Spoiler She Wasn't My Daugther|내 딸이 아니었다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lostxrain, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Deleted member 475588

Deleted member 475588 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I am currently reading this novel. I have the complete collection so I can confirm no she does not end up with her husband. Time only reversed back to the day she was going to give her sight to Catherine. In the second timeline Diana our female lead beats them to the punch before they could trick into giving her eyes. By pretending to lose her sight first in an accident. As a result they lower their guard around her & reveal their true colors to her. B/C they’re under the impression she still the same old weak & pitiful Diana from the first time line. The husband is not the male lead. Also she couldn’t stop her marriage to her husband because the time did not re-wind further in order for her to do so.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2022
  2. Deleted member 475588

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. She already had her daughter with the trash husband. The FL couldn’t prevent giving birth to her daughter. Because time only reversed to the day she lost her sight not the day she married the trash.

No. She’s not planning on getting pregnant by him again. Her daughter is already born in the second timeline.

3. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is a silver haired duke of the north

4. Deleted member 475588

Reading List:
    Link
    However, the Marquis gave more meddling and advice on Calypso's affairs. Truly made him miserable. In front of the Marquis he felt like a helpless child. For that reason, the marquise was a weakness and a factor that stimulated my sense of inferiority. He could never truly give his heart to Diana who looked exactly like the marquis. Calypso took a deep breath in dismay, rubbing his temples. He was so tired of the Marquis' interference. Diana is Calypso's spouse who in his eyes is a pitiful fool & weak. I ignored his sighing in disapproval due to my request & continued. (Diana) - Are you saying you'll call them back?" Can I just call Shane and Milan?"

(Calypso) - Yes. " ….. (Diana) - Thank you, honey." The two are the maids who have served me since I was young. While, I still was with my father the marquis. If it was just the two of them, I could feel at ease for now that I’ll have my people. Not under Alicia or Calypso’s influence. Diana jumped up from her seat with a stick and went back to her room without saying goodbye. I didn't want to be in the same room or spare any more time with this bastard. Not even a second. Diana came out of the office and followed the stairs with her jewel wand and went up to the third floor. There was information I was asked for by the Marquis, my father, in my past life. I was thinking of researching in the library. I must prepare myself for what’s to come. I will not allow for the past to repeat itself now that I have a second chance to prevent it. There will be no doubts or regret, I will be careful.

The third floor consisted of only a library and a small attic. Previously, I often read books in the attic with Catherine. I was guided by the maids to the library on the third floor as I requested. I quickly dismissed them. I don’t need eyes & ears where they don’t belong. Diana locked herself in the library alone, climbed the stairs and looked around. Fortunately, there was no one on the third floor since it had already been cleaned. Furthermore“It’s been such a long time, so I need to learn from the beginner level again. I guess." Diana entered the library slowly. Diana looked around at the pile of books spread throughout the library. When I called out the title of the book, the books flew & landed in my hand. The books in this library were not ordinary books. They were magical books that responded with two simple spell commands. Satisfied with a smile, Diana reads books on the basics of magic. I am a fast learner so I collected and went through each book gradually. After searching the library for such a long time,the day had now become night. I was so immersed in my research that I lost track of time. I went to my room with some books in hand. The hour was late, after all the maids had retreated for the day. Everyone was sound asleep. I walked alone through the dark hallway. Surprisingly, I didn't eat lunch or dinner.

However that’s ok this is nothing compared to being starved for several days on end before my return. No one came to call for me. Staff here do not recognize me as their Madame. Diana’s face darkens with an ominous aura. So be it I'm going to start cleaning up the trash tomorrow anyway. Starting with the maids. Diana shook her head, grabbed her books, and headed to her room. When she arrived at the room, she poured the books onto the table. Then pulled the curtains down. Her room on the second floor has a small garden overlooking the rose garden. It had a terrace. Stepping out onto the terrace, a cool breeze tickled Diana's golden hair. Being alive felt like a miracle again. If I couldn't live, where should I pour out all this resentment?. The crescent moon was beautifully floating in the night sky. At that moment, in front of Diana, she heard a pong sound. Appeared out "Huh...!" Diana was so shocked that she fell backwards. All. What appeared before her was a young man with long red hair. Sitting on the patio railing, his hair fluttered in the wind. In the moonlight, the inside of her room the moon shone a bright blue light into her room. It was just like a clear sapphire.

