Recommendations Original Owner MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Rei789, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Rei789

Rei789 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone so as you can tell from the title I'm looking for novels that are from the point of view of the original body. I would hope there would be some anger at their body being 'stolen' or the way in transmigration novels the protagonist usually looks down at the person who occupied the body first. It doesn't matter to me if its raw or translated and genre also doesn't matter. It could be they eventually got their body back and have to deal with the restrictions. It could be that they are forced to watch as the person completely changes their identity. I would just really like to explore their side of transmigration stories. Especially because usually the transmigrator gets with someone they loved or someone who treated them like crap. Think of the weird emotions you would feel having to know that.

2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're fine with romance

I’m the Most Tragic White Moonlight Supporting Female Character in the Book

3. Ignorant-Aristocrat

Ignorant-Aristocrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not exact, but theres Otome Game no Heroine de Saikyou Survival.
    The main character is the "heroine" of a novel or game... cant remember which, she isnt a Reincarnator herself or anything. But one day, the girl finds out her whole life was predestined to fulfill the plot of said game or book.
    Problem is, her life was crap with parents dying and the orphanage director being an asshole. Which were all just convenient plot points to give her story and character depth.
    Resenting the screwed up reality, she discards her "heroine" fate and becomes an adventurer

4. Oof_Ash.Here

Oof_Ash.Here A Fellow Reader & Writer

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s not exactly yet similar but the novel that I started to read is of a brother of the possessed body, angered he took over his younger brother’s body and promised to bring back and kick out the outlander who possessed his body.

Regressor, Possessor, Reincarnator

5. FlufflyLittleRabbit

FlufflyLittleRabbit Fluff...Fluffy....FLUFFYYYYY!

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read a novel before where the mc finds out that she was living in a novel world where her body serves as a vessel for the heroine. In order for her body not to be stolen by this heroine, she avoids as much as possible getting in an accident and because of this, the so-called heroine ends up taking over someone else body.
    Sadly to say, I forgot the title. :(