Spoiler For my deleric favorite/ For my abandoned love(?)/버려진 나의 최애를 위하여

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SueVal, Mar 5, 2021.

1. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Among the F4, I would have choose no one.
    They’re rich but they’re also patethic characters.

2. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, They were all joyful sadistic perpetrators.
    They don't really apologize for their atrocious actions or suffer any permanent consequences because they are too hot + rich.
    I still can't believe the hard working poor good FL is all friends with them at the end or in any adaptations.:(

By the way, did the 2nd ML ever actually aknowledge that the ML sexual assaulted the FL???

Last edited: Sep 25, 2022
    evanesco99211 likes this.
  3. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ‘Is said that the village chief and the local residents are very grateful for your skillful management of the internal affairs of the territory. I think it would be good to illuminate your face once in a while.”

"Ah yes!"

“It’s not far from here, so why not leave tomorrow morning? You should be able to come home in the evening.”

"yes!"

“Is there anything special to say?”

"yes!"

“… … .”

Kaelus's expression was strangely distorted. No matter what I say, yes, yes, did I look weird?

No, it certainly will. I also feel very strange about myself.

He got up from his table when he had finished eating in moderation.

“I will go in first. See you tomorrow morning.”

"yes!"

“… … .”

It may sound silly, but I laughed a lot at this part...lol (⌒▽⌒)

Riev, Elren, evanesco99211 and 9 others like this.
  4. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    That part was very funny hahahaha.
    What’s wrong with agreeing with your Beloved husband? U.U
    If I was Cael’s wife I would look at his face everyday and wouldn’t get tired of it

Riev, Elren, Arryetty and 2 others like this.
  5. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone said that Kael is not a second ML, he’s a male lead that didn’t get picked up by the MC in original novel. From his look, intellect & character, he’s in par with Helios (well a Marquis to a Crown prince is not bad comparison either imo, considering that long silver hair) :blobbunny:

6. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    In par with Helios? That’s blasphemous to say :eek:
    Cael is more beautiful than Helios. He is richer and intelligent than him.
    After the first timeline, Helios couldn’t do nothing after Cael’s death. The empire weakened as he didn’t know how to handle the foreign’s treats and the internal dangers.
    Diana was simply idiot to stay with the bad boy prince than the gentleman and reserved marquis :blobcry:.
    Hestia was the one with good taste to prefer the 2nd male lead than the ML

Riev, MayBAPandacat, Arryetty and 2 others like this.
  7. drikamichiura

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm posting this part that I loved.... I was vibrating here.
    it's the part where our beloved couple of protagonists go to visit the sick emperor and come face to face with the trash couple (Helios and Diana).
    couple protagonists X couple trash....lol
    even our beloved ml throws some barbs against the trash.... hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

“It’s overrated. your majesty.”

The emperor didn't seem to understand why I became Helios' assistant. I wonder why Helios didn't reveal my 'ability', but for now, let's be quiet.

Diana, who had been quiet the whole time, finally opened her mouth.

“I heard that the Marquis in Illion’s estate is praised a lot, isn’t it?”

Hey, it's been a while since I heard the female voice! A smirk came out spontaneously.

“Oh, I am ashamed. Rumors always contain exaggeration... … .”

Then Helios intervened.

“Even if it’s an exaggeration, if it continues for a long time, it hardens like the truth.”

Also Helios. There are thorns in the horse. That person is anxious because he can't eat me every day when he sees me.

I responded with a smile on my face.

“So, I’m always on my own. Because I know very well that my insignificant resourcefulness is inflated while riding people’s mouths.”

“Ugh… … .”

Namjoon snorted. I'm excited too, baby.

After watching it with glassy eyes, Caelus broke his luck.

“But your Majesty. I heard that you are not feeling well these days.”

“!”

“… … !”

A momentary silence engulfed the table. Me, Helios, and Diana froze in an instant.

Isn't that a bold statement indeed? Bringing up the emperor's health problems in the presence of a saint.

It would have been a surprise for an ignorant person to say such a thing, but, fortunately, Caelus is a high-ranking nobleman who has the absolute trust of the emperor. Even if he goes out boldly he can be forgiven for once.

The emperor laughed, as if embarrassed.

“Are those words circulating outside?”

“Originally, I don’t believe in rumors, but seeing Your Majesty’s complexion today makes me a little concerned.”

Kaelus answered without hesitation.

Tension like walking on thin ice. I glanced at Helios. Eyes met him.

Very slightly, he rolled his golden eyes to the side.

“… … .”

shit. That's right. The Emperor is unaware that I and Caelus know the truth.

Helios and Diana didn't tell the real Emperor about my 'foresight'. Obviously, even Caelus must have grasped this situation from the flow of the conversation a while ago.

Yet, you are so blatantly concerned about the emperor's health. What are you thinking, Caelus?

I listened to their conversation with a nervous feeling.

“Doesn’t my complexion look so good?”

“I looked at Longan with no worries, and it was because he seemed pale in some way.”

“Haha, I guess it’s because I’m getting older. Still, I'm better than I look."

The Emperor sighed briefly, then continued.

“Probably because Helios is going to the State Council instead of me. But Helios must ascend the throne sooner or later. The more experience you have, the better.”

"father!"

"your majesty!"

Helios' succession to the throne soon meant the death of his emperor himself. That is the reason why the male and female females are terrified.

Kaelus spoke with that indifferent tone of politeness.

“Actually, the Crown Princess is here, so I was worried. As His Majesty is well, I don't think we need to worry about the well-being of this empire."

Neat finish. The issue ended with this.

I silently admired. Aren't my favorites really stylish politicians!

While expressing allegiance to the emperor, he warns Helios and Diana. “I know your secrets.”

In short, when Caelus deliberately brought up the emperor's health problems, he was actually sending a message to the prince and his wife.

When they were best friends, this didn't have to be the case. But now, isn't Caelus their friend?

Will you consider the Marquis and Marquis as dear comrades, or will you define them as rivals in check? The Crown Prince and his companion will have to think deeply.

I'm going to have to help out as I've already been ripped off like this. Can I just pass this great opportunity?

He took a deep breath and said to the emperor.

“In order to do this, you need to have loyalists who can support your majesty more reliably. Only then will this empire and the imperial family be strong.”

The emperor looked at Caelus with satisfaction.

“Isn’t it great that the Marquis Caelus came back like this? Hestia.”

I glanced at Helios one more time before detonating the bomb. At that moment, his golden eyes contorted wildly.

“… … !”

Again, Helios was quick-witted. I'm not just a southern man. He's handsome and his hair is good. Have you already figured out what I'm talking about?

I smiled of conversion.

“Rather than the marquis… … Wouldn't a peacock be better?"

“!”

“!”

Everyone but me hardened. Ah, the taste of this bomb.

This is the boogeyman. I do the same as Caelus.

Diana rebuked her in a voice that seemed to contain her anger.

“Duke, it is very arrogant and daring to say such a thing in a place like this. Hestia.”

I politely lowered my posture.

“I’m sorry. Her Majesty the Crown Prince. I just remembered the precedent of the Orcus family's tyranny.”

With her head bowed, she glanced at Cael Ruth.

It doesn't even move. I think he was quite surprised too. Besides, he put his sensitive name on his lips, so I fully understand.

But I believe in Caelus. He did it boldly, believing that he would endure it.

The emperor muttered like a moan.

“Orcus… … .”

Of course, Helios made a contract with me as an assistant, and promised to raise Caelus as duke and give me the territory of Attica - the former Duchy of Orcus.

But can you be sure that this foxy little guy will keep his promise? Besides, he hates me so much!

When the time comes, he'll probably procrastinate by making excuses for cooking. I can't see it even if I die.

So, I have no choice but to make the bread like this.

I said with a very low body.

“You must raise the person you trust the most to the highest. That way, his authority will not be challenged.”

Suddenly, Helios' voice flew in.

“Hestia. Let's talk about that again later. Now is not the right time.”

Judging by his hard tone, he also seems very embarrassed. Ouch. I'm sorry about this

In fact, I don't expect to get an answer right away. Still, since I mentioned the Duchess in front of the Emperor, I'm sure I'll reap any fruit in the future.

“I’m sorry. Prince's Majesty. Forgive me the sin of disturbing my heart with reckless words and deeds.”

That's all for today. quietly retreated.

The emperor laughed and waved his hand.

"done. Hestia. I fully understand what you mean. Let's have a serious discussion with the Crown Prince."

"iced coffee… … ! I'm in awe, Your Majesty!"

I immediately stood up and bowed to the emperor.

The emperor chuckled.

“Hahaha, Kaelus. You've got the perfect helper as a companion. Now don't be honest. In the meantime, I have been secretly suffering because of the relationship between you and Heli.”

“I’m sorry. your majesty."

Cael Ruth quietly lowered his head.

“But today, the debt of that heart has been lessened. In the end, didn't you find the perfect match for you? Life is so unknowable.”

“I will keep your words deeply in mind.”

8. Tang Sakura

Tang Sakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Diana so stupid, she didn't know she is a puppet to the Temple.

I second that Cael is better than Helios. Don't compare the diamond to a copper.

First TL Helios was too busy fighting the nobles and the temple, and the foreign kingdom's assault in the border............. rip his mental health in first

First TL Cael died and temple also had his land Illion......... the most disastrous thing that happened.

9. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re absolutely right! Kael’s silver hair & purple eyes just divine chef’s kiss
    I kinda like the manhwa because it explains to us the invisible line in novel. Like a few chapters ago when Kael remembered when Diana told him why she chose Heli. « Kael, I like Heli. Who would dare to reject him? » What she said was it’s not Heli that she liked, it’s his status. Really…

Riev, MayBAPandacat and im_trash42 like this.
  10. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that god wanted Diana to choose Cael since he is blessed with wealth, beauty and intelligence by it.
    In my opinion, when Diana choose Helios, god wanted to swear. Then it “published the story” in Hestia world and when she found the biggest fan of Cael, it sent her “in the novel” to become the new FL.
    God is also Cael’s Stan

11. Tang Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    In the raws, this is how Diana said those lines:

"카엘. 난 헬리가 좋아. 감히 누가 헬리를 싫어할 수 있을까?"

Idk why they tled it like that, but this is what she says:

"Cael. I like Heli. Who would dare hate Heli?"

And she's speaking very informally. Her korean sentences don't have 요 at the end of them and so she is either talking down to him or talking like best friends.

I supposed this scene happened right after Diana threw him away, judging by the fact she isn't talking politely to him like she used to (check chapter 1 raws and you'll see that her sentences ends with 요). Probably Cael asked who she truly loves and if ever loved or liked him..... and this is what he got.

Diana stupid and God acknowledged it.

12. mokaoka

mokaoka Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    may i know what really happened on the 1st timeline after ml died?

13. halloalic

halloalic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder the age of hestia and kael. the novel doesnt mention their age...

14. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    After Cael’s death, Hestia continued to live like a lifeless doll. She collected news about Diana and Helios and the overall situation of the empire.
    Two years later she was depressed and ill. She died and regressed in the past.

Riev and Tang Sakura like this.
  15. drikamichiura

Reading List:
    Link
    Suddenly, I fell asleep.

When you works hard for your virtues, you sometimes enjoys the glory that Choi Ae gives in your dreams.

“Ugh… … .”

As soon as she opened her eyes in the morning, she got up and sat down with a sloppy smile.

You'll forget it all later, so you have to think about it again soon.

how was the dream

“… … .”

Just thinking about it makes her heart flutter again.

I was in a lying position. And from above, Caelus was looking down intently.

It wasn't that her scissors were pressed, but her body couldn't move at will. She couldn't move, as if she was holding onto something.

Even in her dreams, the situation was very sexy. Instinctively, Choi Ae was going to attack me, and her thoughts flowed.

The great thing about your dream is that what you envisioned comes true.

My best friend's face got closer, and something immediately touched my lips. And the strange touch on my tongue.

When dreams are so vivid, sometimes you can even feel the touch. I really had a feeling that something was engulfing my tongue.

“Hmm… … .”

I tried pressing her fingers lightly against her lips and tongue. Ummm, this isn't it. It was different from this one.

She realized the funny thing the moment she felt that strange sensation. Ah, this is a dream. I'm dreaming right now.

Then, her face, which was gradually blurring, seemed to say something.

"eww… … . What did you say... … ?”

Did I say 'It's a dream'? Was it 'Is it a dream'?

Anyway.

Since then, I can't remember the dream as if I fell into a deep sleep again. The happy dream ended there.

“Heh heh… … .”

When your mind is clear, this dream will soon fly away from your mind.

But this pleasantly fluttering feeling will remain in her heart all day.

:oops::oops::X3::X3:

Riev, Elisee, chubbykitty and 4 others like this.
  16. _etro_

_etro_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Is this their first kiss? when cael kiss Hestia when she is sleeping?

drikamichiura likes this.
  17. Tang Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    The time Cael french kissed her. Mind you she was half asleep

We just assumed that they are in their 20s.

Aqua_the_idiot likes this.
  18. _etro_

_etro_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil us tea party scene? When diana pour tea to our hestia? :aww:

19. Tang Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 19

-Harmonia begs to reconcile with Diana and to attend the second tea party
    -Hestia agrees
    -Mf pink b*tch sent the invitation the day before the party itself. The audacity
    -Hestia got to have her outfit finalized with tailor Decima and Cael
    -on the day of party it was all good until Diana targeted Hestia
    -Diana criticized Hestia bc Hestia has a business where she's selling low-cost soaps to the commoners, saying she should've been giving them out for free.
    -Diana also criticized her for not going to the temple to repent for her sins
    -Hestia roasted Diana
    -she also said how Diana tool advantage of Cael and Harmonia and never said thank you
    -it got to the point Diana got so pissed and Diana throws the tea on her face

That's the gist of it

20. _etro_

_etro_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Wow thank you :aww:
    Wait..is this drama happened in 2nd tea party? I'm curious what hestia said to diana about this "roasting":blobowoevil_horns:

Can you also tell me what happen in 1st tea party? I thought diana dont want to do this kind of party so often

Riev and drikamichiura like this.