He grinned like a mischievous child and grabbed Diana's hand, who had fallen, and lifted her up. Then he said sarcastically. "Gee, I didn't know you would be so shocked by presents, madam. The person who will become my disciple..." He was the Archmage Rueri da Constantin, who is being talked about as the next lord of the magic tower, who was sent for Diana by the Marquis. who......?" Diana, seeing Rueri for the first time, is still flustered. Swept her heart, he took her hand and stood up. 'I'll take it all back. I'm starting all over again.... At that moment, a strange voice hummed in my head, accompanied by a stabbing pain in my head. Diana's body shook violently due to the headache. In an instant, Rueri tightened Diana's leaning waist. caught on "Ah, go, thank you..." Diana took Lueri's arm and refocused.

When she got up, he was still holding Diana's waist. She blushed for nothing and looked at her hand and said. "How long are your hands going to remain on my waist..." (Rueri) -"Oh, sorry. I didn't know." He smiled playfully and released Diana's waist, which he was holding. Rueri's hand fell, leaving a vague feeling for some reason. Who am I? My lady’s father sent me the next Tower master candidate" to become your madame’s teacher.” Diana chose to relearn her talents in magic and alchemy as a way to protect herself. In a letter she secretly sent using magic she asked her father, the marquis, to send a magic teacher. I didn’t expect they would send someone so fast tower wizards are always in high demand. (Diana ) - By the way, you're the next master of the tower. Why did they send someone as important as you to handle the task of being my teacher ?" (Rueri) - The power of the Marquis is truly unique. Madame your father truly treasures you deeply & wants you to have only the best and I am the best the tower has to offer." Diana mumbled to herself under her breath. I never expected the tower to send such a great person to be my magic teacher. (Rueri) - "moving on, why are you wearing a blindfold?"… (Diana) - " Excuse me ?"

(Rueri) - "Blindfold, why are you covering your eyes?" Diana cheeks flushed red is somewhat embarrassed to say that her teacher is a man who looks a lot younger than her. She hesitated and then spoke up. Rueri smiled and said as if he had her mind. Age is nothing but a number, Madam. (Rueri) - Call me by your first name, Madam." (Diana) - "Your first name?" … Yes." Rueri da Constantine is my full name. However, you can call me Rueri. "Okay, Rueri." Diana said with a smile. Smirking a little it was clear that he was not a dangerous person since he was sent by my meticulous father. Rueri stared at Diana calling her name. I looked up Madam, your face... I will ask you again why do you cover your face ?" …(Diana) - My face"… (Rueri)- Yes"... (Diana) - Why do you ask ?".

evanesco99211 likes this.
  5. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but you see it's mentioned he was cold-hearted and the Duke of North as well. In majority of the novels, duke of North are always the male lead as well as cold-hearted is used for them too and only the female lead can make their heart melt. Here's the opposite, this so called cold hearted dUkE Of nOrTh got seduced by his wife's bEsT fRiEnD

More like duke trashbag of the northern waste dumping area.

@Bri2415
    Can you please confirm whether her husband loved her or not, why did cheated on her and did he knew that his mistress has swapped her illegitimate child with him with the legal heir of his?

6. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The approach is totally different, the cold duke of the north not cheating type is the cold duke of the north with black hair, when the villain is an ex husband or ex whatever and he cheated, it's not the black hair type of villain or the one who regrets.
    The black hair villain or regret black hair male lead can be many things, but he is never a cheater, and even if they think he is a cheater, the author will insert x reason to actually tell us how he is not a cheater, even if everything makes it look like he was a cheater.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2022
  7. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ⛺⛺⛺⛺

8. Deleted member 475588

Reading List:
    Link

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2022
  9. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a prequel to the real daughter has returned lol

10. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    Dayum thank you for the clarification. I hope this POS dies.

