Spoiler I Stole the Number One Ranker’s Soul / 랭킹 1위를 영혼까지 털어버림

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, May 16, 2021.

1. DealingWithIt

DealingWithIt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay this might be a bit strange but I’d figured I’d ask since I’m planning on doing it anyway

I’m going to get the raws on Kakao :( and use the free passes we get every day (since I don’t have a Korean bank account) to get chs and then MTLing it. I was wondering if any other person(s) who was planning on doing the same wanted to share the load and flip flop chapters (e.g I get ch 26 using the pass and someone else gets ch 27, and when we get another free pass 12/24hrs later I get 28, they get 29, and so on and so forth) and then we share it with each other?

Kinda odd but I figured it’d be much faster this way lol if anyone is interested just shoot me a message!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
  2. Ryu00random

Ryu00random Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Where did you read the novel? Was it in English? You can pass link please

Could someone pass the novel please or where can you read it in English? ✨✨✨

Tiis_Ganda likes this.
  3. DealingWithIt

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers because everything went wrong in such a short amount of time
    The best production type hunter of Amhyeon guild is named Kim Youngil. Moa sees on the news that he has been murdered and that the authorities have confirmed that the suspect is *drum roll please* The Number One Ranker! There's a video that doesn't show his face but shows a man who looks a lot like him with a sickle and black smoke around him (which are Jihan's signature features) committing the murder. The public immediately jumps to crucify Jihan saying that they "knew he'd do something like this" and "what's so surprising about a violent bastard doing a violent thing" etc. Clearly, it wasn't Jihan because (unfortunately) mans is dead as a doornail. So Jihan has been framed and he thinks it might be from the one or two enemies he's made so far and/or one of the larger guilds.

In order to figure out who murdered Kim Youngil Moa decides to break into the morgue and loot his body in order to get his soul stone so she can just ask who killed him. It wasn't that easy though, bc when she loots the body instead of getting a complete soul stone that is sentient she gets a remnant of his soul (which is basically just Kim Youngil's resentment from being murdered) the only thing it can really say is "it's not fair" and similar things. Not very useful for answering questions. She gets a quest called "Kim Youngil's Revenge" where she is tasked to find the murderer and as a reward, she will receive Youngil's A rank production skills (like Make escape stone, Make healing potion, etc. which is super good according to Jihan). Moa doesn't know where to start but Jihan says putting herself in danger isn't worth it and to not push it right now. So they put a pin in it.

It's doesn't stop there

So Moa joins the White Light Guild because her old coworkers are there and because they don't ask for a portion of her loot (e.g. Amhyeon asked for like 50% of her loot I think?). Ps this part is already in the manwha. Turns out the reason whyyyy

Turns out the guild leader is in kahoots with someone (they only call him "Boss" so we don't know his name) whose goal is to gain control over hunters (and their profit) as a whole. The plan is to send smaller guilds into dungeons by themselves under the guise of being "low on manpower". The smaller guilds will "unfortunately" die in the dungeon and then the public will favor the passing of a bill that only allows the larger guilds to raid dungeons. This will make it easier to put dungeons under their control. Jihan is the start and they will turn the public away from the side of the hunters.

Moa's team members are (male) Baek Daeman, (female wrong it’s a man ig) Noh Mirae, (male) Noh Heesang, and (I think? female?) Ban Seojin (who is related to Ban Seohoo, the leader of the other top guild Daeheon, I think? Ps it translates to Sky Guild but it's the guy who Jihan fought with). When Moa meets them Baek Daeman is kinda cocky and Jihan tells her to greet him with a punch to establish dominance lmao she says no of course but Jihan keeps saying "just one hit" in the background lol

When they enter the dungeon immediately Seojin and Daeman butt heads because Daeman doesn't want to set up a safe zone and doesn't want anyone to question him. They argue the entire time and Jihan says that the most level-headed member should be the leader, not the strongest. And that Moa would make a good leader. Moa isn't sure if that's a compliment or a curse lol. They fight monsters, Heesang brings alcohol into the dungeon to get wasted, etc.

