Spoiler Tearmoon Empire story

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rania want to QT, Aug 16, 2020.

1. marmoo

marmoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mia was surely sheltered, ignorant and certainly spoiled rotten. Selfish and arrogant princess. Her mother died at birth and her father poured all of his love onto her. She grew up without knowing any hardships or worry, and at one point she was stacked against impossible odds.

more or less - first two timelines:

Actually Empire was established and engineered to collapse by its founder - Mia's ancestor "First Emperor". Driven by his personal sorrow, he made a pact with cultists of chaos to plunge the world into perpetual cycle of collapse and rebirth. Mia finds herself at the end of such a cycle. Main driving force leading to destruction is famine that is esentially designed to happen (because of installed "anti-agrarian" traditions of Empire, Tearmoon has almost no crops on its own - even though they have very good soil, main ports can be easily cut off, international situation - Tearmoon has bad relationships with only country that would be able to provide them with food, anyone who is trying to make a change and open public discussion about current issues conveniently disappears, etc. Everything is overseen by cultists, who make "corrections" if needed.

Main pillars of Empire, behind Emperor are four grand dukes that are related to royal family - Blue Moon family (represented by Saphire, who will later join student council) - responsible for administration, Red Moon family (Ruby- in love with Banos, vice captain of expeditory force to forest inhabited by Ruru people) - military, Green Moon family (Emeralda); Yellow Moon Family (Citrina - very beautiful and quiet girl) - I forgot what their official scopes were.

In first timeline everything, what could go wrong, went wrong - financial crisis, social tensions, outburst of epidemy, rampaging famine, ethnic minority cleansing that was assigned to royal family. Event that sparked revolution was kindapping and murdering of a publicly popular noble, who was also Tiona's father. During events in Ruru tribe forest which were made seem as being a result of Mia's whim (Mia doesn't have any recollection of that), whole expeditionary force under captain Dion is wiped out. Dion swears an oath to avenge his subordinates. He is the one , who takes Mia's head in first and in second timeline (if we consider events described in Mia's diary a second timeline). During this expedition also Benos is killed, what leads Ruby to basically self destruction (and at the same time sabotaging Tearmoon's military).
    Resolving an issue with Ruru tribe is the most important task that Mia needs to tackle down on her way to her ideal future.

2. marmoo

marmoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Events that follow, short synopsis of events that take place in second volume (already released by J-Novel in English)

Mia resolves issue with Rurus by accidents interpreted by everyone as advanced 4d chess moves and by actually quite smart moves of her own (that's why I don't think Mia can be in any way called "dumb").
    As a result, Dion catches Miatis, Ludwig asks Dion to become supporter of Mia, Dion agrees. Viscount Bellman (one behind whole mess with Ruru tribe) is pacified and becomes Mia's supporter, Ruru forest becomes Mia's private property, Princess City is established and foundation under Mia's Academy is laid.
    Important plot point is Mia's Academy. During first timeline, one card that played into revolutionaries hands was development of cold-resistant wheat. The one who was behind this wheat, was Tiona's younger brother - a very talented botanist. In first timeline he went to study to Verga Principality, as there were no other centres of higher education in Empire. Mia wants to keep him in Tearmoon, so she wants to establish an Academy to let him take studies there. This Academy will take in various talented individuals and orphans, who will later take elite roles in Empire. Other point, that will become important later is establishment of connections with Forkroad company. Chloe - a daughter of rich merchant that was befriended by Mia in Academy, she introduced her father (owner of above mentioned company) to Mia. In first timeline, when famine started, import of wheat was almost impossible. Prices of wheat skyrocketed, giving a lot of room to speculants. Mia signs a contract ensuring constant deliveries of wheat in above market prices. This will allow to establish transit routes and business relationships that will come in handy later on.
    As a result of Mia and Ludwig's actions Snakes have a very diminished room for maneuver in Tearmoon and they decide to go for Plan B - to destabilise neighbouring country and try to "import" revolution from there. This country is Remno - homeland of Prince Abel. Remno has its own set of problems, starting with extremaly patchiarchal and misogynist culture. Modus operandi here is similar to what was happening in Tearmoon - inciting riots, blowing social issues out of proportion, final spark was supposed to be kindapping of an popular figure and provoking a bloody clash between royal guards under Prince Abel and rioters. With assumption that once enough blood is spilled, things will go south by themselves. A lot of things happen, thing of note is Mia's calling out Sion on his bullshit and narrow-mindedness that he presented in first timeline.
    Sion ventures into Remno with the same state of mind, what results in duel between Sion and Abel. Mia interferes, another 4d shanenigans and again a flash of genius. It comes out that behind events unfolding in Remno was a cell of Sankland's (Sion's homeland) special forces (White Crows, if I recall correctly). Sion's worldview is crushed, Mia "punishes" him (I have this part translated on my hard drive, so later I can post it).
    Crows are captured and transferred to Verga, Snake "bible" is obtained - "A Book of Crawling Creatures" (or something like that). With this, most of issues are resolved and we have Mia and her drive to obtain "perfect" future.

