Spoiler Fold all the ruin flags in the remaining day: Well RTA record 24Hr

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by GolgoGolgo, Jan 8, 2022.

1. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happend to the can't keep inside his pants prince and his hoe?

Scapezz, Dobokan, toleneram and 3 others like this.
  2. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers on what happens to the cheating pair?

AnimeHuntress likes this.
  3. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for spoilers!

4. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maigah funny they were actually having segggz, the puré white heroine is such a beach

5. shironashuu

shironashuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manga hasn't gotten to that point yet and I haven't read the webnovel since it's points locked in Alphapolis ><
    Oh yeah , it's hilarious that they go and do that as if nothing is gonna go wrong when Alexandra is gathering her own allies and weapons to turn the tables on them and the other shitty love interests.

6. hongmeowpanda

hongmeowpanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobhighfive::blobhighfive:This is being translated as a manhua on bato.

Title is
    With One Day Left I'll Break All the Destruction Flags: "Serves You Right!" RTA 24 Hour Record
    残り一日で破滅フラグ全部へし折ります: ざまぁRTA記録24Hr. / Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr.

Edit: updated with corrections by Dofu below. Ty! :blobhighfive:

Further spoilers for 3rd day
    MC's has 4 siblings (older brother, younger brother, and twin younger sisters) and loving, supportive parents. Youngest twin sister is friends with the OG FL, and supports OG FL/Prince.

Since she is also one of the people who denounces MC at the ending scene, MC decides to tell her parents at the family dinner that she wants to end her engagement with the Crown Prince, that she's been thinking about it for a while, and will take the responsibility so the ducal family (her family) won't be punished.

MC Dad says he's strong enough to protect / support her, but she gratefully declines and suggest that instead, Crown Prince engagement is now transferred to her sisters (specifically, the youngest twin sis), since she spends more time with OG FL/Prince. So now the youngest sis is stuck with having a cheating fiancé, Crown Prince, HA!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2022
  7. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some corrections: She has a very competent older brother. The engagement was transferred to the younger twin sister not the youngest. The younger twin sister is friends with the OG!FL and the one who is getting engaged. Youngest sister isn't at the academy yet. The manga says she's still in education, so I assume that mean like their world's equivalent of a primary/middle school education for nobles.

8. shironashuu

Reading List:
    Link
    Um so while the first chapters of the webnovel are free, the rest have to be bought through points in Alphapolis.

What's free in the Alphapolis section is the epilogue of Alexandra's story where:
    • Yes Alexandra won her case and paid revenge back on the shitty love interests and the heroine. Alexandra is officially married to Gerard and later had a son named Albert.
    • Lucia is actually pregnant with the crown prince Alfonso's child (Yeah, from when they do the do), they have a daughter named Dahlia. Lucia requested Alexandra to take her in because Dahlia is completely innocent of their parents sins. Also in the OG game that the reincarnators know, Alfonso and Lucia had a son named Leon who may become a love interest in the sequel game but since that didn't happen because Dahlia is born instead, the canonical Leon would be born as Alexandra and Gerard's child.
    • Lucia's case is a bit of a weird mix because now both the original Lucia and the reincarnated Lucia are now in a two souls and one body situation since Lucia monologued like this:
      "We're not going to lose this time, Alexandra. The "next" one to win will be us."
      "Yes, because we're the heroine-"
      "Lucia after all."
    • The shitty crown prince Alfonso was sent off to the front lines as punishment for a year before he is officially exiled.
    I haven't gotten to read them all yet though. ><

There's also a second volume of this series too in Alphapolis.

The second volume is placed in the sequel after the first game (Alexandra's story) and an isekai'ed person is reincarnated into the Heroine. However, the game story is heading towards the Harem ending and the isekai'ed person herself does NOT want the harem ending so she enlisted her butler to help her undo the path to the harem ending in 24 hours.