Deleted member 475588 likes this.
  11. Deleted member 475588

Reading List:
    Link
    … (Rueri)- Because you're Beautiful." Diana exclaimed in disbelief Me ? " … (Rueri)- yes you". Until now, Diana had never been close to any man except my husband. It had been a long time since I had heard such kind words from Calypso, who was blunt, let alone a confession. But to hear from a man with such a young, flawless appearance that he thinks I’m Beautiful. I am a woman too. Whether it was the night breeze or the beautiful stars, my heart was pounding strangely. A storm of emotions. flooded my heart. My own husband has never told me I was beautiful yet a complete stranger did. I was unfamiliar with being complimented. For some the more I looked at Rueri the more familiar he felt to me. But I couldn’t place my finger on where we could’ve crossed paths before. I felt as if my head was in a fog, I couldn't really remember. A man with hair red as a rose would not be easily forgotten. A unique color within our empire. While contemplating deep thought as to where he might have seen him. Rueri's face returned to that of a mischievous once again as he could read my mind. He ruffled my red hair and said softly. "Ah, this class will be so much fun. (Rueri)- Isn’t that right, Madam?" ….(Diana) - what ? Oh Yes! I'll look forward to our lessons, Rueri."

Seeing Diana's smile, Rueri closed one of his eyes slightly, then blinked and disappeared. Diana opened her eyes wide at the sight of Rueri, who disappeared quickly and looked up at the night sky. The stars in the sky were very beautiful. in the dark night Just like his blue eyes. After admiring the stars for a while, she knocked on the door of the terrace. I closed it and lay on the bed. He's a strange person. Just like someone I knew before... Diana re-imagined Rueri's face and calmed her troubled mind. To take classes with him I slowly closed my eyes and waited.

"Majesty!" Shane and Milan opened the door & entered. They say you looked pale for several days. "Shane, Milan!" As soon as Milan saw Diana's face covered with a blindfold, tears fell. They had been by my side since childhood. So for them to see me in such poor condition was absolutely devastating.

(Shane)- We were told that you permanently lost your side due to an accident." (Milan)- You don't know how surprised I was to hear the news." Shane patted Milan quietly. Shane also wanted to cry like Milan, but she held back the sadness that Diana would become even more depressed if she cried too. "Shane, Milan." Diana called their names softly. like the kind Diana I was in the past. In a low-pitched voice. I couldn't deceive them. They’re families had been loyal to the Marquis. Even before my return, it was better to be honest with them about my eyes. Milan wiped away her tears & looked at Diana. Shane also stood up straight and waited for Diana's next words. " (Shane & Milan )- in unison said Yes, my lady..." Soon Diana removed her bandages covering up her face. Their gazes naturally turned to her eyes. If Diana had lost her sight, as they had been told, her pupils would have had no focus.

However, a clear light remained in Diana's emerald eyes. (Shane & Milan )- Your Majesty...?" Your eyes...?" They looked like they couldn't understand English at all. I looked at them. Then I blindfolded my eyes again and said. (Diana)- My eyes are fine."…. Shane & Milan stood in shock really?" (Diana)- Yes." Diana Continued I called Shane & Milan back because I need to ask you guys for help. I am surrounded by enemies with no allies. Shane & Milan Paused in silence for a moment then said in unison ``how is that possible my lady...?" Diana shook her head slightly and frowned in agony. It was not easy to remember their atrocities let alone speak about them. Hence this is something I must do. I must remain strong. To explain my circumstances to them, I had to talk. Diana controlled her emotions and began to calmly and precisely explain everything to them in great detail. (Shane)- Archduke Calypso having an affair., I beg your pardon?" Milan's face flushed with astonishment. In this empire, not even the emperor could have a concubine.