Later they find some other people in the dungeon that they thought were from a different raid group but it turns out they were sent there to kill them. One of the men pulls out a camera and looks like Jihan (idk if it was a skill or what) pulls out a sickle and basically announces the master plan to frame Jihan for this murder too. Daeman immediately runs (and he's the one who has the escape stone, luckily Moa brought some of her own) leaving the rest behind. Heesang and Mirae are immediately injured and Moa acknowledges that she isn't strong enough to beat these other people (and they used a restriction skill on her?). Luckily for her, Kim Youngil's soul stone reacts when the man who is dressed as Jihan gets close. Black smoke fills the area and when it clears 2 of the 3 men are shriveled husks. Youngil's quest is complete and it's clear that the "Jihan" who killed Youngil is the same as the one in the dungeon. Heesang and Mirae end up dying (they assume a monster grabbed their bodies while they were unconscious) and when Daeman runs into Moa and Seojin again he actually tries to kill them because he too is in on the plan.

Seojin kills him using a very strong Telekinesis skill. She then says that Moa can't know about her skill so she also has to die and not take it personal. They fight and idk if Moa gets away or if Seojin lets her go because my pages are out of order and I need to go back. Either way Moa escapes. Moa decides to go after the man with the camera so she can prove Jihan's innocence.

Moa follows the direction the man went and finds their home base. There aren't any monsters and Jihan says that the reason why is because they've set up a force field. But they wonder where they got the energy stones to power it bc it's very large. Hmmm suspicious

When Moa sneaks into the base using an invisibility scroll she finds *drum roll please* Yoo Eundam (who is the frost magic user and the leader of Amhyeon Guild) chained up and being used as the power source for the base. From his clothes and how skinny he is she can tell that he's been here a while.

She wakes him up and explains the situation (the plan, Jihan being framed, Youngil's murder, etc.) so that way he won't attack her thinking that she is with the guys who captured him. She gives him water because he's parched and he explains that he has been betrayed by someone in his guild. So she releases him, the alarm goes off because now he's no longer attached to the force field. He picks her up and they fly in the air. As he looks down he begins listing off names of everybody in the base because (poor guy) they are all his guild members and people that he thought were comrades. He kills them. Because of course. And go to find the guy who has the camera. They take the camera from him and the guy claims he was forced, etc. begs for his life but of course, it's useless and Eundam kills him. The remaining people who have not been killed yet are trying to escape using an escape stone. But the escape stone will not work because the forcefield is gone and now the boss monster is coming for them. They actually had the gall to run towards Eundam because with him there was at least potential for negotiation (for their lives) but the boss will not negotiate at all. They die anyways and Eundam tells her not to worry because he'll protect her.

He gives her an A-rank skill amplification scroll and they fight the boss (a giant centipede that Jihan said was really squishy). For the second phase it grows wings and Eundam's skills, unfortunately, can't fire fast enough AND with enough force to break the carapace. Moa tells him to stall with his skill and uses the amplification scroll. She charges up and then blows a hole right through the monster, killing it instantly. Eundam and Jihan are shocked (as they should be, all hail Son Moa). Eundam says she can have the boss because she's the one who killed it. She loots it and she gets two horns from it and gives Eundam one of them. They wait for the dungeon to collapse and then exit (because otherwise they'll be taken right back to the center of the hall with all the people that are planning to kill them)

They get out and immediately use a teleport school to go to this random desert that Moa saw in a brochure. She shows him the video on the camera and points out all of the reasons why it cannot possibly be Jihan (the color of the sickle, the fog isn't right, etc.). Eundam asks if she's Jihan's lover, and says she must be somebody close to him to be able to distinguish such small features. She says that he's the one who saved her in a dungeon but nothing more because she's not sure if he can be trusted.

Eundam goes online and sees tabloids posting about him being out on the town yesterday. He then says that these photos were taken a year ago. This shows that even the tabloids are in on the conspiracy because they have been regularly posting about him "going about his business" when he has been locked up for the better part of the year. He tells Moa that he usually doesn't kill people but that this was extenuating circumstances (Jihan says it's strange that Eundam seems to be trying to make himself look better in front of her/he doesn't want her to dislike him. Ooooh I don't mind this at all) He gives Moa an item that allows them to communicate regardless of distance and then he leaves and says they'll talk later.

