Spoiler 새엄마, 아빠는 버려도 저는 버리지마세요 / Stepmother, Don't Throw Me Away Even if You Let Go of My Dad

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by afelice, Oct 25, 2021.

1. afelice

afelice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: 새엄마, 아빠는 버려도 저는 버리지마세요 / Stepmother, Don't Throw Me Away Even if You Let Go of My Dad
    Available forms/media: WebNovel
    Link to official raws: Kakaopage
    Link to NU: somehow i can't find this ._.

Synopsis:
    The woman, who had suffered only after meeting her idiot husband, returned to the past and became possessed in a life-changing novel.

Did she possess the female lead?

No, she was a daughter of the FL ex-husband who was a shitty noble, and she bullied her because she didn't like her stepmother, and she continued to harass her even though she divorced her ex-husband after her return to life, and she took possession of her as the daughter of a bad girl who is handled by the FL future husband.

Stepmom, I'll rehabilitate Dad and I'll take care of myself.
    No, at least... Abandon Dad, but don't throw me away!

"Mayves. Get up."
    "If you don't buy me those flowers, I'll sleep here."

He looked down at his daughter, who was lying very neatly in front of the flower shop.
    Not even thinking about the dirt on the stone floor, her expression was so calm.

"Wake up..."

As he grabbed his arm and lifted him up, Mayves struggled like a freshly caught live fish.

'It's a great power...! I have to teach this Ain swordsmanship.'

The only thing Mayves can do is rehabilitate his father with tin can and live.
    Will he be able to rehabilitate her father and prevent divorce from his wife?

========
    personal notes :
    dang I keep mixing Mayves background with Amanette because I read both simultaneously ~_~
    it has the same vibes as "I will change the genre/the villainess flips the scripts" , where one character is an isekai-ed woman, and the other character is a regressor/ somehow her time is reversed.

About the Story :
    Our MC is a Korean woman and she read a novel titled "The Divorce" in her previous life. She ended up isekai-ed as the villainess of the novel, Mayves. Mayves is the only daughter of a ducal house and the FL of the novel was sold to marry Mayves' father so Fl became her stepmom. OG Mayves hates the FL and tormented her, especially after the Duke kicked the bucket. She and her family (from the father side) exiled FL to an abandoned annex of the mansion and making her life miserable until....

Vanessa, the female lead of the novel found herself in the early times of the marriage. She started to behave differently from her previous life and thought about leaving the house and filing a divorce. At this time our MC possessed OG!Mayves body when she fell off a tree. Mayves noticed that Vanessa said something that indicate that she is already in 2nd life and the poor kid started to get afraid of her life.

in the novel plot, Vanessa managed to divorce the duke and got a nice monetary settlement then continue with a new page in her 2nd-life. like our usual rofan otome isekai plot, Vanessa ditched a duke and got an EMPEROR as the ML of the novel :blobpopcorn: . our MC totally loved the divorce part and seeing Vanessa's life turned to be better....although our tormentor OG! Mayves kept harassing her and blamed Vanessa for the ruined duchy (OG!Mayves family is a total whack. Buffon Duke always out hunting monsters and neglected Vanessa & let the (corrupted) elders + vassals run the family). Long story cut short, OG! Mayves got punished by the ML and Vanessa lived happily ever after.

of course, our Mayves don't want to die. especially she heard a whisper that if she died in this life, it is the end. So Mayves started to formulate a plan to survive. She needs to alter the story but she WILL ensure that Vanessa will get the happy ending... (not with the emperor tho, she will try to rehabilitate her father first to see if there is a chance lol).

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, I'm interested. This is a different take on the reincarnation trope. Imma set camp and hope for more spoilers to come :blob_plusone:

4. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    So whose the real mom of the fl ?

5. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List: