Spoiler Fairy Tale for the Villains

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by makarich, Apr 20, 2019.

1. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re telling me nothing happened to the relatives who did that to them ?

2. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. speechlesscat69

speechlesscat69 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading the manhwa and i must agree that villains are not born but made. The OG novel didn't mention how they were mistreated and became villains. Gosh. I love how dark themed the manhwa is. I just hope that they made the art style the same as the marchen of a step-mother

Rika77, Th.ay, DOHere and 1 other person like this.
  4. Eunieberry

Eunieberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL or an actual eng translation?

Emma626 likes this.
  5. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, I don't have it anymore.

Eunieberry likes this.
  6. Eunieberry

Eunieberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh okay then do you know where to read the MTL of this novel?

7. mars5689

mars5689 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i'm curious whether the FL lost an ear or not?

So can you tell me is it true that the FL lost an ear:cry:

8. monmati

monmati Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers

9. sherria

sherria Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a bit late in reply, but I believe they did eventually die. A couple of their kids (so the Serpente siblings' cousins) were allowed to live though

From what I can tell Sasha only lost part of her ear, including her ear lobe

Also not sure if I'm allowed to share this but I can finally include links in my comments so --

Just wanted to let yall know that Lady Harriet on Patreon updated the compilation of their novel translation up to chapter 116 - unfortunately it's not the 'official' 116 like how it's split on Kakaopage, etc, but how they've broken everything up personally. I believe their translation went up to partially through Book 2 before it was sadly discontinued

Here's the post where you can access the TL, even on the lowest tier ($2.99) I believe

I've skimmed through the raws a couple times now (thank you mtl lol) and if anyone still wants any particular spoilers I hope I can help!

DOHere and SkyLisette like this.
  10. Cristal33

Cristal33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need to fill my 5 comments quota so... just going to say I really enjoy this story! ^^ (random I know)

DOHere likes this.
  11. Paine__ace

Paine__ace Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Curious how benya and lettis was it react or find out about sasha seeing estelle

12. Yi0104

Yi0104 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what u mean sasah seeing estelle? u mean near last scene or take care of

13. sherria

sherria Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel Sasha’s Estelle ‘visions’ aren’t really emphasized like they are in the webtoon, so iirc the brothers don’t explicitly find out about them (this could end up being different in the adaptation)?

Benya however is definitely aware that Sasha is super haunted by what happened and feels really guilty. He blames/hates himself because he sees himself as being part of the people (Serpente bloodline) that hurt and traumatized Sasha :blobcry:

Annylove and ISTP23 like this.
  14. Paine__ace

Paine__ace Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In manhwa sasha always talks and hugs the dead estelle. Did the two brothers found out about it and how do they react regarding the situation of sasha. Sorry my english was rushed xD

How did sasha get over or stop seeing dead estelle illusions? And how did they react or found out about sasha seeing/talking to dead estelle?

15. sherria

sherria Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well like I said, the illusions aren’t something the brothers ever really directly find out in the novel? At least not on screen.

Though there is a scene (it’s not really a scene, more like a little mention) they cut from the manhwa where I believe both Benya and Lethias/Lettis found Sasha wandering the halls in a daze right after Estelle’s death. So I don’t doubt that they suspected something was up.

And I just remembered that in the last part of the main story we see Sasha go back into the library in the tower where she sees Estelle a final time, and in the epilogue it’s revealed that Sasha apparently fainted while in there, so she is sent to stay at her friend’s (Marianne’s) place while Benya stamps out the rest of the collateral families’ allies back at home.

Sorry for rambling, but your questions are a bit difficult to answer because the novel doesn’t really show Sasha ‘getting over’ the illusions - like in the epilogue Benya and Assad talk about how healing from trauma is a slow and steady process… however, I will say that in the Christmas side story Estelle isn’t mentioned, and Sasha seems to be generally at peace despite still having moments of sadness, so I think we can assume she is on a good trajectory with the support of her friends and family (y)

Paine__ace and DOHere like this.
  16. Yi0104

Yi0104 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The scene Sasha go back the tower and see Estelle is damn sad, i cried a lot :((((

sherria and DOHere like this.
  17. Paine__ace

Paine__ace Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

sherria likes this.
  18. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly was shocked the true cause of it all this (Assads brother) was allowed to live. Assassinated his own mother, which than directly lead to the Assassination of a Duke and Duchess (one of only 2 in the entire nation-state) and the King/Emperor just... did a fail worthy cover up attempt.(I was hoping Assad would end him)

Also was there anything about Flore after her chat with Sasha? Was always curious on that lol

Rika77 likes this.
  19. lazyflower

lazyflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just curious as to when or what volume did Sasha and Benya did it? (The snusnu I mean..)

20. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

Binge read a lot of manhwa for a while (Marriage of Convenience, the Broken Ring, and this). Just curious but I assume the male MC met on the ship before arriving back home was the main antagonist, the 2nd prince? Its probably already been spoiled but why was he so interested with MC? Why was it decided a portion of the bad guys be spared and just given exile routes? Can anyone summarize again which of the evil relatives died and survive?

Was it ever explained how Lethias and Benya were able to accumulate so much power enough to rival the Fibonacci organization? I know its 7 years but did they have the hidden support of the 1st Prince or something (since they temporarily did allow to have the incident be silenced but those relatives did squander a portion of their money). Do we have a headcount on who killed who (just to know the badassery of the leading characters). Thanks so much