Moa is now on the run (they're watching her brother etc.) and she goes to America because it's easy to be a random person there without being questioned.

This was a lot and I left out a lot of little details because my fingers are cramping but here's the gist so far!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2022
  4. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg i cant wait for the next! Can you keep blessing (spoiling) us??

5. Tsuki_Shiroi

Tsuki_Shiroi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler

6. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spoilers just found this series and absloutly love it.

7. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow everything escalated really quickly. How is everything resolved at the end?

Ariary likes this.
  8. BlueBlot

BlueBlot Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    T.T I just found this novel after finding the manhwa, God I was SO HAPPY to find a female protagonist in a dungeon manhwa!!! Anyone know where to read more?

mokimoo likes this.
  9. Morii_QwQ

Morii_QwQ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the 3rd novel cover, is that their baby?? >-<

I wanna know, did they have a baby? >-<

10. FaranFluffy

FaranFluffy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Extras and side stories still have to be released. They had first kiss in last chapter of main story

Priar likes this.
  11. GoldenTiger0

GoldenTiger0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's probably the puppet doll in which the soul of JiHan later resided for a little time. It's mentioned in one of spoiler above.

izznis and Priar like this.
  12. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The way Son Moa shoots lightning-/thunderbolts from her forehead reminds me a tiny bit of 90s Sailor Jupiter's Supreme Thunder ;)
    Obviously Son Moa's thunder attack 'Insect King Thunderbolt' is visually depicted as far more stronger/powerful.

[​IMG]

Sailor Jupiter Supreme Thunder
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2023
  13. Agartha_Iglesia23

Agartha_Iglesia23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need more spoilers

14. DealingWithIt

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I got distracted by another novel and just didn’t come back to this one 0.0

So Moa is in America hiding out because it’s easier to stay there. In the meantime, Ban Seojin has taken the blame for all of the deaths that occurred in the dungeon and is being crucified online for Moa’s murder (Ig she didn’t have a transport scroll so when the dungeon collapsed she was the only person alive left? Pretty unlucky if you ask me). She’s being held in a facility.

She finishes eating the horn of the last boss and the skill she gets is the power to turn into any insect. It's important to note that she's able to change the size of the insect that she is, she can go as small as she wants but she can't go that much bigger than her size as a human (so she could be a human-sized spider, a spider the size of a grain of rice, but not a spider the size of a bus). Moa mucks around with that skill and uses it to go see her mother and brother.

Her family is under surveillance and the people watching them have tools that allow them to sense when somebody is using either an invisibility scroll or a stealth skill. So, in theory, Moa can run about so long as she isn't using either of those and no one can see her (like if she were too tiny to be seen muahaha it's actually so cute because when she shrinks everything shrinks, including Jihan). Moa goes to visit her justifiably devastated mother who goes to the hunters association (?) To try and get justice for her daughter whom she thinks is dead. This guy who is guarding the building pushes her onto the ground (this is important because Moa gets her revenge lol) and is generally horrible. When her mother lays down to go to sleep that night Moa crawls in as a flea and uses a teleportation scroll to bring her mother to her house in America. Her mom is basically like “omg what’s going on” and then sees Moa and they have a heartfelt reunion. Moa gives her the rundown of what's going on and gives her the item that allows them to communicate (I think it's a fruit? Maybe a candy? Either way, there are two of them and one person eats one of two fruits to allow them to either hear the other person or speak to the other person. The length of time that you're able to communicate is proportional to the amount of fruit that you eat. E.g. eat a nibble for a couple of minutes or the whole fruit for a few hours).

She doesn't expose herself to her brother iirc, but she does go visit him to see if he's OK and he is lol mans is basically like “Nah there's gotta be more to this no way she's dead.”

Moa has exchanged numbers with Eundam because the fruit was a hassle. He also has a very cute way of texting apparently lol he uses a lot of emoticons like these *\(^o^)/* ( ^ω^ ) and calls her noona (older sister). He gives her a call and tells her to go to where he is.