Volume 2 Characters (Read from right to left):
    [​IMG]
    Angela: MC of Volume 2. Originally a heroine who went and unlocked the harem ending on her own accord until she recovered her past life's memories and the reincarnated person herself does NOT want the harem ending.
    Edgar: Angela's butler. Potentially ML for Angela.
    Carlos: Shitty love interest from the OG game, crown prince of Vatika Kingdom.
    Constance: Fiance of Carlos and the "Villainess" of the sequel game.
    Hilbert (Hunk looking guy): Knight captain. OG game's love interest.
    Hector (Short guy between Mathias and Hilbert): Constance's brother.
    Mathias (Guy with glasses): OG game Love interest.​

Last edited: Sep 29, 2022
    sirwence, raziel010, its0k and 35 others like this.
  9. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll never listen to her shenanigans. I'll either take her child away and place the boy in a good family or just give him enough facilities so that he grows up with comfortablity. Anything, but taking the child in the palace again.

May sound cruel but can't help with a boy born to such parents. My personal opinion. I won't risk it knowing with what thinking the boy might grow up to be having such a woman as a mother and such a man as a father. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Last edited: Oct 28, 2022
  10. shironashuu

Reading List:
    Link
    I should have rephrased it ><

Leon is said to be the second prince for the sequel game. Dahlia is Lucia's first born, so to speak.

Since Lucia and shitty crown prince Alfonso (who would be Leon's parents in the original game) got exiled, Leon will be born with Alexandra and Gerard as his biological parents instead.

But I do understand what you mean. ><

Lucy scarlet, Shizun, Scapezz and 8 others like this.
  11. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I see. So Lucia requested Alexandra to let her daughter in. Bruh. Dayum, still, the same goes for her.

:Daye fren.

12. hongmeowpanda

hongmeowpanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks @Dofu !!!! :blobhighfive:
    Original post is now updated with corrections

Dofu likes this.
  13. yodireads

yodireads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooof. This one took a few turns I wasn’t super excited about, but I did finish the first volume (with MTL, so, definitely missing bits)

Alexandra's goal is to only have to face Lucia & Alphonse, so she has to make sure the other love interests don't show up.

Herald (Butler) - fired!
    • Pretty straightforward, lol. He works for Alexandra's family, so she fires him.
    Robert (Prime Minister’s son) - induced cold!
    • Reuben (a contact of Isidro) sneaks into Robert’s house while he’s sleeping, soaks a cloth in drugs to make sure Robert stays asleep, tosses his quilt on the ground and sprays him down with water and packs ice around his neck, sides, and stomach.
    • Ruben is basically like, what is wrong with rich people, who would pay me so much money for a weird prank like this - but the goal is for Robert (who apparently doesn’t exercise much and doesn’t have a strong constitution) to catch a cold so he will be absent from the event.
    • Robert does indeed catch a cold, and is subsequently absent.

Balthazar (General / Knight Commander’s son) - diarrhea!
    • Noelia (a contact of Isidro and a maid in the house) sprinkles powdered medicine for extreme constipation on his meat that gives him such bad diarrhea he doesn’t leave the lavatory for the rest of the day.
    • Since she is also the poison taster for the day (although she avoids med's effects by eating from an area she didn't sprinkle), it’s a given she’ll lose her job over it, but they won’t be able to prove it and all the other servants believe she’s innocent, so she won’t have any trouble getting another one, and the pay was more than a year’s salary, so she has zero regrets.

Felipe (King’s brother) - …sexual assault, honestly :|
    • After being invited to breakfast at the palace with the King, Queen, and princes (Alfonso is absent), Alexandra heads to meet with Lady Leticia, daughter of a marquise and Felipe’s longtime secretary who has been in love with him forever and has gone to a really dark place watching him fall in love with Lucia.
    • Alexandra gives her a powerful aphrodisiac that Leticia has been looking for.
    • Leticia spikes Felipe’s drink with it, and it works accordingly, to the point where a knight kicks down the door and gets an eyeful leading to a scandal (and the two of them getting married….)
    • Apparently this is what happens in the game if you fail his route.

Teodoro (teacher) - negotiation?
    • Carolina, daughter of one of the other dukes, approaches him after Alexandra comes to her house at like 2 AM for a chat. Carolina didn’t completely believe Alexandra, but is neutral enough to also not dismiss her, and investigates for herself.
    • Alexandra gave Carolina a notebook listing dates/times of Teodoro’s dates with Lucia (which Alexandra knows from the game) and Carolina uses the info and manages to corner him into admitting they happened, which surprises and disappoints Caroline.
    • (She’s even more disappointed when she learned Alexandra’s info about him wanting teenager Lucia as a mother-figure is on point)
    • Caroline says he is putting Lucia in danger, and it’s illegal.
    • Teodoro counters she doesn’t have proof.
    • Caroline doesn’t care if he and Lucia hook up, so she manages to convince him to avoid the event by pointing out if things go south between Lucia and the noble guys - which is Caroline’s preference, as she thinks Lucia charming them all is dangerous - he can sweep in and be the only one left to soothe her heart, and Carolina will keep quiet about his misconduct.

Mario (Wealthy merchant’s son) - blackmail!
    • Urbano (associate of Isidro) breaks in and steals account books that Mario had stolen in turn from his dad and was keeping in his room, and leaves a letter from Alexandra where they were.
    • Mario, jealous of Robert & Alphonse, had apparently gotten involved in underground shady stuff trying to catch up, but would have turned over another leave on his route.
    • Mario storms to Alexandra’s house the next morning - which basically confirms the books are legit (Alexandra notes that if it had been his father who noticed, or Isidro in his position, they would have played innocent rather than confront her).
    • She gets him to beg her to give them back, and agrees as long as he stays home from school, doesn't contact anyone, and doesn’t go to the event.
    • As a note - Isidro had a guy make a copy of the book for his own purposes.
    • Alexandra also notes he's the least popular love interest from the game.

Elias (hidden route character / assassin) - arrest!
    • Alexandra uses herself as bait - knowing Elias is in love with Lucia, she sets up a meeting with him under the pretense that she wants to hire a hit on Lucia, knowing that even though he was planning to ‘retire’ he would meet with her to stop her.
    • She basically talks smack about Lucia until he decides to take her out and the Duke’s guard knights tackle and arrest him for trying to kill the duke’s daughter.

• Another of Isidro’s associates, Pancho, is thrilled with his assignment to spy on and record the nighttime activities of Lucia & Crown Prince (at first - later he’s ready for them to wrap it up because it gets repetitive), which he does in enough detail and floral language that Isidro later buys the notes back from Alexandra and publishes them as a rather lurid fictional novel.

• Gerard, the third prince, is in love with Alexandra, and received a letter a year ago warning that Alphonse was going to break his engagement with her. At the time, he dismissed it, but then he got another one saying Lucia and Alphonse were going to spend the night together, and so he is VERY suspicious of Alphonse sneaking out, and they have a spat.

• Gerard pulls off his own series of stunts in a small amount of hours after getting engaged to Lucia in the morning and being told she only sees him as a little brother and that he should try to be more prince charming on a white horse in the afternoon. By the evening, after his (mostly offscreen) shenanigans, Alexandra does see him differently.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2023
  14. Opelia

Opelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gerard is a second prince, not a third prince btw

Is the story got relation to the first story (like Alexandra kid got joining the same school in the same year as the second story Heroine, etc.) or its just in the same world but they didnt meet or interacted with each other?

15. yodireads

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it's different in the web version vs novel? He's the third in the version I read, with Gregorio as the second prince, who mostly gets mentioned as getting engaged to a neighboring kingdom's princess (although it sounds like that engagement is a surprise to him, poor guy!) Alphonse is 18 like Alexandra, Gregorio is 16, and Gérard is 15.

(MTL'd!)

The Kingdom of Tarakonensis has three princes: Alfonso, the first prince; Gregorio, the second prince; and Gérard, the third prince.

If they had been born in different times, each would have grown up to be a great prince.

The third prince is now looking out from his room in the palace.

The lights of the city have already begun to go out, and the inhabitants have probably left for the dream world in earnest. The moonlight illuminates the world, and the view can be enjoyed along with the starry sky.

However, despite the beauty of the nightscape, Gérard's heart was deeply downcast.

"... Sister-in-law."

He can only think of one other person: his eldest brother's fiancée, Alexandra.
    (MTL'd)

But when the queen heard my opinion, her face clouded over. She placed the knife and fork in her hand on the table with a clatter.

"You are too generous. Alfonso must be prepared to give up his position as Crown Prince if he is to take on such a girl as a consort to the royal family."

"My queen, then, will you name His Royal Highness Prince Gregorio as your successor?"

"I cannot do so. We have not yet officially announced it, but Gregorio is to be married to the Princess of the neighboring kingdom."

I had hesitated to ask, but the person who answered my question was His Majesty, his voice sounding somewhat dark.

His Highness the Second Prince is marrying the princess of a neighboring country?

What is this? That's news to me!

His Highness Gregorio also seemed to be surprised, as if he had never heard of it before.

Does that mean...? So the third prince, His Royal Highness Prince Gerard, would naturally be the highest in the line of succession to the throne?

16. shironashuu

Reading List:
    Link
    that, i'm not too sure >< but the extra epilogue's actually reveals that:
    Carolina is the mother of Constance who is the villainess for the second story because she married Constance's dad. The other hint to be gotten about Leon is that he's Constance's age.

17. Opelia

Opelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, i thought hes the second prince. Thank you for correcting me

I see so Leon could probably shows up in the series, althought not as a chara insterest it seems btw whos Carolina?

18. shironashuu

Reading List:
    Link
    Carolina is a supporting character who would end up helping Alexandra (She helps Alexandra deal with the teacher love interest)

19. Opelia

Opelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oo okay i remembered her. Thanks for the info

20. yodireads

Reading List:
    Link
    I was working on a list so I could be consistent with name spelling, so this is timely! There may be errors in this since I rely on MTL, though.

The game:
    [Dokidoki ♡ takanaru eden no en de no koigokoro] / [Doki Ede]
    Something like “heart-pounding love in the Garden of Eden” / “Heart Ede” for short (Doki doki is onomatopoeia that mimics the sound of a heartbeat)
    It has a subtitle Alexandra has forgotten.
    Cast of characters from Vol. 1
    ♡=capture target / love interest from original game
    Alexandra & her family
    • Alexandra: daughter of one of the three ducal noble families in the Kingdom of Tarakonensis and villainess of [Doki Eden]. She is engaged to the crown prince, but things are not going well. Her previous reputation as an admirable and hard-working–if sometimes cold–noble lady has recently been tarnished by her jealous and hateful behavior towards Lucia. The day before a graduation party at her school, she regains her memory of her previous life.

• Cecilio: Alexandra’s elder brother and heir to the dukedom. Recently, he has begun to be entrusted with the management of the estate, and preparations are being made for his succession. Alexandra describes him as someone she can rely on.

• Viviana: Alexandra's younger sister and Placido’s twin. She and Alexandra didn’t have a great relationship to begin with, but after Viviana became friends with Lucia, it devolved to outright hatred. Seems to have a crush on the general’s son (Balthazar).

• Placido: Alexandra’s younger brother and Viviana’s twin. Recently engaged to become the son-in-law of one of the branch families.

• Esmeralda: Alexandra’s youngest sister. On the surface, she’s caught between her two sisters, but between Viviana bad mouthing her and Alexandra’s tantrums pre-memory return, she has lately begun to avoid Alexandra.

• The Duke & Duchess: Alexandra initially describes them as having mixed feelings for her. The Duke & Duchess seem to have a good relationship with one another--Alexandra reflects that it is unusual for all five siblings to be legitimate, since most aristocrats have mistresses--and the Duke is enough of a family man to make sure he eats dinner together with everyone each night.
    Kingdom of Tarakonensis Royal Family
    • King Carlos: Father of Alfonso, Gregorio, and Gerard. Loves Alexandra like a daughter, to the point she is invited to family breakfast.

• Queen Marianna: Mother of Alfonso, Gregorio, and Gerard. Originally from one of the three ducal families. Also loves Alexandra like a daughter. Attended by her lady-in-waiting, a noblewoman named Elodia.

• ♡ Alfonso: The crown prince of the Kingdom of Tarakonensis and love interest in Doki Eden. He is Alexandra's fiancé, but has fallen in love with Lucia.

• Gregorio: The second prince, two years younger than Alfonso. Engaged to a neighboring western kingdom’s princess.