If there was another person, it was possible to get a divorce after mutual consent. However, it was a sin to commit adultery with someone by his side. That too is a very dirty sin that deserves to be pointed at by everyone. "Nonsense......!" “That person is Alicia, and she already has a child. (Milan)- Absolutely unforgivable." Even a child!." At that absurd story, Milan screamed. The late Shane looked worriedly at Diana, who spoke calmly. This work would never be rude for any woman. It was impossible. (Diana )- Catherine She wasn’t my daughter, she is the seed of that affair. Being passed off as my daughter, the rightful heir." (Milan)- What a horrible thing to do. Shane and Milan were speechless and couldn't say anything more. In an affair, the child whom I believed was my daughter was actually the biological daughter of his lover since childhood Alicia. (Diana)- please be on guard with Alicia, my husband's long time lover. Even before my marriage. She is a malevolent, ruthless woman who knows no shame. Will do anything to get what she wants."

(Milan)- No consolation was available. I don’t even know what to say. I am so sorry my lady you had to go through this alone. " Shane & Milan didn't know if they could do or say to offer their lady some comfort. They were blown away by the great betrayal done to Diana. (Diana)- See my eyes. I'm going to use this to my advantage." You want revenge?" Shane said in a trembling voice. (Diana)- Yes." The word revenge was something Shane and Malin never expected from the young gentle lady they've nurtured & adored since she was little. It didn't fit either kind hearted Diana knew. Hence, as soon as they saw Diana's face, immediately their angel Diana was gone. She’s now, which is a shell of her former self. The plastic smile Diana gave off a deep, deep resentment in it. To the point the air in the room felt tense . When Shane and Milan see Diana, shivers run through their body. Seeing Diana like this made them feel like they were watching a fallen angel right before their eyes. If only we knew sooner Shane and Milan thought to themselves. (Milan)- my lady, can you stand it?" " If Shane & Milan were me, they would have fallen into deep despair. They shook their heads in bitterness just thinking about it. Shane thought to herself how dare the duke commit such a betrayal against our lady in such a way. Diana was betrayed by everyone in this duchy she thought loved her as much as she loved them.

"There was no me before. Shane, Milan." "majesty......." "It's going to be vicious. Prepare yourselves, wearing the mask of a saint they want." Diana's hands trembled with anger. Shane and Milan grabbed Diana's hand. "We're here to help!" "Whatever you order, we will obey. Your Majesty." ..thanks." " Diana then smiled brightly. Then gave them their first order. "First of all, Shane, find me a knight." "Why do you need a night to work in disguise?" Shane asked, with a puzzled expression. Diana, noticing Shane's confusion, slowly explained. "yes. I need a night to but they must not be registered or else it will raise suspicion. If I openly hire my own knight. I need a night to work under cover and protect me from the shadows. Also to be my eyes and ears in places I can’t be or see. A knight who can work under the disguise of a servant." They will be able to move freely without watchful eyes. Unlike me who is constantly watched by calypso and Alisha‘s people. Every move I make must be done carefully. I need my own eyes and ears. This is precisely the same reason I requested you guys from the Marquis." (Shane & Milan)- Yes my lady, we'll find someone right away." "And, I'm going to change the shifter power in the duchy starting with all the maids. I have right now. I have to gather employees to work for me and will only be loyal to me, the Grand Duchess.

All right." Shane immediately understood what she meant, and immediately left the room to carry out the order. Milan, who was left alone, stood still and looked at Diana with eyes asking her to give orders as well. "Milan..." "Yes, Your Majesty." "I need you to find one child for me." "A child ?." (Diana)- Yes. My daughter was not seen at the maids' quarters last time. But obviously Alicia had previously said that my daughter was the maid of the Grand Duchess. So, it was clear that she was at least a child who went to & from the mansion. "She's probably around fifteen. She's probably very malnourished as well. And she's probably the kid who goes in & out of this mansion." Diana looked down at her palm. The feeling of touching my dead child's hand right before I took my last breath was traumatizing & still very vivid in mind.

Her hands were rough & dry. Like a dry withered tree branch. Diana clinched her open palms tightly. My daughter risked her life to bring me dry bread. This time, I will find you and protect you. "Appearance doesn't matter, so if I find a child that meets the criteria, I'll bring her with me. (Milan)- "Yes, I see. I'll try my best!." …. Milan responded vigorously and left the room. Everyone has left out my orders, Diana picked up her jeweled wand & looking at the clock said, it’s time for Calypso to be in the office. That being said, Alicia must also be there as well. Let me give them a little bit of caution. Diana raised the corners of her lips sullenly. And with a cane in hand, she headed straight to the office. Diana reached the door & opened it without knocking. "ma'am......!" I knew it. Calypso was with Alicia. They were almost half-naked. Calypso had no top, and Alicia had almost all her dresses off on the floor.

Calypso hurriedly put on his clothes with a smirk on his face, even though he knew that she couldn't see. He wanted to burst into laughter at the sight of Diana he thought the expression on her face was stupid. Diana was the only one relaxing in this room. Alicia put on her dress silently, and looked at Diana with a keen eye. One of Diana's eyebrows rose. You feel it too, the feeling of being powerless to do anything. Diana thought to herself. Diana smiled then reached out to the sound of Calypso's voice. "Can you help me, Calypso?" Calypso, dressed in a sackcloth, had a nervous expression on his face. He took Diana's hand. (Diana)- "I'm here to say thank you. Today, Shane & Milan came back. It's good to have them back." (Calypso)-...Oh, right." ….(Diana)- "Thank you for listening to my request." Diana rested her face lightly against his chest. Calypso's heartbeat was heard. He reeked a sexual odor mixed with Alicia’s scent . It smelled very dirty & very unpleasant.

He knew he never loved me, why marry me? He should have just Alicia from the very beginning or at least have asked me for a divorce. He could have spared me the misery I suffered in my first life. However, he needed my father's strength & wealth. So, without even talking about divorce, he committed an affair like this. Calypso is cowardly in all his ways. There is nothing noble or honorable about him other than The blood that runs through his veins. Diana hugged him tightly. Then whispered in a low voice. "I love you, honey." (Calypso)-....huh?" I could see Alicia swaying through the blindfold. Diana fumbled over his face with her palm, and boldly kissed Calypso's lips. He looked a little surprised, but soon accepted Diana's lips. Alicia watched the scene with her eyes wide open, and eventually left the room visibly upset she couldn't stand the sight of it. After finishing her dirty kiss with Calypso, Diana bit his lips with all her might. Diana kissing calypso was purely to spite Alicia. There was no emotion behind this passionate rough kiss with Calypso. This is the first step in causing strife between him & Alicia.

(Calypso )- Ouch! …Diana!." "Oh, I'm sorry. It's been a long time since I kissed you." Calypso's lips were bleeding profusely from Diana's bite. He grimaced & wiped away the blood. "Then I shall take my leave" Diana patted him on the shoulder in a casual tone, and walked out of the room with her cane. Then, looking at Alicia's room, Diana smirked. She must have been angry by now. The anger she feels is nothing compared to the wretchedness I felt. She will know no peace, won’t be able to do anything as long as I am the Grand Duchess of this mansion legally. She turned her back. Blood flowed from Calypso's lips. This was just a very small appetizer. My revenge really started from here on.

12. Deleted member 475588

Reading List:
    Link
    By the time I returned to the room with Alicia, it was already past afternoon. There is no way Catherine forgot she promised me yesterday that every morning, she would assist me but time passed & Catherine still didn't show up. She's a child who doesn't listen to her mother like this, so why did he think he was like an angel? Even though he had a bean pod on himself, it looked like it was firmly covered. Diana called the maid with a bitter expression. One of the maids standing in the hallway came into the room. "Here " …"Yes, my lord" Diana spoke in a cold undertone "Call for Catherine now."

The maid was startled by Diana's overbearing cold attitude and headed straight to Catherine's room. “The Princess, the Grand Duchess is calling.” "What?" Catherine frowned as soon as she heard the name Grand Duchess. Of course, she remembered clearly what Diana said yesterday. The absurd words come to assist her every morning. Who told The duchess to give up her sight for me?…. Huh ? …..It’s her own stupidity. No one coerced her into giving up her sight for me. Besides it was a trick me and my parents came up with to eliminate her. The only reason why she’s alive is because she’s a gullible idiot. Catherine's lips rose meanly. Thinking of Diana's grim expression, just thinking about Diana‘s pitiful condition gives her great delight. While passing her sight to me, I felt like I was about to burst out of laughter. What a stupid women!. Catherine thought to herself. I am not even her daughter, I am illegitimate by birth. Yet I have stolen everything that rightfully belongs to her biological daughter. The maid stomped her feet and didn't even move, Catherine. called once again. "Oh, I see. Why are you rushing?"

Catherine gets annoyed and ties the hem of her dress, grabbed and stood up. Anyways, my real mother told me to be patient, so I'll do as I've always done. Wear the mask of the good daughter that absolutely adores her. Then that foolish woman will eat it up. And respond as she’s always done in the past darling daughter, Catherine. What an idiot! She’s so easy to manipulate. deceiving her will be a piece of cake. Catherine laughed at Diana to her heart's content and took a step forward. When Catherine reached the door, she straightened her voice to create a fake canary-like luster that Diana loved. (Catherine)- "Mother, I'm here." (Diana)- "Come in." When Catherine opened the door, she saw Diana sitting at a table full of books. I cannot see My dear, I've got a book somewhere on the table. Catherine licked her lips and sat in front of her. (Catherine)- "what is it mother?"…. (Diana)- "You're late." Catherine responded yes in disbelief "yes?."

Although Diana had been polite in pointing out Catherine's faults, normally Diana never rebuked her so openly. Perhaps I heard it wrong, Catherine asked again involuntarily. In the hopes that she misheard her. Hence Diana unbothered smiled & spoke again with slight embarrassment. (Diana)- "Didn't you hear my dear?…. I said you were late." Catherine, caught off guard, responded "Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot, Mother." Catherine looked at her as if it was ridiculous, As usual, she trembled with a soft weak voice. It was clear that I was disposable to her, she did not care for me. Catherine loves herself more than my life. But that was Catherine's mistake. Diana Rather, she spoke coldly in a more reproaching voice. (Diana)-“Keeping on time is the basic skill of a lady. An awkward silence followed & the air became tense. Catherine's purple eyes fluttered violently. She was blind with the rage & about to go crazy. Catherine carved her fingernails deep into the table. Giving Diana the stare of death. (Catherine)- "I know. Mother." …..(Diana)-“It would be better to keep it accurate in the future.”

As she continued to rebuke herself, Catherine pressed her lips together. Then a good idea came to her and she sniffled. Of course, not a single drop of tears came out.(Diana)- I can't even see, so what should I do if you don’t heed this mother of yours? …you even make a fuss & cry like this. Catherine; startled by Diana‘s unfazed reaction. Quickly said "hey, I'm sorry. I was reading the book until late yesterday......" inwardly Diana thought even pretending to cry now? So be it I will not feel guilt or back down. Unbeknownst to Diana's eyes, Catherine began to throw a temper tantrum. Like as if she was five years old. It was a really funny sight to behold. Send her to the theater mother like daughter they were meant for the stage. She was quite a talented white lotus. Diana didn't move one muscle to comfort her. Unwavered by her performance. Catherine stopped crying then glanced at Diana‘s face. However, her eyes were covered, so she could not read Diana's expression well. Soon Diana let out a small sigh. Catherine sighed in embarrassment. Diana held out the books that were on her table to Catherine. (Diana)- "Come on, the books."…..(Catherine)- Why did you bring so many books?"…. I can’t read because I am blind now & I’d love your help." (Catherine)- "really ?" Catherine's eyes quickly scanned the books. At first glance, it looked very thick. It felt like she would have to spend an entire day just to read all the books out loud to her. (Diana)- "A lot of the maids can't read, and I like your voice. Can you do that for me?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2022
  13. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what was the ending?

14. Latarana

Latarana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I search but i can't found it... :/

15. wtfalien_xyz