Resolved CN BL MC can’t be in the same room with handsome people

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Bellilelly, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Bellilelly

Bellilelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I don’t think it’s a translated novel (I’m not sure if it is now but the last time I was mtl ing it on the raw jjxc site. But I found this raw novel thr someone mentioning it in another forgotten thread like 2 plus years ago maybe.... anyways premise

it’s not a world hopping novel (I don’t think so at least I have only mtl the first 20 ish free chapters) I think the mc suddenly one day gain a system for no reason and he was confused af maybe and the system will give out “punishment” when mc is in the same room as really handsome beautiful people that goes beyond the spectrum.
    One “punishment”
    He was in class when he suddenly recieved a punishment because his desk mate is really handsome(I think) on top of the new teacher that was transferred to his class so the combination of those two handsome people made the “handsome people meter” go beyond the scale that MC was issued a punishment and grew 6 angel like transparent wings on his back along w a golden halo floating on top of his head IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS..... his desk mate looked over and was almost blinded by this godly Buddha angelic view (just imagine a picture w an angel w feather and golden specks filter Ig that what he saw) when he came back from his day dream and looked again at mc a few sec later, the wings and everything “abnormal” was gone so he thought he was hallucinating....

Another time it was during a dinner party or smth. I think mc fam is wealthy I think, but suddenly a lot of high spec young but genius cool handsome and pretty group of family (both male and female) and you guessed it... the handsome and pretty scale went way beyond the scale the mc was issued a punishment of his feet turning into fishtail... IN THE MIDDLE OF A HUGE DINNER..... good thing the table clothes was big and long enough that he was able to hide it under the table and this time the punishment lasted a bit long prob for 15-30 min....

I dropped this last time Bc I was more into QT story and in my qt phase so I went to read other but still kept this in my mind. Now that I’m kinda done w my qt phase for a while I can’t seem to remember what it’s called

@xiin @Kailyria20 @VanityPimples @kiara8
    @alexfilia @shikurai17

does this seems familiar? I remember I only found this raw novel after reading the qt non human transmigration more than 1 year ago...

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
  2. Devil Heart

Devil Heart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow interesting but undoubtedly embarrassing lol
    Waiting for the title...

Bellilelly likes this.
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting but I don’t remember reading anything about this, sorry.

the first punishment though, what was it supposed to do to the MC???

Bellilelly likes this.
  4. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    No I don't recall this one at all, it's unique enough, I would like to try to read it lol, sounds funny/awkward.

Bellilelly likes this.
  5. Bellilelly

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG R U SERIOUS T_T

I just checked... and yes I was...,. :blobflag::blobflag::notlikeblob::blob_coughblood:
    Wow damn it should be this! The teacher was hella creepy as soon as he appeared

I don’t remember... maybe to make him unique??? Someone also said it wasn’t a “punishment” just a pretty unreliable cute system :blob_teary:

Deleted member 308120 likes this.
  6. PLND

PLND Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls can I have the title I really wanna know( ;∀;)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2022
  7. Bellilelly

Reading List:
    Link