• Gérard: The third prince, three years younger than Alfonso (and Alexandra). He adores his future sister-in-law, Alexandra.

• ♡ Felipe: The younger brother of the current king and hidden love interest of [Doki Eden]. Assists His Majesty the King in his office, has firmly refused to accept the duke's title and was planning to stay celibate for the rest of his life to avoid a battle for the throne. Described as the most difficult love interest to win over in the game.
    Lucia & the other love interests from [Doki Eden]
    • Lucia: A baroness who grew up a commoner, and the original heroine of the otome game [Doki Eden], whose innocence and purity the love interests find charming, and who treats and loves everyone equally, regardless of status or lineage. Alexandra calls her a sweet potato woman.

• ♡ Mario: the son of Domingo, a wealthy merchant. His family is one of the most powerful in the kingdom, but he is a commoner without a title, so Mario has a rivalry with Alfonso, the crown prince, and Roberto, the prime minister's heir apparent. In her previous life, Alexandra found his route boring, and he ranked dead last in the game's popularity contest.

• ♡ Herald: A butler with a beautiful voice and good looks who works for Alexandra’s household. He’s kept a detailed record of Alexandra’s movements and misdeeds, and plans to turn them over to the Crown Prince.

• ♡ Roberto: Prime Minister’s son. Described as brainy, clever, and somewhat delicate-looking. Gets sick easily. Has an unnamed fiancée.

• ♡ Balthazar: General’s eldest son, described as knightly, clear-cut, hard-headed, handsome, and strong. Trying to become the heroine's sword, even if he has to abandon his promised path to the Royal Kingsguard. Has an unnamed fiancée.

• ♡ Teodoro: Homeroom teacher, who lost his mother as a child. His calm and dependable appearance attracts the admiration of students, who feel he has a fatherly vibe. Implied that he is more than twice Lucia’s age.

• ♡ Elias: Hidden and final love interest of [Doki Eden] A young assassin taught to kill people from an early age, but through his contact with Lucia, he gradually regains a human heart and was going to quit the assassination business. In the game, he has the toughest condition to enter the route; even one wrong choice or mini-game loss and the player will be killed immediately and the game will end in a dead end.
    Other characters
    • Zenaida: Alexandra’s personal maid. She has been in charge of Alexandra's care for many years. Actually a noblewoman, but as the youngest daughter, her older two sisters and her three brothers (two older, one younger) were prioritized over her, to the point where she was told her family has no money for a dowry for her and she will need to provide her own, which is why she took a job working for other nobles. Over the years, her opinion on Alexandra has had ups and downs, and since Lucia has entered the scene and Alexandra started harassing her, it’s been plummeting ‘down’ - at least, until Alexandra’s memories return.

• Isidro: A wealthy businessman whom Alexandra has come to know well. He is also a well-known figure in the underworld, and a rival to Domingo. His associates include:
      • Urbano: a thief/safe cracker willing to take on ‘life-threatening, demanding, but rewarding jobs’.
      • Pancho: his usual work ranges from mere affair investigations to undercover work, and he has a habit of writing his investigative reports with graphic detail and in the style of a novel.
      • Reuben: MTL called him a ‘tithe-taker’ so I assume he’s just an associate of Isidro’s willing to take bribes / commit crimes for cash.
      • Noelia: A kitchen maid in the employ of the General’s household.
    • Carolina: A refined daughter of a duke and niece of the current Queen Marianna, praised as a model of an aristocratic daughter. Friend/rival of Alexandra’s, whose position in the game is fluid. Sometimes she helps the heroine, and sometimes she stands in collusion with the villainess. Has strong influence on the faction of noble daughters at school.

• Marquise Letitia: Longtime secretary, head housekeeper, assistant and ‘right-hand-man’ of Felipe, the younger brother of the king, whom she has loved for over 20 years. Minor villainess of the game, driven to despair watching Felipe fall in love with Lucia.

• Paula: Newly elected student council president (former president was Alfonso, who is graduating).

• ???: An unnamed childhood friend of Lucia, with whom she has shared all of her secrets and hopes, and who expresses that they love Lucia.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2022
    vannaokuzo, sirwence, its0k and 24 others like this.