Spoiler I Don’t Want To Be Duke’s Adopted Daughter-in-law/입양된 며느리는 파양을 준비합니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiling Queen, Mar 6, 2021.

1. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Aiko_Tachibana

Aiko_Tachibana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mewylve likes this.
  4. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone spoil the latest side stories ? n if they have any kids

5. I_adore_solid_muscles

I_adore_solid_muscles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there Any spoilers Abt OG FL?

kaedeyuuki and Ophelia_Hecate like this.
  6. lavidaloca

lavidaloca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil why Ellie's mom was called a thief and what her story was with the Duke (how they met, what happened, and why he didn't know about Ellie)?

7. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys is there someone who read the entire story and could summarise the entire story for us bcz the MTL is confusing

8. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler for the mom? I have been waiting for it since last year xD

9. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is anyone here have the spoilers shared above? I come too late as thé file got removed a long time ago..

Tysm for spoiler givers! Glad that Erhard is Ellie’s family, it seems that Duke loves his late wife deeply :blob_teary:

10. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Sherry99

Sherry99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How was it revealed that Ellie is actually the Duke's daughter?
    PS: If anyone has read the complete novel please post some spoilers(summary).

12. Dr-Erotica

Dr-Erotica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NOOO i want to read 190 - onwards i read above its the grand reveal

13. shonam

shonam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The webtoon was interesting, so i came here for sppilers. Sadly, the drive link of the translated chapters were removed. Does anyone with a kind soul have those chapters?

14. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil about the OG FL?

15. Myth Collector

Myth Collector Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All I wanna know is what happens to that red haired kid from the orphanage.
    Is he a villain or does he become good in the end? Does he meet FL and ml when they get older?

16. yukihibari

yukihibari A Silent Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    FL is two years older than ML.

17. SofiyeJaan

SofiyeJaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!:blobmelt:

Was MC's mom a thief that died or someone completely different?:aww::aww:

18. Y_so_Sirius

Y_so_Sirius Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to read the novel but file was no longer existed :cry::cry::cry:

Spoiler please:blobsob:

Adriana z Lothienu likes this.
  19. Jhrean

Jhrean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Saw the manhwa is out and it's so beautiful. Its just sad that some of the spoilers were removed and hopefully someone will continue this ~ 61+ PLEASEEE. ::bloblove::

20. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t remember what happen until chapter 61, so I’ll just write what I know until chapter 72.

The lady who was pretending to be a child priest got caught by the duke. She went to the “MCs father revelation thing” at Dukes mansion thinking she would be able to meet the Duke and also fool everyone to think that bad guy was MCs father. MC was shaken by all the scheme, but managed to come to sense and realize something was wrong. MC planned so a priest from church would arrive at the scene, because she knew the fake priest girl would need to steal holy water. The fake priest girl had a mana potion to fool everyone (any blood put in the potion would react show a positive reaction for paternity ), but MC made her drop and asked for the other bottle of holy water (MC asked for two holy water bottles, one for the paternity test and one to give to Duke so his craziness would be soothed). Anyway, the Duke arrived earlier, caught the fake priest and father and also managed to made a deal with the priests. MC passed out due to the stress (she was hurt and all that situation put her mentally on the edge - she showed her fragility asking “even though I’m the daughter of a thief and useless, can I still choose to stay? I won’t be abandoned again?”. Super sad).
    The fake father probably died, the fake priest died right after MC woke up and went to talk to her (backlash from her dark magic - her lower body suffered necrosis). MC wanted to know who else knew about her and Damian and the fake priest told her the emperor didn’t know (which was not quite so, since fake priest girl’s father went to the emperor and told him everything after she was caught by the Duke. Her family not only used dark magic, but is also the dog of the emperor, so the father was afraid to lose the emperors support and told him everything. The emperor planned to marry Damian to someone he can control).
    Oh, the fake priest girl is possibly Damians owner from the time he was slave and she and the fake father possibly did experiments on him? Not sure about this part.
    Anyway, up until now the adoption and marriage was not legalized and Damian being found was kept secret. But things changed.
    Luckily, when the Duke arrived and caught the fake priest girl, the real church priest also arrived to retrieve the stolen holy water. The Duke caught the real priest, made then assume the guilty and made a contract with them. They would approve the adoption and the marriage even without the emperors knowledge and if they failed to do so, they would die (like a magic contract).
    MC was soon officially adopted by the Baron Amantha (with the Duke insisting her real family is the dukes house, since she will marry Damian and take the Dukes last name by doing so). And then the news about Damian being found spread and the nobles from his original family came to fight for whatever, political / power / money stuff. One of those noble took a brat girl with him and she is very annoying. She took MC as a play buddy of Damian, cried here, made a mess there. She knew how to use magic, and yet, tried to take a rose with her hands and ruined her dress. She cried a lot, her nanny came and treat Mc badly again demanding they should take responsibility, but then the Duke arrived (again, yes). The brat girl showed the Duke the rose and tried to play the innocent pure girl who almost hurt herself trying to give the Duke a rose (the favorite flower of the dead duchess), but MC rained on her plans. MC went like “oh, you know how to use magic and thought I was a maid, yet you tried to use your bare hands to take the flower. Let’s go to a higher place next time, I’m sure that you won’t fall with your magic” or something like that. A pretty way to reveal to everyone the brat girl was screaming. The brat family was humiliated, in her house the girl throw a tantrum and the father put more shit in her head (like how everything should be hers, that she will marry Damian and that everything that went wrong was MCs fault. He said pretty bad and infuriating stuff about Mc).
    Next day, brat girl and her father went to the dukes mansion again. This time brat girl found Damian alone and he completely ignored her, treating her as less than shit. She then went to try drown MC at the red lake (she first pushed Mc and throw sharp rocks at Mc, then she wet herself with the lake water planning to tell everyone MC pushed her into the lake, but ended up drowning). Luckily MC called the raven guys that scared brat girl until she passed out. Both girls were taken to the mansion and people interrupted the Dukes meeting (with Damian and the nobles from Damians original house). The brat girl woke up and together with her dad they made a show of how MC tried to kill the brat, how MC is a nobody and should be condemned to death, etc etc. chapter 72 ended with Damian pouring tea into brat’s dad head after their show.