Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. ehfo0

ehfo0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, where is Ruth?
    He should be the first one to see maxi 's golem spell!
    I will post a wanted add for him!

SinFulHun, manlyman, Asias and 3 others like this.
  2. JosianeLoures

JosianeLoures Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My favorite scene of all is when Riftan says he's proud of Max.
    Saying you love is beautiful, but feeling proud emonizes me a thousand times more.
    Includive I will tattoo this sentence:

"나는 네가 자랑스러워."

(I'm proud of you)

EDITED:
    We told a lot of Riftan's love demonstrations, but a cute scene from Max is when she feels Riftan blue, in the first book, when he sends the knights and Ruth to Livadon for the first war. So, she holds him and as fill ashamed pretend to clean his clothing LOL

Last edited: Sep 29, 2022
  3. sendyv

sendyv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading all these comments on your favorite moments, I seriously can’t wait to reread this in the translated version full through and experience the novel on a deeper level. I’m getting excited for whenever that day comes. I hope we’re still connected then! I love our conversations!! :love:

4. athena1979

athena1979 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy Friday morning, everyone :) My favorites scenes so far are when Maxi got her period :LOL:, both found the cats, pinecone and cave scene, Riftan chased Maxi at the port and when he told her he was proud of her :rolleyes: Although there're more rumours :confused: I keep trusting KSJ. As usual, I notice a few wonder if she's able to wrap everything in just this time 2 or 3 chapters meanwhile she hasn't sent them back to Anatole, yet. ...wish, she didn't write the last remaining chapters, rushly. I think it's a good sign if she doesn't use too long time lapsed, so far. However, I bet, all of us would be more relieved if well, she sent a message about at which chapter, the story would be completely finished. For, her message might stop readers to spread wrong rumours :( Once more, I'm jealous of you who are able to log into her internet cafe, guys. Meanwhile, I'm only a silent reader in her other Naver blog. For, someone said she has 2 Naver blogs and 1 internet cafe (n)?

emdl07, manlyman, Leeh and 3 others like this.
  5. Asias

Asias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love H big time!!!
    He always cheered for our sweet couple and M…..when at the beginning of book2 is trying to give them some time alone and clear the way from other knights and Wizards …..and then after Riftan chooses to ride talon with Ruth rather then maxi …he goes…. That is more serious than what I thought… such a big brother to them

emdl07, Primmrjss, Aria_WW and 5 others like this.
  6. deadpanglossian

deadpanglossian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Riftan raises my standards in men so much I feel like it's impossible to find someone like him in reality LOL :ROFLMAO:

SinFulHun, manlyman, Asias and 5 others like this.
  7. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh yeah, one moment that I like too is when Sidina comments on the handsome knights she saw after she first came out of WT.

Maxi is jealous because Sidina keeps praising Riftan's good looks. Maxi thought that if kuahel also took off his helmet, surely Sidina's attention would be divided because she shifted her gaze to kuahel. Maxi thinks Sidina seems to prefer handsome men in their 20s like Kuahel over Riftan who is in his early 30s. Sidina's presence is really a moodbooster for me. :D:D

I hope Sidina gets a handsome man according to her criteria. It must be nice to see Sidina, a woman chasing after the man of her dreams. SHe will be very aggressive if that happens

8. athena1979

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, more plots and more hopes make me more stressful :notworthy: Please, I have no intention to be selfish. Even, I assure several or some of you feel the same. Or, perhaps, I'm the only one because UTOT is my 1st light novel. Furthermore, it's also my 1st time expressing my idea and opinion in a forum. I knew UTOT from an ad on IG. It was 2 years ago during pandemic. At the time, I lost my job coz' of pandemic. I love both books although the 1st is sad :cry: but well it's only a temporary in my opinion. For, the truth is they have been together. I've known Kim Soo Ji has written a few books, including Bongru and Heeran's Guk Song, before UTOT. Her masterpiece is UTOT, I guess :rolleyes: I heard Bongru's ending was cliffhanger although it consisted of 3 books. Meanwhile, Heeran's Guk Song was quite happy but the story was toxic. I could assure UTOT's going to be different. I keep reading UTOT for the sake of closed happy ending promise. However, forgive me it's my 2nd time doubting her, how she'll solve and send them back to Anatole in limited chapters, this time (n)(n)(n) Meanwhile, today's chapter'll be bout' their trip to Balboa. I have genuinely trusted her in ending. kimrabbit, I wish Sidina were able to be Anatole wizard. So, there would be 3 wizards at Anatole, Maxi, Ruth and Sidina. I used to ship Sidina with either Yuri or Elliot ;)

Asias, Primmrjss, Leeh and 1 other person like this.
  9. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 189 .. i try to give short summary because @kim rabbit is not free hehe..

wohohohoho hot snu snu guyssss... they made love in a camp at Southern Arex.

At the starting of the chapter Ruth was talking about Maxi's golem magic and how it could affect her.
    Most of the Allied Forces accepted her golem magic, but it could be a different case with the council of 7 Kingdoms and Osiria Grand Church. King Ruben might question about it.
    Ruth also said Golem magic will be an effective way to contain the opposing forces of the 7 Kingdom Peace Treaty, and if war happens, golem magic will be a powerful weapon for the peacekeepers. Those opponents pacts will have to be careful now.
    Anyhow, Ruth and RIftan are worried that Maxi might become the target of the opponents.
    So Riftan told her, she should go anywhere with him, or a bodyguard will accompany her.
    Currently, only Maxi, Annette and Calto know about the golem magic recipe. So Ruth suggested that they keep the golem magic recipe as a secret.

They left Drisdan and on their way to Osiria now. Maxi was riding a carriage. Princess Rienna stays at Besmore with Drisdan armies and see them off. Yeayy no more hindrance :ROFLMAO:. Their journey went smoothly except for some harpies encounter a few times.

So the Allied Forces decided to camp overnight at Southern Arex. Maxi was bringing Rem to a nearby stream to drink n graze the grass when suddenly Riftan came and told her her pants were all wet. He then folded her pants and Maxi was laughing because it reminded her the last time when they were in their journey to Anatol from Croix. She thought Riftan was weird for doing that to her (kneeling in front of her to clean her pants / dress).

They return to the camp and as the night fall it gets colder so Maxi sit in front of a bonfire and eat some hot stew. Riftan sat Maxi between his knees and place her back on his chest then hug her. Because their camp is facing the stream so nobody can see them. Then Riftan started to touch n kiss her *u know where* and they got heated up haha. So Riftan asked her can she control her sound (i think he means moaning) ? She just nodded ok. Then they entered their barracks and make love in the darkness.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2022
  10. Flyinghigh79

Flyinghigh79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will this be the one that gets Maxi pregnant?! I hope so!! Though its a shame Maxi didnt say i love you after they've finished. It would've been a perfect moment

11. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We need a cliffhanger for the next chapter :blob_grin:

Primmrjss, Asias, Leeh and 1 other person like this.
  12. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh we need more detailed map, how they are now in Arex, how is this closer to Osyria than travelling through Dristan or Whedon?

Primmrjss, HolyCannoli, Asias and 7 others like this.
  13. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    2cf995fef59bcb264092124b3e609e66.jpg 3d316eb24267a1b614453b1d0f12323e.jpg

14. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they will never say I love you to each other, because based on their actions today, it's like they already know about each other's feelings :D

That's true hahaha i totaly forgot about the map, and why do they have to go through Arex. From this chapter it mentioned they went through northwest of Drisdan then southern of Arex. Can someone paste the map here ?:LOL:

Edited oh @Sa12Ben18 already pasted the map, thank u dear .. still dont know why they have to go to Southern Arex hahaha.

15. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    I think we will only get a detailed mape when we get to the second book in the manhwa.

Neither do I. Maybe there will be a correction.

16. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry guys, I can't give a summary like usual because there are activities. I will enter the forum later. thanks all

LadyStarbuck, Asias, Leeh and 4 others like this.
  17. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot they drew same map twice and on top of that they're different lol. and like u said how going through Arex is gettin them closer to Osyria xD are they doing some tour/meet&greet ? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2022
    Asias, Leeh, kim rabbit and 3 others like this.
  18. Tellogre

Tellogre Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys!
    Today really good chapter and lovely , but somehow bittersweet to me. Now I’m coming to realize it’s finally happening, the inevitable end is coming, ( going to cry on a corner) . . . I’m going to miss every Tuesday and Friday’s anxiety.
    Good weekend to everyone!

19. athena1979

Reading List:
    Link
    Please, calm down ;) The author hasn't announced, yet when she will completely end the 2nd book. :):):)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Perhaps, they would like to meet the other Wigrew's reincarnation :):);)

20. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link