Sion's punishment:

Mia observed from distance, exchange between Sion and Abel. Apparently, Abel forgave Sion.

"I'm glad, as excepted of Abel."

Mia was happy that he made the same judgment as she did.

"Even so, for the time being Sion won't be able to act so self importantly."

Mia walked up to Sion, smiling gently.

"I'm glad that he forgave you."

"It's all thanks to you, Mia."

Sion turned his face to Mia and gently bowed. Next to him, Abel shrugged his shoulders with a bitter smile.

"Well, honestly, I can't say my father is without a sin. Sankland is not the only one to be blamed here."

Mia knew well, that Abel was correct. Whole responsibility cannot be pushed only onto conspiracy.

Empire of that time was certainly rotten..., judgment was inevitable.

That's why, Mia had only one complaint.

"Sion, at last you know the taste of failure."

Sion stared in puzzlement at Mia pointing her finger at him.

"Person, such as yourself may not know that, but people make mistakes. Humans can't live perfect lives. That's why you need to give them at least a chance to start over."

Particularly me! Mia added in her mind.

After all, in previous timeline I was absolutely not given any chance at all...

"But... thinking like that...somehow"

Calmed down a little, Mia folded her arms.

If the same thing as this happened during Imperial Revolution..., this guy being always the ally of justice, I can't say he was completely wrong... this thought is somehow irritating...

Seeing Sion's remorseful face, Mia viciously whispered to his ear.

"Now, even if it is a little painful, I wonder if it is alright?"

Mia got a little bit carried away with excitement.

"Sion, we cannot so easily forget about your failure, we need to carve it onto your body."

"...? What do you mean?"

Mia asked Sion a question in deliberately heavy tone:

"Judgment can only be completed when there is a punishment given for a sin... It seems Prince Abel forgave you, but does your heart agree with that?"

"Punish..., but, princess Mia!?"

Keith was in a state of confusion, Sion swiftly took control,

"No... this is right. I need to be punished. What should I do?"

"Hehe, this is a good attitide. Sion, please stand there."

Breathing heavily through her nose, with her pupils closed, Mia started slowly circling around Sion.

Similarly to Abel, who kept forging his sword, Mia also polished her skill.

Since that day, when Anne said that it didn't hurt at all, Mia earnestly continued her training.

One day there may be an opportunity to use this continuously raising power.

The power of kick dispatched from this leg!

"With all my might, painfully, I will bestow it upon you!"

Mia powerfully stepped in and launched a high kick!

Leg raised with all Mia's strength naturally couldn't reach Sion's head

Without even reaching up to shoulder...

Belly, even lower, it was a direct hit to the bottom.

"pechiiii" some kind of subtle sound was heard around.

"This pain, engrave it onto your soul, Sion!"

said Mia with sharp look on her face.

As much, as he was prepared for this, there was almost no pain... receiving anti-climatic, almost feminine kick Sion stared dumbfounded

"What was that..."

However he noticed immediately

No way, was this on purpose...?

Sin ends when punishment ends, judgment of error is completed.

Prince Abel forgave you and this should be the end, but are you satisfied with that? Wisdom of the Empire asked that.

Sin requires punishment, it is finished with punishment...that's why Mia couldn't allow this.

Officially, with this punishment was given to Sion, so from this point no one will give him any punishment .

However, in reality Shion himsel knows the best that it was not given.

Therefore, the sin, the bitterness ... never disappear.

From now on, when Sion tries to do justice, he will always remember his failure today.

To remember this bitterness, stop and ask himself if that is really the right thing to do.

Then, as he was forgiven, the other party might have a room to also be forgiven... a chance to redo and start over, shouldn't mercy be given? To question this again and again.

Lesson of today's day will be surely not forgotten and carved...

Fairly judge and do justice …….

Words, that were continuously said since his childhood, Sion, for the first time knew their true weight and difficulty.

In later years he Sion Saul Sankland was praised for his thoughtfulness and mercy and was called "balance king"

“That day was on crossroads. If I hadn't tasted the bitterness, I would have earned the people's hatred and would end up beheaded. And if I had experienced that bitterness at an irreversible stage, I would not have been able to admit my mistakes." [...]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
  3. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow, thank you so much ehehe :blobxd:

So Mia's kick is still not hurt at all lol

Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
  4. marmoo

marmoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Miabell and Student Council elections

Mia finds in library a book that describes future events. This book was written by Elise – Anne’s sister. Apparently after resolving current issues, Mia’s future is bright. She will be remembered by future generations as a saint. She will marry Abel and they will have eight children. Mia finds some points that can be corrected. Particularly, since everything is resolved, she can leave Empire to people, who actually know, what they are doing (she wants to let Grand Dukes decide, who will be next Emperor, since she has no interest in governing) and just laze around. Thus, she automatically destroys this “almost perfect” future. As a result new timeline is created.

We learn of later events from Miabell’s perspective (granddaughter of Mia from future, who apparently has similar powers to Mia). Few chapters with her introduction are available for free on J-Novel;

link: https://j-novel.club/c/tearmoon-empire-volume-3-part-1/read

After Mia “retired” Tearmoon got plunged into civil war between dukes. Ludwig wanted to fix things up by reinstating Mia as Empress, but she got poisoned (she was dying for 30 days drowning in her own blood, Mia herself admitted, she would have preferred end she met in first timeline).

Additionally Rafina announced a holy crusade against snake cultists with a stance “who is not with me, is against me”. She united few smaller kingdoms and bathed whole continent in blood. In Tearmoon two dukes went against her, two dukes went with her. Sion opposed her, what resulted in civil war also in Sankland. Years of strife and bloodshed destroyed whole continent. Years later – Miabell, Mia’s graundaughter is hunted down as the last one of royal blood. All we know, she was brought up by Anne, Elise, Dion and Ludwig. They all died trying to protect her. Third volume opens with her frantically running away from her pursuers, she is caught and led to meet her end on gallows. (link above). She travels to current timeline and meets Mia. From now on, she will be Mia’s “unofficial” little sister. Mia learns of future events from her and the book she carried with her.

According to Ludwig, Rafina’s madness could have been avoided if only Mia became president of Student’s Council (at least this is what Miabell remembers). Rafina’s fall from grace started with a mistake she made during organization of winter festival, which resulted in mass poisoning of servants (instigated by snakes) . Since security of nobles was perfect, and only ones who suffered were commoners, her reputation as “saint” took a fatal blow, since that day her sense of guilt clouded her rationality. Mia wanted to avoid taking a part in elections, but was forced to do so anyway, being backed up by Tiona, Abel, Sion and Chloe (a lot of internal screaming on Mia’s part). After one of the most hilarious exchanges I’ve read, Rafina resigns her position and backs up Mia’s candidacy. Mia becomes St. Noel Student’s Council President.

5. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF! That part of the storyline just took a dark turn. Thanks for the spoilers tho.

6. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh come on! 1. Sasuga Mia-sama! 2. Let the girl live the lazy life and marry her future hubby Abel in peace gosh darn it!

7. marmoo

marmoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Safian and Garb

During election campaign son of Blue Moon Duke - Safias proposes to Mia a way to win elections. He wants to basically slander Rafina and tarnish her name to turn students against her. Mia obviously refuses. Safian starts a quarrel, offends Tiona and gets in conflict with Abel, as a result whole issue reaches Rafina's ears. Additionally Ludwig learns that there is a high possibility that one of Grand Dukes is closesly affiliated with snakes. Mia thinks it's probable it may be Blue Moon, she devises a plan to keep him in check by inviting him to become a part of student council.

The truth is, Safias just wanted to be in student's council, that was his dream. He boasted before his fiancee that becoming a member of student council would a piece o cake for him (somehow from word to word, it ended up like this), so when he saw Mia competing with Rafina, he saw his chance. Being a sly noble, he came up with only rational way, Mia would have been able to win and bet on this. Mia giving him a chance (it was supposed to be a trap, came up as a sign of benevolence and wisdom) resulted in him becoming Mia's loyal supporter and important part of the team. This is important, because to become an Empress, Mia needs support of Grand Dukes.

Some time later, it seems there is a new problem brewing up. It seems someone is sabotaging Mia's Academy. No one wants to take charge of it and no one wants to work there. Actually it is Emeralds's work, she uses Green Moon influence to discourage any nobles, who would like to work there. Emeralda is salty, because Mia ignores her lately. Largely it is because Mia doesn't have enough time, other reason is bad aftertaste Mia has after first timeline; she believes Emeralda betrayed her.

Ludwig decides to introduce Mia to his teacher - Garb, a great wandering sage. Problem is, he despises nobility as a whole. Right now he stays near Ruru village. Garb is concerned with Ludwig becoming too close with Mia, he knows it is not possible to trust nobles, not mentioning royals. He wants to spite Mia and force her to punish him, preferably with death sentence, to prove Mia is not worth of Ludwig's loyalty. Mia obviously sasugas and humbles him. In the end Garb agrees to become the director of Mia's Academy.

Exchange between Ludwig and Garb after Mia sasugaed her way into Garb's heart.

When the feast in the Ruru village was over and it was late at night ...

Ludwig came to Garb, the wandering sage who was staying at the chieftain's house.

"Hmm, it's you, Ludwig"

The chieftain's house was made of huge trees, its entrance is a little high, and you need to go up the stairs made of wooden logs to get there.

Garb was sitting in the middle of the stairs.

There was a wooden cup with muddy liquor in his hand.

He seemed to enjoy drinking to the moon visible through the trees of the forest.

Ludwig was a little surprised seeing this scene.

Ludwig has never seen him drunk before. Garb's face was flushed and he was seemingly in good mood.

"My teacher shouldn't drink this much".

Garb smiled wryly at Ludwig's frowning.

"Well, it's your fault. It's because you brought this pleasant encounter. Look, because of you I still have a lot of work to do, don't I? I planned to wither and die secretly, such a miscalculation."

Contrary to his words, Garb's voice is bright.

It's good, but Ludwig is worried if he can ask for advice, if he is so drunk.

But ...,

"There is something you wanted to discuss? Ludwig"

Suddenly, there was a sharp and intelligent light dwelling in teacher's eyes.

With a bitter smile, Ludwig sat next to Garb.

Then, after exhaling a little,

"Actually, I'm thinking of making Mia an empress ... I'd like to ask for your cooperation, Teacher."

Straight to the point. It is because of the character of the teacher who hates being roundabout.

"Huh ... Empress"

Garb looked down at the cup filled with liquor and narrowed his eyes thoughtfully.

"I see. Princess Mia is a bright person. If she is the one who is worthy of the name of the Empire's Wisdom, then the country may move in a good direction...Then..."

Then Garb turned a keen eye on Ludwig.

"Ludwig, I have one question for you."

"What is it, my teacher?"

Ludwig straightened his posture. He heard a deep and quiet voice that didn't change from the time he was receiving his teachings.

"Is it because of her wisdom that you recommend Her Royal Highness to be the Empress?"

Ludwig is confused by the overly obvious question. Moment, isn't there something behind this question? He nodded heavily, even though he felt anxious.

"That's right, Teacher. That person's wisdom is comparable to yours. If she became an empress, she would surely lead this country well and change bad customs ..."

"Then, what if that person didn't have wisdom, what's then?"

Ludwig tilted his head hearing words that followed.

"What does that mean ...?"

"Well ... let's word it differently. What would you do if that person used her wisdom for something evil?"

"Such a thing is impossible. That person has an excellent wisdom."

"Wicked also have great wisdom, Ludwig. Fools do not do evil. Fools do fool's evil and fool's good. In the same way, a sage can do evil and good. Wisdom can be used for good and evil.

After saying it in a heavy tone, the wise man quietly stares at Ludwig.

"Then I ask. Ludwig. Why do you serve her? Is it only because of her wisdom? Or is there another reason?"

"That is……"

Ludwig couldn't answer.

"Why do you follow her ... Depending on that, you may end up opposing her. You should be clear about this."

With that said, the teacher laughed quietly.

[....]

After this Ludwig has first timeline dream.

[...]

Then, he woke up.

"Was this... a dream?"

Ludwig was cold sweating.

The dream that I just had......It was so real that it felt like almost a memory...

"Silly thing ... Princess Mia couldn't be this foolish..."

Such an impossible dream. It was a very rude dream to Mia, the Wisdom of the Empire,

Ludwig tried to laugh it off bitterly, but he couldn't laugh.

The deep part of his heart refused to laugh it off.

That was something you shouldn't laugh off ... it was a precious memory that should never be forgotten ...

And he was thinking at the same time.

That the person in that dream was the unmistakable Lord, Mia Luna Tear Moon …….

While being completely different on the surface, the core was the same …….

In Ludwig's mind the scene from the slums was brought back .

Mia rushed over to dirty child and took care of it.

"Indeed, if a child has fallen in front of me, it is only natural to help it."

道義的にそうすべきだし、周りの目を慮り、打算的に判断してもそうすべきだ。;/

It should be done so morally, even if judgment is calculated in consideration to how others look at you. (?)

However, whether it's a selfishness, a calculation, or wisdom ... even if you know in your head that it is something necessary to do...

Actually, how many aristocrats will lend a helping hand to someone who is dirty and weak?

Even though Ludwig himself is a commoner, he hesitated to enter the slums.

However, Mia did that.

It is Mia Luna Tear Moon that does that.

"Knowing that there was a person who had fallen down, it would make me feel sick not to reach out". That is the core of Mia …….

"……Oh, I see"

Ludwig finally noticed.

There is respect for the overflowing wisdom. It doesn't waver.

However, my loyalty is rather directed towards ...

Is that the true nature of Mia-sama, who I should give my loyalty to?

It was a flood of emotions that filled Ludwig's chest.

The feelings I had forgotten for a long time ……, I felt like I remembered a dream that didn't come true.

Ah, I ... not to the wisdom of the empire ... to serve Princess Mia and work as her arm ... I feel like I've always dreamed of that.

The next day, Ludwig visited his teacher again.

Disciple's face, that looked as if he had left all doubts behind, gave Garb a quiet smile.

Today, there is no cup in that hand.

It would be rude to listen to the resolution of your disciple while being drunk.

"It seems you have found your answer, Ludwig"

"Yes, my teacher."

"Then, I ask. Ludwig, why do you wish Princess Mia to become the Empress?"

After a short silence, as if to digest the question asked, Ludwig answers.

「ミーアさまは……知らずに間違うことがあったとしても、知っていて間違いを正さないことは、されぬ方ゆえに……」;/

"Mia-sama ... even if she unknowingly made a mistake, it would be because there was no one who would point it out to her."

It may be that you are unaware that there are people who have fallen over. But once you know it, never leave them alone. To have a heart that would hate leaving them alone...

Therefore, Ludwig vows his loyalty and even devotes his life.

"Even if that person loses her wisdom, I will let her know. That way, she will never make any mistakes."

Garb nodded to the answer with satisfaction.

"Splendid ..., did you find your own way, Ludwig?"

"Yes, my teacher. Thank you for your teaching."

"That will be my last teaching to you. Cheers for Princess Mia, Ludwig."

"Thank you for your cooperation for the sake of Mia-sama."

Then, Ludwig bowed deeply.

For now I read up to 400th chapter, there are 500+ and still going. Somewhere else, I read that:

there is a 5 years time skip
    Sion proposes to Mia
    Mia refuses
    Tiona cheers him up
    Tiona and Sion marry in the end

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
  8. kawaiiloverq

kawaiiloverq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I know this is not discussion, but I Reaallly wanted to point this out in spoilers.

Has anyone else noticed that the new path that Mia is taking is eerily similar to Queen Victoria? Especially that second future timeline where she marries Abel and has 8 kids. I say this because

1. Like Mia, Victoria marries Albert who is a prince from another kingdom
    2. Victoria gave birth to 9 children, Mia had 8
    3. It was implied that Victoria was not very fond of pregnancy and childcare-Mia actively destroyed the future of having 8 kids.
    4. Both are described as both wise and foolish, full of contradictions. (in all iterations)
    5. (just remembered) Mia starts to learn to ride horses. Victoria loved riding and was good at it.

Well, thank you for your kindness in reading this spiel, please allow it to remain here for the time being.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
  9. marmoo

marmoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Emeralda and Ruby

Some time later school year ends and Emeralda invites Mia for a cruise. Mia goes together with Abel, Sion and Anne. Miabell needs to stay in academy due to her poor grades. She is very similar to Mia in many aspects. Miabell befriends Citrina - daughter of Yellow Moon Duke. Mia and co end up on uninhabited island due to some unforeseen circumstances. On this island they find an ancient temple of snake cultist and text of oath that was taken there by first Emperor - planned and engineered cyclic destruction of whole continent overseen by snakes. There is also some bonding between Emeralda and Mia - one of earlier posts. On their way back Mia singlehandedly defeats a "shark". After coming back to Academy Mia learns there was a change in Miabell's book. She will be murdered in a forest outside of Saint Noel island during winter festival. Mia comes to conclusion that she just need to not leave island during that given time...

Just in case it was necessary she earnestly continues to train horse riding. She also helps in stables with horse grooming, at one time she helps in delivery of a foal, in which she is assisted by Citrina.

During that time she is challenged to a duel by Ruby, who holds a grudge against her for taking Banos into Mia's private unit, as she hoped to invite him to be a part of her own corp.

Ruby's grudge is not something to be taken light of:

This is the previous time axis.

An untold story of a small, unrequited love.

"Oh……"

Sensation of all strength leaving the body...

Ruby Etowa Red Moon sank into the spot hearing the news.

A cruel reality struck Ruby, who was searching for whereabouts of her first love.

Banos was killed in a conflict in the Shizukai Forest, in the battle with a tribe living in a remote area of the Empire, the Ruru tribe.

He was struck by a number of arrows, but still carried two wounded subordinates with him during retreat from the forest ... and died in his own camp.

This gentle face, which she saw when she was young overlaps with his death.

"Oh, that man, he really died..."

With this realization, she felt as if heavy weight dropped onto her stomach.

"Why in the world, how..., what for, why such a thing"

Why did they step into forest that was a domain of their opponent?

In the first place..., why was there an outbreak of a conflict with a small minority of our own country?

"At first, it was a request of Viscount Bellman, but it seems that the Viscount had been ordered by someone standing above him."

"Above him...? That means?"

The man who claims to be the sole survivor of the Centuria (百人隊 - unit of one hundred) said in a frivolous tone. (It's implied he is an agent of snakes)

"The Princess, Her Royal Highness Mia Luna Tearmoon ... she wanted wood from that forest."

"Her Highness Princess Mia ...?"

"Yes... it's to make a very luxuriously decorated box... It appears this material was supposed to be used for that..." 

Man said.

"Eliminate the Ruru tribe trying to get in the way ... It seems that our troops were dispatched for that ..."

These words went smoothly into Ruby's ears. Like a sly snake...

"Just... for that?" 

Instant fury, then anger that was born, entwined with Ruby's whole body and made her unable to move.

Time has passed ..., a great famine struck the empire.

When hunger spread and death and anger filled the empire, the seeds of the revolution sprouted.

At that time, she came.

Mia Luna Tearmoon.

The princess of the empire came with one of her subordinates ... She asked for a dispatch of private corps of the Duke of Red Moon ...

This request was important not only in terms of actual force, but it was also important to emphasize that the emperor and the aristocrats were monolithic.

In order to weaken the determination of the Revolutionary Army, to send the message both domestically and internationally that the aristocrats in the empire are united.

Now, if timed properly, it could have been possible to be stopped...

While knowing that ..., Ruby advises her father.

"I don't think it's time to move ..."

With all her own wisdom, she persuades, pushing the limits of tactical theory.

We mustn't fight yet, she said...

And she indirectly helped to boost the Revolutionary Army.

Eventually ..., the imperial capital was engulfed in fire, and a revolution was completed.

The fire engulfed not only the emperor's family, but spread also to the territories of the great aristocrats.

Private corps of the Duke of Red Moon are proud of their strength, but without cooperation with the Imperial Army, it would only be a good bait for defeating individual units.

Although a fierce battle was fought with a fighting to the bitter end stance... In the end the momentum of the Revolutionary Army could not be reduced.

In the end, neither her father nor her younger brothers, who went out to battle with their soldiers, returned ...

Ruby murmured while vaguely staring at her territory bursting into flames and the revolutionary army approaching with the force of surging waves.

"That...? What...., did I want to do?"

The Imperial City had already fallen into the hands of the Revolutionary Army.

The Imperial Army was no longer in a state where it could put up an organized defense, and each aristocrat would use his forces for defense purposes only, abandoning any thought of cooperation.

"House of Red Moon, the greatest family of Empire, does not send any soldiers and strives only for their own well-being. Then there is no reason to not use our own troops to protect only our own domains."

The Duke of Red Moon, who is well-versed in the military, did not send troops, which set an example for other aristocrats.

Ruby's instigation affected common refusal to Mia's pledges for military support.

Everything went in accordance to her calculation.

Princess Mia, who was responsible for Banos' death, fell into hands of Revolutionary Army and will be executed.

Revenge succeeded. It is supposed to be an obvious victory. But ...

"I didn't want to do this ..."

What remains in my chest is just an empty feeling.

Ruby did nothing but advised her father to decline the request of sending troops.

For the sake of revenge, she did not direct a bow at the imperial family, she did not lead her troops in order to cut Mia's neck ... but only withdrew into her territory.

She did not fight.

Because she already had no reason to fight ...

She doesn't have anything to gain from fighting, she doesn't have anything to protect, because she doesn't have anything to look forward to...

There is a sound of the gate being crushed coming from the front of the castle.

Soon, the Revolutionary Army will be rushing in.

Ruby pulls out her sword and puts it on her neck.

"Since the day I was born, I've been taught to fight. How to use a sword, how to lead soldiers, how to ride a horse ... But to die without a place where it would be worth putting my life on the line ... It's comical ... "

With a small and tired smile, Ruby pulls her sword.

While drowning in her own blood, in an endless emptiness and despair, girl finished her own life.

...... Her feeling that she couldn't fight for what she wished for.

The regret was deeply engraved in Ruby's soul.

10. _Lycoris

_Lycoris Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!

Reading them, I really Like Ludwig to be with Princess Mia because he's been on her side since first timeline. He's the only one who understands her and try to save her in that timeline. Sadly, they aren't romantically involved. Just more on a loyal subject and his master.

Oh well, I also like Prince Abel but currently I really like Ludwig more. Prolly because I haven't read many scenes between Abel and Mia.

Enmea, lostross, BananaChi and 3 others like this.
  11. mia-chan

mia-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr i like Prince Abel but i like Ludwig more- since you know he is always care for Mia Past life or even now-

Enmea, lostross and Bansheehee like this.
  12. Detained_in_switzerland55

Detained_in_switzerland55 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has the novel end yet? will mia survive from the guillotine

darkcrystal likes this.
  13. FindingReads

FindingReads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I miss this so much. :sushi_sigh:

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  14. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reasons why I personally like the story about the self-serving flawed funny princess Mia:

• She has no OP abilities and makes the effort to become a better version of herself
    • She knows she useless alone and seeks to get allies in ridiculous ways
    • She keeps learning from her mistakes, trying to do things better and uplift others
    • She does not end up with the sanctimonious perfect Prince Sion who executed her in the 1st timeline
    • Despite having positive character development, she never loses her entertaining hilarious streaks
    • People who are supposed to be smart keep mistaking her as a wise angelike saint

By the way, there is a BL equivalent to this story: Circumstances of a Fallen Lord ;)

Last edited: Aug 28, 2022
    im_trash42, Meri, Shion Lee and 10 others like this.
  15. aneliese

aneliese Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2022
  16. Gary L Thompson

Gary L Thompson Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As of early September, the raws have progressed to 862 postings. That is far enough to take Tearmoon Empire AKA Tearmoon Imperial Story AKA Reincarnated Princess Wishes to Avoid Death is well into Part 7 of the web novel (the seventh volume is "Shine! golden jellyfish lighthouse").

What tends to be overlooked regarding one spoiler development above, Esmeraldas' invitation to Mia and her friends on a fateful school invitation cruise (
    which ended up on a deserted island and uncovered the Snakes' relationship with the first Emperor and the Yellow Moon dukes)--what has been largely overlooked was the only reason Mia and her friends accepted the invitation in the first place was concern about the port state of Ganudos (Mia had bad memories of the previous timeline in which she and Ludwig desperately tried to maintain the Tearmoon Empire's access to Ganudos' sea food, despite Esmeraldas' Green Moon family deserting a sinking ship and fleeing abroad, leaving them up a creek as far as negotiating with Ganudos). In the new timeline, in which Princess Miabel is the heart of, the spoiler plot development of the First Emperor ended inconclusively as far as Ganudos was concerned, as Mia and Ludwig concluded at that time that the nation would not openly become an enemy to the Empire for now (in the original timeline, to Mia's aggravation, Ganudos suffered little harm from the Revolution and even prospered)

So is the novel ending? Well, the only answer I can give you is--it sure doesn't look like it.
    Mia is right now plunging right into the middle of a crisis in Ganudos, and she's mustering her troops involved with her in the First Emperor story line to somehow again align her friends on the chessboard to meet the latest crisis (Mia has reported the latest situation to Rafina, who reportedly is beyond furious at the Snakes' latest gambit in Ganudos).

What has been established in Miabel's new timeline so far is that Mia and Sion would graduate and ascend their respective thrones at age 19.
    Does that mean the main story will continue until that time? I have no idea. The story so far has a one-year time skip from Mia waking up in her bedroom 12 years old again and meeting Anne and Ludwig and her entry into St. Noel's at age 13 (apparently in the light novel, the time skip is three years because Mia went back not 8 years in the past, but became age 10 instead). In the raws' current main storyline,
    in reporting back to Rafina, Mia notified her that the Ganudos crisis means she won't be able to attend Christmas Eve festivities on St. Noel, and the current subplot now being translated of Mia becoming student president at St. Noel's and dealing with the kids of the four central grand dukes will eventually resolve itself on Mia's predicted (but thwarted) death at age 14 on Christmas Eve
    , so we know Mia has been at St. Noel's for at least more than one year at this point in the raws.

Again, who knows if the main storyline will eventually skip again and to where (will Miabel's parents eventually get involved?). Just who and when is the story's narrator? I don't know the answer to those questions, and I doubt anyone else does aside from the author. Even if the answer to your question on Mia getting guillotined is "no, impossible" at this point in the translation, we've already seen that there are a variety of other dangers she faces (poison, drowning, assassination, delusions on her expertise as a mushroom hunter, getting morbidly obese--Mia is now raging, "WAS IT NECESSARY TO MENTION THE LAST TWO!?"). All I can say in answer to your question is...just keep reading.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2022
  17. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, someone write at the translation site comment that Prince Abel will get some painful revelation in the second arc. Can anyone give spoiler about that?

18. Nighthawlc

Nighthawlc Nyan nyan nyan nyan

Reading List:
    Link
    The second (v3-5) and third (v5-7) arcs are already fully translated so why ask for spoilers when you can just read them instead?

saix2 likes this.
  19. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is anime for this yesssssss

20. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Because I am curious and I want to know what will I expect from the arc. Maybe it's weird for some people, but I am the type that read a novel from the last page, because if I know the ending, I will be curious to read how the ending can happen, and I enjoy my reading more like that.