Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. ChezcaAnne

ChezcaAnne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Details on our couple pleaseee

Asias likes this.
  2. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh in the carriage :):giggle::ROFLMAO:

3. SM7

SM7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Today's chapter was shorter than the previous ones. But I like the progression. Kuahel seemed to have lost his right hand man, and RDK lost 30 of their own. Pretty depressing outcome. But Sejour praised Maxi's golem magic in front of Riftan!!! Eurgh, so cute!!!

I need more happy scenes from now on. Kuahel is one of my favourite characters. I hope he isn't too sad about the damage with the Holy Knights.

4. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    There isn't much. Maxi and everybody is just preparing for departure. A little kiss at the end. That's all.

Yes, and Ritch is still alive:mad:.

The knights of Balto and Livadon are in a very cheerful mood and celebrate the victory profusely. While the Knights of Osiryia and Whedon are looking rather grim.

5. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha i feel bad for the horses that will carry them :ROFLMAO:

6. ChezcaAnne

ChezcaAnne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary pleaseee

Asias and athena1979 like this.
  7. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    So where are they moving to next? Whedon castle or Osiria again?
    It didnt mention anywhere in this chapter. But it only mentioned they want to start the victory procession soon.
    Seems like Sejour doesnt want to move quickly, he wanted to rest a bit in Besmore after the long 2 months battle at Lexos, until Riftan had to scold him to move faster.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2022
  8. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm assuming Osiryia but I don't know.

9. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 188

The conquering army that returned was only about 10 thousand soldier. 5 thousand soldiers died. All the knight's teams took damage but the paladins suffered the most losses. The paladins unlocked divine magic to neutralize the dragon's magic so half of them died. Approximately 300 paladins remained. They don't show any expression like sad or happy. Whedon's soldier looked somber. Soldiers balto and rivadon cheered in celebration of victory. The soldiers filled the city with binge eating and drinking. Half of allies will leave Besmore at noon.

Max heads to the RDK's camp. Yurixion greeted her with a bright smile. Riftan goes to Rivadon's base. Uslin said that maybe riftan would threaten seojur to force (the alliance) to hurry away from besmore, otherwise riftan would tie and drag seojur by the neck.:ROFLMAO: There were 30 RDK killed and thankfully the knights close to max were all safe. Max passed the holy knight camp. SHe looked at quahel who was acting calm as usual. SHe didn't find a paladin named glade who usually followed him. Maybe he's dead. Seeing how much damage the holy knights took, surely the battle against the dragons was extraordinary.

Max found riftan who was yelling at seojur. Riftan told seojur to pack up in an hour. But seojur grumble, why do they have to rush when they've been tormenting for 2 months on the lexus mountain and also fighting endless undead. Riftan said he had given them a break to drink like pigs for a week. Riftan threatens to leave the volose knights and return alone so that the king of livadon will be embarrassed that his knights are lulled into celebration.

Seojur reprimanded max who came by saying that max is very pretty today. Seojur passed riftan to come to maxi and kissed the back of maxi's hand politely. Seojur added that what he meant was that he was praising the golems created by maxi. (Seojur is afraid of being scolded by riftan again).

Golem maxi is still up on the hill. The golem was crouching and had lost its hands, but it still looked amazing. Seojur discussed the golems enthusiastically. Seojur said dristan called maxi a golem's wizard. And one of the volose knights already made 3 poems for maxi. Seojur pointed to a knight sitting under the tent and he waved his hand happily at maxi. Also the drama 'red haired lady' will be shown on rivadon.

Max said wouldn't it be better to make a drama about the dragon subjugation than a story about the golems. But seojur instead praised the humble maxi. He promises he will spread all maxi goodness stories in rivadon. But maxi was scared.

At that moment, Riftan grabbed seojur and shouted at him.
    R : did you forget what I warned you?
    S : You mean four months ago when you dragged me into a dark place and threatened to break my bones if I approached your wife again?
    S: Of course I remember. But I'm willing to sacrifice my bones for this talented woman.
    R : this damn bastard needs to be peeled...
    But riftan turned to max and lowered his voice
    R : If you don't want to be beaten in front of your subordinates, quickly clear up your camp

Riftan pulled Maxi away and Maxi looked back at seojur who didn't seem offended by Riftan's attitude. Riftan asks if maxi has eaten. Riftan put his arm around her shoulder. Then riftan kissed maxi's lips. Maxi is shocked and looks around then she hits riftan's hand. Riftan is happy with maxi's behavior.

Riftan also stroked Maxi's cheek which made Maxi's face turn red. Maxi wants to be alone with riftan but riftan can only take off his mission as a war commander when he arrives at the balbon

so there's still a long way to go
    :D:D:cool:

IMO:
    KSJ really didn't tell us the details of their first meeting after Riftan returned from the war yesterday. So let's continue their physical contact in our respective imaginations.:p:p:p

okay so chapter 188 is a week after the conquering's team return from mount lexus. the main point according to maxi's view
    1. sadness to see the number of troops that survived and the troops that died has its own memories for maxi.
    2. preparation for departure from Besmore to Balbon, Osyiria. Riftan as war commander had to bring all allied troops back and report the conditions of war to the pope and usually talk about the distribution of the spoils of war.
    3. entertainment moments between seojur and maxi 4. riftan's sweet behavior to maxi

10. IraHera

IraHera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There you are.. Thank you Angels.. :)

11. athena1979

athena1979 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I call chapter 188, 2nd reunion chapter ;) I love it so much. It's super glad to learn that our two Wigrew's reincarnations are still alive. Meanwhile, the number of the deaths, especially from Holy Knights, I bet, makes today's chapter more dramatic :( I feel so sorry for Quahel :(:(:( Countless thanks, Ames2021, sa12b18 and kimrabbit for your spoiler ;) I appreciate it a lot! Riftan's jealousy and Sejour's mischievous nature are precious :LOL: Hmmm, I agree with a few who predict our Count and Countess Calypse might do s.... in the carriage. Guys, after reading the spoiler of chapter 188, I'm 45% sure, dear author might enhance the 2nd book again :) I'm done with the rumour that predict the story will end at chapter 190.

12. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    I think balbon is in Osyria and if I'm not mistaken, balbon was the former capital of the roem empire

13. athena1979

Reading List:
    Link
    Oo, :) thanks for the explanation.

:):):) I always fond of both your spoiler and analysis. Good job, kimrabbit.

14. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u dear as always for patiently writing the detailed spoilers for all of us here :love:
    I was pretty dissappointed when KSJ didnt continue n detailed out their reunion moment from last chapter. But i guess shes keeping it for the next chapter where Riftan n Maxi will have their moment together, alone n somewhere far from the team. I bet next chapter is going to be explosive with snusnus(y). I hope there will be no cockblockers.. Uslyn, dragonians, stay away from Riftan n Maxi please :p

Oh KSJ just added the Balbon part! It wasnt there when i first read it at 4pm. I think KSJ is reading this forum :D
    And she also added Riftan is also not free from his duties as the Allied Forces commander until they reach Balbon! Gosh snusnu is postponed then.. Im sad and feel deprived:cry::ROFLMAO:

15. athena1979

Reading List:
    Link
    ;););) That would be nice :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cukooformaxiandriftan and Asias like this.
  16. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes and Maxi wishes to sneak away with Riftan and be alone with him :love::aww::bloblove:

17. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesterday, dear @athena1979 asked if Riftan would go to Osyria again or go straight to Anatol. I remember at the time of the dragon subjugation 6 years ago, riftan didn't go to osyria even though he was the one who defeated the dragon. However, I remember back then that Riftan was only part of Whedon, not even as Agnes's subordinate like in the Second War, but only as a representative of Duke Croix's envoy. (And this is a lot of soldiers besides the official royal army, such as mercenaries, soldiers belonging to nobles, volunteers, craftsmen and others). So at that time because he wasn't the leader, he didn't need to come to Osyria with the other conquering groups.

But this time because he was the commander, he was obliged to complete his duties by re-leading his official troops and reporting matters that needed to be reported to the pope. that means, there is still a lot that KSJ could possibly tell in this novel. Well I do hope so.:D

But, because riftan brought the official troops to the balbon. I originally wished they could stop at croix to meet the duke. and maxi can finish all the things she saved and she lived all this time to her father. so that her father would see maxi's progress for herself and no more soldiers or maid would belittle her. We'll see later if they can drop by or not

Amya, Asias, manlyman and 5 others like this.
  18. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    KSJ also just added Maxi felt heat rising from all the places he touched oh wow our power wizard lady is craving for snusnu too :ROFLMAO:

starishaa, Bluecattea, Asias and 3 others like this.
  19. RMCalypse

RMCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its amazing how Riftan always makes Maxi blush::blobcatsmile::::blobcatsmile::::blobcatsmile::::blobcatsmile::::blobcatsmile::

Thanks all the Angels that give summaries:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Okay so question: I while ago I read a post here that vaguely mentioned that the RemDragon knights have a noble status or something like that, but do they? Like when Riftan gets his title for Count will that affect RDK, making them nobles in a way? or does becoming a RDK or Knight already give you that?

Like from what I understand although some members of the RDK come from noble families like Ulysion and Yuri (I think, it could be Garrow im not sure) but most of them don't come from noble families (commoners).

Edit:
    So after research:

upload_2022-9-27_18-39-57.png

But how does that work with the RDK?

Like for example, let say Hebaron who (correct me if am wrong) does not come froma noble family. When he became a knight that would give him a certain noble status, if he were to get married would he have to marry a noble lady or it doesnt matter? cause we do know that some RDK don't always like nobility.

Because I do remember that in medieval times the social status was very stric and stopped one from doing certain things

and can member of the RDK own land or things like that?

Asias and athena1979 like this.
  20. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that's really good. It's not always Riftan who wants her, but her too. Hot snusnu awaits us, no matter where.:p:love:(y)