Resolved Isekailunatic not updating new chapters since a few days now

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by Reigokai, Sep 27, 2022.

1. Reigokai

Reigokai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there.
    As stated in the topic, novelupdates has not updated the last chapters uploaded from isekailunatic. Don't know since when, but from what I have checked, Zero Attack Power has 37 chapters when it should be 40; World is Game is missing 172.5 and 173.

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IMG_20220928_144730.jpg
    You asked this a month ago. There was also explanations regarding chapter submissions and approvals. Since giving you "control" over deleting chapters is not possible, as explained by @runsing in his post, we opted for the next option, which is disabling auto-fetch for your group/site. that should reduce the chance of rogue chapters appearing against your wish.

If there is missing chapters, please submit them. If the submitted chapters have not been approved after 24 hours then start a thread or PM a staff member about it or submit a NU report but the point is you need to have submitted the chapters. Don't expect readers or the staffs to go out of their way to submit them for you.

Blitz likes this.
  3. Reigokai

Reigokai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, that was...sudden. No post notifying me of this change or asking me which one I would prefer.
    Can I get the auto-fetch back on? There will be no rogue chapter issues anymore anyways.

4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You asked for something to resolve your problem in your previous thread and a solution was implemented. There is no reply obligations for anything you inquire or ask whether it's through e-mail, NUF thread, PM or NU reports (read the text on the Report page). This reply is my own initiative to inform you of what happened and a reminder that you should submit the missing chapters and wait for it to be approved in the case of manual or problematic chapter entries.
    Submit a report through your NU profile.