She goes to him and he’s either on Jeju island or on a small island near it? Either way, his hideout is there which is why he was able to find this newly opened dungeon in the water. He tells her that they should clear this dungeon to get stronger. He’s also not alone, Ban Seohoo is there (Ban Seojin’s brother and the dude Jihan fought with over whether they should be actively trying to close dungeons or not. Remember that this is the guy that didn't want to close them). He sees Moa and is immediately unwelcoming lol he’s on guard and it only gets worse when he notices that she is wearing the lapis ring that Jihan gave her (the one that doubles the wearer’s strength). He gets upset and says that there can only be one of these rings and says “What did you do to Seo Jihan.”

Eundam is basically like “bro chill” but Seohoo is too mad and grabs Moa’s hand starts waving it around. Eundam then gets angry in Moa’s stead and is like “Don’t touch her” (kyaaa my love). Seohoo says that Eundam is being deceived and not to trust her just because she saved his life. He also proposes that she might have planned that as well (mans is trippin rn). Moa’s hand is red and Jihan is concerned and asks if she’s okay (ahhhhh).

Eundam says “Do you think I wouldn't notice if she were trying to lure me in? It's about time that you realize that you're not always right. Wasn't Jihan enough of a victim?” (Ouch)

Seohoo is like .o. “It’s not like that”

Eundam then proceeds to eat this man up (as he should) and blames him for Jihan leaving the guild because he didn’t listen to him. He says “What’s not to know” and that the Daehan Guild gave full support to the Sky Guild instead of hunting the bosses as Jihan said. He then calls Seohoo a coward who didn’t want to go against those in power and threw his friend aside. He calls him out for choosing to leave the dungeons for the “civilians' protection” when now there are even more dungeons than before and the people aren't any better off. All that’s happened is the monopolization of the market. He mentions that he's being targeted and that they'll target him too someday. He then says “Don't pretend like I'm the one who's being deceived. Who was the one who was really deceived?”

*SIDE COMMENTARY* Eundam already went to go clean up the Amhyeon guild. When he goes to his old office he finds someone he thought was a comrade and he's like “damn the corruption runs deep”. So he just disbands the entire guild

Seohoo backs off looking sad asl lmao and Moa is like “omg it’s Eundam’s great victory!” She notes that Jihan looks sad and that she would comfort him if she could talk to him.

Eundam asks if that ring is actually Jihan’s and Jihan just tells her to tell the truth. So she tells the truth: that it's Jihan’s memento and that when the dungeon burst he saved her life and died in the process. Seohoo is immediately crying and it “Looks like a stone statue is leaking water” lmao. Jihan is like [hey why are you crying] and then Moa and Eundam pretend like they don’t see him crying for multiple minutes. Jihan was the only one who didn’t stop staring at him. Jihan asks for a favor and asks her to let him hold his soul stone.

So Moa pulls out the soul stone and touches his hand to it. He has the nerve to get whiney and be like “why are you touching me so casually” smh before he is in shock because Jihan is obviously visible now. Eundam asks a bunch of questions and gets his answers I guess but Seohoo is trippin balls rn and I’ll reenact the convo because omg. The ones with “” are exact quotes and not paraphrased because I thought it was funny
    Moa: *tries taking the stone*

Seohoo: *won’t let go* yo some crafting hunters are able to infuse an ego into equipment

Jihan: “Um…. I don't think that's a good idea.”

Seohoo: *is not listening* the missing item was a soul stone but nobody knew how to get one.

Jihan: That sucks for them ig

Seohoo: “Jihan-ah, I’ll help. I'll turn you into the best sword in the world, no, shield. I'll turn you into whatever you want.” (Adding 'ah' at the end of a name means he's calling him very affectionately)

Jihan: *looks at him with a tired face* (He is tired yall Seohoo doesn’t listen to anybody).

Eundam: “Um, Hyung, I still have a hard time getting close to you because you have thoughts like these”.

Moa: Was your friend always this weird or did he become this weird after you died?

Jihan: “No, this bastard is crazy”

Seohoo: “We’ll always fight together forever”

Jihan: “Hey, don’t say anything crazy. It’s creepy”

Seohoo: Jihan have you ever dreamed of being a famous sword or shield?

