Spoiler Don’t Pick Up The Trash Once Thrown Away

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Jan 31, 2021.

1. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They punish her as a free slave labor in a coal mines. But it was a death penalty request by the duke, but the mc ask kailan for long time punishment because death is an easy way out for punishment. Agree.

And kailan make sure that the coal mines have a nice medical facilities, to make sure that bitch will be punish for a life time.

Unless if she can escape

All her bad doing got revealed, and she end up as a free labor in a coal mines. And her ex fiance someone said here, he end up dead

Last edited: Sep 18, 2022
  2. Yuki143321

Yuki143321 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the Emperor (ML) a Playboy? I really don't want her to be in a relationship with someone who's personality was like her ex fiance she suffered so much already

Is the ML already had an Empress? because i saw a spoiler saying that FL was his fake Aide but she's a Mistress :/

icay1x likes this.
  3. Laerta

Laerta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand why everyone hates the heroine so much. She is depicted as a strong woman of that time, but not as a strong personality. Yes, she is rather weak, but being strong is either from birth or upbringing from childhood.

What happened to Petrushka?

4. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No,he is single.
    The thing about her being his mistress was a lie the nobles were telling among themselves to belittle her.

Dobokan, evanesco99211 and Yuki143321 like this.
  5. __Sooyaaa__

__Sooyaaa__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can smone spoil me the ending?? I know the bitch got punished and the bastard died but what happened to ML and FL? Did they married? If they married, do they have children?:hmm::aww::aww::aww::aww: Thank you

Laerta and Ssdhg_x2 like this.
  6. Yuki143321

Yuki143321 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh that's good to know thankyou :aww::aww:

7. gus389

gus389 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i have more details about this, I would love read how he f*cked it and die

Naenia likes this.
  8. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot for the spoilers:cookie:
    This novel is too dramatic and frustrating, it literally gives me headaches:blobsweat_2:

9. Author in Scrubs

Author in Scrubs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone knows the ending?

10. linab

linab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. soba_oden

soba_oden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's really maddening is how Philene acts in the end. Like, he acts as though he never cared about Sisley and only for the baby, but the whole time he doesn't show that.

It feels like the author is being inconsistent just for the sake of drama. Like, when we need poor Leila to be sad, let's make Philene act like he loves Sisley so much so that she will be sad. And now when it's time to condemn Sisley, make him do a complete 180 to bash Sisley.

Even if you aay Philene is just stupid, or if there's unreliable narrator, I dunno... this just feels like it doesn't make sense at all.

12. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People’s feelings change all the time. He could have been infatuated with her in the beginning, moreover she was behaving as he wanted and was pregnant with a baby he wanted so much, so it was easy to be affectionate to her, because at first glance she looked like a dream-come-true-partner.

But with time, the more he knew her and her character, the less interested he could have gotten. Moreover he didn’t expect MC to cut ties with him, so he got obsessed, always compared MC and Sisley in his mind and it was not in favour of the princess, and this also could have fuelled some discord in their relationship.

lostross, Archy12th, Dobokan and 2 others like this.
  13. ninjakitteh

ninjakitteh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see four fatal flaws in your reasoning:

1) You seem to be taking the words of ol' Philly Cheesesteak at face value, which I would say is the exact opposite of what you should be doing. At no point in this story did he have much of an honest bone in his body; so much so that he would even lie to himself on a fairly regular basis. This guy's personality is comprised of almost 100% pure bullshit (and not a lick of intelligence to boot), so it should be a given that every word to come out of his mouth ought to be taken with a grain of salt.

2) Anyone who has experienced or even witnessed a nasty break-up can attest that people experiencing emotional turmoil will often say shit they don't mean, if only to hurt the target(s) of their ire. Hell, that sort of thing is even routine in everyday disagreements, so why would it seem out-of-place in some relationship-ending scenario between two lying pieces of shit like Philly and that Baywatch bimbo?

3) People can fall out of love just as fast as they can fall into it, and some people never even get to that point. While he obviously cared way more about Baywatch than our intrepid MC early on in the story, we also see numerous hints of his affections for Baywatch waning, particularly after he began to realize how much his estate had depended on Leila's support in order to survive, which suggests his interest in women was far more reliant on their perceived utility than on any emotional attachment.

4) It is common for abusers to blame everything they can on their victims, and the tirade(s) in question demonstrate that ol' Philly Cheesesteak is an abusive douchebag who routinely gaslights those around him and refuses to maturely take responsibility for any of his actions. There is nothing unrealistic about some manipulative asshole deflecting culpability for an unpleasant situation and placing all blame onto his former lover for the failure of their relationship.

Sadly, this shit is not just realistic, but commonplace. Take out the magic and the monarchy, and their relationship is on par with the sort of white-trash drama one finds in any two-bit trailer park.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2023
    Emma626, Free Ocean, Lignin and 9 others like this.
  14. LotusFlowerBomb

LotusFlowerBomb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, thank you, THANK. YOU. I am so tired of reading angry posts about the FL ‘being dumb for sticking around’. They keep trying to imagine things from a modernized perspective and forget that even today, in the 21st century, some women are ACTUALLY brought up in a similar manner. Some girls (especially in extremely conservative/religious households) are raised to believe that without a man, without a marriage and kids they’ll amount to nothing, that no matter what happens through thick and thin they MUST stay by their husband’s side and if they leave him they’ll have nothing.

I don’t see the FL as stupid, but rather a victim of circumstance. She grew up the child of a love affair, which in and of itself is already challenging, even when she never asked to be born in the first place, on top of that she was constantly bullied, harassed, and threatened by her father’s lawful wife and child. When the wife got tired of looking at the FL face, she was pawned off onto another family where she was constantly forced to do their work under the guise of ‘teaching’ and they praise her to make her lower her defenses so she wouldn’t realize she was being used. Everyday she was essentially brainwashed into believing she had no worth outside of this new family, and given her prior circumstances how could she not agree? Then she gets engaged to a cheating asswipe that pushed off their marriage, went off to war, only to return with a mistress and a child (that turned out never to actually exist in the first place). But this mistress is no ordinary woman, no she’s a princess, yes she’s the princess of a ruined kingdom, but in terms of bloodlines she still technically outranks that of the FL. Left and right the odds are stacked against her.

It’s the same as in Remarried Empress, the FL was the “Mother of the nation”, she held the 2nd most powerful position in the entire empire, her every word and movement was being monitored. She couldn’t just demand divorce, peace out, and ride off into the sunset. Most empresses and queens could only leave their position through death or the husbands, emperor/king, had to be the ones to demand divorce. Not only that, in the case of Rashta from RE, even if she was a lowly prostitute she had the emperor’s love and favor, as well as his child in her belly (though it’s heavily implied that the child wasn’t even his), this is a blow to the FL’s reputation, because she’s supposed to be sitting at the zenith of the noble hierarchy; now not only is she seen in the eyes of noble society as considered even LOWER than a whore, but there’s now whispers that she’s possibly infertile as well. Not only that, in both instances a divorce or the annulment of a marriage would ruin a woman’s status in that time period, even in some religions and cultures today divorce is heavily stigmatized and it’s usually the woman that bears the brunt of the fallout even if her own ex-husband is to blame.

In both these stories while, YES it’s extremely frustrating it takes so long for both FL to be rid of their trash ex’s, and we as the readers would love for them to just peace out in the first chapter and be done with those losers, realistically for women who grow up in such conservative environments, it’s just not going to happen overnight. They have to lay the proper groundwork, they have to make sure all their bases are covered so that they can move on with a clean slate without it jeopardizing their futures with the men they do eventually move on with. I actually really like these more realistic portrayals because it sometimes tends to mirror modern day struggles as well.

Sorry for the really long winded post I just needed people to see the true face of these kinds of novels.

15. Unmitigatedhell0

Unmitigatedhell0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know if she ever gets recognized for her work publicly? Seems like she does stuff like diplomacy and childcare etc and then blah blah blah Empress mistress is nepotism-ing her way through the glass ceiling? Like is it ever satisfying in a professional regard?

ValReads and Naenia like this.
  16. Eva_SanaMaramingUpdate

Eva_SanaMaramingUpdate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got here only after chapter 11 in manhwa. MY ANGER ISSUE CANT! I cannot withstand this, my pride and all!

IN THIS SITUATION I WISH A TIMSESKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naenia likes this.
  17. By.Eve

By.Eve [Eve are Ieve]

Reading List:
    Link
    She escape right?

Emma626 likes this.
  18. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No she is not, the story didn't tell about her again after punishment

Emma626 likes this.
  19. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    I beg to differ

An old-fashioned room filled with subtle darkness. A half-naked man sitting on a sofa and reading a newspaper crumpled up the newspaper with a strong impression.
    “Something bigger than I thought. What if they find out that I am behind this?”
    "Do not worry."
    Small, white feet poked out of the canopy that covered the bed. Her bright blonde hair shone brightly, reflecting the soft candlelight.
    “Even if things go wrong, we have a separate person to take care of, so the Viscount will not suffer any damage.”
    “Hmm, then I’m glad… … .”
    A woman draped in a single gown over her naked body grabbed the man from behind her. The man's face turned blush as the soft chest touched her face. The man grinned as his white fingers ran across his bare chest.
    “Thank you for listening to my request, Viscount. I will take care of the rest.”
    “I have one question, what do you gain from making such a fuss?”
    “… … ruin.”
    The woman's blue eyes shone brilliantly in the dark.
    “The ruin of that woman, who dropped me into her abyss.”

This was after the report of her death. And it wasn't the first time. Before this one scene, there was a scene where Leila was looking for servants and a blonde gave money to one who was going to work there and told her to plant a weed in the garden, and I think it has something to do with the viscount in this spoiler as new cases of drug addiction started to appear... Anyway I don't remember any other blondie who could have been ruined by fl. Still, I might be mistaken.

20. AstraTheStar

AstraTheStar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will that bug die for god sake:blobangery::blob_thor::blob_thor:

Emma626 likes this.