte is not dead and tries to stab Rio with a poisoned knife but Leon of course stops that and gets stabbed in the shoulder. Rio is distraught and uses her light magic in front of everyone including CP (Rio's brother meanwhile is choking Charlotte and I find this absolutely hilarious)Charlotte gets turned in and CP asks why Rio hid her light magic since she could have been queen and had all this power blah blah blah, Rio says Leon is her fated partner. Rio's brother tells CP he's disappointed and wont be friends or a subject to him anymore. CP has the nerve to say he didn't even like Charlotte's abilities and that he must have been charmed as well. Rio's brother says nah it didn't work on me, you're the crown prince and shouldn't have let your guard down. CP tries to argue more but the queen shuts him down and strips him of his title. Charlotte's family is also stripped of their titles and sent to prison. CP was exiled to a territory to restore the land that's been withered. The princess is now in line to become queen. And yes Rio and Leon end up together with a wedding planned in the future.

The author wrote that they might update with side stories but that it may be on a whim so no telling when that will be. Kind of an anticlimactic ending but a good one nonetheless.

11. Yuukiyuki

Yuukiyuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So charlotte is controlled all along?
    How did they stop charlotte?

12. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers. The logic and behaviour of specific characters in the manga already gave me some huge headache. I don't even care/dare to read the OG Novel Writing for the sake of my sanity.
    At least that foolish CP was punished and suffering for his idiotic incompetent actions.
    And What exactly happened to CP's right hand loyal personal Knight? Did he suffer any comeuppances? I hope so.
    I find it quite unconvincing ridiculous that Charlotte has been brainwashed/mind-controlled the whole time... It adds further to the confirmation that the 'Pseudo False Fake OG FL White Lotus Antagonist' has in this genre no agency at all and is just a convenient cartoonish foe/plot device for the easily beloved true FL...

By the way, would you say this story overall is kinda better than infuriating 'The Abandoned Empress'?
    It's a low bar...

Last edited: Sep 21, 2022
  13. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I know CP was incredibly pushy and annoying and it didn't help this was based on MCs POV but my goodness, even at the very end PLUS me just binge reading the manhwa and realizing how badly he was written or rather his character. I also agree it was a HUGE middle finger to suddenly have Charlotte be controlled plot twist. She had the history and motivation to do it all, why the last minute change? Sure, half of it is because how society there treated non attributes, but even so, this literal child literally waited a dying woman's death to steal her power AND targetted Rio for simply being the CPs object of interest. For goodness sake, its either make her THE big bad or give more context on the big bad plot twist. This is almost the same feeling I had with Soleia on Seducing the Villain's father. At least that result was entertaining AND said evil figure actually showed up but here? If not the evil god, at least show the believers

14. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump due to a mass notif of likes from previous comments.

15. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh, that's actually makes sense. No child will become that evil and smart unless there are something off about her. I mean MC got her past memories, that's why she's smart, meanwhile until the time she's crying about her powerlessness, she's still a normal girl.

Opelia likes this.