Jihan: “No. Of course not.”

Moa: Seungjoo once wanted to be a tank

Jihan: …That’s special

Seohoo: Actually, in kindergarten, there were about three people that wanted to be tanks. Some even wanted to be airplanes.

Jihan: “Kids these days don't understand. I never ever wanted to be something that wasn’t human.”

Seohoo: I’ll be taking my friend’s soul stone now

Jihan: I want to be with Moa???

Moa hits him to get him to let go of the soul stone and he then ATTACKS her and Eundam has to step in with a wall of ice. Jihan is frothing at the mouth because someone just tried to hurt the love of his life and goes “Kill him. Kill him. Collect him! That bastard is not my friend anymore”. Moa is charging up a shot and Eundam is looking up at the ceiling as if questioning where it all went wrong lmao. The fight is cut short when they get a System notification that warns them of the overwhelming presence of a boss monster named Elphanis.

Eundam goes to protect Moa (love him) and they start moving away from the dungeon entrance. As they're walking they see two people approaching them. They're confused because?? Who are these guys, are they hunters? There's an old man and a woman (?) who look like Westerners (blond blue eyed you know the deal). Moa has her shot charged up because they've deduced that this is probably the boss. You’ve seen it in the manwha but when Moa uses any of the boss skills, the horn shows up around her head and is glowing (kinda like a crown) I'm not sure if they've mentioned it in the manga already but the more horns she eats the more it's added to the crown? If that makes sense? Like she's eaten two horns at this point and so what shows up around her head is the two boss monsters' horns combined (this is important).

The boss beckons them to follow him and they do lol and the grandfather has his back turned to them and they're like “should we hit him while his back is turned?” And Moa goes “he looks like a tired grandfather isn't that too harsh”. The dude keeps walking and they follow him through what looks like the city of Rome that has fallen to ruin, it looks like an all-out war has been waged in this dungeon. The only mostly intact building in this dungeon is the castle. The boss invites them in and offers them a seat and some tea. Everyone's confused about how they ended up drinking tea with this boss monster and it's later explained that it's actually one of his (Elphanis’) skills that makes it so people naturally like him lol

Elphanis asks if they are enjoying the tea and they're like yeah I'm enjoying the tea and he goes “I'm glad that my tea is to the King’s liking” and Eundam is like “Noona were you a king?” And she’s like “???No??” the old man asks if the Final Hall has opened yet and everyone's like “bro what are you talking about?” He then tells a story and says that the Final Hall is a place where the ‘Kings’ are able to gather and fight. He says that Moa has a crown (the horns that she’s taken from the bosses) and is therefore a King. He says that the person who holds the throne holds the fate of the world. He then says that he's glad nothing has started yet and asks them what they think a dungeon truly is. A home of monsters? A treasure trove of materials? Aggressors? Him and his people once thought so too but now know that dungeons are actually refugees who have fled their homes.

What happened to Elphanis' world is similar to what happened on earth. Dungeons appeared and people magically got powers to fight them off. They thought at the time that they were chosen by God and that they were fighting these monsters in dungeons because they feared their God. He says they got arrogant and one day the monsters came out of the dungeon and wreaked havoc on their land. He says that the dungeons opening up was just the beginning but the real threat was the ‘predator’. He explains that a predator is someone who eats souls, it's a giant black hole it appears in the sky and sucks the entire world up. Everyone fled, his own people and the monsters (who we now know aren’t really monsters) who had invaded via the dungeons. The king is given a choice, to fight the predator or flee and take their territory to invade other worlds (be refugees and appear as new dungeons). He then says that it's very rare for the kings’ crowns (horns!) to drop so perfectly after they've been defeated, usually, they’re broken (remember because Moa's skill lets her have the entire horn)

Elphanis and Paladin Rodran (the woman) are the only ones left. His world is shattered and that he no longer has the strength to fight and his skills aren’t even combative. He said that if they spare him he will pledge his loyalty to their King and his estate will become Moa’s. Elphanis’ horn appears on his head and kind of looks like a laurel wreath. He then offers it to Moa and tells her to accept it.

Jihan is cautious and says to ask what the catch is, like if they'll be attacked, if anything could go wrong. Elphanis says no and that if she doesn't believe him she can always kill him and take his crown that way. Elphanis kneels, crying, and kisses Moa’s feet and says “I will obey.” Moa gets them up because she feels bad and accepts his offer. She takes his crown and then starts gnawing on this golden, laurel wreath lmao and Elphanis is like “…Are you hungry?” Apparently, when the crown is given to you willingly you do not have to eat it lol the system asks if she wants to accept the crown. She presses accept and can instantly feel the entire dungeon, as well as Rodran and Elphanis, as if they’ve been friends for years. She gets two S-ranked skills < dignity of the Saint> and <sacrament barrier>. Dignity of the Saint is the skill that made them not wanna fight him (makes you very personable like a saint), and the sacrament barrier allows her to make a barrier. She's informed by the system that she now owns the dungeon and that she is able to make gates in and out of the dungeon at will, as well as control who can get in and out.

They tell him that gates are now spawning at a rate that is now less than a month and he says time is running out. Soon the Kings will leave their estates (dungeons) to duke it out in the final hall. Everyone panics and they're like oh shit we gotta go.

As they're leaving Elphanis stops them and goes “By the way, my king, what's your relationship with that spirit?” He says that he can't see him but he can sense that somebody who is very precious to the king is near him. Jihan gets shy lmao and is like “look at this dude talking nonsense” and Moa is like yeah right I know you love me (AHHH). Elphanis says that she can turn him into a servant by feeding his soul stone Mana stones from the bosses. The higher the rank stone the more time he's given for materialization. So she feeds him an A-rank stone (I think I can't remember) that she had and he gets 60 seconds of materialization time instantly. He’ll get more when he finishes 'digesting” the stone but he's just impatient. They're not worried because they're just gonna give him higher-rank stones later on so he'll get even more time. So he materializes and the FIRST THING HE DOES IS HUG MOA. Eundam is in the back like “yep, they're lovers after all” and Moa can feel Jihan’s heart beating fast a fck. Jihan goes “You'll never understand how badly I wanted to do that.” AHHHH

Jihan walks away and goes toward Ban Seohoo and Seohoo is like “Jihan-ah” and then Jihan punches the fck outta this man and he flies through MULTIPLE WALLS like a cartoon character and goes “From now on don't attack Moa, listen to me now that I’ve warned you.” The materialization ends and he goes back to being a spirit. He makes fun of Moa for being all blush-y and tells her that he'll be doing it (hugging her) often and to not get so surprised each time (AHHHH).

Seohoo comes back and dusts himself off and Eundam is like “omg you look mostly okay, that means Jihan went easy on you. Say thank you to Jihan hyung!” lol

Seohoo is like "OK we've done all this where's my payment?" And apparently, Eundam promised him the video that Moa took from the dungeon to prove Ban Seojin’s innocence. She's like "I'm not giving it to you" because the media is clearly on their side (sky guild? or Daehan guild? idk so many guilds but the side of the bad guys) so what use is releasing the video? Then she's like "what if you released the video and they don't even let her go" and they just torture her? Moa is instead like "I'm gonna help you break her out."

I will return soon with a summary of the next part! I read further but I remember there being cute moments with Jihan and I wanna have the juicy details for you guys

Last edited: Nov 16, 2022
  15. Northon_Scott

Northon_Scott Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for the spoiler

16. griffin96

griffin96 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I get the link to the novel I really would like to read it

Tasear and Wakandabanana like this.
  17. NotYourSiren

NotYourSiren Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. I can't wait for the next part. Thanks for the spoilers!

Priar likes this.
  18. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha their interactions are so cuteeee!

Priar likes this.
  19. seleneeeeeeeesan

seleneeeeeeeesan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much. I really want to read this novel in English huhuhu. I'll wait more. Fighting! ❤☘️

harmoniche and Priar like this.
  20. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any more spoilers?
    I love this story soo much!
    I hope an angel can bless us with spoilers :aww::aww: